Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe I will go Saudi Arabia, but trust me they'll much rather execute you than me.
Idc i do not have intentions to go Saudi Arabia.
Complain all you like erdogan is staying. And I'm pretty he doesn't give a rats arse about your opinions. Don't care what you believe coup failed, what's this about a caliphate? You need to calm down you're sounding like a terrorist you know.
Coup is staged dungass it was meant to fail.

He will die one day. If he does not care why he is suppressing opposition so much lol. I mean that calpihate was destroyed here by secular republic. This land is for people who will leave peacefully not salafi headrollers.
You do not know shit about country how you know who is the terrorist here?
if I may comment on this,

while I know nothing of turkey's modern history or it's political system or erdogan, I am pretty sure that no coup made by the army can be beneficial for the country. if the people aren't happy with the government they make a revolution, or they don't elect again the president. it is not the army that should make that.

because the army doesn't represent anyone, generals aren't elected, and I'm 100% sure that they are not angels eather. every country that let's the army do whatever it wants ends up in a dictatorship.
so what ? the army doesn't like the government then they take it off ? are we living in the jungle ?

if the revolution is not made by the people then somebody is establishing a dictatorship.
1960 coup was very beneficial actually.
I get behind 1997 one.
1980 was for suppressing opposition and a milestone in Kurdish problem. I hate this one, due to actions of people who did the coup. They attacked opposition more than violent power.

After coups military usually leaves the control. Military coup sounds very negative for many people but here, it depends on what kind of coup happened.

What if the people who are majority are not educated, vile and intolerent? Would you trust electing dominant group in nazi Germany? Trump may be elected in near future.Majority is not the sole criteria for democracy.

Regardig to people's revolution thing, not all of the progress happened due to romantic revolutionary walks towards presidential buildings while waving flags and singing. Bolshevik revolution made by an educated minority. "Majority" of black Americans were not actively protesting during civil rights movement. Some states in USA tries to regress LGBT people's rights and "majority" would agree.
According to Sputnik News, many soldiers in Turkey were convinced that the coup was a training program
There are graphic pictures of young soldiers (like 20 years old) getting beaten and killed by Erdogan supporters. I can not post them here.
Soldiers are suppose to follow their superiors. They can not decline order even by someone 1 rank superior to them. Yet they took the brunt of this mess...

Last edited:

nefraiko

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I get behind 1997 one.
1980 was for suppressing opposition and a milestone in Kurdish problem. I hate this one, due to actions of people who did the coup. They attacked opposition more than violent power.

After coups military usually leaves the control. Military coup sounds very negative for many people but here, it depends on what kind of coup happened.

What if the people who are majority are not educated, vile and intolerent? Would you trust electing dominant group in nazi Germany? Trump may be elected in near future.Majority is not the sole criteria for democracy.

Regardig to people's revolution thing, not all of the progress happened due to romantic revolutionary walks towards presidential buildings while waving flags and singing. Bolshevik revolution made by an educated minority. "Majority" of black Americans were not actively protesting during civil rights movement. Some states in USA tries to regress LGBT people's rights and "majority" would agree.

There are graphic pictures of young soldiers (like 20 years old) getting beaten and killed by Erdogan supporters. I can not post them here.
Soldiers are suppose to follow their superiors. They can not decline order even by someone 1 rank superior to them. Yet they took the brunt of this mess...
no, revolutions are far from being romantic they are usually red like the french revolution.
the revolution doesn't have to be right, from ones perspective, it has to be the will of the majority, wich can be evil, by ones perspective.

if the majority in your country are intolerant, ignorant and evil (according to you) then they have the right to be ruled by a government that is intolerant, evil and ignorant, if hey chose this government by their own will. that is their objective right. that is their power.

the army has no right to impose what is right from its perspective, even if it's right from my perspective, or from your perspective.

Last edited:

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Treason against whom? Am I the government? No- so I'm not going to do anything.

However, if it's my country and the court orders it, I will support it if it's in my country's interest. As it is people involve in treason here are usually the terrorists. If it's some country miles away from me then I will be more or less neutral like I am' now. But in either case talking about executing someone is NOT a comic or a happy event for me even if I find it necessary in extreme cases.

You on the other hand claim not to care about that country or it's history or people, do not belong to it and thus have no interest ( logically) but still getting so much excited and hopeful to see them dead. There is something deeply wrong about this picture.

Yea I agree to that extent. It just seems slightly different situation here according to Paratise and some other internet articles I saw.
Did not say I didn't care about the people. I said don't care about the past, there's a difference. Plus treason is treason and should be dealt with accordingly.

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idc i do not have intentions to go Saudi Arabia.

Coup is staged dungass it was meant to fail.

He will die one day. If he does not care why he is suppressing opposition so much lol. I mean that calpihate was destroyed here by secular republic. This land is for people who will leave peacefully not salafi headrollers.
You do not know shit about country how you know who is the terrorist here?

I get behind 1997 one.

I only see one side commiting treason, anywhere else in the world it would have been called terrorism but you don't seem to think so, so you do you. Opinions are just that opinions doesn't make it a fact.

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no, revolutions are far from being romantic they are usually red like the french revolution.
the revolution doesn't have to be right, from ones perspective, it has to be the will of the majority, wich can be evil, by ones perspective.

if the majority in your country are intolerant, ignorant and evil (according to you) then they have the right to be ruled by a government that is intolerant, evil and ignorant, if hey chose this government by their own will. that is their objective right. that is their power.

the army has no right to impose what is right from its perspective, even if it's right from my perspective, or from your perspective.
It is not their objective right to actively kill and abuse anyone who does not fit their narrative.
If it was lefylt to dumb people we would not progress an inch today.

I am not a salafi turd, millions of people are not and we do not deserve to live under their rule.

There are no existansial questions about this, this is about people's lives not half assed liberal philosophy.

nefraiko

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is not their objective right to actively kill and abuse anyone who does not fit their narrative.
If it was lefylt to dumb people we would not progress an inch today.

I am not a salafi turd, millions of people are not and we do not deserve to live under their rule.

There are no existansial questions about this, this is about people's lives not half assed liberal philosophy.
first : if you want a democracy you gotta obey the majority's decision, if you want a rule that fits your way of living then you're not talking about a democracy. that doesn't stop you from expressing yourself, your ressent and to criticize the decisions of the majority, that is your right. and that is why the democratic system has to remain intact in its principles. that way, you keep working on changing the society from the inside, and your people win one day the elections.

second : this is not a half assed philosophie, but has a whole ass and even an *******.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first : if you want a democracy you gotta obey the majority's decision, if you want a rule that fits your way of living then you're not talking about a democracy. that doesn't stop you from expressing yourself, your ressent and to criticize the decisions of the majority, that is your right. and that is why the democratic system has to remain intact in its principles. that way, you keep working on changing the society from the inside, and your people win one day the elections.

second : this is not a half assed philosophie, but has a whole ass and even an *******.
She said: "It is not their objective right to actively kill and abuse anyone who does not fit their narrative." I take it she is referring to majority tyranny:

"It involves a scenario in which a majority places its own interests above those of a minority group, constituting active oppression comparable to that of a tyrant or despot. Potentially, a disliked ethnic, religious, political, or racial group may be deliberately penalized by the majority element acting through the democratic process".

You are basically supporting it in name of democracy. So would you say right wing people or Trump are correct in asserting their rights to racial profiling and what not and denying minority rights?

nefraiko

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She said: "It is not their objective right to actively kill and abuse anyone who does not fit their narrative." I take it she is referring to majority tyranny:

"It involves a scenario in which a majority places its own interests above those of a minority group, constituting active oppression comparable to that of a tyrant or despot. Potentially, a disliked ethnic, religious, political, or racial group may be deliberately penalized by the majority element acting through the democratic process".

You are basically supporting it in name of democracy. So would you say right wing people or Trump are correct in asserting their rights to racial profiling and what not and denying minority rights?
if you read well what I've written you'll read that I've writen that she has the right to express her opinion. and fight for it in a legal way, as long as she respects the decision of the majority and goes by their rules as long as they are the majority (obeying the law of the country)

I don't know if in turkey the minorities are oppressed, if so then it is the peoples task to take down the government, not the army's task. if they let the army do that they will end in a country in wich the army thinks it is the almighty god juging and practicing the truth.
army men are not meant to REAAD, nor to LEAAAD (as simpson's shwarzenegeer says read and lead hhhh) they are dangerous and have to be kept under control

Last edited: