Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This wasn't the first time Sado Yasutora had a bounty on his head. Smith remarked on the irony of it.

It's funny you know, I think he's now one of two men who've had a bounty put on them twice.

The other being Vegeta of course.

Both Salazzle and Smith knew that the moment it dropped. So, this is what they'd do.

Salazzle would reverse summon Sado here in an instant. This left all his clones behind in the Graveyard of Sin to handle things.

(Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu) – Reverse Summoning Technique ( Salazzle )
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is the counterpart of the summoning technique, in which it allows an animal to summon the human that they have a contract with back to their side, regardless of where they are. The animal must be at least B-Rank in strength to have enough chakra to use the technique though all animals that can use Ninjutsu in any form can use this technique on their summoners.

Reactions: Vegeta

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado appears and takes a nap on the ground trying to sleep off the sickness.

Oddly enough, the man might not wake up if he was as sick as he thought he might be. His skin had now turned bright red.

From LM 115 via Reverse Summon

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
His skin was bright red and he was sickened to the core, after a moment of stirring and shaking Sado shot up, from his comatose state, his eyes darted around harshly, his lips were parched and cracked broken open, sore and bleeding. His body was no-longer muscular, thick and toned instead rail-thin and fleshy his body had literally eaten away at his toned physique due to the Red Fever. He impulsively and carelessly scribbled things erratically and forcefully starting with a single piece of paper.​
Then more and more, he wrote and wrote, handing each piece of paper off to his creation directing him to post them at the noticeboard. He was writing something important, as a stack of papers formed in front of him, he sent mail out to his council, and to the capital, but he had also kept a lot of the papers for himself to be released at a later date. For now, though he had to let his villagers and the world know he was still here, still alive, still fighting and writing, and making, and breaking, making sure the nation he and his allies built thrived. He couldn't sit by, even sick and dying he needed to make sure his village survived.​
He signed the end with a note to each of his villagers.​

Last edited:

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arriving

Do you still insist on not easing their suffering, my lord? The King of Demon Gods asked from within Solomon's body. Look before you...even the Tsumikage is on the verge of death.

Solomon audibly sighed as he worked his way through the busy marketplace. "And while that may be true, you and I both know that the Red Fever is of much more sinister design." They were words he spoke under his breath, directed at his grand familiar. Within he could sense Goetia's frustration and anger; emotions that were directed at Solomon, but kept restrained because in truth the Demon God King knew that it was not within the Mage King's ability to cure those afflicted, at least not easily. And the disease itself, while naturally spread, hadn't manifested naturally at all. But Solomon was not here for the disease; in fact, seeing the masses of the afflicted, including the Tsumikage, did not bother him in the slightest. Perhaps all that bothered him about their suffering was that it was brought on by an ancient foe.

"Can one take care of their village before they take care of themselves?" Solomon approached the Tsumikage from behind, his question asked softly as Sado vigorously wrote his memos and notices for his village. A slight smile was spread across his face.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is the beginning of my mission using the following elements:
  • Meet with a major faction representative ( 4 )
Summary: Speaking to Solomon
The Sage of Transformation didn't even take the time to properly look up from what he was working on, as he continued writing up the riddles for the second phase of his grand event. He dipped into what little lore he had, what history he and his village had built together to create tasks they could enjoy figuring out. This event he thought might be the last he got to cosign and create as the acting Tsumikage.​
There was no real point in it, in looking up that was if they had come to drag the blade across his throat then goliath culture dictated that it was because he was now too old and weak to serve. That he deserved what came to him, for losing the strength and will to live how he once had. It was a cruel fate, but it was one he had accepted the moment he became the "Tsumikage." The moment another being came for his seat, his power, his position, well, since he got it he knew that it was something for the strongest, and most active individual to covet and protect.​
He had become too sick, too useless, and too meek to protect it anymore. This position had been given to him because he was the one who could put aside his pride, his emotions, and do what had to be done. He had done so much for this nation, he fought off Takauji Ashikaga on multiple fronts, in the Tea Peninsula, in Tobusekai, in the heart of Tsumigakure itself. He had fought alongside his allies to stave off the Mother of Beasts, the Primordial Goddess of Life, her underlings, and creations.
He took out Hellsing to bolster their ranks and fought Shimogakure when they lashed out at Tsumigakure for being better. Who would have known, that he'd succumb to the common cold? The mighty Tsumikage not done in on the field of battle, not dying in his bed of old age, but losing the ability to breathe due to a coughing fit, nothing more than a god damn respiratory infection. He had imagined a thousand different ways he'd die, so many his death felt more like a memory than a distant future event. This wasn't one of them, so either he would survive or he'd be surprised. Nothing he had tried, Medical Ninjutsu, nor Yang Release could overcome this sickness.​

I know, that my body and mind, are fragile and weak. All it takes is a single look at what's left of my once proud physique.

Another brief coughing fit before he could even finish what he was trying to say, he had to pause to catch his breath. It was plain to see, his physical form, the things he was known for, his muscular facade, and rock-hard body had dwindled away to nothing. He was bone-thin, his cheeks sunken and sallow, his eyes faded and dull, a bit of dried blood at the corners of his nose, and mouth.​

My position has been unique. I need to use it so they can move on, and outlive me-... when I'm gone.

His own mortality was staring him directly in the face. It had been for months, hell last week he was basically in a coma. How he found the will, drive, and ability to even move his body was a mystery that felt like a miracle. Let alone the ability to continue creating, and building something new, the birth of another event. No other village had even tried to hold one, no other village could.
Tsumigakure was now working on it's third. They were celebrating everything they had accomplished as many times as they could for as long as they could, the Sacrifice of Sin, Down with the Sickness, and now the Wrath of the Warriors they were showing the world how proud they were of just who in the hell they were, and why do all of that?
Because it was all the Demon of the Badlands could do to stop himself from sinking into an early grave. If he had one more labor of love to finish, one more speech to give, one more day to rally the nation he had built and one last time, maybe just maybe he could survive another week, another day-... another minute. However long he needed to finish this last work.​

I'm sorry, here I am waxing poetic for no reason and I haven't even caught your name, and why you're here.

I'm Sado Yasutora, the First Tsumikage, Demon of the Badlands, Monster of the Tea Peninsula-...

Cough, cough, cough. Another, but he wasn't done talking just yet, it was nearly impossible to shut him up.​

The Shogun-Slayer, the Motherfucker who Saved the World, and the Sage of Transformation, but I think you already knew that.

This was the face, and the tone of a man who would work himself into the grave, and do it because he felt he had to.​

Last edited:

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Meet with a major faction representative ( 4 )
Summary: Speaking to the First Tsumikage

Humans and their titles and epithets. Goetia scoffed from within Solomon's body, kept silent within the Human Order Correction Seal. Even edging closer toward death, he still clings to the past.

"I have no titles, Lord Tsumikage. I am nothing more than a wandering physician. Born in Tobusekai, my name is Solomon. I come bearing a message for none other than you. It was a lie, of course. He bore the title King of Magic, King of Israel, and Grand Caster; yet here, none of those mattered. Here he was Solomon, and at times Romani, the physician that saw the world end with his own eyes at the Sanctuary of the Sun. Yet the world still stood, humanity lived on. Though the world had become far weaker. And much less prepared for the crisis to come. Today the Red Fever ravaged the lands again. It was a disease that Solomon witnessed firsthand in the Freehold, and overturned everything that he had inscribed in his text on diseases. The world economy had been weakened by the plague; many villages shut their doors to outsiders, trade had come to a grinding halt, people were dying. It left behind a world that was begging slip back into crisis.

"As a physician it pains my heart seeing such suffering. I am a doctor, yet I cannot cure the contagion. I can't even alleviate its symptoms..." Like his previous statement, it too was a lie. He was largely indifferent to the suffering, though it vexed him that he could hardly do anything in the face of such a disease. It was the second time he had seen the Red Fever, and yet just like the first he was powerless. Had the disease been naturally occurring then the Mage King would likely have not cared at all, and would let nature run its course. But he had his suspicions that the plague wasn't born of natural viruses; instead, he suspected it was created by human hands and unleashed. The last time the Red Fever had been unleashed into the world the disease not only claimed millions, but also brought about the end of an empire.

"Lord Tsumikage, what do you believe became of the man who calls himself the Voice?" He spoke somberly; a solemn question that emphasized the seriousness of the situation.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Personally I don't much care for them, the sick shinobi that is, they did this to themselves really, I also don't understand why you pity them. I watched one chuck himself into the Sea of Life for strength, then rise up as a slave to a force he could never truly understand. What freedom could you possibly obtain by shackling yourself? The only individuals I truly sympathize with are the humans who sacrificed and got nothing in return, and my own, who were only stricken with sickness for their actions that ultimately saved the world.

It was plain for the man to see, Sado didn't really care about any of the shinobi who had been sickened. Especially the ones who stood aside, or gave themselves up willingly, they didn't deserve even a shred of his time or focus. He had other things to deal with, others who were much more deserving of his last remaining breaths, and thoughts. He had to make sure they were able to survive, find a cure, live free in a land that supported them.
With every single action, up until this point, Tsumigakure had been mounting their attack, with each and every day, month or year another maniac rose up to try and take what they had made theirs, and with every, day, month or year they fought back. Cassander, Takauji, Tiamat, Shimogakure, all brought to heel because the Golden Sabbath and Tsumigakure were called on to fight. While the rest of the world slumbered and rested, or event yelled out how they were the strongest in the world while doing nothing to prove it the Village Hidden in Sin's might made right.
Every action they bellowed about weren't promises given in vain they were things they had already done. Sado loved it, each moment, he enjoyed it. Telling his story, building their narrative, he wanted something that would live longer than him. He wanted to be one of those names that would never be forgotten for his valourous and numerous deeds. Was it petty? Was it egotistical? Hell yeah, but it also meant that all of his actions and efforts were worth hearing, worth reading about and worth telling others.

Or at the very least we prolonged its life a few more months. The already weak, and the strong that cosigned themselves to become weak. Those are the only ones whose suffering really means anything to me. So many of those shinobi, mighty creatures with abilities some would call god-like, stood aside and watched Her tear the world apart, cheering Her on, dipping themselves into Her Sea of Life, trying their best to break Her shackles, anything to maybe get one more ounce of power in a world where they already subjugate, destroy and murder their way to whatever their hearts desire.

At best he and his shinobi gave the world the time needed to open their eyes and realize they needed to stop sleeping. If they listened, if they had heard their collective voices after the defeat of Tiamat someone would have chosen that cure. They were deaf to reason, and logic it was nothing but power grab after power grab. There was hate there in his eyes, hate for other shinobi, a deep-seated and old hatred from his childhood. The man had at one point watched his tribe be cannibalized by shinobi, that was hate that wouldn't just fade with time.
They were given the chance to save the world from the Red Fever before it got this bad, and instead, someone chose power for themself and now, like the rest of the world that person was probably sick and dying. Power would do him greatly in his grave. To Sado it justified his thoughts, these shinobi didn't need his sympathy, and he expected that this "physicians" sympathy was half-hearted anyway. They were sick because of their own greed, and it wasn't even greed used for a purpose.
The thin, sickly, goliath perked up slightly at the mention of "the Voice" as he lifted his head and turned to face Solomon, eventually standing. Deep ridges below his eyes signified his sickness, dark circles and wrinkles littered his face, cheeks and forehead, his skin was cracked and his lips were dry and broken, blood in the corners of his nose, mouth, and eyes, his skin was bright crimson, a beacon to just how dire the Tsumikage's condition was.
Even with just how feeble he looked here he stood trying his best to build something for his village something they could remember him for, and even that could help them forgive him, and say goodbye to him if the need arose. The titles weren't exactly for his ego, they were gifts given to him by the world. He loved them, yes, but they were titles he earned. He became the Demon of the Badlands when he stood up against the Shogun and survived Takauji's Gambit with cunning and guile.
He was deemed the Monster of the Tea Peninsula when he alongside Lena of Shinramoto cut off the expansion of the Shogun northward through the Tea Peninsula, he wanted to take back his home the Land of Fire and Sado stopped him. He was dubbed the Shogun-Slayer when he and his shinobi put the final nail in the Hanguri Freehold's coffin. Wasn't it just a bit ironic that it was a barbarian who ended the life of the final self-proclaimed: Commander-in-Chief of the Expeditionary Force Against the Barbarians? It was an irony that Sado thoroughly enjoyed.
He was called the Motherfucker who Saved the World because well, he did? Didn't he? His men and women, his shinobi stood at his side and helped fight back and seal the Primordial Goddess of Life at least for now. Wasn't that enough to be remembered and regarded as a hero? Did he really need to do more to be recognized? He had already reshaped the world in numerous ways, rivaling the changes of the Three Great Unifiers. What was left that he could do to prove he was worth the titles he had been given?

I'd offer my hand, but social distancing and all, you're a doctor you understand. Hmm, the Voice? Wouldn't know, I showed up after She had escaped Her bonds. I was tied up with my village fighting Takauji Ashikaga, endowed with Her Sea of Life and fortitude, we had to pause for a bit after that, catch our breath and rest before we could set out and save the world again. I was exhausted really I had fought on my own for three days if it wasn't for my allies arriving to aid me I'd have fallen there. We arrived long after anyone deemed "the Voice" had been silenced, or fled. I assume that's what this message is about, he's causing another new problem, and we're being called on again to stop it because no one else will. You said you have a message for me? Are you sure I'm the one you need? Take a hard look at the man I am now, and decide if I'm worth your time, effort, and lies.

The last two sentences weren't meant to be insults, they were truly a question of is this form what he needed?

Would Sado, in this state, be enough? He was nearly dead, had just risen from a coma, he was the sickest person in the world.​

Last edited:

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Takauji Ashikaga was not a Child of Tiamat." Solomon's normally gentle tone suddenly became very grim. "The man that had rampaged in your village was no longer human at all. Shinobi who introduce the Sea of Life into their anatomy are still, for the most part, genetically human. But the experiments that the man known as Imeroth had performed on this man were similar to those that had been performed on my elder brother. It was not an attempt at creating a Child of Tiamat. It was an attempt to create Tiamat herself in the body of another." It was a dark revelation, and the implications were menacing.

"You must understand, Tsumikage, that the Voice only acted to summon the avatar of the dragon and Goddess of Life Tiamat. By summoning the concept of life into a particular vessel, Tiamat could be revived with not only her fullest potential, but also her mind intact. A byproduct of the Void's spiritual degrading properties - Tiamat, in the state of her avatar, was essentially reduced to nothing more than a state of madness. But the Voice's experiment had been a failure. Takauji Ashikaga had largely succumbed to that same madness. And I think you know this, with first hand experience..." The Mage King's voice trailed off, gazing out toward the people in the marketplace. They went about their daily lives despite the impending threat of the virus, although some adjustments had to be made. And if the virus did not shake their daily faith, then why would an obscure, looming threat like Tiamat bother them? The world survived once, perhaps it would again.

"Lord Tsumikage, I am here for you. A reckoning is coming. Once Imeroth finds a suitable vessel, one strong enough to accept Tiamat's strength and mind without breaking, then humanity will face an unprecedented existential threat. And as for your present state...." He turned back to Sado, his eyes gazing on his face. "They see you fighting on the front line of a great war."

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Interesting, I was under the impression that they were using his body and form as a key and gateway to a prison of some kind. His body was covered in spider-web-like, red cracks and seal-like patterns. His body ebbed and flowed with the Sea of Life every attack bringing it forth, obviously I didn't know what it was back then, just that it was a black mud-like substance his body seemed to produce, with your new information the notion that he was producing it, sort of gives way to the thought that his body was summoning it from the Void in effort to bring forth Tiamat herself. In the end, I assumed his death acted as the catalyst to the opening of a doorway, not a vessel to bear her, but a doorway they could open so that She could walk through and enter into our world. It's good to have these misconceptions and thoughts cleared up and corrected especially if there is more to come relating to them.

Sado listened to the man, there were no signs of disrespect in his tone. He went over the information he had, of his fight with Takauji Ashikaga, and the preconceived notions he had. At that moment, when he had fought the Shogun, he wasn't battling for the sake of the world, he was fighting for the lives and prosperity of his shinobi and humans. He was the Tsumikage first, and foremost, he knew that the whole world wasn't his responsibility.
It fell upon the Korikage to deal with Shimogakure, the Taniakage to deal with Taniagakure and the clans of the world to protect their own slices of the world. Yet, here Solomon stood telling him that once again Sado would be the man to step forward and fight on the front-lines of a great war. Yeah, of course, he would because if no one else would take that responsibility the task fell to him and his shinobi again.
His village suffered the most at the hands of the Mother Cult, yet they got no thanks or praise. No condolences for the lives they lost from the other villages, no, the first thing Shimogakure did after the world settled back down was they started a war with Tsumigakure the same people who had at least staved off the end of their village and all life. It was petty of him, but these thoughts plagued his mind, really what was left for them to do? They saved the world, when would the other shinobi start doing their part.

At least he knew he'd be alive-... wait. Those sentences, and thoughts weren't connected were they?

Which side do "they" see me fighting on?

It was a pertinent question as he realized the vague nature of the statements, he'd never willingly side with their ideals, but did Takauji really either? They weren't about to try and pull another Takauji Ashikaga, this time on him, were they? Was that what Solomon hinting at right now as his eyes gazed upon Sado's sickly form? Sado wasn't one to bend, nor would he give up all he had built without fight.​

Last edited:

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He listened carefully to Sado's words. "You are correct, Lord Tsumikage." What Sado was describing was the ritual used; his body was not a catalyst, but a death cry to invoke what could only be described as Tiamat's maternal instinct. "What you're describing...wasn't a doorway, as you say. It was a death cry. If the destruction of the Sun and Moon Shrines in Tobusekai tore open the the space that Tiamat was housed in, then it was the death of Takauji Ashikaga that awakened her. It was as if a mother heard her child cry for help." Solomon was sure that at the very depths of the Hokubu Ocean the space/time that Tiamat had been released from could be practically sensed, if not directly interacted with.

"My eyes only see you fighting." The Mage King turned his back to the Tsumikage, once again looking out into the crowds of busy people going about their business in the marketplace, Sado's people. Be wary, Lord Tsumikage. Things are not as they seem. The words you had used...that the Voice may be causing another new problem. I fear that this is all one in the same." It wasn't an unfounded fear; his recent excursion at the cultist's excavation site in Tobusekai had suggested as much. Whatever they had extracted from there had been vital to their plans; plans that were still in motion. "I recently visited their excavation site. You know, the one in the far eastern region of Tobusekai. It had been cleared out quite nicely. Whatever they were looking for there, they found it."

He sighed, and began to walk away from Sado. "Don't underestimate these people, Lord Tsumikage. This disease...it is nothing more than a distraction. The real war will come." And with that he walked away; he had delivered his warning. Whether the Tsumikage heeded it was out of his control.

LLM, ending mission.

Reactions: Howard

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Interesting, I was under the impression that they were using his body and form as a key and gateway to a prison of some kind. His body was covered in spider-web-like, red cracks and seal-like patterns. His body ebbed and flowed with the Sea of Life every attack bringing it forth, obviously I didn't know what it was back then, just that it was a black mud-like substance his body seemed to produce, with your new information the notion that he was producing it, sort of gives way to the thought that his body was summoning it from the Void in effort to bring forth Tiamat herself. In the end, I assumed his death acted as the catalyst to the opening of a doorway, not a vessel to bear her, but a doorway they could open so that She could walk through and enter into our world. It's good to have these misconceptions and thoughts cleared up and corrected especially if there is more to come relating to them.
Sado listened to the man, there were no signs of disrespect in his tone. He went over the information he had, of his fight with Takauji Ashikaga, and the preconceived notions he had. At that moment, when he had fought the Shogun, he wasn't battling for the sake of the world, he was fighting for the lives and prosperity of his shinobi and humans. He was the Tsumikage first, and foremost, he knew that the whole world wasn't his responsibility.​
It fell upon the Korikage to deal with Shimogakure, the Taniakage to deal with Taniagakure and the clans of the world to protect their own slices of the world. Yet, here Solomon stood telling him that once again Sado would be the man to step forward and fight on the front-lines of a great war. Yeah, of course, he would because if no one else would take that responsibility the task fell to him and his shinobi again.​
His village suffered the most at the hands of the Mother Cult, yet they got no thanks or praise. No condolences for the lives they lost from the other villages, no, the first thing Shimogakure did after the world settled back down was they started a war with Tsumigakure the same people who had at least staved off the end of their village and all life. It was petty of him, but these thoughts plagued his mind, really what was left for them to do? They saved the world, when would the other shinobi start doing their part.​
At least he knew he'd be alive-... wait. Those sentences, and thoughts weren't connected were they?​
Which side do "they" see me fighting on?
It was a pertinent question as he realized the vague nature of the statements, he'd never willingly side with their ideals, but did Takauji really either? They weren't about to try and pull another Takauji Ashikaga, this time on him, were they? Was that what Solomon hinting at right now as his eyes gazed upon Sado's sickly form? Sado wasn't one to bend, nor would he give up all he had built without fight.​
This post begins a mission utilizing the following elements:

Upon her arrival, Mirabelle didn’t hesitate in the slightest – swiftly channeling her chakra into the surrounding air. A gentle breeze blew over the terrain, but it allowed her to gain insight of all the chakra signatures nearby. “There,” she said as she body flickered into the direction of Sado. Her movements were swift and fast, finally appearing before the Tsumikage. “Lord Sado, a word if you may” she began to speak, her tone somewhat urgent but evidently drained from all the movement. She sighed, clearing her throat as she began to explain what had happened.

I came seeking your audience, the reason being that this is rather urgent. A few hours ago, a stranger by the name of Lucifer stumbled into the main area Tsumigakure” she paused for a moment trying to recall everything. This would have been so much easier had she been able to use Semblance of Mind. “I’m not sure who he was, but from my interaction with him, he seemed genuine with his words. I offered him a job of mercenary but he refused the money, he’s better off working for free since all he wants is knowledge. The knowledge of two individuals known as Pthera and Demetrius. I don’t know what they have in common with the mother cult, but based on his words – it seems the connection exists. I’m not sure where he is right now, but I should be able to find him easily with the scroll I granted him…” she showed Sado the scroll she has connected to his own. However, the final piece of information was the most important.

There was a voice…one that didn’t belong to either of us, but the voice was accompanied by loud noises. The voice was aware of me, but it mentioned something about …the village being burned in the ashes of “her awakening “. I don’t know what this person meant but…I feel like the Tiamat we once faced, wasn’t her true form” she deducted. She waited for Sado’s reply before she continued more into it.

(Fuuton: Chakra Kenpa no Kaze) - Wind Style: Chakra Sensing Breeze
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: A wind technique similar to the chakra sensing rain technique, the user infuses their chakra into the surround air create a light breeze across the battlefield. This breeze is capable of sensing the chakra of people or objects it comes in contact with. The breeze will die out after three turns once activated and can only be used twice per battle.
~Deactivates after three turns.
~Can only be used twice per battle.

Came from: https://animebase.me/threads/graveyard-of-sin-115.756128/post-22032633

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
  • Take responsibility for the actions of your Clan and/or its members ( 4 )
Summary: Sado is going to try and figure out what brought these kinds of issues upon Tsumigakure. It seems everything Sado does brings ire, and hatred upon Tsumigakure. So it is his responsibility to explain to his peers what he knows and take these actions upon his shoulders once more as he has always had to.
The thoughts and words from Solomon still sat on Sado's mind moving through his head as the threats and warnings weighed heavily. Why was it always them? Where in the hell was Shimogakure? Taniagakure? The other clans of the world? They talked a big game, didn't they? Sado has hardly seen them though. What kept bringing these annoyances to their doorstep? Sado was growing tired of creatures like Takauji Ashikaga, the Mother of Beasts, the Mother Cult, Imeroth, and the relentless shinobi all just trying to tear them down to build their name.
They chased the Golden Sabbath, chased Tsumigakure, chased the name, and the fame, year after year. He was lost in these thoughts when Mirabelle arrived calling out to him. "Lord Sado" again with the formalities. Did he deserve such respect? It was his actions that once more brought danger onto them, even now, when the entire village was sick, weak, and struggling these humans and beasts wanted to take.
He listened to her his gaze rising but his mood and thoughts not. He focused on her, as his eyes hung in a depressed manner, the dark circles and wrinkles hanging over his sunken and sickly form. Honestly, he could fix the appearance if he wanted, Sage Transformation would allow him to look his best, but why lie? He wasn't that well off.

Not "a voice," Mirabelle, it was the Voice. The same man who apparently set up the events that stirred Tiamat, the Primordial Goddess from her slumber. His name is Imeroth. I just got through talking with an individual named Solomon, a man who had a wealth of knowledge of the Voice and his ilk. You're a perceptive and intelligent shinobi, it wasn't her true form.

It was simply an avatar, the original plan was for her to be summoned into Takauji Ashikaga using his shape and form as a vessel. I don't know if he was too weak, or we snuffed him out too soon for it to come to completion but either way, the Mother of Beasts was brought into this world with nothing more than the mind of a beast. Makes sense, with all her yipping, yelping and screaming. She was unable to use words, her mind driven mad.

His voice was monotone, empty, and emotionless, none of the usual pride and vigor of a job well done. Usually, he would make a show out of talking about Takauji Ashikaga and the Mother of Beast, but really, what was the point? The future would just bring another deadly foe, and right now he knew he was too weak to act or fight why did they believe in him?
Why did they put all this unshakable faith in him? Especially when he couldn't even muster up the force of will to believe in himself. What could he do? He wasn't the strongest, or smartest, he just spoke the loudest. He continued, trying to work through all of the information he had just been brought by Solomon and Mirabelle comparing and contrasting what was important.

My assumption would be subordinates of Imeroth. There were rumors of necromancers raising the dead during Conqueror's End, I saw the risen first hand. Trunks-... and old ally sought out the spectral form of Cassander. It all seems connected. Everything. From Takauji Ashikaga's failed gambit years ago, which lead to him marching forth on legs crippled by the Golden Sabbath to the events leading up to and including Conquerer's End and then the Shogun fleeing east, which led to the expansion of the Mother Cult, and the attack of the Fallen Shogun on our shores, to his inevitable defeat, and the summoning and sealing of Tiamat. Each a stepping stone I arrogantly and boldly took part in. A series of events I helped facilitate and even played along with, thinking the story was mine.

I reduced the Shogun to a fleeing and fumbling fool. I took everything from him, his humans, his land, his wealth, the entire Tea Peninsula, and all of the Land of Fire. I didn't even take the Land of Fire, I left it to be scavenged and picked clean I didn't want it and because of that Taniagakure moved in and had room to lay down roots of lethargy and inactivity. I stopped his expanse northward, and I chased him right into the hateful embrace of the Mother Cult. I thought I was doing what was best for our kind, best for our shinobi, our humans, cutting the head off of the snake, purging a cancer from the body, but I was spreading the sickness, long before the Red Fever, I spread the disease. If I had killed that bastard in his battlement. Cut him off from escape.

Slam, his fist pounded down against whatever he was sitting on. Frustration, and anger filling his eyes and face.

There is going to be a great war. I've been warned of such. Even with my form like this, I must recover. I must fight on the frontlines. I have a debt to repay to every one of my humans. Every one of my shinobi. I have caused them turmoil and pain. I have left ego and ambition drive me to sadistic and malicious ends. I will protect Tsumigakure until my dying breath. I owe each of you that.

His voice had picked up a sense of determination and fire replacing the monotone depression.

What else did his shinobi need to know? He had to figure it out, had to fill the gaps in knowledge.

What information do you and the rest need? I need to share the things I know, I need to learn what each of you know.

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle remained silent for a moment listening to Sado speak, but her attention was solo focused on the mention of Solomon. “Solomon was here?!” she thought to herself. She felt a bit annoyed, she hasn’t seen in him in ages…yet he suddenly waltzed into Tsumigakure and didn’t bother to say hello. She brushed off the thought for a moment when she continued to realize the person named Imeroth was whom she encountered before. “I see…” she thought out loud. She wasn’t pleased however with his sudden tangent and punching of the chair. Her eyes narrowed inward, as she approached closer to him but kept a good bit of arms reach.

You don’t have to right to take all the burdens. We all aided in this, together. We all committed these sins together, isn’t that why we are the Village Hidden in Sin? You don’t owe me nor anyone anything. I can promise you that we all came here knowing what we were getting into. Now, quit mopping around, I got a little something for ya” she said with a smile. She channeled chakra a bit into the Thunderwave on her person as a song starts to play. The music began to play as she did a personal remix.

You must be registered for see medias

Til death do us part
But we're already past that phase
This is a brand new start
And I think I deserve some praise

For the way that I am
Despite having overdosed
And ending up comatose

I don't give a damn
I've let my emotions go
**** being a sober hoe

This is the mantra, this is my life you're playing with now til the end of the night
Surrounded by fire the passion ignites, a hit of that heaven and hell, a helluva high

I'm addicted to the madness
This village is my Atlantis
We're forever gonna have a fucking reason to sin
Let me leave my soul to burn and I'll be breathing it in

I'm addicted to the feeling
Getting higher than the ceiling
And we're never gonna want this fucking feeling to end
Just concede and give in to your inner demons again

She paused the rest of the song. “I borrowed your shtick to get my point across, so yes. We all will live in our sin, all we have to do is overcome it. For the Motherfucker who saved the world, you sure are acting like a bigger pussy than Tiamat right now” she said with a smirk. She didn’t mean it, but she wanted to cheer her Kage up. “And well, tell me anything I need to know. Does the names I mention ring a bell? Perhaps they are the necromancers…” she paused to think for a moment.

It was like putting a very abstract puzzle together. However, her mind also remembered the event “I think we should summon the council now to prepare for the worse…” she said.

(Sandāu~ēbu ) - Thunderwave
Type:
Tool
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( - 5 per turn when used )
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.
The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Sage of Transformation's body began to twist and warp his flesh, bones, and form shifting and grinding as a green repugnant light radiated from his body suffusing him with transformative energy. The chakra and natural energy began to seep from his skin as it gave off wafts of visible force and energy his physique filling back out.
All of the muscle tone he had lost due to the Red Fever replaced almost in an instant. Maybe that previous form, the sickly, dying fool, that was the lie he told himself so he could sulk in his sickness and depression. Taking responsibility? He was dodging it. This, right here, this was Sado Yasutora, a man who would work until he was black and blue and burgundy.

"Have they heard of me?" He thought as he began to speak.

And the moral of the story is
You have to work, till your arms fall off
Till your abs get hard and all you can do is cough
Just work, till your hands go numb
And they cramp and the fans in the stands go dumb

I wrote till my fingers looked like a bouquet of roses

Sado slipped his fingers up and around balling them into firm fists as each knuckle popped and cracked.

You gotta bring yourself your flowers now in show biz
Everybody get together with a study buddy
And then we'll all talk about the **** that I don’t give
Because we're so big and explosive
But a lotta people don’t live, they don’t ever get a motive
If you've got a goal you gotta hold onto what hope is
If I didn’t have it I would have asked where the rope is

He stood up from his position and continued his cadence rising.

Honestly, can’t they all tell I’m working, bitch don’t bother me
They should show some modesty, you know they're all watching me?
And don't worry a bitch is anybody in my way it’s not misogyny
But if they're still blockin’ me I will soon defeat you

Sado wasn't looking at Mirabelle, more like he was looking at whatever Solomon and Mirabelle had warned him about.

It was plain to see none of this was directed at her, no, if the Voice was watching this was Sado telling him, just what will happen.

I will build a bridge above you, or I’ll tunnel underneath you
I will eat you and excrete you and I’ll feed you to the flowers
If I need to I’ll go through you and absorb your fucking powers
I put in hour after hour let’s be crystal clear
I’m gonna be here be it a day, a month or fifty years
I’ll fingerbang my fears, I’ll fucking punch your Goddess
Even with all of Tobusekai in my way that's a god-damn promise
‘Cause waiting doesn’t work, and praying won't come through
And hoping hasn't worked. So I will be the one to.

Finally, he stopped to look at Mirabelle his physique and form returned to normal as if he wasn't sick anymore, he was though.

Let's bring everyone together.

(Senninka: Kanzen ni Atarashīmono) - Sage Transformation: Something Entirely New

Range: Self
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: A Sage Transformation clansmen simply modifies their muscle, nerve and bone structure allowing them to be as tall, or as short as muscular or as fat as they want to be gaining or losing height, weight, muscle mass as well as the other bodily structures required. This is similar in regards to how Juugo changed his height, weight and bodily structure by absorbing new cells or releasing his own cells and works on fundamentally the same principle. This technique is passive in it's usage and unlike most Sage Transformation techniques once completed it doesn't require chakra or energy to sustain and maintain and becomes permanent until the technique is used again. It can be used to changed the Sage Transformation clansmens appearance at a rudimentary level by changing their bone, muscle and skin structure allowing them to take on the appearance of others. While undergoing the transformation their body glows a mix between red and black as shown when Jugo uses Sage Transformation to change his cell structure but turns the color of natural flesh after completion, instead of the usual Sage Transformation gray. By changing their height the Sage Transformation user may be able to avoid certain techniques with a line of effect such as fireballs, thrown kunai etc. They can be as short as a new born baby (roughly 20 inches) with the bodily structure of an adult, or as tall as three meters with the weight to match these forms.
Note: Can only be used three times per battle or war conflict.

Reactions: Alyx

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
The Sage of Transformation's body began to twist and warp his flesh, bones, and form shifting and grinding as a green repugnant light radiated from his body suffusing him with transformative energy. The chakra and natural energy began to seep from his skin as it gave off wafts of visible force and energy his physique filling back out.​
All of the muscle tone he had lost due to the Red Fever replaced almost in an instant. Maybe that previous form, the sickly, dying fool, that was the lie he told himself so he could sulk in his sickness and depression. Taking responsibility? He was dodging it. This, right here, this was Sado Yasutora, a man who would work until he was black and blue and burgundy.​
"Have they heard of me?" He thought as he began to speak.​
And the moral of the story is
You have to work, till your arms fall off
Till your abs get hard and all you can do is cough
Just work, till your hands go numb
And they cramp and the fans in the stands go dumb
I wrote till my fingers looked like a bouquet of roses
Sado slipped his fingers up and around balling them into firm fists as each knuckle popped and cracked.​
You gotta bring yourself your flowers now in show biz
Everybody get together with a study buddy
And then we'll all talk about the **** that I don’t give
Because we're so big and explosive
But a lotta people don’t live, they don’t ever get a motive
If you've got a goal you gotta hold onto what hope is
If I didn’t have it I would have asked where the rope is
He stood up from his position and continued his cadence rising.​
Honestly, can’t they all tell I’m working, bitch don’t bother me
They should show some modesty, you know they're all watching me?
And don't worry a bitch is anybody in my way it’s not misogyny
But if they're still blockin’ me I will soon defeat you
Sado wasn't looking at Mirabelle, more like he was looking at whatever Solomon and Mirabelle had warned him about.​
It was plain to see none of this was directed at her, no, if the Voice was watching this was Sado telling him, just what will happen.​
I will build a bridge above you, or I’ll tunnel underneath you
I will eat you and excrete you and I’ll feed you to the flowers
If I need to I’ll go through you and absorb your fucking powers
I put in hour after hour let’s be crystal clear
I’m gonna be here be it a day, a month or fifty years
I’ll fingerbang my fears, I’ll fucking punch your Goddess
Even with all of Tobusekai in my way that's a god-damn promise
‘Cause waiting doesn’t work, and praying won't come through
And hoping hasn't worked. So I will be the one to.
Finally, he stopped to look at Mirabelle his physique and form returned to normal as if he wasn't sick anymore, he was though.​
Let's bring everyone together.
(Senninka: Kanzen ni Atarashīmono) - Sage Transformation: Something Entirely New
Range: Self​
Chakra Cost: 10​
Damage: N/A​
Description: A Sage Transformation clansmen simply modifies their muscle, nerve and bone structure allowing them to be as tall, or as short as muscular or as fat as they want to be gaining or losing height, weight, muscle mass as well as the other bodily structures required. This is similar in regards to how Juugo changed his height, weight and bodily structure by absorbing new cells or releasing his own cells and works on fundamentally the same principle. This technique is passive in it's usage and unlike most Sage Transformation techniques once completed it doesn't require chakra or energy to sustain and maintain and becomes permanent until the technique is used again. It can be used to changed the Sage Transformation clansmens appearance at a rudimentary level by changing their bone, muscle and skin structure allowing them to take on the appearance of others. While undergoing the transformation their body glows a mix between red and black as shown when Jugo uses Sage Transformation to change his cell structure but turns the color of natural flesh after completion, instead of the usual Sage Transformation gray. By changing their height the Sage Transformation user may be able to avoid certain techniques with a line of effect such as fireballs, thrown kunai etc. They can be as short as a new born baby (roughly 20 inches) with the bodily structure of an adult, or as tall as three meters with the weight to match these forms.​
Note: Can only be used three times per battle or war conflict.​
Mirabelle couldn’t help but smile a bit, knowing that she triggered something in Sado deep down. Never the less, as he did his little musical number and shifted back to a normal human being he addressed Mirabelle to summon the others. “Well…I don’t exactly know where everyone is right now. The celebration supposed to be happening soon, where we supposed to award those artifacts to others” she paused for a moment but she eventually shrugged. “Any ideas? Vegeta, dunno. Urm…Siegfried is in the capital…” she continued to try and remember where everyone is but alas it was pointless.

I have something to note as well…given the information Hokusai told us, a recent tip from an associate of mine and also all these weird happenings, I think it’s time we moved out to Tobusekai. That’s the cesspool of all this bullshit happening lately…I think its best we check it out, but also I heard something happened the Dark Tower with the Ronin. I lost my match there and got taken out pretty quickly, despite my disagreement with the judges…there’s so much going on I don’t what to do right now..

She said lost her thoughts.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Hmm…” Mirabelle’s patience with Sado was starting to become somewhat annoying; considering the situation she was in. She sighed, looking out the window of the building before turning her gaze back to him once more. “Sorry Lord Sado, but I have something I need to attend to soon. I’ll leave my clone behind" she said before calling forth a simple shadow clone of herself. “Now if you’ll excuse me…” she said as she walked outside and called for her Wyvern once more.

To Tobusekai I go…” she said, mapping out her travel route as she was prepared to head back to the east. This situation concerning her sister has been on her mind the entire time. Alas she needed to get things addressed. She picked up a small communication device in order to call Paradox. At first it rang out but on a second call, he answered.

Mira…I found them, they are this place called the Strand of the Ancients…you need to get here fast” he said. She didn’t reply, simply marking out the travel route.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.[/spoiler

LLM.
End of Mission

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Arriving
-
Arriving in Tsuchi Heihō, Vayne would make his way towards the marketplace, specifically towards the bank, aiming to store the artifacts the merc had obtained in the Red Tower as a conciliation prize. Vayne would reach what would appear to be the Bank, a low sort of white, cinder-block-like building with the words "World Bank" embedded in the structures forefront. With a sigh he enters the building, and approaches a free teller, engaging her in small talk as he introduces himself and eventually ask for the storage of the two artifacts in his possession. After some paperwork, Vayne would hand over the ShadowBlade and Wanderer's Armour.

With his business concluded, Vayne would exit the bank, and head towards the marketplace to explore it and gather intel on the current affairs of the world. Going through some newspapers and talking with some of the traders and wanderers in the area, Vayne would form a slight idea of the events that had transpired since his encounter with the man named Oisha in the dungeons of the Dark Tower. Lost in thought the Nara continues to wander in the marketplace, until he eventually notices a rather tall individual in the distance, one that had a close resemblance to a certain man.

Approaching the tall man, Vayne would smile as he confirms that it was indeed Howard that he had spotted.

"You're looking rather good, Kage-Sam-" Vayne would attempt to say as he attempts to greet Howard as a coughing fit ensues. "Oh hey Mirabelle!" He'd say as he regains his composure and notices the woman.

Looking around, Vayne would continue "How are you guys doing? Anyone else from the village around?" He'd inquire to know wether to begin sharing the information he had gained from his time in the Dark Tower.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
  • Pass on the legacy ( 2 )
  • Choose between what is right and what is easy ( 3 )
Summary: Finally realizing that he's done all he can, and that he has to pass on what they have made Sado has to make a tough choice.
He looked strong, powerful, himself, they were all lies. His form was a transformation created and maintained through Sage Transformation. It was permanent, but it was a lie, just moments ago he was a weak mass of idle, sickness. He took several steps forward, his left foot leading, followed swiftly by his right. Maybe too swiftly.
He had to sell the story he was making, he needed his shinobi and humans to think he was still powerful and stron-... he almost tripped. His right foot dragged across the ground hitting something and almost toppling him, his body ached, his mind was clouded and fuzzy. His depression was still comingling with the sickness plaguing his mind and body with regret and guilt.

"If I fall here if I give into this sickness, is that how you'll all remember me? What if the Red Fever is my legacy? What even is a legacy? Is it just planting seeds in a garden you never get to see, is it a destination you can never foresee? I wrote some lines at the beginning of an allegory, will they have the drive and motivation to finish it for me? Tsumigakure, you great unfinished story, it was you that sent for me! You let me make a difference and create a place where even bastard, orphan, immigrants can leave their fingerprints and rise up. Am I really running out of time, I've always been running, and now I think my time's up. There is no beat, no melody has it finally come for me?"

With those thoughts, another coughing fit, over and over, the strength in his legs fading as he falls to his knees as his body goes limp and listless the light in his eyes fading slightly. His eyes close as he gasps for breath, in that moment, he catches a glimpse of the other side. His father proudly leads his tribe on the other side. They're all waiting on the other side. His mother, she's right there on the other side. Everyone he has ever lost is watching from the other side. "If my time is up... have I done enough?"
It all began to flicker and fade that glimpse receding away, he was getting closer, and closer, and then he was caught and pulled back with a forceful grasp. Something tethered him here, something made him unable to let go, unable to stop, unable to die. The blood from the sickly and hacking cough covers a section of the ground in front of him as he tries, to no avail to catch his breath to take in air to fill his lungs.
It hit him there, all at once at that moment when he couldn't even fill his lungs with air he was no longer fit to lead. He was a goliath holding onto power through a system he built, a system he founded, but it was time to pass it on. He was a disgrace to his heritage. It was only natural for the strongest to lead, Sado wasn't the strongest. He was never the strongest.

"If I say goodbye, the nation learns to move on. It outlives me when I’m gone."

Pick up a pen, start writing.

He called out to his creation, Smith as he tilted his head up to the sky. He peered up as he spoke with a shaky tone.

Though in reviewing the incidents of my administration, I am conscious of intentional and irreparable error, I am nevertheless too sensible of my defects to know that I have committed many unforgivable sins. I shall also carry with me, the hope that my village, shinobi, and people will view their inexperienced First Tsumikage's failures with patience; and that after nearly three years of my life dedicated to its service with an upright zeal the faults of incompetent abilities will be consigned to oblivion, as I myself must soon be to the loving embrace of rest.

I anticipate with a pleasing expectation that retreat in which I promise myself to realize the sweet enjoyment of partaking in the midst of my fellow-citizens, the benign influence and protection of valiant shinobi under a free and prosperous government, the ever-favorite objective of my soul, and the happy reward, as I trust of our mutual cares, labors, and dangers. I end this missive, and regretful abdication by giving you the name of your next Tsumikage; Banri Uzumaki.

I implore you to give him time, effort, blood, sweat, and tears. I know, without a doubt-... I will.

The creation wrote down his words with a vehement fervor as his summoning companion and Smith realized just what Sado was saying. It took a moment for them to catch on, for them to realize this was his resignation but well, they got it. It wouldn't be hard for those around him, Mirabelle's clone and Vayne to know just what he was doing.
Was it right? Or was it easy? Either way it felt like it was what he had to do. He couldn't lead like this anymore. Until a cure was found all he could be was a shinobi, he couldn't find the will to lead while like this. So, this was what it felt like. The weight lifting from his shoulders, the responsibility dissolving away as he was left feeling sick, depressed, and hard-pressed.
He tried his best to stand back up, rising to his feet, no longer as the Tsumikage but as a shinobi of the Village Hidden in Sin. His body felt a bit lighter, his posture a bit straighter. He was more confident and less weighed down by the fact that he was a sick, piece of shit, who couldn't adequately lead. He could just be, what he was without worry or fear of not living up to a standard.

He looked toward Vayne, waiting for him to speak.​

Last edited:

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Vayne observed as his Kage stumbled forward, falling to his knees and entering a coughing fit. Vayne instinctively tried to moved in to grab Howard before he reached the ground, but something stopped him. It was not the coughing that ensued, nor was it a byproduct of the mental block that he faced, but it was something intangible, ungraspable, but yet still left a palpable effect on the area. It was bizarre watching Howard like this, the man whom had been the driving force to the villages very existence, the motherfucker who had lead and protected said village through countless wars, conflicts, and attacks. Was it the Red Fever that weighed upon him so much, or was it something else, something rooted deeper in the core of a man? Vayne listened on as his Kage turned on the ground, facing the sky with eyes brimming with determination and conviction.

I see... Vayne thought as he hears the words of his now former Kage. ... Banri huh. He'd smile as he thinks of the prospect of Barni leading the village. Moments later Howard would manage to stand once again, now looking directly towards Vayne himself.

"First off, congratulations on a great run, I don't think we'd have had it any other way." He'd say with a smile. "And second, congratulations on getting freed of all that paperwork. It'd be a nice sight seeing you roaming around doing your own thing." He'd state with the same kind tone before pausing for a moment, "But," he continues in a more serious tone "I fear that I have some information regarding the Red Fever and the events that transpired in the Dark Tower."

"I was initially defeated in the Hokubu ocean by Hei Uzumaki, whom would take me to the Dark Tower to claim my bounty, leaving me in the hands of the tournament organizer Oisha. I regained my consciousness tied up in a dungeon, with Oisha facing me. As we conversed, several things became apparent; The Red Fever did indeed originate from the encounter with Tiamat in the Hokubu Ocean area, the Supreme Being as he called her, but he was no follower of her or a supporter, but a man out for revenge for his sister. Apparently his sister had succumbed to the effects of the virus, and had been sealed in effigy in an effort to find a cure to her situation. Said cure was located with the Daimyo of the Great Wind Desert, but as fate would have it, the Daimyo was a greedy man whom did not feel that Oisha's and his mentor, his sister's husband, provided enough tributes and gold to have the Daimyo assist them with the cure. Instead it turned out that the Daimyo wanted to weaponize the water and wage wars, which lead to a conflict between Oisha's group and the Daimyo, after which both Oisha's mentor and the Daimyo would eventually die..."

Vayne would gather his breathe after a coughing fit hits.

"Oisha had me trapped in a bubble of some sorts, and would then take my blood onto a dagger, claiming that my death would free the world, but before I parted, an explosion would occur, after which I would lose consciousness again, awakening in the village this time around. My accomplice, who had failed to retrieve the 'claimed cure' in the tournament, would be the one who brought me to the village. However, as fate would have it, he did manage to claim the same dagger that Oisha had used on me, but I fear that at our current states with the Red Fever at such an advanced level, we are incapable of utilising such a weapon. I came here to store the weapon in the banks for safe keeping, at least until things become more clear..."

Vayne would conclude as he himself thinks of what his next step should be. He had intnetions of visiting Yakukotan in attempts of gaining power, but beyond that the only clues he had on the Red Fever was the location of Oisha's home in Tobuusekai.