Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tsuchi Heihō

The vast majority of the inhabitants of Tsuchi Heihō used to live near the single long river the flowed through the area. After the moon had crashed into the earth, things changed pretty vastly. Chunks of moon debris scattered across the terrains and carved the earth up to the point that the single massive river, had broken into many smaller rivers. These rivers now give access to soil and vegetation throughout the entire terrain. The inhabitants mine the rich mountains, fish in the water and collect amber along the shores. Their settlements are constructed on the banks of the water and countless small river boats allow them to trade with other areas both up and down the stream. With there being many rivers now, there's now trade routes to other places with different routes, so there isn't the single way going back and forth. Now many other settlements have settled and used the rare moon rock as ways to build new homes and establish small towns.

Tsuchi Heiho is a designated Ninja World Marketplace and Independent Bank

The vast majority of the inhabitants of Tsuchi Heihō used to live near the single long river the flowed through the area. After the moon had crashed into the earth, things changed pretty vastly. Chunks of moon debris scattered across the terrains and carved the earth up to the point that the single massive river, had broken into many smaller rivers. These rivers now give access to soil and vegetation throughout the entire terrain. The inhabitants mine the rich mountains, fish in the water and collect amber along the shores. Their settlements are constructed on the banks of the water and countless small river boats allow them to trade with other areas both up and down the stream. With there being many rivers now, there's now trade routes to other places with different routes, so there isn't the single way going back and forth. Now many other settlements have settled and used the rare moon rock as ways to build new homes and establish small towns.

Tsuchi Heiho is a designated Ninja World Marketplace and Independent Bank.

Last edited by a moderator:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado thought the mountains were beautiful but that wasn't what he was here for.

He proceeded to head directly for the marketplace itself.

Entering LM from LM

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
Perform administrative duties ( 1 )
Put the Clan’s interests first ( 2 )

Summary: RP'ing out the purchase and of an admin scroll to expand my clan.

Sado entered the marketplace with an idea of what he wanted. He wanted something to help him expand the potential of his clan and allow them to become official in a more legal manner. Tired of his life as a mercenary he wanted legitimacy so after climbing the massive mountain ranges of Tsuchi Heihō he entered the central marketplace. It was more than that it was a sprawling metropolis much different than the world he was used to. There were massive white buildings speckled throughout the bazaar-like city streets. Sado could now understand the phrase "from your ivory tower" as these massive buildings screamed pretentiousness mixed with conspicuous undertones. They were the type of place a noble would squirrel away and hide from the world around being oblivious to the true nature of the world. Several merchants called out to him offering wares he had never seen. Healing sprays that promised longer lasting performance in-... ahhheeem, combat.
Something caught his eye an armor of obsidian color with an ornate design his eyes lit up momentarily. It was beautiful tanned leather with an innate appearance and essence that called out to him. It was as if the armor was calling out for him to buy it. Immediately a merchant caught his gaze and knew the look Sado had. He was an older gentleman with long graying hair tied into a dense braid back behind his head he had thick round spectacles that hung off of the tip of his nose as if about to fall off of his face. He grinned somewhat sharply as he began to speak.

Oh boy I see the way you look at it, but I'm telling you now you couldn't even afford it.

Sado knew instantly, he was trying to use reverse psychology, and it was almost working on him.

However I'll humor you boy, this armor was developed by the Hangurian Black Ones. As a means to better protect their elite soldiers, but also to enhance their offensive capabilities. The armor is a type of cuir bouilli, that means boiled leather boy, if you didn't know. Thus making it very durable but also pliable and moldable. I've heard tales of individuals saying that upon donning this spectacular armor they feel at ease. They're able to do things faster and more efficiently. I'm willing to part with it for a mere one thousand ryo. I mean at that price you're basically robbing me. I mean all of the power of a Hangurian Black One just for you and only today. It's fate that you walk past my small establishment dear boy.

As he spoke the man grinned slightly he lifted his right hand up as he pushed the center of his spectacles with his right index finger. He adjusted them as a blade like crooked wry grin snaked up his face like a predator jumping on the first kill of the day. However it wasn't what Sado was here for. As much as he could see himself wearing it, and as much as he wanted it he was here for his clan not for himself. He brushed off the man's words almost effortlessly as he began to speak. His tone mimicked the deceptive tone the shop-keep had just used moments ago. You're right sir, I can't afford such an item. However can you direct me to the census bureau? I heard they have what I need.

The bazaar merchant sighed. Up that street make a left. Now go, you're scarring away actual paying customers.

Sado turned and followed the directions ending up at a massive black building with a sheen that reminded him of the armor. It looked almost like obsidian the way it shined as the light from the sun reflected off of it. He opened one of the massive double doors that laid before him. As he entered the building there was a chill to the air. It was a surprise to him. It was at least ten degrees hotter outside than inside as he took several steps forward toward a glass window that was across a large open waiting area. EEEEEEKRACK the door slammed behind him as he began to speak. Um I-...
He was immediately cut off by a very harsh feminine voice as a very short older woman sitting at a chair behind the glass cut him off. She had wrinkles and crows-feet as well as very deep and pronounced laugh-lines looking to be at least sixty if not older. Sado looked down to her noticing she had two massive stacks of paper on either side of her head almost boxed in by paperwork. She looked up from her work and looked him directly in the eye unwavering in her demeanor. Very few people had the courage to look him in the eyes most were intimidated by his sature not her, she seemed unfazed. Have a seat. I'll call you when it's your turn.
He hadn't given a name. He hadn't even had the time to. She looked to a small chair off to the left side of the waiting area. The chair was in a corner far away from the reception window and there was only a single barren table next to it no magazines no word puzzles just an empty table next to a small wooden chair. My nam-..

I said, I will call you when it's your turn, now sit, or leave.

She spoke as if she held every ounce of power in this place as if Sado was nothing and she were the Alpha and Omega. Sado turned his head and looked at the chair half dejected from the tone that was used against him. He slowly walked across the marble floor with each step making an audible clacking noise as he moved. He was slow and methodical in his walking as he made his way to the chair. The chair was small made for someone half his size-... it was uncomfortable and awkward. How could she call him if she didn't know his name, or why he was here? He thought to himself as he forced himself into the chair.
As he sat down making himself fit into the chair he was almost instantly bored. Almost reflexively music began to play from Thunderwave to keep him busy. It only played for a few moments before the woman made a loud noise clearing her throat and coughing. She then spoke to Sado directly obviously not using his name because she didn't know it. Her tone was abrasive and insincere.

Turn that off now. Chakra usage is prohibited here. Have some respect for the rest of us.

[video=youtube;ADyZzGqwpHU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADyZzGqwpHU[/video]

Her voice was grating he had never dealt with this kind of forced civility in a society. Nor this type of authoritarian bureaucracy and diplomacy. He was brought up to fight for everything he was given not to wait for it. Food and shelter weren't rights they were given to the strongest and toughest. He waited for what felt like hours in silence. At times he would make popping noises with his cheeks or mouth to only be scolded by the woman behind the glass in a callous and harsh manner. Finally she called out to him across the room cutting through the silence.

You're next. Come up to the window I need you to fill out some forms.

He stood up rather quickly and almost ran to the window glad to just have something to do. He bolted across the empty reception area as the woman provided numerous papers nearly a stack's worth. They were crudely kept together by a small clip as she passed them forward to him through a small slit at the bottom of the glass window. Hey what's that glass made of? It's reinforced isn't it?
The woman cut him off not answering the question and scolded him yet again for his inane questions and actions. She seemed like she had been doing this for years like she hated her job with a passion and only showed up for the pay check she was provided. Hush boy.

Now sign here.

She pointed to an empty line, to which Sado signed his name.

Now date it.

He put the date on the paper next to his name.

Now initial here, here, here and here. And date of birth there.

She pointed to a place, had Sado flip the page, pointed to another place and repeated the steps twice.

Now what is it that you want to do? Mr.

She looked at the paper reading the name which was upside down from where she was.

Yasutora.

Sado was confused, wasn't that what he came here for? He had just signed numerous papers, dated them and initialed them. What was that for if not to expand his clan? He looked at the woman with a confused face his eyebrows furrowed as he looked down to the paper. Then back up to her, then back to the papers-... then to her. It was as if he was asking her what he had just signed. He seemed slightly disgruntled and partially fed-up with this situation as a whole.

Ah we get your type in here from time to time. Those were merely the requisite forms for you to be seen today. You're at the census bureau for a reason. These papers give us your name, your date of birth, the date of your appointment and also waves all liability in case you are maimed, or harmed while inside our building. I assume you're here for clan business. Hmm, we haven't gotten one of you here for a while. Now tell me Mr. Yasutora, how can we help you today?

Sado frowned slightly all that waiting and he wasn't even in line for what he needed merely in line to get in line. He seemed angered slightly as he gripped his right fist hard at his side. His teeth grinding slightly as he seemed to become increasingly angry his jaw clenched tight. He came here for one thing to legitimize his clan but he had spent most of the day sitting in a chair that was too small for him, in a chilly reception area merely to fill out papers to get in line.

I'll tell you now, don't make a scene. As I said we've gotten your type here before. If you so much as yell or threaten me I have the authority to turn you away. Not only that but by the authority of the census bureau and the Freehold I can brand you a criminal and dissolve your clan right here and now. I have all of your information on this form Mr. Yasutora.

The woman pulled the booklet of papers back through the slot quickly to which Sado exhaled hard.

He seemed to calm himself.

I'm here to expand my clan and legitimize them as an organization.

The woman grinned slightly before pointing to a door.

Then you want the Clan Submissions & Updates department through that door.

Have a good day Mr. Yasutora.

Sado begrudgingly made his way toward the door. His head hanging in a slump as he had to nearly drag himself to the door. He was tired of all this red tape and bureaucracy. He had been in Tsuchi Heiho a day and already he was remembering why his people hated civilized society. He'd much rather be on the field of combat, hell he'd rather be helping random civilians he didn't know than here. He reached out with his left hand gripping the handle of the door as he opened it. He pushed the door forward and was met with a line of people.
He made his way to the end of the line as he stood behind a short fat man dressed in a tank-top and a pair of shorts wearing sandals with socks. Sado looked down upon him and then looked forward to the line there were four people in front of the short fat man. Meaning there were five people in front of Sado himself. He was so close to his goal. The short fat man whispered up to him in a nasally voice.

I've been here since nine a.m. You really have to get here early.

Sado sighed as he began to tap his right foot against the marble floor making an audible "tink, tink, tink, tink" noise. He waited in silence again as the line slowly inched forward every ten or so minutes. Eventually the short fat man was next. By now Sado had watched four other people talk to the man behind the counter and leave. He had a very good understanding over the process. Sign a paper, fill out a form with the names of your members, allocate your number of members and then you were done.
The man in front of him moved up to the window and did just that before leaving abruptly. Sado was now next. He stepped up to the counter and the man spoke before he could even finish speaking Sado cut him off answering him.

Nam-...

Sado Yasutora.

The man replied somewhat slowly seemingly offended.

Alright, fill out these also there is a small fee.

Sado filled out the papers filing in his own name as well as the names of his clan members, right now it was just Vegeta and himself. He moved onto allocating the members into their positions and slid the papers back to the man. Additionally he paid him the "fee" just so he could get out of there.

Everything seems to be in order Mr. Yasutora. You're done until next time that is.

Sado left as fast as he could getting the hell out of that building. He was tired, and he was bored. That place was a nightmare and only proved to him just how bad civilized society was. All that time to just be able to function legally. He wondered why he even tried they could have done the same things just illegally. He assumed not every clan was above board and legitimate. He quickly made his way out of the marketplace passing the woman from earlier as he exited the reception area he shot her the meanest, dirtiest looks he could before smiling sincerely glad that he was heading home.​

( Sandāu~ēbu ) - Thunderwave
Type: Tool
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( - 5 per turn when used )
Damage: N/A
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.
The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.

OOC:

Chakra:
1710 + 190 ( regen ) = 1900
1900 - 5 ( Thunderwave ) = 1895
Leaving Landmark - To Landmark

Last edited:

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Purchasing here:

Following the river till he reached the place he was looking for, he approached keeping his eyes out for the store he was looking for, and wasn't long before he found it. Going inside, Geets is greeting by an older gentleman with glasses who shows him to what he's looking for, and he was in luck. Seems he had gotten either the last, or only one. Paying the Ryo to the old man at the counter, Geets secures it and takes off in the direction he came..

LLM to 110

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sado and Trunks entered Tsuchi Heiho.

Sado proceeded to pass Trunks 1.1k ryo to buy something.

ELM from LM
Trunks takes the Ryo from Sado, with a grin. Be right back Trunks says dodging into the market place. Taking the Ryo passed by Sado with the lump he has, Trunks then proceeds to look at the items available. He is about to leave when a small ring catches his eye.How much for this? Trunks asks the shop keeper. 3,000 Ryo, unless I get a better offer. Counting his cash, Trunks realizes he has just enough thanks to Sado. I'll put 3,000 down for it Trunks says giving the clerk his information. Trotting back outside, Trunks looks up at Sado and nods in confirmation that he is finished.

Howard has control of Trunks for our continued travel

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado and Trunks moved northward toward the Freewind Plateau.

Sado began to ask around about the hunting party and even began looking for tracks or trails to follow.

LLM to LM

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trunks and Sado make their way through the land. As they do, Trunks stops into the shop to find out that his minimum bid on the ring has paid off. Picking it up, Trunks places it on his left index finger before picking the pace back up, and continuing on their way home.

(Kuraimoto) – Dark Below
Type: Artifact
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (+1 Rank Doton)
Description: A ring traditionally worn on the left index finger; the ring is a relic from long before the rise of the Freehold, from an unknown civilization lost shortly after the rise of the Sage of Six Paths. It is fashioned out of an indestructible brown stone that augments the user’s earth manipulation skills. All earth techniques of the user’s are strengthened by one rank up to A-Rank. S-Rank and above techniques are augmented by an additional 10 damage. Once every other move the ring can alter the inherent properties of the user’s Earth techniques, allowing them to become sand-based or mud-based. Alternatively, the user is able to enhance their connection with the earth itself through this ring; this allows the user to, for a single turn, utilize earth techniques without being in direct contact with the ground. After this enhancement expires, the ring's abilities are disabled for two turns.

-LLM for 92, coming from -

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trunks makes his way to the bank, being completely sure to be unnoticed as he enters the landmark as well as while he transverses it on the way to the bank, extending to his entrance. Grabbing his key, Trunks makes his way to his private vault, that he had not yet utilized for anything. Placing the ring on his left index finger inside, Trunks seals the vault to all including himself for the time being. He knew he needed more training to master a power like that, but allowing it fall in the wrong hands was an equal worry. Making his way out as sneaky as his way in, Trunks heads back home.

(Kuraimoto) – Dark Below
Damage: N/A (+1 Rank Doton)
Description: A ring traditionally worn on the left index finger; the ring is a relic from long before the rise of the Freehold, from an unknown civilization lost shortly after the rise of the Sage of Six Paths. It is fashioned out of an indestructible brown stone that augments the user’s earth manipulation skills. All earth techniques of the user’s are strengthened by one rank up to A-Rank. S-Rank and above techniques are augmented by an additional 10 damage. Once every other move the ring can alter the inherent properties of the user’s Earth techniques, allowing them to become sand-based or mud-based. Alternatively, the user is able to enhance their connection with the earth itself through this ring; this allows the user to, for a single turn, utilize earth techniques without being in direct contact with the ground. After this enhancement expires, the ring's abilities are disabled for two turns.

-Coming from 92-

Last edited:

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

Momo arrives at the lands and once she reaches the bank, she reverse summons Uta into the lands. Uta would then place Ancestral Edge into the bank. Afterwards he leaves the land heading back to his territory.

(Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu) – Reverse Summoning Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is the counterpart of the summoning technique, in which it allows an animal to summon the human that they have a contract with back to their side, regardless of where they are. The animal must be at least B-Rank in strength to have enough chakra to use the technique though all animals that can use Ninjutsu in any form can use this technique on their summoners.

(Senzo Sentan) – Ancestral Edge
Chakra: N/A (+25 per strike)
Description: The Ancestral Edge is a five foot spear forged from steel and imbued with a mysterious orange ore from Tobusekai, the Eastern Continent. The spear predates the Hangurian Freehold, although is thought to have come after the Sage of Six Paths spread chakra throughout the world. Unlike traditional and conventional spears, the Ancestral Edge does not cut bone or rend flesh; instead its blunt strikes siphons the essence of that which it hits. In simple terms, the spear drains chakra from those it comes in contact with, barring the wielder. A single strike, a moment of contact, drains 50 chakra from the victim and returns 25 chakra to the user. The 25 chakra that is not returned to the user is stored within the spear, which is slowly stored up within the spear in order to access its fullest potential: the ability of nullification. Once the wielder has successfully stored 25 chakra within the spear, the spear can release an invisible pulse of chakra up to the end of mid-range from the user’s position. This invisible pulse of chakra, travelling at thrice the user’s speed, has the potential to nullify all Fuuinjutsu up to, and including, S-Rank for two turns. The spear is remarkably durable, being able to sustain itself from A-Rank attacks. The spear can survive a single S-Rank attack, but after which its defenses will be nullified; this leaves it vulnerable to mere freeform damage. The spear’s chakra reserves are drained at a rate of 25 per turn outside of battle.

LLM

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Lorelei walked into the sprawling marketplace looking for the Hangurian Black One that was said would be here. She didn't have proof but what she did have was information on the Golden Sabbath. She began to call out to the people in the area asking for directions and saying she had information about the Golden Sabbath and Sado Yasutora.
She drew a fair amount of attention and eventually got directions telling her where she could find the Hangurian Black One that was posted in the marketplace. She walked through the area ducking around people and rushing to where she could make a profit. She had made a bit of coin by telling someone else but this was the big time. She believed she could make a fortune from information brokering more than her small tincture business.

Mr. Hangurian Black One.

She stood before a person in a obsidian colored set of armor. They were standing near a Noticeboard in the town square. Lorelei was scared maybe this wasn't a good idea. This person looked scary. However money was money and she needed it to eat and live a comfortable life. She straightened up pushing the fear out of her mind as she stood resolute in front of the Hangurian Black One.

Aheheeem.

She cleared her throat and began to speak her voice was quick and temperamental with inflections that denoted fear and stress. With that said she continued to speak knowing that even if she didn't get paid she would be putting in good words for her new life as an information broker.

I-... I saw Sado Yasutora fall in combat. To a young woman. Sh..she completely decimated him. The G-... Golden Sabbath is weak their ranks broken. I think this information would be important to Takauji Ashikaga. I feel like the person w.... who brought you this information should be compensated and that person was me.

Silence. All she got as a response was silence.

HOW RUDE!

She said as she stomped her left foot and stormed off into a bazaar like area. If she had to she would sell this information to other people. She would sell her medicines and salves, and she would make enough money to live comfortably. She would make it with or without the Freehold's handouts. "Takauji, more like Cheapskate McCheap!" She thought to herself as she began to call out again about information about the Golden Sabbath and her tinctures

Information and medicine for sale!

NPC ELM from
Note: Just using this as a way to pass on information to the NPC Takauji Ashikaga through his subordinates.

Last edited:

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Lorelei walked into the sprawling marketplace looking for the Hangurian Black One that was said would be here. She didn't have proof but what she did have was information on the Golden Sabbath. She began to call out to the people in the area asking for directions and saying she had information about the Golden Sabbath and Sado Yasutora.
She drew a fair amount of attention and eventually got directions telling her where she could find the Hangurian Black One that was posted in the marketplace. She walked through the area ducking around people and rushing to where she could make a profit. She had made a bit of coin by telling someone else but this was the big time. She believed she could make a fortune from information brokering more than her small tincture business.

Mr. Hangurian Black One.

She stood before a person in a obsidian colored set of armor. They were standing near a Noticeboard in the town square. Lorelei was scared maybe this wasn't a good idea. This person looked scary. However money was money and she needed it to eat and live a comfortable life. She straightened up pushing the fear out of her mind as she stood resolute in front of the Hangurian Black One.

Aheheeem.

She cleared her throat and began to speak her voice was quick and temperamental with inflections that denoted fear and stress. With that said she continued to speak knowing that even if she didn't get paid she would be putting in good words for her new life as an information broker.

I-... I saw Sado Yasutora fall in combat. To a young woman. Sh..she completely decimated him. The G-... Golden Sabbath is weak their ranks broken. I think this information would be important to Takauji Ashikaga. I feel like the person w.... who brought you this information should be compensated and that person was me.

Silence. All she got as a response was silence.

HOW RUDE!

She said as she stomped her left foot and stormed off into a bazaar like area. If she had to she would sell this information to other people. She would sell her medicines and salves, and she would make enough money to live comfortably. She would make it with or without the Freehold's handouts. "Takauji, more like Cheapskate McCheap!" She thought to herself as she began to call out again about information about the Golden Sabbath and her tinctures

Information and medicine for sale!

NPC ELM from
Note: Just using this as a way to pass on information to the NPC Takauji Ashikaga through his subordinates.
This post marks the beginning of my mission using the following elements:
- (Custom) Obtain information from an informant in a public setting without drawing attention (4)

Summary: Upon finding the flyers showing his own, and his clan mates faces for a bounty, Trunks hears a girl speaking of Golden Sabbath and Sado Yasutora, a friend of Trunks'. Having fear for the worst for Sado, and the thought of ever looming eyes hunting his bounty, Trunks must find a way to speak to the girl without making his presence known to the public.

As he is about to make his way home, Trunks steps on a sheet of paper being carried across the empty alley by the wind from a nearby stand. Picking it up, Trunks notices a familiar face, Sados face to be exact. Reading through the paper, Trunks realizes that his clan has had bounties put on their head, with Sado being at the top of the list. Even with his time in Golden Sabbath being as short as it was, Trunks was also included in the charges.

As he is processing this information a girl makes her way through a busy street adjascent to the empty on Trunks resided. Though the roads of the crowd, Trunks can make out her calls, claiming to have information on Golden Sabbath, and Sado Yasutora. The name rings in Trunks' ears like bells, causing him to stir from the comfort of his own hiding place, anxious to get at the girl. If she knew of Sado, then send knew his location, a vital piece of information for Trunks in this moment. He had to get at her, but how? No matter where he turned, there were people, and more people. Taking his apprehension in stride, Trunks bides his time, watching as she is directed to the Market to sell her information.

As she enters, Trunks watches from a nearby rooftop, having dodged to the level to avoid being seen by anyone below. Jumping to the marketplace roof itself when no one is watching, Trunks listens in to the conversation. Upon the first few lines, Trunks' heart drops and his skin goes numb. Sado.. dead? Trunks thinks as his brain tries to combat the foreign concept. With his misunderstanding quickly turning to anger, Trunks grips the boundary wall of the roof, as to plant himself from asserting his questions on the girl in that moment, as if his location were known to the person she was speaking the word would surely spread fast. Biding his time as she left, Trunks finds his opportunity as the girl begins to openly call for anyone wanting information or medicine.

Using the transformation jutsu, Trunks disguises himself on the rooftop as a little boy, around 7 years old, with short black hair. A typical site amongst these lands, and surely one that would offer him no attention from anyone watching. Jumping into a nearby empty alley behind a dumpster, Trunks then races to meet the girl, taking on a happy go lucky attitude and demeanor, as to mask his normal self.

Hi, my name is Sebastian! Trunks would say with a grin from ear to ear. If you have medicine for sale, my Granny REALLY needs some! I don't have any money, but she does, I seen it in her purse!

Following, the woman scurries to chase the kid, looking like a mother chasing her child down the road. Quickly, Trunks would take a turn, and then into the side door of an abandoned building, leaving it open for the woman, but waiting in the darkness just beyond the threshold to the abandoned corridor. The building would be in an abandoned part of the LM, with people not being around for blocks, surely far enough away for them to not be heard, no matter what voices they used while there.

WHERE IS SADO?! I HEARD YOU TELL THE TELLER THAT HE WAS DEAD! I want to hear you say it again .. AND KNOW.. THAT IF YOU ARE LYING TO ME... I WILL FIND YOU.. AND I.. WILL.. SKIN YOU ALIVE! Trunks would allow roar through his seemingly tiny body, with his presence masked by the shadows at all times. Strangely, his voice converted to his normal one, making the occurance all the more stressful for the woman. Throwing a kunai that stabs into the wall mere inches from her head, Trunks would be sure to have her proper attention, with her knowing that he had the skill to end her life on the spot. Then several dozen coins would cling and clang along the stone floor in front of the girl as Trunks poured them for effect. ANSWER!! Trunks would scream making the woman shriek a bit as she grasped for the coins.

I don't know the land myself.. But my lady, my master, she went there and seen the cutting down of Sado Yasutora.. he fell to a small woman who was suppose to be heading to a land close to here. After disclosing much information about what she knew of the look of the Kunoichi, Trunks drops a few more coins before saying simply, Thanks.

Thinking quickly, Trunks realizes that this woman knows not only what Sado's assassin looks like, but where his body must be as well. You're coming with me. I need directions to where Sado was defeated, and a promise for you to point out the one that did it if we were to stumble upon them, while there or otherwise. In exchange, I can offer my protection and coin.

I believe that to be commendable. Please lead the way.

With that, Trunks in his child like state, would accompany the woman as they made their way toward another land.

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique
Chakra: 5
Description: A Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents

-LLM-

Last edited:

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Having camped just outside Tsuchi Heijou, Fuu found herself well rested and her chakra reserves back at near peak capacity, with the exception of the small drain from her Scouter. Now having entered the area, Fuu begins following the river up to a bustling Market-place. Unsure what to expect, She decided to conceal her chakra signature in the event a sensor-type ninja was in the area; or even in the instance her abnormally high chakra reserves caught the attention of a common-folk.
Fuu was confident in her own senses to detect danger, as well as having her Scouter activated in the instance a threat entered the area. For the mean time, all was well and no individually large spikes of chakra could be detected; though both Chomei and Fuu were aware that they may be using the same trick She is to conceal herself.
Walking through the streets, She could hear people talking about Sado's clan and more specifically, the person who had slain him. Moving towards a notice board, Fuu would find the bounty posters plastered intriplicate upon the same board. Nestled in among them
would be an of Sado's death. Rather, the facsimile that She herself helped to convey to those in Takinomori. It was only a matter of time before this information would spread throughout the world, but Fuu was surprised that is already made it this far.
From here, Fuu would head deeper into the marketplace, seeking the person She could claim Sado's bounty from...

Chakra cost: 15 (-5 per turn)
Description: This ability allows the user to suppress their chakra to the point that it is completely undetectable. This makes it impossible for chakra sensory-type ninja to track them via their chakra signal. However there is some downside to the technique, whilst suppressing their chakra they cannot use any of the ninja skills.
Note: Cannot prevent Doujutsu users from detecting them

Chakra 2100
= 2075 Chakra remaining.

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Following the whispers and idle chatter of merchants and bounty hunters alike, Fuu made her way to the representative of The Black Ones. Deactivating her chakra suppression technique, Fuu would then present the scroll to the representative, informing them of the contents before deciding to unseal the container that preserved Sado's arm as further proof.
From here, Fuu and the representative would exchange small words as the representative appeared to evaluate the prize brought forth.

Type: Supplementary , Defensive
Chakra cost: 20
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

Chakra 2075
= 2045 Chakra remaining

Last edited:

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Following the whispers and idle chatter of merchants and bounty hunters alike, Fuu made her way to the representative of The Black Ones. Deactivating her chakra suppression technique, Fuu would then present the scroll to the representative, informing them of the contents before deciding to unseal the container that preserved Sado's arm as further proof.
From here, Fuu and the representative would exchange small words as the representative appeared to evaluate the prize brought forth.

Type: Supplementary , Defensive
Chakra cost: 20
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

Chakra 2075
= 2045 Chakra remaining
He silently examined the severed arm in the busy marketplace. The two were surrounded by a busy and bustling marketplace; people were busy buying wares all around, and enjoying a sunny, yet hot and dry, day. The Black Ones agent grunted and grumbled under his beard, it was a disgusting show of proof, but proof nonetheless. Commander Ashikaga would be pleased, he thought. "This is adequate. Shogun Ashikaga offers you the appropriate reward of 7,000 Ryo and 3,000 Kumi. Also...." His voice momentarily trailed off as he withdrew a golden medallion-like object from his uniform. He reached for Fuu's hand, without consent, and pressed in her palm the golden medallion. Fuu's hand would momentarily burn from touching the Hangurian Ore-laden object, but would quickly feel cool relief as that moment passed. "Your service has been recognized." The Black Ones agent would turn away, retreating to a building that appeared heavily guarded by individuals in a similar uniform. Perhaps his shift had ended?

(Gimu Kishō) – Service Insignia
Description: A medallion of sorts marked with a Kanji for the House of Ashikaga. It signifies the holder’s completion of a task for the Shogun Takauji Ashikaga, heir of Chungsu and the remnants of the Hangurian Freehold. It is crafted from Hangurian Ore and gold, giving it a remarkable speckled shine and imbuing it with mysterious properties that are currently impossible to decipher. When taken into possession by a new holder, it momentarily burns to the touch. Reasons for this are unknown. This medallion is typically rewarded by members of Ashikaga’s Black Ones regiment, but can be given by the Shogun himself.

Last edited:

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He silently examined the severed arm in the busy marketplace. The two were surrounded by a busy and bustling marketplace; people were busy buying wares all around, and enjoying a sunny, yet hot and dry, day. The Black Ones agent grunted and grumbled under his beard, it was a disgusting show of proof, but proof nonetheless. Commander Ashikaga would be pleased, he thought. "This is adequate. Shogun Ashikaga offers you the appropriate reward of 7,000 Ryo and 3,000 Kumi. Also...." His voice momentarily trailed off as he withdrew a golden medallion-like object from his uniform. He reached for Fuu's hand, without consent, and pressed in her palm the golden medallion. Fuu's hand would momentarily burn from touching the Hangurian Ore-laden object, but would quickly feel cool relief as that moment passed. "Your service has been recognized." The Black Ones agent would turn away, retreating to a building that appeared heavily guarded by individuals in a similar uniform. Perhaps his shift had ended?

Description: A medallion of sorts marked with a Kanji for the House of Ashikaga. It signifies the holder’s completion of a task for the Shogun Takauji Ashikaga, heir of Chungsu and the remnants of the Hangurian Freehold. It is crafted from Hangurian Ore and gold, giving it a remarkable speckled shine and imbuing it with mysterious properties that are currently impossible to decipher. When taken into possession by a new holder, it momentarily burns to the touch. Reasons for this are unknown. This medallion is typically rewarded by members of Ashikaga’s Black Ones regiment, but can be given by the Shogun himself.
Fuu had not even considered that others may find this proof of bounty somewhat gruesome, a fact that She was made aware of by the Representative's reaction upon seeing it. After claiming her reward and readying herself to leave, she was caught off guard as the Representative thrust a medallion into right hand, feeling a sudden and sharp burning that went away as quickly as it came.
Resisting the urge to blow up in the man's face, for fear of starting a scene in such a public place, Fuu was left with his final words; stumped as to the connotations this would bring. Before finally leaving, Fuu would read the communication scroll that Sado has given her before their staged fight, noticing it had a message on it; something that would have to wait until She returned to meet with Sado's new guise.

Retracing her steps, Fuu would return home, guarding her reward and shiny medallion; both secured in her pouch. As she had for this entire journey, She kept on her cloak with the hood pulled high over her face. The cloak now a tarnished grey with only small patches of the once white colour it held, the bottom trim was worn and tattered as loose threads frayed out in all directions. This was not a concern, as something this worn would attract less attention than a brand-new and almost shiny cloak.

Chakra 2100
=2090 Chakra remaining.

Leaving LM.

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arriving From

Upon reaching his destination Desmond would gentle land along the shores of river banks, his armor and mask drawing the attention of many bystanders. Keeping his byakugan active he'd let out a sigh ignored them and continued into the settlement to which he passed the notice board, overlooking it he would read up on the other members of GS that he hadn't met and then take the poster regarding Trunks. Continuing deeper in the settlement he'd happen upon the marketplace and began to search for the highest building, once found head climb up it old school without the use of chakra and crouch at the top and begin to look for the trademark uniforms of the Black Ones. Once found he would jump off the tower into a nearby haystack and make his way to their building.

Arriving at the building Desmond would Turn to the guard at the Door and hold up the Trunks bounty poster to which immediately after he wove a few seals whilst biting his lip drawing blood onto his springhare tattoo summoning Eva and a bag. This is disgusting. she said as she dropped the bag onto the ground and made her way to Desmond's right shoulder. Crouching down Desmond would open the bag showing the guard the broken sword, battle-torn jacket, and scalp with hair of Trunks. Standing back up Desmond would kick the bag closer to the guard Is this enough proof for my reward? Desmond awaited an answer.

-----
Chakra: 1800-5-10-20=1765
Jutsu:
(Kuchiyose no jutsu: Eva) Summoning technique: Eva
Chakra: 20
Description: Eva is the middle child of Azrael's three children has pink and white fur and stands about 2ft tall. Eva doesn't get out much and so when she does she is naturally curious about everything around her. Since being discovered by Keji she has grown to like the stories that he shared and thus, began to train and craft her own. In addition to a natural affinity for Doton techniques, Eva eventually grew to possess a modest capacity for Genjutsu techniques enabling her to use the latter up to and including C-ranks (canon).

Notes:
~Must have signed Springhare contract
~Moves count as users moves
~Last for 4 turns
~Can be summoned once

Last edited:

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arriving From

Upon reaching his destination Desmond would gentle land along the shores of river banks, his armor and mask drawing the attention of many bystanders. Keeping his byakugan active he'd let out a sigh ignored them and continued into the settlement to which he passed the notice board, overlooking it he would read up on the other members of GS that he hadn't met and then take the poster regarding Trunks. Continuing deeper in the settlement he'd happen upon the marketplace and began to search for the highest building, once found head climb up it old school without the use of chakra and crouch at the top and begin to look for the trademark uniforms of the Black Ones. Once found he would jump off the tower into a nearby haystack and make his way to their building.

Arriving at the building Desmond would Turn to the guard at the Door and hold up the Trunks bounty poster to which immediately after he wove a few seals whilst biting his lip drawing blood onto his springhare tattoo summoning Eva and a bag. This is disgusting. she said as she dropped the bag onto the ground and made her way to Desmond's right shoulder. Crouching down Desmond would open the bag showing the guard the broken sword, battle-torn jacket, and scalp with hair of Trunks. Standing back up Desmond would kick the bag closer to the guard Is this enough proof for my reward? Desmond awaited an answer.

-----
Chakra: 1800-5-10-20=1765
Jutsu:
(Kuchiyose no jutsu: Eva) Summoning technique: Eva
Chakra: 20
Description: Eva is the middle child of Azrael's three children has pink and white fur and stands about 2ft tall. Eva doesn't get out much and so when she does she is naturally curious about everything around her. Since being discovered by Keji she has grown to like the stories that he shared and thus, began to train and craft her own. In addition to a natural affinity for Doton techniques, Eva eventually grew to possess a modest capacity for Genjutsu techniques enabling her to use the latter up to and including C-ranks (canon).

Notes:
~Must have signed Springhare contract
~Moves count as users moves
~Last for 4 turns
~Can be summoned once
The agent grunted, clearly annoyed by Desmond's insolence. Were it not for his strict orders, he would have struck him down here and now as punishment for his arrogance. He took the bloody scalp in his hand. Certainly barbaric... he thought to himself. "This is adequate evidence. The Shogun offers you the appropriate award of 3,000 Ryo and 1,500 Kumi. You are also to take a Service Insignia." Without waiting for Desmond to react, the Black Ones operative tossed a mysterious medallion at him, along with his reward. The medallion would momentarily burn when he took it into his hand, although the pain would pass fairly quickly. He spun around, taking the proof with him into a building being guarded by individuals in a similar uniform. Following him would be unwise.