Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Being gay, bi, transgender, etc. is totally fine imo as long as you're not demanding rights that actively hurt other people. Gay people getting married, totally fine as it involves no one but the two gay people in love.
But when one person demands special treatment at the expense of several other people, that is wrong. If he-she isn't content with the unisex nice and private faculty bathroom, then ****in sorry buddy.
This post sums it up perfectly.

Sennin of Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
None of my emotions are involved with what I type Lol. Your primitive opinionis like i said are nonsense and false. It is nothing to refute

Keep thinking that dude
So your opinion is your premise? That speaks loads. What you are doing, Mysterious, is an ad hominem attack and an appeal to novelty simultaneously. These are falalcies of reasoning, meaning that, since your replies have nothing but this, hold no merit, and can't be seriously considered as truth.

However, I'll make this very simple. If I wanted to have the body of a wolf, or an ape how would you label my mental state?

In an age full of no wrongs, what can be considered right?
Nothing, which is why I dislike the mentality.

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

So, a girl with a penis wanted to use the women's changing rooms.

Should this be allowed or not?

How do you feel knowing that almost all the kids protested said penis wielding female from entering the women's changing room under the premise that it is "weird".
Since people can't handle common sense, I've got a solution for them.

Integrated restrooms.

The military figured this one out a -long- time ago.

You must be registered for see images

Everyone uses the same bathroom and gets to figure out how to get along while doing it. Security in numbers.

Ripple Hole

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since people can't handle common sense, I've got a solution for them.

Integrated restrooms.

The military figured this one out a -long- time ago.

You must be registered for see images

Everyone uses the same bathroom and gets to figure out how to get along while doing it. Security in numbers.
Have you taken a crap in one of those with 2 or more people before?

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol, gender dysphoria is no longer considered a mental illness by the scientific or medical community, so stop with the ignorant comments. The proper treatment is gender transitioning. If anyone has a problem with something that doesn't concern them, either take it up with the medical or scientific community or take a ****ing hike. We're well into the 21st century at this point for there to be so many ignoramuses
Well, yes, if you want funding from the political machine, then you need to put on a smile and suck the **** of the homosexual mafia.

When you live in the real world, however, the above are neurological disorders.

Now, the cause of these types of disorders are varied and often case-specific. Neurology responds to chemical biasing in various growth phases as well as to its own feedback loops. Your neurology, contrary to popular dogma, is only a minor product of genetics. Neurons are what we call "adaptive networks" that use feedback loops and other such things to self-program and self-adjust to the scenario around them. This is what is called "neural plasticity" and is a concept that has been mirrored, very primitively, in computer software and even some hardware programming. There is a lot of interest in self-learning programs and circuits that self-program for a task more intuitively.

These aren't just "theories" about how the brain works. These are known, reproducible processes.

Now, generally, neurological disorders come with broad-spectrum pathological indicators. Those affecting such things as identity tend to lead to self-destructive tendencies. Depression, suicide, drug use/abuse, as well as becoming victims of human/*** trafficking - those are all common among those with gender and sexual identity/preference issues, as well as those with more general identity issues. People who struggle with fears of becoming like one parent or another often fall into this category, as well.

This underlying pathology feeds into other neurological cycles and affects numerous issues of perspective. Adaptive networks are still logical networks. Every insane person is completely and totally logical once you understand what factors are at play beneath the behavior. For example, many of these people are incapable of disassociating action and identity. "Gay" people "act a certain way" and "girls act a certain way." The idea that one's actions and cumulative behavior form the core of one's identity is a classic example of where many people will form their entire perspective of the world around a false idea.

They believe they must act a certain way in order to be of a certain identity. Case in point - this individual believes he is a girl and that in order to be a girl, he must be allowed access to a woman's restroom.

The logical root of the pathology is as obvious as it is a paradox. He believes that since he does not act as much like the other boys around him, and finds himself interested in things that are more typical of women, that he must be a girl. Since he is a girl, he must therefor dress like a girl and declare himself a girl while being allowed to do 'girl' things.

He can't simply be a male with a varied set of interests or be interested in finding a woman who will be a good partner for him. He's -got- to not just act like a girl, but become one.

It's a neurological disorder through and through. By 'accepting' it as 'normal' and even going out of our way to make it into a heroic status, we are only making the problem worse for these people. This does not mean that they should be shunned and ostracized from the community - but it does mean that it isn't normal, that it is a sign of considerable problems (usually a history of sexual abuse - every homosexual person I know was sexually abused), and that it is something that can be treated.

Anyways, this is a hard one for me to decide on. Personally, I think she should be able to use the women's restroom, but she was given the option for a neutral one, and I think it is the best compromise at the moment. Secondly, its a ****ing bathroom. A woman's bathroom. They're not going to see anything.
The only reason they get away with this is because it's a public school where people with guns show up to your house to take your kids away if you can't afford to send them to some other bin of political sperm dumps in which to indoctrinate your children.

If you had freedom in education, I can guarantee you that the schools that pull this kind of stuff would go bankrupt pretty quick.

He has a Y-chromosome. He belongs in the men's restroom. If he feels uncomfortable with it, then he needs to learn to suck it the hell up or get really good at holding it. He doesn't get to make a school of a few hundred girls as equally uncomfortable because he's a special little snowflake.

It is not functionally practical for society to make a habit of forcing everyone to pull out the knee pads and suck on the ego of every special little snowflake who can't figure out how to integrate with every other special snowflake who already has.

Floydical

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Title is misleading because they said at the end that he's being let use the female facilities.

I will willingly admit I do not support transgender people getting special rights like this nor do I find the transgender procedure itself moral. People that call him 'she' and 'a girl' make me feel sick to my stomach. The fact that this country is focusing on issues like this rather than issues of real importance is saddening.

Whether HE has gone through the procedure or not, he is and will always be a male. The fact that he identifies as a female is something not completely lost in homosexuals. By that I mean I'd assume most homosexual men would actually prefer to be a female, but can live a happy life as a gay male.

What is my point here? As an open Transgender he is doing nothing but ostracizing himself further and further committing to lies against what god made him to be. I have nothing against gays, but I do take moral offense to people that physically change their bodies. They are quite literally lying to anyone and everyone down the line they might have a sexual relationship with.

Anyone that will defend human asexuality is beyond my comprehension. This boy is not indifferent about his ***, he likes boys and wants to be a girl, so don't try to convince me that's not the case. Call me insensitive and a monster all you want, I don't find this moral.

Reactions: Fearmonger

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Have you taken a crap in one of those with 2 or more people before?
You get used to it.

Kind of like open bay showers.

When I was in boot, we had ten minutes to get 40 guys showered under 5 working shower heads. You think looking at someone while they are taking a poop is uncomfortable - try sharing a shower head with a room full of people - a room full of teenagers who think it's witty to make comments about human anatomy while everyone is naked.

Eventually, they shut up because they run out of jokes after a few days and no one is laughing at the old ones. Everyone becomes more focused on getting their hygiene over with in the allotted time because everyone gets to do push-ups, sit-ups, etc for running over the allotted time.

Now, the marines talked about how they fit their entire platoon into a standard bathroom stall, one time, because they were told to during boot. That would probably have to be the most uncomfortable bathroom situation I've ever heard of.

Ripple Hole

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You get used to it.

Kind of like open bay showers.

When I was in boot, we had ten minutes to get 40 guys showered under 5 working shower heads. You think looking at someone while they are taking a poop is uncomfortable - try sharing a shower head with a room full of people - a room full of teenagers who think it's witty to make comments about human anatomy while everyone is naked.

Eventually, they shut up because they run out of jokes after a few days and no one is laughing at the old ones. Everyone becomes more focused on getting their hygiene over with in the allotted time because everyone gets to do push-ups, sit-ups, etc for running over the allotted time.

Now, the marines talked about how they fit their entire platoon into a standard bathroom stall, one time, because they were told to during boot. That would probably have to be the most uncomfortable bathroom situation I've ever heard of.
:V **** that, I can enjoy making others smell my shit, but that's awful :/

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:V **** that, I can enjoy making others smell my shit, but that's awful :/
It helps you appreciate much of what our civilization has been able to accomplish.

When we would go out to a base to train, we often got put up in open bay. You sleep in the same room as 40-60 other people. Granted, it's a Quonset Hut, so it's a pretty big room, but you're doing good if everyone is on the same schedule (IE - everyone is either on days or nights).

You get used to living out of bags, showering in places where the shower room is a big tile room with shower heads sticking out of it and everyone just kind of has to deal with each other. Hell - it's nice just to be able to work 8 hours each day.

And I didn't really do anything too 'crazy' in terms of deployment. It's not like I was sleeping under my tank in the middle of a war zone or digging a fox hole to try not to die in.

Hell - when I went to Korea, we had some very nice open bay barracks with air conditioning, heating, AND two bathrooms with only two shower heads. The down-side was that day, evening, and night shifts were in the same room, but the plus side was that there was a TV with a couch to watch movies on and the staggered shifts meant you could take a shower by yourself.

Best open bays ever. Kind of miss them, honestly.

Call me crazy - but after a while, you just get so used to being surrounded by people at every step during your day that you actually have some difficulty transitioning to a lifestyle as an individual. You miss waking up to random bullshit in the middle of the night (such as when some genius decides it's a good idea to rack officers with the enlisted guys and then some drunk enlisted guy pisses on the officer in the middle of the night... that was kind of hilarious, but we don't rack officers with enlisted because the next day everyone was FOD-Walking the whole base, because an officer got involved in what would have been a 'deckplate' issue) or waking up in the middle of the day to get ready for your shift and watch the trailing end of a movie with a bunch of whisper-cheering/joking guys.

Of course, I also grew up camping quite a bit. A lot of the family reunions I went to were camp-outs and I had some hardcore boyscout leaders when I was in the program (when we moved, the other troop seemed more about being scouts on paper than actually going out and doing things) - people were woken up in the morning by dragging them out of the tent and dumping them onto the cold ground in their underwear.

By comparison, Bootcamp was actually rather mild when I think about it. Of course, most of our scout leaders were prior military or raised by military people, themselves. They had no problems with inspiring children to straighten up.

So, yeah, after that, you appreciate things like warm showers where you can take your time, private rooms, ... though, frankly, I still haven't figured out how to furnish or decorate a room. I've moved around so much since I became an adult and I've been so used to being able to jump up and go at the drop of a hat that I lived in an apartment for two years with my bed and computer/writing/hobby desk as my only furniture.

I'm usually perfectly comfortable sleeping on the floor and with having very little private space. Not to say I don't enjoy private space - just that I don't really place it as much of a priority or necessity. As far as I'm concerned, the more people, less rent/mortgage/etc to pay per person. Just so long as said 'more' aren't thieving bastards or the type to do things that attract the police.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"rather a biological male who identifies with the Female Gender"

So a person who thinks they are a female, but have a penis. A penis wielding female. You people over complicate this stuff.
No it's just a person who wants to dress up like those of female *** do and act like what he thinks is a female thing to do but is not exactly a female. Unless you can biologically classify them as a woman.

School was right in offering him unisex washroom. He is pushing it by demanding that he should be allowed in female washrooms.

Not sure why we have a division anyways? Don't we use the same bathroom anyways?
Well unisex washrooms with enough space are a good solution but they save space by making them separately if they have too many people.

In most work places or school there are far fewer stalls for women workers/students than male ones. One of the reasons the lines are longer in women's washrooms. And female washrooms are used for more purposes as well - someone might need to change a tampoon for example and check out if she fear stains. Someone may be trying to re-adjust her clothes.

Among older ones- some person trying to feed a baby in little privacy seeing how some people react in public feeding of baby and tell them to go in there.

All in all it's a place you not only want to be a little more comfortable but also feel safe and a little less vulnerable and a little less cramped if possible. They already have many issues to deal with and they can do without a man claiming he is a woman hovering over her shoulder and trying to fit in.

Many girls even as an adult avoid pubic washrooms in less safe areas or try to go there in a pair for those reasons. But they cannot always find a partner to accompany and at such times they are not looking forward to share it with a guy in there. Many would rather wait outside till he leaves.

So, school is right in asking a cross dresser to stay in unisex washroom. Trouser wearing woman does not go in men's, whether she feels like a guy or just prefers to dress that way. if someone does feel free to throw her out.

Oh and last time I met a cross dressing person he promptly opened and pulld his kurta up and lowered his Salwar telling women how lucky they were... I turned around and walked out..

Last edited:

BlazeRelease

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Title is misleading because they said at the end that he's being let use the female facilities.

I will willingly admit I do not support transgender people getting special rights like this nor do I find the transgender procedure itself moral. People that call him 'she' and 'a girl' make me feel sick to my stomach. The fact that this country is focusing on issues like this rather than issues of real importance is saddening.

Whether HE has gone through the procedure or not, he is and will always be a male. The fact that he identifies as a female is something not completely lost in homosexuals. By that I mean I'd assume most homosexual men would actually prefer to be a female, but can live a happy life as a gay male.

What is my point here? As an open Transgender he is doing nothing but ostracizing himself further and further committing to lies against what god made him to be. I have nothing against gays, but I do take moral offense to people that physically change their bodies. They are quite literally lying to anyone and everyone down the line they might have a sexual relationship with.

Anyone that will defend human asexuality is beyond my comprehension. This boy is not indifferent about his ***, he likes boys and wants to be a girl, so don't try to convince me that's not the case. Call me insensitive and a monster all you want, I don't find this moral.
I don't know about that. I've never wanted to be a female nor have I ever felt like one. I don't know anyone else who identified as homosexual that has either. So I think to say that most homosexual men would rather be female is... Kinda Incorrect.

I somewhat Agree with you though. I don't support people changing their bodies to be something they are not, but I won't call them bad people, because they're not. I also don't really believe in gender roles, while the whole concept of transexuality is based on it. But it's their lives, so they can live them...

A unisex bathroom is the best we should offer them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Floydical

Floydical

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know about that. I've never wanted to be a female nor have I ever felt like one. I don't know anyone else who identified as homosexual that has either. So I think to say that most homosexual men would rather be female is... Kinda Incorrect.

I somewhat Agree with you though. I don't support people changing their bodies to be something they are not, but I won't call them bad people, because they're not. I also don't really believe in gender roles, while the whole concept of transexuality is based on it. But it's their lives, so they can live them...

A unisex bathroom is the best we should offer them.
First of all, thank you for the candid response. Second, perhaps I assumed too much with my statement about male homosexuals. It makes sense that most don't actually want to be a woman, but certainly acting feminine is shared among many homosexual males. Either way, it was mostly a result of my strong feelings on this issue that came out.

Of course I can't understand these people mentally, but I cannot morally justify changing one's body like that under any circumstance. Second most importantly, I cannot morally justify what is essentially lying when it comes to future lovers. I mean what percentage of men will want to have *** with a transgender male? Without a doubt its very low. If this person decides to hide that fact about themselves after the operation, its a very immoral practice.

Reactions: BlazeRelease

AnimusOra

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
2,253💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know that some perverts are going to take advantage of this............Thats why it shouldn't be allowed.......Watch the southpark episode when cartman is making a good point about this topic

ultraChalk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If he was born a male he needs to stay a male

If she was born a female she needs to stay a female

If they choose to get operated on it is no longer their decision to choose what public restroom or other public gender specific good (for the lack of a better word) they get to use, it is up to the people around them and how comfortable they feel with it being there

ComplexCity

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or maybe the people who think they have the mental disorder are either

A.) Stuck in their primitive way of thinking or
B.) Are the problem why this world is f up

Get out of here with that uneducated mindset
Don't understand how this is primitive. In the world today where anything goes, if I want to be a dog because that's how I feel, you mean to tell me that would be ok? Don't 'be primitive with your thinking now before you respond

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What these people need to be doing is getting psychological help. Verily there is something wrong with them. That's the problem we have in society, people sick in the head pursuing their whims and desires publicly then complaining when they're opposed. As for the they think like a female and can identify with them argument, well that's bullshit. They are genetically wired to be a male, not a female; it's the mental illness they have that deludes them into thinking that even though they have a male anatomy they are deep down a female - again, bullshit. Get psychiatric help, you're not a girl you're a ****ing guy.

No offence, but I had to get that off my chest. Truly, how far humans have fallen...​
I'm sorry, but I disagree with pretty much your entire post besides the whole "identifying female but actually a male thing" because it's just stupid as the person in question here sounds more like a Crossdresser rather than a transgender.

Who are you to questions someone's mental state? It's not a damn mental illness and I hate seeing this being thrown out there all the damn time. Is being gay a mental illness? Is being straight a mental illness? Is like one team in a sport a mental illness over liking another? No. There's several factors that go into determining any of these things, but not one of them is illness related. It's all about how a person thinks. If they don't feel comfortable as a man and identify more with female constructs? Then yes, if they decide to go under the knife and become a female, then they are a female! They now have female genitals, think like a female, and for the most part, look like a female. Nobody on this forum nor in this world has any right to take away the way someone thinks. With the way you type your post, it makes it sound like thinking the way this guy does is on the same level on the sociopaths who rape and are pedophiles by nature. That's not right.

Awkward Linguist

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry, but I disagree with pretty much your entire post besides the whole "identifying female but actually a male thing" because it's just stupid as the person in question here sounds more like a Crossdresser rather than a transgender.

Who are you to questions someone's mental state?

It's not a damn mental illness and I hate seeing this being thrown out there all the damn time.

Is being gay a mental illness? Is being straight a mental illness? Is like one team in a sport a mental illness over liking another? No. There's several factors that go into determining any of these things, but not one of them is illness related. It's all about how a person thinks. If they don't feel comfortable as a man and identify more with female constructs? Then yes, if they decide to go under the knife and become a female, then they are a female! They now have female genitals, think like a female, and for the most part, look like a female. Nobody on this forum nor in this world has any right to take away the way someone thinks. With the way you type your post, it makes it sound like thinking the way this guy does is on the same level on the sociopaths who rape and are pedophiles by nature. That's not right.

@Bold 1: This is a public discussion and like everyone else I'm offering my two cents. You familiar with freedom of speech? And I'm not questioning his mental state - it's already obvious there's something wrong with it- but I'm saying that we have too many people with Gender Dysphoria following their whims and desires in public and then complaining when they're opposed. If you read the news you can see that both males and females are facing enough sexism and discrimination as it already is, you would be an ignorant fool to have a *** change and not expect discrimination and severe hardship. The dude brought this upon himself.

@Bold 2:

Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that *** change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder.

GID is classified as a medical disorder by the ICD-10 CM

Nope, it's a mental disorder alright.

@Bold 3: Homosexuality has nothing to do with Gender Dysphoria. Albeit homosexuality was once listed as mental disorder, but it was taken off and listed as 'sexual deviation'. Gender Dysphoria is a condition where a person experiences discomfort or distress because there is a mismatch between their biological *** and gender identity. Two completely different things.

@Bold 4: So is Paedophilia okay? Because they're both mental disorders. One can't be okay and the other completely wrong.

@Bold 5: Lol. They are not a female. They have a mental disorder making them think that they are a female despite their male anatomy. They are genetically a male, and no matter how much make up or *** change surgeries they have, they will always be a male. Simple as that.

@Bold 6: No one is doing that. All I'm saying to transgenders is this world is already ****ed up as it is, don't make it needlessly harder for yourself by having a *** change, you have a mental disorder and you should get psychological help.​

Last edited:

Ripple Hole

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Who are you to questions someone's mental state? It's not a damn mental illness and I hate seeing this being thrown out there all the damn time. Is being gay a mental illness? Is being straight a mental illness? Is like one team in a sport a mental illness over liking another? No. There's several factors that go into determining any of these things, but not one of them is illness related. It's all about how a person thinks. If they don't feel comfortable as a man and identify more with female constructs? Then yes, if they decide to go under the knife and become a female, then they are a female! They now have female genitals, think like a female, and for the most part, look like a female. Nobody on this forum nor in this world has any right to take away the way someone thinks. With the way you type your post, it makes it sound like thinking the way this guy does is on the same level on the sociopaths who rape and are pedophiles by nature. That's not right.
How does having preferences relate to someone thinking they're a woman/man, and thus
should become a woman/man. .-. I know it isn't 100% all of them claiming to be women/men
maybe not even half, but it's still a large amount.

Though I could understand how it's a preference to just rather be the opposite ***.
The difference between people changing their sexes, and people getting plastic
surgeries is that one group often claim they were something that they weren't
before the process even began.

Status
Not open for further replies.