Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok

I start gathering chakra while I form the handseals, then I use:

Fuuton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto (Wind Style: Severing Pressure)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the envoronment stormy. These clouds will create These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Sending wind to the sky so the clouds start to get darker. So, this clouds form a cutting tornado in the place where the trees are, destroying them

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good now for

Fuuton: Renkuudan (Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet)
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: User will concentrate on his wind chakra and then send it into the sky. Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue their chakra in the air. In conjuction with the wind primarly sent to the sky, a huge spiraling sphere of wind is created than is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

we begin with handseals. *shows u handseals* u know what to do

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i did? sorry my bad lol

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
Type: Attack
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: After performing a single hand seal the user then inhales and takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind as they move their head around. This technique is capable of exposing Susanno’s bones.

*shows u handseal* u know what to do

aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok...

*I start making the handseals while I gather chakra, then I use:

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
Description: After performing a single hand seal the user then inhales and takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind as they move their head around. This technique is capable of exposing Susanno’s bones.

I take a deep breath and start to exhale some wind blades, that I send to the mud pile you pointed

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good now for

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Great Balls of Wind
Description: After performing two hand seals the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth at their target.

*shows u handseals* u know.

aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok

I start gathering chakra while I perform the handseals, then I use:

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Great Balls of Wind
Description: After performing two hand seals the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth at their target.

Launching an explosive bullet of wind to the trees you pointed at me, destroying them

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good now for

Fuuton: Rasen Shuriken (Wind Style: Spiraling Shuriken)
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:80
Description: A combo of the rasengan and wind manipulation that encases the opponent in a huge violent orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone near by and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to the user.
this one is basically rasengan plus more wind chakra added into it....forming an orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone nearby and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to you.

try it out on those trees over there or did i teach u this one already?

aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, not this one xd

*I start to form the rasengan, and when its formed, I inject wind chakra, then I use:

Fuuton: Rasen Shuriken (Wind Style: Spiraling Shuriken)
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:80
Description: A combo of the rasengan and wind manipulation that encases the opponent in a huge violent orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone near by and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to the user.
this one is basically rasengan plus more wind chakra added into it....forming an orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone nearby and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to you.

Forming the Rasen Shuriken, making it to clash with the trees, making an explosion that destroys the trees.