Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
alright then let's start with

Fuuton: Kaze No Yaiba (Wind Style: Wind Blade)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangiablitity.

we begin with handseals. *shows u handseals* practice them until you have them memorized

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright for this one you form the handseals, and then focus your wind chakra around your hand to form a blade of wind like this:

You must be registered for see images
Ya I know, it's from halo, but that's basically what the shape of the wind blade is.

You then grip the blade of intangible wind as if you were holding a real "halo" xd sword, and then use it to attack your opponent, the row of wooden dummies over there. The slice that you do to the dummies should slice all 3 of them in half.

Due to the intangibility of the wind sword, this jutsu is basically unblockable. Try it out

aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okidoki sensei :D

*I start making the handseals, while I gather chakra around my hands, forming a wind halo shaped blade xd using:

Fuuton: Kaze No Yaiba (Wind Style: Wind Blade)
Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangiablitity.

Then, when its finally formed, I continue adding chakra to the sword, so it doesn't disperse, and I run to the wooden dummies you pointed, and attack them, turning them into dust .__.

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

good now for

Fuuton: Atsugai (Wind Style: Pressure Damage)
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

we begin with handseals. *shows u handseals* practice them until you have them memorized

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
after you form the handseals and focus the chakra, the description tells you what you create and what damage it can cause...so try it out on those trees over there

aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok ^^

*I'm going to mid range from the trees, then I start making the handseals for the jutsu while I gather chakra, then I use:

Fuuton: Atsugai (Wind Style: Pressure Damage)
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Blowing a huge blast of wind that goes towards the trees while I keep releasing chakra so it doesn't disperse, while the blast slashes the trees making them to fall.

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good now for

Fuuton: Renkuudan (Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet)
Range:Short-Long
Description: User will concentrate on his wind chakra and then send it into the sky. Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue their chakra in the air. In conjuction with the wind primarly sent to the sky, a huge spiraling sphere of wind is created than is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

we begin with handseals. *shows u handseals* u know what to do lol

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright for this one you form the handseals, focus your wind chakra and send it into the sky. And then in conjuction with the wind primarly sent to the sky, a huge spiraling sphere of wind is created that is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

Try it out on that army of wooden dummies over yander.

aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, *I start making the handseals and gathering chakra, then I use:

Fuuton: Renkuudan (Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet)
Range:Short-Long
Description: User will concentrate on his wind chakra and then send it into the sky. Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue their chakra in the air. In conjuction with the wind primarly sent to the sky, a huge spiraling sphere of wind is created than is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

Concentrating chakra and sending it to the sky, so a huge and powerful spiraling sphere of wind appears and clash with the army of wooden dummies, turning them to dust.

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

good next is

Fuuton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto (Wind Style: Severing Pressure)
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the envoronment stormy. These clouds will create These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

we begin with handseals. *shows u handseals* u know what to do.

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

lol ok for this one you form the handseals, focus your chakra and then send wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the envoronment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Try it on those bullseyes over there.

aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, I start making the handseals while I gather chakra, then I use:

Fuuton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto (Wind Style: Severing Pressure)
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the envoronment stormy. These clouds will create These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Sending wind to the sky, making the sky more stormy. Also, these clouds create a cutting tornado that comes down to the bullseyes as a F-5 tornado, destroying them.

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
very good now for....

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, it is now time for Acon to learn the jutsu I bet he's been waiting this whole training session for. What is this jutsu you say? Why it's Yondaime Hokage's Masterpiece Jutsu, No Not Hirashin, but, but...RASENGAN!!!

lmao .

Fuuton: Rasengan (Wind Style: Spiral sphere)
Range:Short
Description: Rasengan doesn't require handseals, only molding of the chakra. The user focuses and creates a fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand which can cause much destructive impact. A direct Rasengan hit can be lethal but the user needs to actually physically hit the opponent for it to work.

alright for this one you dont do any handseals, rather we go through multiple stages to get to the jutsu itself. we start with this one. *hands u a water balloon filled with water* Now then, place the balloon in the palm you wish to use rasengan in, and then focus your chakra into your hand, and then into the water balloon to make the water inside rotate, but not too roughly, otherwise you'll pop the balloon, and get wet in the process lol.