Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well... is that Vergil taught me the Rasengan a long time ago... xd

But meh... *I grab the water balloon and I start to focus chakra in my hand, and start to pass the chakra to the balloon slowly, so it doesn't pop and we dont get wet .__.*

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u dont get wet u mean xd

Now keep it up, find your comfort zone in making the chakra rotate in the balloon, without making it pop of course lol.

aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm... yeah thats what i meant....

*Well, I keep adding chakra to the balloon for 30 minutes, until i get bored and I throw the water balloon to you* ;)

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*bops it back into your hands o-o*

Alright now you can make it burst.

Now for the next stage. *hands you a tennis ball* Same thing as before, but due to the smaller size and harder skin than like the water balloon, it will be harder to focus your chakra within it without making it fall out of your hand. Try it out.

aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK sensei D:

*I grab the tennis ball, and O start to add chakra like I did before, but i do it faster and i add more chakra, and start doing it constantly so it keeps rotating*

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
after a few min of trials and tribulations with the tennis ball, with it falling out of your hand every so often, i see that you've mastered that. alright, now make it pop.

and then after you pop it, try forming the rasengan into your palm by focusing your chakra into the hand you practiced with, and then make the focused chakra into a rotating sphere of chakra. ^^

aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*The tennis ball pops*

Ok, *In my hand, I start gathering chakra and molding it, and making the chakra to rotate.
The chakra becomes visible and it starts to take a shape of a sphere, and I finnally formed:

Fuuton: Rasengan (Wind Style: Spiral sphere)
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: Rasengan doesn't require handseals, only molding of the chakra. The user focuses and creates a fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand which can cause much destructive impact. A direct Rasengan hit can be lethal but the user needs to actually physically hit the opponent for it to work.

aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, with the Rasengan in my hand, I run to your clone while I keep adding chakra to the Rasengan, I hit your clone, and your clone dissapears D:

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay then lets continue with

(Fuuton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

alright for this one you form the handseals for wind blade, form the wind blade, and then using it to form a giant hurricane, drawing ur opponent in, violently slashing them.

aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok...

*I start making the handseals for Fuuton: Kaze No Yaiba, then I form the blade, then with it I use:

(Fuuton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

Creating a hurricane that makes my victim get drawn in it, while is being slashed

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyways, next is

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Balls of Wind
Type: Offensive
Range: Short- Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several balls of wind. The balls are capable of cutting into an opponent's flesh.

*shows u handseals* u know what to do.

aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm good too D:

I start making the handseals while I gather chakra, then I take a deep breathe then I use:

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Balls of Wind
Range: Short- Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several balls of wind. The balls are capable of cutting into an opponent's flesh.

Exhalng balls of wind very fast, and they crash with the trees you pointed, destroying them

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good now for

(Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Bullet Blades
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling. This releases a wide blade of wind that can slice through multiple targets.

we begin with handseals. *shows u handseals* u know what to do

aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK

I start making the handseals while I gather chakra, I take a deep breathe, then I use:

(Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Bullet Blades
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling. This releases a wide blade of wind that can slice through multiple targets.

Exhaling the air while i start spining, releasing a wind blade, which I use to cut the trees.

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good now for

Fuuton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto (Wind Style: Severing Pressure)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the envoronment stormy. These clouds will create These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

we begin with handseals. *shows u handseals* u know what to do