Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao that was unexpected, but the princess twins being there was kinda interesting.
Wow, I didn't even notice those were the 2 princesses at the end, thought they were just Kaiser's goons.
Personally, I want to see what Kaiser is capable of if he managed to beat Androssi. I just hope that the fight isn't going to result in another random power up for Bam, kid is powerful enough already.

On a side note.... since Kaiser has Androssi's name.. does that make him a pretty Jahad princess?

Parrish

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Personally, I want to see what Kaiser is capable of if he managed to beat Androssi.

On a side note.... since Kaiser has Androssi's name.. does that make him a pretty Jahad princess?
Well it's suggested that Kaiser was put on the floor 1000 years ago by the 10 families for a reason, so probably is around Hoaqin + 3 brothers/sister infused.

And for your side note, nah, the Zahard name cannot be "taken" her name before she was a princess was the one that was stolen.

Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well it's suggested that Kaiser was put on the floor 1000 years ago by the 10 families for a reason, so probably is around Hoaqin + 3 brothers/sister infused.

And for your side note, nah, the Zahard name cannot be "taken" her name before she was a princess was the one that was stolen.
Oh yes, I forgot about that.
Well, if he's only Hoaquin, Hoaqin or w/e + 3 brothers then he's probably going to be too easy for Bam if he taps into all of his power. He's gotta be stronger than that if we want to see a good fight.

Parrish

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh yes, I forgot about that.
Well, if he's only Hoaquin, Hoaqin or w/e + 3 brothers then he's probably going to be too easy for Bam if he taps into all of his power. He's gotta be stronger than that if we want to see a good fight.
Lol doubt we see all of it, the author mentioned this will be a fairly short arc.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I liked this chapter because it showcased why Koon is the genius that he is.
Hatsu facing the Princess will be interesting. Time for him to show how much he has improved.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is a continuation but gradually their powers increase and the story it's not boring because we see the characters developing. Also the presence of the Jahad king and a hint for his powers changed the expectations.

Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I miss when the purpose of ToG was intricate plot-lines of mystery and character motivations -- betrayal, alliances. There was an acknowledgement on power and SIU tempered his characters growth across the board. Most important of all the idea of consequences and the corruption the tower inflicted. RN this series has become a glorified carbon of Bleach. An MC who hoards powers, boosts towards his party members for no reasons, an almost linear narration with easily discernible twists or immediate resolution. However, at least Kubo had the artistic accumen to provide inspired character designs. From the moment Evankhell appears on the Hell Train to everything that happens in the goofy Dogg Pound with Yama -- I wish I could forget and get my time back. FUG slayer Baam in the Thorn Tournament Arc >>>>

Reactions: Vayne