Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: [Manhwa] Tower of God: Latest/Any Chapter Discussion Thread

What would you say the most scumbag moment of the series was?

I was going to put Lahel pushing Baam and later walking around on two legs but...
You must be registered for see images

I'd say this one beats that
Lurkers was brutal as shit, and, from the looks of it, Wangnan was one step away from experiencing the same thing.
Ahh, but honestly, this is a really hard question for me to answer. There are, surprisingly, quite a lot of brutal moments. But, I think I would have to go with this for now:
Perhaps a strange choice, but by choice for now nonetheless. Simply because the situation is like a microcosm, one that I fear may end up being replicated in some of the less physically able members of the main cast. While I guess it also beats down the whole Nurture over Nature thing. You've got it or you don't, if you don't, '**** off'.
Although, Leesoo has done extremely well so far, but then again he is quite abnormal, as he doesn't back down as someone with less pedigree might, i.e that Serena Rinnen.

Last edited:

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

IT'S F*CKING HAPPENING!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Can't wait to see what Thorn can do...

Beta's weapon is pretty badass thouhg! I hope Thorn is more badass (being more powerful seems to be a given)

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Voile, Baam, a badass.
Too early to judge though as Beta is only using only partial ignition.

I know right!

I was hoping Beta would go all out from the start... if he did I can see a Susano'o like weapon. (But with Lasers n Shinsoo. Making it more powerful). I hope he pushes Baam into using Thorn on a very basic level.

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know right!

I was hoping Beta would go all out from the start... if he did I can see a Susano'o like weapon. (But with Lasers n Shinsoo. Making it more powerful). I hope he pushes Baam into using Thorn on a very basic level.
I hope he doesn't, I want that to be reserved for something special, like a Ranker, if it actually happens.
Although I wonder if Baam is purposely trying to divert Beta's anger to the workshop, as if such a thing were done by Koon, it would clearly be a twisted scheme to make Beta self-destruct against the workshop.
Your sig is epic btw.

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So Baam without thorn is stronger than a weakened Beta?
I'll love to see thorn Baam vs full strength Beta, but then I guess it won't happen.
Next week is gonna be something else.

edo tensai wilmaso

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
koon: doesn't that thing being over your shoulder ... i don't know ... isn't it annoying??

Rak : i agree with blue turtle ... the lil white turtle annoys black turtle.

25th Bam: no i just want to talk with Rachel

tysoncs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
haah..i completed it atlast..nice to see baam activated the thorn..but why was rafaeus was so astonished..wasnt he already aware of all techniques baam uses??

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doubt it, he's just a henchman. Probably about as strong as Ren, maybe even weaker seeing as Lero Ro was handling him without lighthouses.
This Ranker seemed confident in defeating Lero Ro. Lero Ro even said "he's good"...

But let's give credit where credit is due: Before the timeskip Lero Ro was ranked approximately 2000th. This means he's in the top 2% of Rankers.

7th Biggest OP Fan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So the important thing we got out of the last chapter was the ranker Lero Ro was fighting and where he ranks? lol

I'm sure we will see him again, as well as Mad Dog, but I'm way more interested in the prince.

I thought there could only be princesses to Zahard. This leads to so many questions. Like did this guy climb the tower too, is he strong, or is he just a figurehead. Did he get the title "Prince" because he is blood related?

Then there are other things like why was he there? Why did he help Baam, who is an irregular and who was with Fug. If he is infact Zahard's son, why the hell would he even consider helping Baam. The only thing I can think of is he is trrying to overthrow his dad and he needs Baam to get stronger. Then he can use Baam to do it, and then kill Baam after he does.

It also seems the rest of the fandom wants a date chapter. How do you guys on NB feel about that?
I'm thinking it will be reviled in a flashback and the date went horrible for comic relief.