System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This Ranker seemed confident in defeating Lero Ro. Lero Ro even said "he's good"...

But let's give credit where credit is due: Before the timeskip Lero Ro was ranked approximately 2000th. This means he's in the top 2% of Rankers.
You're in love with power scaling aren't you? :p

But anyway he still got stalled out for ages by a Lero Ro without lighthouses, his confidence was misplaced in the reputation of his organisation...which in my eyes seems to be rather pathetic as of late. FUG sends in buffed Regulars, Rankers, and rigs the entire tournament yet still can't kill even one of Baam's friends...seems legit. If the tower found that out, they'd probably think that FUG is a joke, because, currently they are. YHS and Hwa Ryun are pretty much the only FUG heavy hitters shown so far...at least they can execute a plan properly.
So the important thing we got out of the last chapter was the ranker Lero Ro was fighting and where he ranks? lol

I'm sure we will see him again, as well as Mad Dog, but I'm way more interested in the prince.

I thought there could only be princesses to Zahard. This leads to so many questions. Like did this guy climb the tower too, is he strong, or is he just a figurehead. Did he get the title "Prince" because he is blood related?

Then there are other things like why was he there? Why did he help Baam, who is an irregular and who was with Fug. If he is infact Zahard's son, why the hell would he even consider helping Baam. The only thing I can think of is he is trrying to overthrow his dad and he needs Baam to get stronger. Then he can use Baam to do it, and then kill Baam after he does.

It also seems the rest of the fandom wants a date chapter. How do you guys on NB feel about that?
I'm thinking it will be reviled in a flashback and the date went horrible for comic relief.
Erm, you realise we don't know who the Prince of Zahard is yet right? It's completely up in the air, all we know is that there is a prince, and there are those carry rings with a Zahard crest which seem to be quite precious to them, i.e Wangnan, that is it.

Meh, Mad Dog got back a slight bit of respect for not being a complete tool by at least having his own agenda, but still, can't say I'm interested in him. All of the villains of this arc were pretty weak... They had great set ups, but just didn't deliver...I get the feeling that SIU tried to hard to be lighthearted, he should've just gone for deep and dark - he does that best.

If it doesn't happen SIU is setting himself up for a shitstorm...people ship Androssi and Baam hard..really hard... it just seems so right, for now that is.

Last edited:

Anarkist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone read the latest chapter? I think Wangnan and the Prince may be brothers/cousins, Koon's brother seems interesting. Although I wonder what they noticed about Wangnan when the guy(forgot his name) with Quatro Blitz was talking about him healing after a day. The FUG Ranker who is said to be dangerous seems pissed off at Karaka's Tower, can't wait for the next chapter :win:

~Annihilator~

Legendary
Kin
58💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Almost a week ago, I read the whole series of ToG (both part 1 & 2) in two days. :) It's my current favorite webtoon. Baam rocks! So does Mr. Koon. =D I'm glad Androssi finally got her date. xd And I hate Rachel, I want her to die so badly. :| Just saying.

Baam finally got a haircut! :hooray: SIU is on hiatus again, hope he gets better soon... :\ Can't wait for season 3!

Last edited:

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're in love with power scaling aren't you? :p
It's my guilty pleasure ;)

But anyway he still got stalled out for ages by a Lero Ro without lighthouses, his confidence was misplaced in the reputation of his organisation...which in my eyes seems to be rather pathetic as of late. FUG sends in buffed Regulars, Rankers, and rigs the entire tournament yet still can't kill even one of Baam's friends...seems legit. If the tower found that out, they'd probably think that FUG is a joke, because, currently they are. YHS and Hwa Ryun are pretty much the only FUG heavy hitters shown so far...at least they can execute a plan properly.
To be fair they're quite low in the tower so I think what we have seen so far is nowhere near what F.U.G is capable of. Keep in mind that they have 3 members in the top 30 rankers. 2 of which are Slayer Candidates. Karaka to me looks like he could potentially become Baams greatest rival towards the end of the series (excluding Mazino, of course).

Erm, you realise we don't know who the Prince of Zahard is yet right? It's completely up in the air, all we know is that there is a prince, and there are those carry rings with a Zahard crest which seem to be quite precious to them, i.e Wangnan, that is it.
You do know that Ja Wangnan backwards means I am Prince right? (Ja = I, Nang Naw = Prince). Or something like that. Don't believe me? Check out the trivia on the wikia and SIU's blog. I think this is a clear indicator that the man with the Pokeballs is the Prince of the Tower. He will find some Master balls somewhere...

So then, as of chapter 180 I think it's safe to say that the next major villain is likely to be one of Beniamino Cassano (due to his betrayal, hurting Violes friends and potentially being stronger than Baam - should he retain the other half of his demon) or Karaka.

Last edited:

Anarkist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cassano then Karaka.
That FUG High Ranker, forgot his name, he was Baam's trainer or something, he's ridiculously strong it seems.
I can't wait to see this train test though, some mysterious plot SIU has left us.

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cassano then Karaka.
That FUG High Ranker, forgot his name, he was Baam's trainer or something, he's ridiculously strong it seems.
I can't wait to see this train test though, some mysterious plot SIU has left us.
SIU said in his blog that Ha Jinsung (Baam's primary teacher) is one of the top 500 rankers. Not surprised either xD

He's higher up in the family tree than Ha Yuri (A Zahard Princess) so I imagine he's close to the top 100 than he is to the top 500

He even seems to be leagues ahead of Karaka (another high ranker) in terms of strength.

What really interests me is Poken. He gave Reflejo the shadow, so we already know what to expect from Poken (on a different scale: of course), his silhouettes and shadows are really abstract so I wonder what he actually looks like

Anarkist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SIU said in his blog that Ha Jinsung (Baam's primary teacher) is one of the top 500 rankers. Not surprised either xD

He's higher up in the family tree than Ha Yuri (A Zahard Princess) so I imagine he's close to the top 100 than he is to the top 500

He even seems to be leagues ahead of Karaka (another high ranker) in terms of strength.

What really interests me is Poken. He gave Reflejo the shadow, so we already know what to expect from Poken (on a different scale: of course), his silhouettes and shadows are really abstract so I wonder what he actually looks like
Poken will be an annoying fight for the group if he's another shadow person.

I have a feeling that Ha Jinsung will join Baam or leave FUG because he likes him and respects his decisions to stick with his team. Also he really must be that strong, if he does fight Baam in a proper battle then I guess before that, Baam will be trained by Yuri, Urek or someone from Yuri's group.

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Poken will be an annoying fight for the group if he's another shadow person.

I have a feeling that Ha Jinsung will join Baam or leave FUG because he likes him and respects his decisions to stick with his team. Also he really must be that strong, if he does fight Baam in a proper battle then I guess before that, Baam will be trained by Yuri, Urek or someone from Yuri's group.
He is another shadow person. He gave Reflejo his powers. Therefore we can assume Poken is the "ultimate" shadow person, unless Phantaminum is, his Silhouette looks similar to Pokens. And there COULD be a link between the two! That would be awesome!

I can see Urek training Baam when he's a B ranker on the Wolkaiksongs floor, I imagine Baam would learn some more explosive techniques. That fighting style suits him. The Thorn (Enryu's power) is very supplementary or defencive, as we know. Because it didn't enhance Baams power but his speed, defence and healing. Urek Mazino has taken an interest in Baam, knows he is an irregular and has even sent people to find him again.

I can see Yuri giving Baam the Black March again or even better still the ultimate weapon of the 13 month series; the Rainbow Undecember, but personally I would prefer Wangnan to obtain that weapon. It seems to be reserved for the Prince of the Tower as it is the only one to have never been owned before.

The Rainbow Undecember is an arms inventory. Wangnan fights with explosive Pokeballs... See what I'm getting at?

Anarkist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is another shadow person. He gave Reflejo his powers. Therefore we can assume Poken is the "ultimate" shadow person, unless Phantaminum is, his Silhouette looks similar to Pokens. And there COULD be a link between the two! That would be awesome!

I can see Urek training Baam when he's a B ranker on the Wolkaiksongs floor, I imagine Baam would learn some more explosive techniques. That fighting style suits him. The Thorn (Enryu's power) is very supplementary or defencive, as we know. Because it didn't enhance Baams power but his speed, defence and healing. Urek Mazino has taken an interest in Baam, knows he is an irregular and has even sent people to find him again.

I can see Yuri giving Baam the Black March again or even better still the ultimate weapon of the 13 month series; the Rainbow Undecember, but personally I would prefer Wangnan to obtain that weapon. It seems to be reserved for the Prince of the Tower as it is the only one to have never been owned before.

The Rainbow Undecember is an arms inventory. Wangnan fights with explosive Pokeballs... See what I'm getting at?
Lmao. I'm not gonna read ToG till in the middle of my holidays, that way I'll have a good amount of chapters to read in a row =D

I guess Wangnan is actually much stronger and has secretly more influence somehow. He has the ring for a reason.

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao. I'm not gonna read ToG till in the middle of my holidays, that way I'll have a good amount of chapters to read in a row =D

I guess Wangnan is actually much stronger and has secretly more influence somehow. He has the ring for a reason.
There are many references to him being the prince and illegitimate son of Zahard

There's a 6 week hiatus already... You won't have much to read.

Anarkist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are many references to him being the prince and illegitimate son of Zahard

There's a 6 week hiatus already... You won't have much to read.
Middle of my holidays is in like August xD, I should have some chapters.

And yeah, Wangnan is awesome. I hope he plays a much bigger role in the train test or when they become C/B rank regulars.

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Middle of my holidays is in like August xD, I should have some chapters.

And yeah, Wangnan is awesome. I hope he plays a much bigger role in the train test or when they become C/B rank regulars.
He's already playing a huge role.

Who do you think will be in the D rank team?

Koon won't be on the train

Depending on the numbers, my first 4 would be:

Wangnan
Rak
Akraptor
The girl that uses fire (forgot her name)

Anarkist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's already playing a huge role.

Who do you think will be in the D rank team?

Koon won't be on the train

Depending on the numbers, my first 4 would be:

Wangnan
Rak
Akraptor
The girl that uses fire (forgot her name)
Baam's team, Koon, Rak, Wangnan and Hwa Ryun.

I don't know about Leesoo's team with Androssi and co. because I have a feeling Baam's team will find them beaten or something.

I want Ha Jinsung to be on Baam's side or join Urek's organisation, Wilhaikson or whatever xD.

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Baam's team, Koon, Rak, Wangnan and Hwa Ryun.

I don't know about Leesoo's team with Androssi and co. because I have a feeling Baam's team will find them beaten or something.

I want Ha Jinsung to be on Baam's side or join Urek's organisation, Wilhaikson or whatever xD.
Leesoo and Androssi's team are already D ranks.

I believe that towards the end of the series Baam will join the Wolkaiksong once he becomes a Ranker (as foreshadowed during the Fish Hunt test). Maybe Ha Jin Sung will join Wolkhaiksong? I think Quant and Lero Ro will. And they'll probably be high rankers by the end of the Manhwa.

Desmodus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh darn. As it seems, the translation group thcmpny, who translated ToG so far, was asked by Naver to stop the translations, as the latter want to create their own -

And their translation isn´t by far as good as from the former. That sucks ass, to say it mildly.

For those wondering, Kubera is on the same boat as ToG, so really meh.

Forgot to mention, they will do scripts. At least something.

Last edited: