Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Baam vs Daniel, here's to me hoping for an epic battle and a long ass chapter.:bouncy:

...And expectations met. Can't wait for next week. :happy:

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No posts in over a month?! Shit's just about to get good and no one is talking about this series?!

This most recent chapter was decent, but it was really just a huge tease. Why does SIU show us those three and not any of the others? We all wanna see Kuun!!

On the plus side, if Akraptor, Miseng and Prince are all so much more powerful, then imagine how much more powerful the real players have become...

Ogracio

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Somehow I've thought of the possibility that Enryu is the one they are looking for at the end of hell's train, I mean why else would Daniel go to those depths if it wasn't for Enryu, who is said to create life with Shinsu, to ask his favour and revive her.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
just read the last chapter and DAMN THE HYPE IS REAL!!!!!!! RACHEL ****ED WITH THE WRONG GUY, BAM IS ABOUT TO **** SOME SHIT UP!!!!!!!

You must be registered for see images

Lucifer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably the most underrated Manga/Manhwa out. Surprised more people don't love the story.
very true, could be because people actually never heared of the manga..well not as many as with Noblesse, it needs promoting U_U

it's been my favorite manhwa ever since I started readin, truly unique .

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
very true, could be because people actually never heared of the manga..well not as many as with Noblesse, it needs promoting U_U

I doubt it's less known than Noblesse. It's genre thing. The game like set up doesn't hook that easily unless you just like to watch fights. For example there was no built up early on for people to get involved with the quest itself just the battles and the characters that were being introduced.

I read it up to second level early on. I meant to continue it and may some time when I have time to catch up. Someone said the world later becomes more complex and interesting as it goes up so I am looking forward to try it someday again. But I don't know when.

Last edited:

Parrish

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Probably because they don't do Anime adaptations fr Manhwas.

Most of the Manga fan's of Naruto originally started by watching the Anime.

edo tensai wilmaso

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow just wow this Tower of God thing just keeps getting better and better Bam bout to get some legendary training and now i see why this was called revolution road before they got on the train. Its just the world they live in man it's just so complex and possibilities are limitless all the lore and past stories just gets you excited, and to think these guys are D-regulars lmao, can't wait to see these guys become Rankers.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wish more people on here would read this and have a discussion thread for the chapters, but oh well..

Mind blowing chapter! Baam being a total boss finally is satisfying as ****! Hopefully he will be able to intergrate both powers.

Well done to Yihwa as well. The hype for Baam vs Hoaqin is real!