[Game] Toujo's Maid Wars Mafia #39

Ekkologix

Kin
492💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If one of the Lynchpins were lynched Day 1, it would have required the Mafia blindly using their one-shot Unstoppable at Night, or Duvalie using Shadow Brand on the remaining Lynchpin and also that Lynchpin getting hit with a kill. That was the only way scum could win Night 1, which to be honest if that happened I could live with it I think. In that situation, the other Lynchpin should probably claim to save the other. One of them would be offed in the Night, but then the other would be confirmed Town, and the Mafia would have to vie to become Head Maid unless Duvalie tried to greed it. Best situation there for Mafia would probably be to bus their teammate Day 2, use the cred to become Head Maid and win Day 3. There were a lot of little things like that, that could have been done.
lynchpin know each others too? so they r a confirmed force of town that cannot be messed with kek

its a weird setup but i can see it working i guess

seems the scum were just too inactive

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,324💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lynchpin know each others too? so they r a confirmed force of town that cannot be messed with kek

its a weird setup but i can see it working i guess

seems the scum were just too inactive
Yeah, the "Informed" part of their role told them the identity of the other. Was there to largely mitigate scum fake claiming as a lynchpin which would have been a very easy way to coast by in this game.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was really thrown off by Soul's massclaim egging on because I had a feeling mafia weren't informed of the lynchpins being in the game and so I thought it was a slip, main obstacle in solving this game for me.
Another reason for the massclaim was due how ratchet name his roles as you see. It would of been piece of cake to catch scum with it tbh. Obviously i was gonna leave lynchpin out of my claim if i did claim.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
and good game everyone! Townie win for us!!! Had both Kek and Rej as my go to lynch from DP1 so glad both my reads were on point xD

Well played Ultra for following reason and making the right choice and good game everyone else. As always, was a pleasure playing with you all and a special thanks for the host ratchet chan for hosting the game ^^

Reactions: Michelle

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and good game everyone! Townie win for us!!! Had both Kek and Rej as my go to lynch from DP1 so glad both my reads were on point xD

Well played Ultra for following reason and making the right choice and good game everyone else. As always, was a pleasure playing with you all and a special thanks for the host ratchet chan for hosting the game ^^

put tis as ur ava pic..

You must be registered to see images

• Haha
Reactions: Premfection and Rej

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,324💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another reason for the massclaim was due how ratchet name his roles as you see. It would of been piece of cake to catch scum with it tbh. Obviously i was gonna leave lynchpin out of my claim if i did claim.
Eh, there is a thread on Worstgen with most of the roles I used here listed, though granted that would require a bit of effort to research. I feel like the Doctor claim would probably have held up, Saber (Alter) could have gotten away with a dedicated Vig claim, maybe. The risk with the mass claim would be that you'd be exposed, because scum knew your flavour (rather, they knew they had to kill Tessa and Chii) so withholding Lynchpin probably wouldn't have done much. I could see it working either way for Town, if you don't get scum basically first thing it gets pretty risky.

Reactions: minamoto