You must be registered for see images

This is too funny:

Shuu say hey and kaneki going to beat his a$$ lol . And touka-chan has a trashcan ready for the aftermath.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some more pics.

And some fanfic I found.

Pairing: Kaneki/Touka
Theme: illness
"The metacarpals…"

"Damnit, Kaneki, I’m tryin’ to sleep…!"

Looking up from the human anatomy textbook, Kaneki gave an almost nervous sounding laugh. He raised a hand to scratch his cheek, fixing his eyepatch after. “R-right… sorry, Touka-chan.”

Huffing and glaring at him, Touka sat up to reach for a tissue to blow her nose. Kaneki didn’t know that ghouls could get sick, but there was a lot he had to learn about them. He had come by after school to drop off homework and ended up being invited in to see her and deliver the papers himself, shoved into Touka’s room and left staring at the lump under the sheets.

Her cheeks were flushed and sweat beaded her forehead. Her bangs had been pinned up and he couldn’t bear to leave her, pulling up a chair to sit with her. But he had hardly gotten through explaining the English essay when she snapped that she wanted to sleep and he just nodded, still sitting there.

He very quickly explained he wanted to make sure she was asleep before leaving before she could call him a creeper.

Growling, Touka rolled onto her other side, kicking the covers off. But she began to shiver after a moment and she felt Kaneki gently pull the covers over her shoulders again. There was a muffled tapping of footsteps against the carpet and a door closing, and Touka heard him come back after a few moments, nose wrinkling and smelling coffee. Without saying anything, she sat up to take it and drink about a third of the mug. “…Thanks.”

It was probably common sense, but she was still touched that he thought to get her coffee. She hadn’t eaten in days and hadn’t fed, either, for even longer. Humans, she knew, seemed to like soup, so she was glad Kaneki wasn’t stupid enough to try to make her some of that.

"Um… femurs…"

"Kaneki!" she snapped. "I hate human anatomy, you know that! Shut up!"

"B-but Touka-chan… you’ll fall asleep if I read this to you, right?"

"…"

She had been having trouble falling asleep…

"…Fine. Continue."

SasukeUchiha910

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some more pics.

And some fanfic I found.

"The metacarpals…"

Looking up from the human anatomy textbook, Kaneki gave an almost nervous sounding laugh. He raised a hand to scratch his cheek, fixing his eyepatch after. “R-right… sorry, Touka-chan.”

Huffing and glaring at him, Touka sat up to reach for a tissue to blow her nose. Kaneki didn’t know that ghouls could get sick, but there was a lot he had to learn about them. He had come by after school to drop off homework and ended up being invited in to see her and deliver the papers himself, shoved into Touka’s room and left staring at the lump under the sheets.

Her cheeks were flushed and sweat beaded her forehead. Her bangs had been pinned up and he couldn’t bear to leave her, pulling up a chair to sit with her. But he had hardly gotten through explaining the English essay when she snapped that she wanted to sleep and he just nodded, still sitting there.

He very quickly explained he wanted to make sure she was asleep before leaving before she could call him a creeper.

Growling, Touka rolled onto her other side, kicking the covers off. But she began to shiver after a moment and she felt Kaneki gently pull the covers over her shoulders again. There was a muffled tapping of footsteps against the carpet and a door closing, and Touka heard him come back after a few moments, nose wrinkling and smelling coffee. Without saying anything, she sat up to take it and drink about a third of the mug. “…Thanks.”

It was probably common sense, but she was still touched that he thought to get her coffee. She hadn’t eaten in days and hadn’t fed, either, for even longer. Humans, she knew, seemed to like soup, so she was glad Kaneki wasn’t stupid enough to try to make her some of that.

"Um… femurs…"

"…"

"…Fine. Continue."
I really like this one:

and the fanfic was awesome, It kept Touken head-canon like the images in the spoiler.

SasukeUchiha910

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some more pics.

And some fanfic I found.

"The metacarpals…"

"Um… femurs…"

"…"

"…Fine. Continue."
I really like this one:

and the fanfic was awesome, It kept Touken head-canon like the images in the spoiler.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really like this one:

got one more for ya.

SasukeUchiha910

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wht's an alt.
he saying we're the same users.
I mean, don't you ever get tired of talking to yourself? Must be something unusual if talking through alts makes you feel comfortable and right.
Lol

For one thing I only have one account.

Second this quote is worthless and you have been reported for spam.

SasukeUchiha910

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wht's an alt.

Uhm, offtopic posts are allowed. This just offtopic. I have more than just a gif or picture.

Ok, deny.
In no way are you contributing the the FC, your post are utter spam and useless.

there is no bases to them, they are not off topic in discuss like school etc.{whatever float your boat}

you are spam and can leave sir.

Last edited:

SasukeUchiha910

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
YO can I join.

kaneki is a badass, that the only reason this series is good.
LOL, sure bro.

kaneki FTW

Edit: I can't edit the post at the moment but you are a part of the club.
I give to episode a 5/5. Touka kicked ass and the pace of the anime is better now.
I say 3.9/5, some scenes were cut like the decapitation.

But you are right the pace is slowing but the anime is only cleared for 12 episode so I don't know how that going to work out.:Omg:

Also prety sure they're go to put training episode next maybe.

Last edited: