Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yup, also, I don’t care when you edited, as calling someone out on reading and then spelling like an idiot just makes you a hypocrite. But obviously since literally all you’ve done is talk about my reading while using pretty shitty grammar without actually using anything to prove your point about iwabe you probably wouldn’t notice. Again, He gets fodderized unless you’ve got some kind of info on his “true abilities” instead of just talking out of your ass. Hell you might of even had a point if you spent nearly as much time focusing on iwabe as you did on my reading ability
You don't care your effort to attack grammar was fruitless as I had already corrected the error I made?

Why am I not surprise you are using hurr durr logic.
How am I a hypocrite when what you assumed made me a hypocrite is different from what I called you out for? Unless you think reading = spelling, prompting me to consider you're factually retarded.

"without actually using anything to prove your point about iwabe you probably wouldn’t notice"

Since you want to be spoon-feed; the fact Iwabe is already so adept at using an element, implies he's not going to be fodderized by a chunin level character. You don't just become adept at using an element at such a young age, lest you are not a fodder yourself.

"Hell you might of even had a point if you spent nearly as much time focusing on iwabe as you did on my reading ability"

You probably might have seen the point if you only knew how to read. See? You keep on cementing my point further with every statements you advanced.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't care your effort to attack grammar was fruitless as I had already corrected the error I made?

Why am I not surprise you are using hurr durr logic.
How am I a hypocrite when what you assumed made me a hypocrite is different from what I called you out for? Unless you think reading = spelling, prompting me to consider you're factually retarded.

"without actually using anything to prove your point about iwabe you probably wouldn’t notice"

Since you want to be spoon-feed; the fact Iwabe is already so adept at using an element, implies he's not going to be fodderized by a chunin level character. You don't just become adept at using an element at such a young age, lest you are not a fodder yourself.

"Hell you might of even had a point if you spent nearly as much time focusing on iwabe as you did on my reading ability"

You probably might have seen the point if you only knew how to read. See? You keep on cementing my point further with every statements you advanced.
Except your not proving anything, just going on and on about reading. He knows an element, cool, is that literally all you got? Cause again, your literally just assuming that he wouldn’t get fodderized based on what you THINK he might be capable of. Boruto and Sarada know elements, they got fodderized on their own against guess what, a chunnin. @bold how can I read correctly when your constantly butchering the English language lol seriously dude

Last edited:

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except your not proving anything, just going on and on about reading. He knows an element, cool, is that literally all you got? Cause again, your literally just assuming that he wouldn’t get fodderized based on what you THINK he might be capable of. Boruto and Sarada know elements, they got fodderized on their own against guess what, a chunnin
*Based on what logically follows.

Boruto has the skill of a chunin. I'm not sure what chunin fodderize him. Moreover, Boruto hasn't actually display Iwabe's level of skill on an element, neither has Sarada.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is this the moment you're going to be responding with inconsequential one-liners?

Dragonball fanboys never ceases to give me the impression they are retarded. Oh by the way, I just noticed you're one, figures.
Lol cool, an no, it’s the moment I realize I’m talking to an arguably more articulate version of tyrance sasuke and walk away

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Iwabe is the big dog right now. People forget how powerful he is and his potential to defeat hashirama his forefather when he becomes chuunin. Sarada was pacing with a Rinne sasuke speed tier shin despite her young age. If he is near the level of sarada at least then I'll no qualms thinking he could make neji scared out of his pants.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5pages why?

Sasuke and Neji solo Iwabe low diff.
All because Iwabe has some fancy rock technique.. and it kinda looks like the people he caught had their backs towards him? Tbh there aren't any points here that suggest Iwabe would even defeat pre sharingan Sasuke who was beginning to manhandle Haku until the latter brought out his KKG. Like as been said though, Sasuke and Neji pretty much neg diff this guy lol

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All because Iwabe has some fancy rock technique.. and it kinda looks like the people he caught had their backs towards him? Tbh there aren't any points here that suggest Iwabe would even defeat pre sharingan Sasuke who was beginning to manhandle Haku until the latter brought out his KKG. Like as been said though, Sasuke and Neji pretty much neg diff this guy lol
As for someone who doesn't watch or read boruto i advise not to spit nonsense
Iwabe is the big dog right now. People forget how powerful he is and his potential to defeat hashirama his forefather when he becomes chuunin. Sarada was pacing with a Rinne sasuke speed tier shin despite her young age. If he is near the level of sarada at least then I'll no qualms thinking he could make neji scared out of his pants.
what a troll i thought you were seriious :kk:
Well, let's say the countless times I've debated against them, whether private or on a group has left a sour impression on me.

They are retarded alright, except a few, and yes, this is a generalisation.
db fans make it seem like dbs is perfect even though there's a ton of asspulls and inconsistencies

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As for someone who doesn't watch or read boruto i advise not to spit nonsense
lool.. Calm down bro. From the looks of the gif, the guys he caught weren't even facing him and my comment clearly shows i took only this thread into consideration not the whole anime.