123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*correcting, at least I can type. Astonishing reaction speed :lmao: we’re done here

And if you don’t think he can beat them, who gives a shit if he can challenge them? Any one of us can challenge mike Tyson, and we’d get slaughtered. Your on crack if you think iwabe can hold
A candle to those 2 with what we’ve seen, oh wait, your just going off his possible abilities, “hopes and wishes” if you will. I’ll take feats over assumptions any day
Iwabe trap neji in the jutsu in the gif WHAT CAN NEJI DO????????????????

Strangerthing

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For the 723783843th time he’s not filler
At the moment he is. This anime will take dbs route and be its own story, then this will all be even more of a joke.

Rotate.
Air palm.

Bye bye Iwabe filler Doton.

Half of the Neji that fought vs Kidomaru would ruin Iwabe life. HALF!

Last edited:

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*correcting, at least I can type. Astonishing reaction speed :lmao: we’re done here

And if you don’t think he can beat them, who gives a shit if he can challenge them? Any one of us can challenge mike Tyson, and we’d get slaughtered. Your on crack if you think iwabe can hold
A candle to those 2 with what we’ve seen, oh wait, your just going off his possible abilities, “hopes and wishes” if you will. I’ll take feats over assumptions any day
Jokes on you, I edited my post. Better than being dyslexic.

"Any one of us can challenge mike Tyson"

Except, no one would challenge him except he or she thinks there's a chance of winning.

Same goes for the Iwabe V Neji or Sasuke scenario. Furthermore, am going off with what logically follows.

"I’ll take feats over assumptions any day"

That's nice, but you do know there are attributes other than feat(s), that would sometimes be enough to make a person, the victor, right?

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jokes on you, I edited my post. Better than being dyslexic.

"Any one of us can challenge mike Tyson"

Except, no one would challenge him except he or she thinks there's a chance of winning.

Same goes for the Iwabe V Neji or Sasuke scenario. Furthermore, am going off with what logically follows.

"I’ll take feats over assumptions any day"

That's nice, but you do know there are attributes other than feat(s), that would sometimes be enough to make a person, the victor, right?
Yea I do, unfortunately for iwabe, he’s shown none, so when you got em let me know, cause at this point all your doing is licking your wounds.

Oh and the jokes on you actually, it’s quoted, so your pretentious post about someone not being able to read while you spell like a 1st grader is forever immortalized

Last edited:

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a legit question I was thinking about it too :|
Iwabe manipulates the earth around him, he doesn't use his chakra like Hiruzen to create his own earth hence Jyuken is useless here
It’s not made of his chakra but he’s still using his chakra to form and control it. For neji I honestly don’t think he’d get caught in it to begin with as neji on his ass won’t give him much time. Neji would probably have his tenketsu blocked to use it. Say he does though, best case scenario for neji is he just blows a hole through it. Worst case is he’s not strong enough to, but he’d still be able to destroy the chakra that’s helping the formation and strength of the jutsu. It would weaken after that. A rotation could possibly blow it away but I don’t think ce neji can pull off a rotation that big, imo at least

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It’s not made of his chakra but he’s still using his chakra to form and control it. For neji I honestly don’t think he’d get caught in it to begin with as neji on his ass won’t give him much time. Neji would probably have his tenketsu blocked to use it. Say he does though, best case scenario for neji is he just blows a hole through it. Worst case is he’s not strong enough to, but he’d still be able to destroy the chakra that’s helping the formation and strength of the jutsu. It would weaken after that. A rotation could possibly blow it away but I don’t think ce neji can pull off a rotation that big, imo at least
Nvm you are right. Kisame manipulated water to use water prison on Team Gai and Neji found a weakspot regardless. But I think he had to use air palm to destroy the water prison. His part 1 Version doesn't have that

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nvm you are right. Kisame manipulated water to use water prison on Team Gai and Neji found a weakspot regardless. But I think he had to use air palm to destroy the water prison. His part 1 Version doesn't have that
Hmm he didn’t have air palm? In that case I still think he can just do what he did to kidos web by touching it. He could do that to the dome since more than likely he’d be in there by himself with no one to try and stop him

Imp

Regular
Kin
1,692💸
Kumi
35,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

[Sub]Providing he is caught in it in the first place, part 1 Neji can use an expansive Eight Trigrams: Palms Revolving and erode away at the structural integrity of the earthen dome. And obviously in the meantime he has his Byakugan to keep track of what is going on outside.[/Sub]​

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea I do, unfortunately for iwabe, he’s shown none, so when you got em let me know, cause at this point all your doing is licking your wounds.

Oh and the jokes on you actually, it’s quoted, so your pretentious post about someone not being able to read while you spell like a 1st grader is forever immortalized
So you think he'd get fodderize by either of them?
Talk about being deluded.

You should know I edited my post before you quoted me, which implies I recognise my mistake. If I can't spell, I wouldn't had notice it. On the other hand, you actually can't read considering you didn't notice what you pointed down was different from what you attacked earlier.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you think he'd get fodderize by either of them?
Talk about being deluded.

You should know I edited my post before you quoted me, which implies I recognise my mistake. If I can't spell, I wouldn't had notice it. On the other hand, you actually can't read considering you didn't notice what you pointed down was different from what you attacked earlier.
Yup, also, I don’t care when you edited, as calling someone out on reading and then spelling like an idiot just makes you a hypocrite. But obviously since literally all you’ve done is talk about my reading while using pretty shitty grammar without actually using anything to prove your point about iwabe you probably wouldn’t notice. Again, He gets fodderized unless you’ve got some kind of info on his “true abilities” instead of just talking out of your ass. Hell you might of even had a point if you spent nearly as much time focusing on iwabe as you did on my reading ability

Guitar Hero

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Put down that crack youre sniffing and actually think about the drivel you write.

Neji, Sasuke, Naruto, Lee, Gaara hell even Kiba and Chouji all shit on this dude. Cmon now.