KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are you talking about..? He outran an explosion.
Holy f ck your absolutely right!! He avoided being blown up!! An incredible speed feat no other has ever replicated!! It easily demonstrates how he dominates sasuke and neji. ! My bad by the feats he’s shown he should SURELY be able to run circles around sasuke and neji, hell he can take em both on at once!!! Foh dude go hop back on 123’s d ck

Last edited:

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Part 1 Sasuke had ration that would render his doton pointless and sharingan motion tracking capabilities that would make his kenjutsu skills marginal at best as well. As for Neji, idk, if a doton wall is made with chakra and gentle fist can break chakra couldn't Neji break through his doton?
I agree with everything you said but Iwabe's doton wall isn't made of chakra he uses chakra to control the earth. Just like Zabuza used his chakra to control a huge mass of water from a lake.

Hiruzen however created a doton wall with his own chakra.

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Holy f ck your absolutely right!! He avoided being blown up!! An incredible speed feat no other has ever replicated!! It easily demonstrates how he dominates sasuke and neji. ! My bad by the feats he’s shown he should SURELY be able to run circles around sasuke and neji, hell he can take em both on at once!!! Foh dude go hop back on 123’s d ck
You do realize your sarcasm is actually the most reasonable outcome from said feat, right?

I'm surprised myself at the turnaround. Considering it was a retarded response, it wasn't so retarded at second glance. Then again, comes the saying "there's sense in nonsense."

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
a side plot in boruto>>>>>main plot in dbs

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You do realize your sarcasm is actually the most reasonable outcome from said feat, right?

I'm surprised myself at the turnaround. Considering it was a retarded response, it wasn't so retarded at second glance. Then again, comes the saying "there's sense in nonsense."
Cool, still doesn’t change the fact that nothing he’s shown would stand up to ce neji or ce sasuke. Buy into hype all you want, so far he’s done 2 Dotons, caught a fodder with a decent sword off guard, and managed to not live up to being the strongest of the class, until he shows more he’s where he is, hype and unknowns don’t win fights just cause you think so. Also, managing not to be blown up isn’t that big of a deal, unless you just started reading the naruto series, in which case enjoy.

I’ll reiterate, the dude could barely handle boruto without boruto speeding himself up but for some reason you agree with 123 that he could easily just “dodge all their attacks” just let me know if your actually serious so I can just block you and avoid wasting time

Last edited:

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool, still doesn’t change the fact that nothing he’s shown would stand up to ce neji or ce sasuke. Buy into hype all you want, so far he’s done 2 Dotons, caught a fodder with a decent sword off guard, and managed to not live up to being the strongest of the class, until he shows more he’s where he is, hype and unknowns don’t win fights just cause you think so. Also, managing not to be blown up isn’t that big of a deal, unless you just started reading the naruto series, in which case enjoy
I haven't said he'd stand up to Neji and Sasuke with what he has shown.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From the looks of it, it seems his chakra reserves is beyond normal.

We haven't really seen his full capability, but am sure it'd enough to challenge Sasuke or Neji.
I haven't said he'd stand up to Neji and Sasuke with what he has shown.
Glad you admitted you can't read.
And I'll.
These are your quotes, if your saying Your sure he could take them on with his full capability when we haven’t even seen it(or know if it’s anymore) it’s called assuming, we know full well what the other 2 are capable of. Nice try on the deflect though. Do you actually have a decent argument or is trying to bypass what someone said with a wannabe sly remark all your capable of?

Last edited:

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These are your quotes, if your saying Your sure he could take them on with his full capability when we haven’t even seen it(or know if it’s anymore) it’s called assuming, we know full well what the other 2 are capable of. Nice try on the deflect though. Do you actually have a decent argument or is trying to bypass what someone said with a wannabe sly remark all your capable of?
stop attacking me loyal friend!!! glad of war ignore him!

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And you implied I said the things he showed is enough to stand up against Neji and Sasuke.

By the way, didn't you say I should bug someone else? Now you're the bug.

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trust me you guys belong together

Concession accepted
Correcting you on what you actually said , which made me respond by saying you can't read isn't a concession you nincompoop.
And use your head; currently Iwabe has shown finesse in Earth-release, and astonishing reaction speed. By the virtue of that, it follows that his full capability would be enough to challenge Sasuke or Neji, and since you can't read, being able to challenge either of them doesn't necessarily mean that he would defeat them.

Last edited:

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Correctly you isn't a concession you nincompoop.
And use your head; currently Iwabe has shown finesse in Earth-release, and astonishing reaction speed. By the virtue of that, it follows that his full capability would be enough to challenge Sasuke or Neji, and since you can't read, being able to challenge either of them doesn't necessarily mean that he would defeat them.
*correcting, at least I can type. Astonishing reaction speed :lmao: Your absolutely right dude, iwabe with feats we haven’t seen could challenge sasuke(a raiton user with insane speed) and neji(with probably the most agile taijutsu style in the series, and chakra destroying jyuken) makes total sense. It’d be a TOTAL challenge for either of them... :sdo:

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with everything you said but Iwabe's doton wall isn't made of chakra he uses chakra to control the earth. Just like Zabuza used his chakra to control a huge mass of water from a lake.

Hiruzen however created a doton wall with his own chakra.
But chakra flows through the earth during doton right? That's what I was getting at like when Neji fought the spider guy and no one could cut the threads because it wasn't just thread, it was thread plus chakra and Neji used gentle fist to sever the chakra holding the thread together. Neji could/should be able to break the chakra that's holding the earth together to form the wall. Or maybe I'm not remembering how jutsu's work right anymore.