neosmith500

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Iwabe can dodge any attack from both neji and sasuke. i don't know why u think iwabe is weak . he's not
LMAO.

Sasuke/Neji stomps neg/low diff at very worse. Iawbe was never ever noted as a speedster himself. The dude even said academy Boruto was "Fast". That Boruto wasn't even above debut genin Sasuke in speed. CE2 Sasuke would blitz the crap outa Iwabe again and again for sport. Lee with weights on is enough to blitz and dominate Iwabe much less Neji and CE2 Sasuke w/o Sharingan.

Iwabe isn't dodging a Sasuke with Sharingan and Lee speed . He isn't fast enough. His weapon swings are casually anticpated , percived and countered by both. Neji can easily block his weapon with chakra if he feels lazy , then neg a surprised Iwabe in a flash.

- Sasuke would casually dodge or vastly outspeed Iwabe's slower than weighted lee's attacks and neg him w/o Sharingan. LOL at Iwabe dodging any attack from Sasuke/Neji when he cant even keep up with weighted Lee. The body-flick him.

The Doton move you showed would never catch them. While Iwabe is busy doing the seals they use shunshin to close the distance. No way is that jutsu's execution speed faster than a straight forward body-flicker from two speedsters with elite reflexes/body speed. Tell me why this scan wouldn't apply to Iwabe who considered academy boruto fast who shouldn't even be faster than Haku or Wave arc Sasuke?
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
Reactions: Jinrou

Greatness23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously? Not even Mitsuki or Sarada? I think so Boruto too would give a great fight.
Ehhh, sasuke would body sarada. She's good, but not good enough to match up to sauce or neji (or any of the others) Mitsuki might have a shot at them though. Boruto, before we seen him in the manga has nothing close to what it'd take to beat those guys either. Forrest of death, or second part of the chuunin exAMS in Naruto. Gen 1 wins imo boss.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ehhh, sasuke would body sarada. She's good, but not good enough to match up to sauce or neji (or any of the others) Mitsuki might have a shot at them though. Boruto, before we seen him in the manga has nothing close to what it'd take to beat those guys either. Forrest of death, or second part of the chuunin exAMS in Naruto. Gen 1 wins imo boss.
Bro sage mode mitsuki solos neji and sasuke's ass. Stop the nostalgia wank

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m not so sure about that.

Both Sasuke and Neji are and were prodigies. Iwabe is...well...not. But he’d give Genin Neji a small challenge if Neji doesn’t just rush him with 64 Trigrams, etc.

Iwabe beating Sasuke?....:lmao:

I see where you are coming from but I honestly believe Sarada fairs a good chance of beating the old gen as well, barring Naruto and Sasuke, for one simple reason:

Genjutsu.

Most of them at this point had little to no defense against it since they hadn’t been trained in how to get out of it other than Sakura. But part one Sakura fails everywhere else against Sarada.

Same with the rest. Neji and Lee have a great chance of winning so long as they don’t fall for her genjutsu but she may end up copying Lee’s taijutsu causing him some trouble inless he releases at least the 2 or 3 gate imho. 4th inner gate would be Overkill.

Last edited: