Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im going right a way with it.

1. CHAKRA RESERVE;
it took 3 of his body guards to teleport the mizukage on the battle field during the war they said that YOU NEED A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF CHAKRA TO USE IT just from that

So this means that probably MINATO and the namikaze clan has some preety good chakra reserves.

2. How did minato studied the tailed beast bomb? From who and where ok lets say yeah from the other jinchuriki but what if they got knowledge of this from his clan thats why minato was gifted and got the second place in the academy

3. Why it seems that boruto's blue eye is somehow link to his kekei genkai?

What If before rikudou's brother went to the moon he fell in love with a human? They had a kid or there was another type of kaguya that came after or before but he was a good kind of otsutsiki that led to what we now called namikaze clan what if combining this called clan and the ten tails chakra leads to what we saw on boruto when he unconciously defeated the big guy when they tried to save naruto.

I dont care guys figure out what i said haha

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato has Kakshi level chakra, he just has high proficiency in ninjutsu. It's like Naruto required a clone to use Rasengan, but Minato and Jiraiya didn't.
Are you stupid? He entirely teleported a bijiu dama teleported a tailed beast, and still had some good fight with masked obito, not to mention the reaper seal dont be stupid just by that it means that his chakra reserve is something else and not to mention all this time naruto and his family shoulve change their last names but perhaps not because mashashi got something for it

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you stupid? He entirely teleported a bijiu dama teleported a tailed beast, and still had some good fight with masked obito, not to mention the reaper seal dont be stupid just by that it means that his chakra reserve is something else and not to mention all this time naruto and his family shoulve change their last names but perhaps not because mashashi got something for it
Nah, Kakashi confirmed he has low chakra like him, you're not changing that by fanboying.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To be fair, those 3 were just scrubs. Not only is it likely that they have chakra pools comparable to Kid Sasuke's, but their chakra control is also likely to be trash. Judging the strength of characters by using scrubs as a measuring stick just doesn't work.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
t's like Naruto required a clone to use Rasengan, but Minato and Jiraiya didn't.
You do realize that Naruto splitting himself up cuts his chakra pool, right?
But the main reason why he had to go in such a run about way is because Kurama was messing his chakra control up.

So don't peg it as Naruto being incompetent.

He entirely teleported a bijiu dama teleported a tailed beast, and still had some good fight with masked obito, not to mention the reaper seal dont be stupid just by that it means that his chakra reserve is something else
Those aren't really consuming techs. They are sealing techniques that basically you put in a scroll and it will show up wherever that scroll is triggered.

Which is why he keeps his kunai with him at all times and it has a mark. It uses the same principle as the Ninja Tool. The fact that Ninja Tools do not require chakra to activate means that it isn't that harsh on the chakra usage.

So Minato isn't really a powerhouse like Senjus and Uzumakis.

I mean take Hiruzen for example, he can use a lot of techniques. Yet, he isn't a one or two casts wonder and goes to hibernation mode.

naruto and his family shoulve change their last names
It's to pay tribute to the fallen Uzushiogakure and the dead Uzumakis (as far as we know, only he and Karin are left in the Uzumaki Clan).

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You do realize that Naruto splitting himself up cuts his chakra pool, right?
But the main reason why he had to go in such a run about way is because Kurama was messing his chakra control up.

So don't peg it as Naruto being incompetent.

Those aren't really consuming techs. They are sealing techniques that basically you put in a scroll and it will show up wherever that scroll is triggered.

Which is why he keeps his kunai with him at all times and it has a mark. It uses the same principle as the Ninja Tool. The fact that Ninja Tools do not require chakra to activate means that it isn't that harsh on the chakra usage.

So Minato isn't really a powerhouse like Senjus and Uzumakis.

I mean take Hiruzen for example, he can use a lot of techniques. Yet, he isn't a one or two casts wonder and goes to hibernation mode.

It's to pay tribute to the fallen Uzushiogakure and the dead Uzumakis (as far as we know, only he and Karin are left in the Uzumaki Clan).
what's ur dot so i can argue wit u?????..

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, he was incompetent, Kurama never messed with his chakra control.
"incompetent" yet he managed to use Shadow Clone.
>yet he managed to do Rasengan.

Suuuure buddy.

Kurama had direct influence on Naruto's chakra. Or rather the seal trying to mix his and Kurama's chakra as well as being tampered by Orochimaru

You must be registered for see images

Moreover, since Naruto is a powerhouse, it was best to make Naruto learn more about raw power than precise one so Naruto didn't get to improve his chakra control (not like it matters anyways since it is a tug of war with Kurama, on top of Orochimaru's seal).

To top it off, with his "incompetency" that you claim:

But hey...

Go deny more fax and go with your own head canon.

Post automatically merged:

what's ur dot so i can argue wit u?????..
how bout arguing about arguing?

I mean what's up with that?

Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Suuuure buddy.

Kurama had direct influence on Naruto's chakra. Or rather the seal trying to mix his and Kurama's chakra as well as being tampered by Orochimaru

Moreover, since Naruto is a powerhouse, it was best to make Naruto learn more about raw power than precise one so Naruto didn't get to improve his chakra control (not like it matters anyways since it is a tug of war with Kurama, on top of Orochimaru's seal).

But hey...

Post automatically merged:

how bout arguing about arguing?

I mean what's up with that?
u attack otherz wit wall of texts..and me just wanted know what tiscussion is aboiut so i can patricipate...so what is u arging about?????..

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u attack otherz wit wall of texts..and me just wanted know what tiscussion is aboiut so i can patricipate...so what is u arging about?????..

I just make a statement then back it up with strong evidence to either support my claim or refute their claim.
doesn't have to be a wall of texts if I do not need to go in depth nor post pics (I can hide them in spoiler tag but too lazy)

also this salamander has own fandom going on in his head and I like to take a stab at it from time to time. I still laugh at his head canon when we argued about my theory of the Uzumaki being Toneri's family (Hamura's branch family).

His main argument that they are a Senju clan is because Nagato was part Senju.. This guy didn't understand that you can have more than 1 clan in your family (like Naruto is part Namikaze and Uzumaki)..

Then he goes to go on and say "where's the manga fax and databook?" about movies that Kishi directly worked on. Then couldnt bring up his own manga and databook facts when I asked" where is it directly said that Uzumaki is a Senju clan"

So now, every single time he slips up and talks about his fandom, I just call him out on it. It's fun.

You can try doing that to him.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just make a statement then back it up with strong evidence to either support my claim or refute their claim.
doesn't have to be a wall of texts if I do not need to go in depth nor post pics (I can hide them in spoiler tag but too lazy)

also this salamander has own fandom going on in his head and I like to take a stab at it from time to time. I still laugh at his head canon when we argued about my theory of the Uzumaki being Toneri's family (Hamura's branch family).

His main argument that they are a Senju clan is because Nagato was part Senju.. This guy didn't understand that you can have more than 1 clan in your family (like Naruto is part Namikaze and Uzumaki)..

Then he goes to go on and say "where's the manga fax and databook?" about movies that Kishi directly worked on. Then couldnt bring up his own manga and databook facts when I asked" where is it directly said that Uzumaki is a Senju clan"

So now, every single time he slips up and talks about his fandom, I just call him out on it. It's fun.

You can try doing that to him.
lamassander is my brother of teh other mother...there'z no way i can let u speek sh!t of him...so how about u 4get about teh whole ting and act as nothing happened in teh section of comments..

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lamassander is my brother of teh other mother...there'z no way i can let u speek sh!t of him...so how about u 4get about teh whole ting and act as nothing happened in teh section of comments..
nah, I don't want him going on with his attitude. He is down right wrong and he needs to be corrected (not just for that instance).

I don't like Naruto but I wouldn't call him incompetent because it is wrong. He says things that are baseless or weak and pushes it onto others. That is downright rude.

Also IDC if he's your friend. Do a better job and correct him so he doesn't look like a fool. Or just disassociate yourself from his fanatic butt.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Suuuure buddy.

But hey...

What are you smoking, Oro's seal (5 pronged seal) was messing with the chakra and Jiraiya removed it. Kurama wasn't interfering with anything, so..

As for the war arc, yes Kurama was helping Naruto so..

You wanna come back with some canon for the claim that Kurama was interfering with Naruto's chakra or are you going to come back with more head canon?

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you on crack or some thing, Pro's seal was messing with the chakra and Jiraiya removed it. Kurama wasn't interfering with anything.

As for the war arc, yes Kuram was helping Naruto so..

You wanna come back with some canon for the claim, Kurama was interfering with Naruto's chakra or are you going to come back with more head canon?

dunno man, I'm not the one spewing shit.

>Orochimaru's seal + Kurama's seal mixes with Naruto, Naruto's chakra control is poor (first pic)
>Kurama's seal is open and he is cooperative and suddenly he is godlike in chakra control (second pic)
>He can use senjustu perfectly

HMMMMMMM

First, you don't want to acknowledge official Kishi content like the movies (you rely on the fact that they don't have manga format) and went ahead with your own incest head canon.
Now, I've got manga facts like you wanted. Yet you wanna go on and counter that with another of your baseless opinion.

STILL WANT TO DENY? THERE ARE YOUR MANGA FACTS LIKE YOU ASK YET YOU IGNORE

Maybe shut up for once?

I've yet seen you actually back your statements with real evidence rather than some straw man bullshit.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dunno man, I'm not the one spewing shit.

>Orochimaru's seal + Kurama's seal mixes with Naruto, Naruto's chakra control is poor (first pic)
>Kurama's seal is open and he is cooperative and suddenly he is godlike in chakra control (second pic)
>He can use senjustu perfectly

HMMMMMMM

First, you don't want to acknowledge official Kishi content like the movies (you rely on the fact that they don't have manga format) and went ahead with your own incest head canon.
Now, I've got manga facts like you wanted. Yet you wanna go on and counter that with another of your baseless opinion.

STILL WANT TO DENY? THERE ARE YOUR MANGA FACTS LIKE YOU ASK YET YOU IGNORE

Maybe shut up for once?

I've yet seen you actually back your statements with real evidence rather than some straw man bullshit.
You really are delusional, where's the actual quote that Kurama was interfering with his chakra control?

Btw, having to learn to balance natural energy proves what exactly? he didn't do it straight away since his chakra control is ass. You are quite delusional at times, and even stuck up your own arsehole. You make a claim, now substantiate it. Naruto had to use shadow clones for rasengan for a reason (bad control).

Last edited: