Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from here

Madara and Akujin arrive on the island, looking around for the source of the Core he sensed. The island wasn’t greatly inhabited nor large so it didn’t take Madara long before he came across the Core. Curiously, where he sensed it confused him as he also sensed a large source of chakra, perhaps as strong as his own if not greater, nearby the core. Approaching, Madara noticed it was Solomon, one he had only met once before. Approaching, Madara spoke.

“Solomon. Interesting to find you here with the Relic Core."
A gentle breeze passed through the coastline; a fated meeting. Solomon's gaze met Madara's, his blood red eye meeting his own white Byakugan. "This thing? It's not much of a Core anymore I'd say," The old mage chuckled slightly, wispy energies forming in his hand as he drew the sniper, Lone God, from his mental space with Spirits of Balance. "It belongs with its proper owner." Solomon stepped closer and gestured, holding the sniper by its long bone barrel upward toward the sky.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
A gentle breeze passed through the coastline; a fated meeting. Solomon's gaze met Madara's, his blood red eye meeting his own white Byakugan. "This thing? It's not much of a Core anymore I'd say," The old mage chuckled slightly, wispy energies forming in his hand as he drew the sniper, Lone God, from his mental space with Spirits of Balance. "It belongs with its proper owner." Solomon stepped closer and gestured, holding the sniper by its long bone barrel upward toward the sky.
“It’s proper owner,” Madara repeated, watching Solomon hold out the Core in the form of a large sniper rifle. He hadn’t missed the subtle gesture of pointing the barrel towards the sky, as if it’s true master were above ether of them. “It seems you’ve met with Isabella, though given what I now know, that isn’t surprising.”

Reaching his hand out to take the sniper, Madara looks back towards Solomon. He had many questions to ask the man after finding encountering after hearing so much of him. “Lucifer, Sai, Isabella, Mirabelle… your list of acquaintances lean to both sides of the scale; both the Champions as well as Voidlords. An enigma of a Ninja you are. What is your end goal? You can’t possibly continue to help the Champions and Akatsuki at the same time. Who do you serve?”

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
“It’s proper owner,” Madara repeated, watching Solomon hold out the Core in the form of a large sniper rifle. He hadn’t missed the subtle gesture of pointing the barrel towards the sky, as if it’s true master were above ether of them. “It seems you’ve met with Isabella, though given what I now know, that isn’t surprising.”

Reaching his hand out to take the sniper, Madara looks back towards Solomon. He had many questions to ask the man after finding encountering after hearing so much of him. “Lucifer, Sai, Isabella, Mirabelle… your list of acquaintances lean to both sides of the scale; both the Champions as well as Voidlords. An enigma of a Ninja you are. What is your end goal? You can’t possibly continue to help the Champions and Akatsuki at the same time. Who do you serve?”
"Or perhaps in the end they will all rest on the same side of that scale." Solomon replied earnestly, raising an eyebrow slightly at the suggestion. "Put simply, I serve the order of humanity and its preservation. My goal? Once long ago I was sure my destiny was to watch over the world from afar. An observer of sorts destined to live a life of solitude. Until someone told me that silence could only do so much..." He looked again toward the sky thinking of Anu and Eanna. "You must have so many questions."

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"Or perhaps in the end they will all rest on the same side of that scale." Solomon replied earnestly, raising an eyebrow slightly at the suggestion. "Put simply, I serve the order of humanity and its preservation. My goal? Once long ago I was sure my destiny was to watch over the world from afar. An observer of sorts destined to live a life of solitude. Until someone told me that silence could only do so much..." He looked again toward the sky thinking of Anu and Eanna. "You must have so many questions."
Madara’s trademark scowl appeared quickly at Solomon’s suggestion that all of them could be on the same side. He spent much time trying to convince people to join him and he was only assured of their stupidity. It was why he had just fought Isabella and Mirabelle, he thought, because of their refusal to join him. As Solomon spoke, Madara released a seal as his Sharingan looked at the rifle, burning it into his consciousness for storing.

Spirits of Balance: Reaper’s Wisps (Onryodo: Shinigami no Shiranui)
Type: Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: N/a
Description: The user release performs a series of hand seals (alternatively, release a seal that generates the technique) that forms six Will-o-Wisp’s around floating around the user. These wisps revolve around the user playfully making echoing sounds in little girls voice, the user is able to manipulate them to surround other people/objects similar to Scorch release: Extremely Steaming Murder. The wisps are harmless to humans, summoning animals and other beings, they act upon the users will or independently towards incoming threats. When released towards an object, upon impact the wisp burst into a huge white flame, the burning is fast but not instantaneous and anything that’s burned by the wisps (even water and fire itself, and nothing alive as stated above), is sealed inside the users consciousness until release. The technique is one of the several sealing methods of Onryodo, and takes the form of Will-o-wisps which is translated as Shiranui, the word shiranui also has the literal meaning of unknown fire which explains concept of the technique.
Note: Last 4 turns, can only make 6 wisps per use.
-Usable twice.
-Can seal techniques up to S rank.

Solomon stated that he served the order of humanity, something that annoyed Madara slightly though he didn’t show it. His response did little to clear up what Madara asked and it was reminding him of a certain blue skinned person. Solomon gazed to the sky, pausing before asking if Madara had any questions.

With the rifle now stored, Madara paused to think. Much had occurred since the brief time Madara met him. Death, the removal of it and it’s destructive return, Imeroth’s plan and Sai’s demise - even Isabella’s return. Through it all, one thread connected it all: Solomon the Mage King. He was somehow connected or mentioned at each bend of the Ninja World, his reach extending further than even Madara’s with Akatsuki and Tanigakure despite Solomon having no ties Madara knew of to any group. The so called Champions as well as Voidlords have been with him, remembering seeing Demetrias walk with him and knowing Lucifer to frequently visit him for information.

“It’s been almost a year and a half since we first met on this very island and much has transpired since then: Irkalla was invaded by the Champions and it’s ruler defeated, something you played a large part in according to Lucifer; death was removed from this world and returned with devastating results; the voice from the Void Tree speaking and more cataclysmic events that you seemingly have the foreknowledge about. You reminds me of Imeroth, in a way. His ability to know more than he tells you annoys the hell out of me. But you’re right: I do have many questions.”

Madara hesitated, of his questions a few came to mind. How was he able to defeat Phetra so easily, a powerful Void Lord and God in her own right? What did the God Child come from and why was he here now? His relationship with Imeroth as well as Sai, why was he cordial with one Voidlord while killing the other? As he pondered them, another thought came to mind.

Looking into Solomon’s eyes, Madara cast a Genjutsu to demonstrate his question fully. As their surroundings begin to darken with only the two of them being visible, images and scenes of Isabella traveling underwater to the Void Tree show as the memories Madara stole from her stream freely. Starting with a simple question, Madara gestured his arms at the memories and conversations.

(Genjutsu: Takutikku Furasshubakku) - Illusionary Art: Tactical Flashback
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Medium
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal, the user will send out his chakra out towards his enemies or allies, successfully disrupting their flow, placing them within a genjutsu. Inside of the illusion the field would seem as if it came to a stand still as the induced targets receive images similar to a flashback. This technique is mostly used for tactical purposes, allowing the user to transfer information in the form of an illusion or even describe a story, reducing the chances of said information being leaked in the process.

Notes:
- The illusion will last the entire turn unless dispersed
- Must be taught by Mathias

“What do… any of these mean? This Void Tree… what is it’s purpose?”

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
“It’s been almost a year and a half since we first met on this very island and much has transpired since then: Irkalla was invaded by the Champions and it’s ruler defeated, something you played a large part in according to Lucifer; death was removed from this world and returned with devastating results; the voice from the Void Tree speaking and more cataclysmic events that you seemingly have the foreknowledge about. You reminds me of Imeroth, in a way. His ability to know more than he tells you annoys the hell out of me. But you’re right: I do have many questions.”
"I can see the parallels," Solomon mused for a moment, thinking of the similarities between himself and the Voice of Tiamat. In truth the two were far more similar than Solomon wished to admit. They both received Revelation; in Solomon's case that revelation came in the form of the Cataclysm. Meanwhile Imeroth received the word of the Divine from something much more sinister. "But Imeroth keeps you in the dark intentionally. Revealing Revelation is a precarious matter and even my knowledge still has its own limitations. But unlike the self-proclaimed Voice of Tiamat...I will share everything I can." This was a strategic decision and not taken lightly. Madara was, in every sense, serving Imeroth's ends even if he was skeptical or hesitant. But if he could drive the wedge even deeper perhaps the crisis could be averted.

The transition into the Genjutsu was seamless, truly the mark of a master of his bloodline. Solomon brushed his hand against the Void Tree, "The Void Tree is what is causing the foundations of our universe to crumble. As each Domain has broken, you've seen some of these first hand, what is 'real' becomes less true. In fact, the difference between what is 'true' and 'false' becomes less and less distinct." His words were almost identical to those the specters that haunted Merlin were. "The Void Tree is deliverance. Not for humanity, but for Abzu."

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"I can see the parallels," Solomon mused for a moment, thinking of the similarities between himself and the Voice of Tiamat. In truth the two were far more similar than Solomon wished to admit. They both received Revelation; in Solomon's case that revelation came in the form of the Cataclysm. Meanwhile Imeroth received the word of the Divine from something much more sinister. "But Imeroth keeps you in the dark intentionally. Revealing Revelation is a precarious matter and even my knowledge still has its own limitations. But unlike the self-proclaimed Voice of Tiamat...I will share everything I can." This was a strategic decision and not taken lightly. Madara was, in every sense, serving Imeroth's ends even if he was skeptical or hesitant. But if he could drive the wedge even deeper perhaps the crisis could be averted.

The transition into the Genjutsu was seamless, truly the mark of a master of his bloodline. Solomon brushed his hand against the Void Tree, "The Void Tree is what is causing the foundations of our universe to crumble. As each Domain has broken, you've seen some of these first hand, what is 'real' becomes less true. In fact, the difference between what is 'true' and 'false' becomes less and less distinct." His words were almost identical to those the specters that haunted Merlin were. "The Void Tree is deliverance. Not for humanity, but for Abzu."
It wasn’t the first time someone alluded to Imeroth withholding information from him, something Madara was aware of though he couldn’t prove it directly. He knew every time he asked Imeroth for an answer, he would receive a lengthy yet indirect response. It was what prompted him to seek the truth on his own, starting his own missions through the Land of Fire recovering information that he wasn’t sure about regarding Tiamat and her pantheon.

The Void Tree is what’s truly behind this the universe crashing around us? I was told it was by the various Voidlord hands - I was told by Nefarian himself that he destroyed the Domain of Condition and that is what caused Death to shatter as well as what happened to Sai. I’m sure this is part of Imeroth’s plann-”

Madara paused, realization coming faster than speech; Imeroth had said that he was being told what to do from Tiamat herself, but what if he was wrong? What if everything he had been planning for what the results of lies and deception? What if this… this Abzu was the one responsible?

You said this was a deliverance. Am I supposed to believe this tree is a herald for this Abzu entity? Why don’t you go destroy it now then if you work for humanity? Why did you act against Phetra but not this Tree when it threatened the world? Why haven’t even the Sentinels down there done anything?”

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It wasn’t the first time someone alluded to Imeroth withholding information from him, something Madara was aware of though he couldn’t prove it directly. He knew every time he asked Imeroth for an answer, he would receive a lengthy yet indirect response. It was what prompted him to seek the truth on his own, starting his own missions through the Land of Fire recovering information that he wasn’t sure about regarding Tiamat and her pantheon.

The Void Tree is what’s truly behind this the universe crashing around us? I was told it was by the various Voidlord hands - I was told by Nefarian himself that he destroyed the Domain of Condition and that is what caused Death to shatter as well as what happened to Sai. I’m sure this is part of Imeroth’s plann-”

Madara paused, realization coming faster than speech; Imeroth had said that he was being told what to do from Tiamat herself, but what if he was wrong? What if everything he had been planning for what the results of lies and deception? What if this… this Abzu was the one responsible?

You said this was a deliverance. Am I supposed to believe this tree is a herald for this Abzu entity? Why don’t you go destroy it now then if you work for humanity? Why did you act against Phetra but not this Tree when it threatened the world? Why haven’t even the Sentinels down there done anything?”
"You speak as if it were so simple," Solomon countered, snapping his fingers as if either of the two men here possessed the inherent strength to move the stars. "The Tree holds a universe inside of it; an entirely independent and separate reality far removed from our own. Each leaf that will bloom contains the latent energy of an entire galaxy." Within the illusory world Solomon once again brushed the palm of his hand against the bark of the Tree. Even in the illusion he could feel its power. A terrible might far beyond any single person. Even the gods paled in comparison to the energy contained within. It was the power of trillions of stars, the motion of celestial bodies, and the infinite abyss of black holes.

"It isn't a tree you burn down, Madara. It is the cosmos itself. A physical manifestation of the infinitude that is a universe. That is the power of Abzu." He paused, looping back to Madara's original question after a moment of contemplation. "The Void Lords act to weaken our reality to allow for the Void Tree to bloom. What weakening the definition of what is 'true,' then the 'false' reality of the Void Tree can grow in its place."

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"You speak as if it were so simple," Solomon countered, snapping his fingers as if either of the two men here possessed the inherent strength to move the stars. "The Tree holds a universe inside of it; an entirely independent and separate reality far removed from our own. Each leaf that will bloom contains the latent energy of an entire galaxy." Within the illusory world Solomon once again brushed the palm of his hand against the bark of the Tree. Even in the illusion he could feel its power. A terrible might far beyond any single person. Even the gods paled in comparison to the energy contained within. It was the power of trillions of stars, the motion of celestial bodies, and the infinite abyss of black holes.

"It isn't a tree you burn down, Madara. It is the cosmos itself. A physical manifestation of the infinitude that is a universe. That is the power of Abzu." He paused, looping back to Madara's original question after a moment of contemplation. "The Void Lords act to weaken our reality to allow for the Void Tree to bloom. What weakening the definition of what is 'true,' then the 'false' reality of the Void Tree can grow in its place."
Madara pondered on what Solomon had just said, looking towards the Tree as Solomon laid his palm on it. The Void Tree held a universe within it, according to Solomon. A multitude of realities laid within the gigantic tree. Symbolic and literal, the Tree represented the universe, the power of..

“Abzu,” Madara repeated softly, piecing together things. “Do the Void Lords know that this is to happen should they succeed? Or are they as misled as others have been? Because if I’m listening to you correctly, should the four domains be destroyed, the entire universe will be destroyed and replaced with that of Abzu’s and his rule. Though,” Madara paused, narrowing his eyes towards the Mage King.

“Why should I trust your words to be true? You’ve aided many of my enemies in their battles against me and even defeated Phetra through some unknown means, allied with the God Child. For all I know, you could be planting seeds of distrust now, attempting to make me distrustful of Imeroth’s plan..” Madara’s distrustful nature made him naturally cautious of the King and with his words, it seemed true though Madara was unsure. Even when explaining, Solomon had a way of holding back information.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara pondered on what Solomon had just said, looking towards the Tree as Solomon laid his palm on it. The Void Tree held a universe within it, according to Solomon. A multitude of realities laid within the gigantic tree. Symbolic and literal, the Tree represented the universe, the power of..

“Abzu,” Madara repeated softly, piecing together things. “Do the Void Lords know that this is to happen should they succeed? Or are they as misled as others have been? Because if I’m listening to you correctly, should the four domains be destroyed, the entire universe will be destroyed and replaced with that of Abzu’s and his rule. Though,” Madara paused, narrowing his eyes towards the Mage King.

“Why should I trust your words to be true? You’ve aided many of my enemies in their battles against me and even defeated Phetra through some unknown means, allied with the God Child. For all I know, you could be planting seeds of distrust now, attempting to make me distrustful of Imeroth’s plan..” Madara’s distrustful nature made him naturally cautious of the King and with his words, it seemed true though Madara was unsure. Even when explaining, Solomon had a way of holding back information.
"You're right. I am trying to sow discord in your ranks." It was a candid admission of his own strategic objective here as Solomon stood opposite of Madara. He held a silence for a moment before continuing. "Of the Four, only Basel knows the truth. I am not sure of the exact reason but I suspect he is derived somehow from Abzu. He is very dangerous. And as for your doubts...skepticism is welcome, Madara. I would never expect you to take me at my word. That is why you should tread carefully. You might find the footing you stand on not so stable."

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"You're right. I am trying to sow discord in your ranks." It was a candid admission of his own strategic objective here as Solomon stood opposite of Madara. He held a silence for a moment before continuing. "Of the Four, only Basel knows the truth. I am not sure of the exact reason but I suspect he is derived somehow from Abzu. He is very dangerous. And as for your doubts...skepticism is welcome, Madara. I would never expect you to take me at my word. That is why you should tread carefully. You might find the footing you stand on not so stable."
Solomon directly confessed to trying to sow distrust between the Void Lords and Madara, taking the Uchiha aback slightly. He hadn’t considered the Mage King would be as direct as he just was, uncharacteristic of the conversation they were having. As Madara watched the man trying to discern what his goal truly was, Solomon spoke again, responding to Madara’s questions. He suggested that perhaps Basel was derived from Abzu and very dangerous, more dangerous than the others perhaps. If he were the lone Void Lord to know this, then Imeroth wasn’t even informing the rest of them of everything either. Even more, if Basel knew that the Void Tree was to come to fruition, it’d destroy the world and that it was truly Abzu’s plan...

“Do you think Imeroth knows the truth behind this? If Basel knows yet he doesn’t, there may be reason to believe Basel is even stronger than I thought,” Madara pondered aloud, wondering if Basel could be deceiving Imeroth himself. Imeroth wanted to destroy this world to bring Tiamat back but what if it wasn’t who was speaking to him? What if he’s been deceived as well? Madara was still unsure of what Solomon said, even when he acknowledged the skepticism being warranted. He could very well be falling into the trap of Solomon and soon after Madara had made his decision on what he would do, allying fully with the Void Lords.

“Imeroth is seeking you,” Madara said, attempting to gauge Solomon’s reaction to this news. “Hunting for you. You may not need this information or you might, who knows? Though, that reminds me of another thing. This fight with Phetra,” Madara started, another question he had springing to mind as he continued to decide if Solomon was an enemy or at best, a truly neutral party. “How did you come to defeat her? Lucifer told stories of you and the God Child defeating her together but spoke highly of your power. The last time we met, your chakra wasn’t as powerful as it feels now.”

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Solomon directly confessed to trying to sow distrust between the Void Lords and Madara, taking the Uchiha aback slightly. He hadn’t considered the Mage King would be as direct as he just was, uncharacteristic of the conversation they were having. As Madara watched the man trying to discern what his goal truly was, Solomon spoke again, responding to Madara’s questions. He suggested that perhaps Basel was derived from Abzu and very dangerous, more dangerous than the others perhaps. If he were the lone Void Lord to know this, then Imeroth wasn’t even informing the rest of them of everything either. Even more, if Basel knew that the Void Tree was to come to fruition, it’d destroy the world and that it was truly Abzu’s plan...

“Do you think Imeroth knows the truth behind this? If Basel knows yet he doesn’t, there may be reason to believe Basel is even stronger than I thought,” Madara pondered aloud, wondering if Basel could be deceiving Imeroth himself. Imeroth wanted to destroy this world to bring Tiamat back but what if it wasn’t who was speaking to him? What if he’s been deceived as well? Madara was still unsure of what Solomon said, even when he acknowledged the skepticism being warranted. He could very well be falling into the trap of Solomon and soon after Madara had made his decision on what he would do, allying fully with the Void Lords.

“Imeroth is seeking you,” Madara said, attempting to gauge Solomon’s reaction to this news. “Hunting for you. You may not need this information or you might, who knows? Though, that reminds me of another thing. This fight with Phetra,” Madara started, another question he had springing to mind as he continued to decide if Solomon was an enemy or at best, a truly neutral party. “How did you come to defeat her? Lucifer told stories of you and the God Child defeating her together but spoke highly of your power. The last time we met, your chakra wasn’t as powerful as it feels now.”
Solomon's face grew somber, sighing. "Good. I'm counting on it. I'll be sure to let him know he was misled." He replied stoically. "Our universe is predicated on Divinity. Even though the Pantheon is gone, or mostly gone, Divinity still powers our universe." Solomon took a few steps closer to Madara, still locked within the mindscape, and held out his palm. In it a small whirlwind of blue sand danced. "The blue sands of Suen. It is a specific type of Divinity. Think of it in terms of something you are very familiar with - the energies of Yin and Yang. If it was Yin and Yang that filled the universe, then it was Divinity that created it. Solomon took a single step back. "This Tree is special. It is a cosmos in itself, an entirely new order. Who knows? Maybe one day we will worship new gods."

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Solomon's face grew somber, sighing. "Good. I'm counting on it. I'll be sure to let him know he was misled." He replied stoically. "Our universe is predicated on Divinity. Even though the Pantheon is gone, or mostly gone, Divinity still powers our universe." Solomon took a few steps closer to Madara, still locked within the mindscape, and held out his palm. In it a small whirlwind of blue sand danced. "The blue sands of Suen. It is a specific type of Divinity. Think of it in terms of something you are very familiar with - the energies of Yin and Yang. If it was Yin and Yang that filled the universe, then it was Divinity that created it. Solomon took a single step back. "This Tree is special. It is a cosmos in itself, an entirely new order. Who knows? Maybe one day we will worship new gods."
As Solomon responded, Madara noticed the sigh as he spoke about Imeroth. The blue leader was apparently misled by Abzu, a cosmic entity Madara was learning came with even more problems than he currently had. As he thought about what this could mean for his plans, Solomon stepped forward as he extended his hand. Brilliant blue sand whirled around as Solomon spoke about divinity and this new power he wielded. Suen… he compared it to Yin and Yang but noted it was what created the universe that Y/Y helped govern. There was power beyond that of even Yin and Yang, Madara thought. “Divinity…. If it is comparable to Yin-Yang… is there an accompanying ability like this…Suen? I thought my eyes had seen most abilities that this world housed but it seems I am wrong…”

As Solomon stepped back, he began to muse about the Tree and mentioned new Gods, drawing Madara’s attention. He remembered Imeroth’s words regarding the Gods and their battles. “New Gods? I thought they all died during the war amongst one another? I knew the God Child was born of the Hokubu recently, but that was thought to be because of Tiamat’s influence being there…could Abzu be creating more Gods like Tiamat did, gods more powerful than the ones she made?”

New Gods to mold and shape, like the God-Child, Madara thought, his mind beginning to try to piece together a plan.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Solomon responded, Madara noticed the sigh as he spoke about Imeroth. The blue leader was apparently misled by Abzu, a cosmic entity Madara was learning came with even more problems than he currently had. As he thought about what this could mean for his plans, Solomon stepped forward as he extended his hand. Brilliant blue sand whirled around as Solomon spoke about divinity and this new power he wielded. Suen… he compared it to Yin and Yang but noted it was what created the universe that Y/Y helped govern. There was power beyond that of even Yin and Yang, Madara thought. “Divinity…. If it is comparable to Yin-Yang… is there an accompanying ability like this…Suen? I thought my eyes had seen most abilities that this world housed but it seems I am wrong…”

As Solomon stepped back, he began to muse about the Tree and mentioned new Gods, drawing Madara’s attention. He remembered Imeroth’s words regarding the Gods and their battles. “New Gods? I thought they all died during the war amongst one another? I knew the God Child was born of the Hokubu recently, but that was thought to be because of Tiamat’s influence being there…could Abzu be creating more Gods like Tiamat did, gods more powerful than the ones she made?”

New Gods to mold and shape, like the God-Child, Madara thought, his mind beginning to try to piece together a plan.
"Yes. It's called Utu, the same power that forged your very soul originally in fact." Solomon scratched his chin, thinking back to the Forge of Souls in the Underworld. "Tread carefully though, Madara," Solomon warned, his eyes narrowing slightly. "This power was wielded by the gods but it was not created by them. They are its inheritors." He paused, letting the ominous warning hang in the air for a moment. "I can't say for certain what Abzu plans. Just as I can't see Imeroth with perfect clarity either. Whatever Abzu intends for us, whatever a primordial god can intend, certainly does not bode well for this reality."

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"Yes. It's called Utu, the same power that forged your very soul originally in fact." Solomon scratched his chin, thinking back to the Forge of Souls in the Underworld. "Tread carefully though, Madara," Solomon warned, his eyes narrowing slightly. "This power was wielded by the gods but it was not created by them. They are its inheritors." He paused, letting the ominous warning hang in the air for a moment. "I can't say for certain what Abzu plans. Just as I can't see Imeroth with perfect clarity either. Whatever Abzu intends for us, whatever a primordial god can intend, certainly does not bode well for this reality."
Madara paused, taking in what Solomon was saying to him. He mentioned how the power was wielded by them but didn’t come from them. A power the Gods didn’t create, perhaps it came from before them. Some primordial power they wielded…perhaps from older gods before them. Madara shook his head slightly; things were far different from when he and Hashirama fought as children. Stakes were higher, the dangers were greater and yet, Madara remained sure of what he was going to do. Saving the world with the Moon Eye’s Plan would be difficult enough but the rest of it…

Solomon’s uncertainty regarding Abzu didn’t extend to Madara, though his warning about this reality being in danger did get etched in his mind; he had enough issues to deal with regarding his own enemies to be adding more primordial problems so soon yet he recognIed the threat being a real one. “It seems your champions will need to work extra to stop him," Madara responded after a while, emphasizing Champions. Perhaps there would be a use for them yet, he thought. They had little hopes of stopping his plans, but maybe they could be a deterrent against Abzu until he finished what he needed to do. And with these new gods rising, his list of goals just got longer.

"Utu...Suen... if there are powers that predate even the gods, there must exist ways to defeat even them as well. Ways beyond those weapons I learned of from Isabella. Primordial ways before mankind. It seems the more we unearth, the less we realize we know about the mysteries of this world."

Madara turned towards the west, recalling the coordinates given to him when he was fighting Isabella.

"It seems a new world has been unearthed, for example. A continent hidden for millennia, magically returned to the world. I've heard the tales of sunken villages but continents is a new one."

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara paused, taking in what Solomon was saying to him. He mentioned how the power was wielded by them but didn’t come from them. A power the Gods didn’t create, perhaps it came from before them. Some primordial power they wielded…perhaps from older gods before them. Madara shook his head slightly; things were far different from when he and Hashirama fought as children. Stakes were higher, the dangers were greater and yet, Madara remained sure of what he was going to do. Saving the world with the Moon Eye’s Plan would be difficult enough but the rest of it…

Solomon’s uncertainty regarding Abzu didn’t extend to Madara, though his warning about this reality being in danger did get etched in his mind; he had enough issues to deal with regarding his own enemies to be adding more primordial problems so soon yet he recognIed the threat being a real one. “It seems your champions will need to work extra to stop him," Madara responded after a while, emphasizing Champions. Perhaps there would be a use for them yet, he thought. They had little hopes of stopping his plans, but maybe they could be a deterrent against Abzu until he finished what he needed to do. And with these new gods rising, his list of goals just got longer.

"Utu...Suen... if there are powers that predate even the gods, there must exist ways to defeat even them as well. Ways beyond those weapons I learned of from Isabella. Primordial ways before mankind. It seems the more we unearth, the less we realize we know about the mysteries of this world."

Madara turned towards the west, recalling the coordinates given to him when he was fighting Isabella.

"It seems a new world has been unearthed, for example. A continent hidden for millennia, magically returned to the world. I've heard the tales of sunken villages but continents is a new one."
"What will you do, Madara?" Some could interpret it as trying to glean intelligence or understand plans and intentions. But this was a question rooted in concern for the future. Madara's choices would matter. "To the West forces gather to uncover mysteries, to the East relics of the past claw their way to relevance. The Mainland is shattered, its resources depleted. And beyond our very reality, the foundation of the universe, shifts like the tides. Your choices will matter in the coming weeks."

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"What will you do, Madara?" Some could interpret it as trying to glean intelligence or understand plans and intentions. But this was a question rooted in concern for the future. Madara's choices would matter. "To the West forces gather to uncover mysteries, to the East relics of the past claw their way to relevance. The Mainland is shattered, its resources depleted. And beyond our very reality, the foundation of the universe, shifts like the tides. Your choices will matter in the coming weeks."
Madara listened to Solomon as he asked for Madara’s choice. In each direction, he felt pulled to act in a different way. Tobusekai still housed many secrets regarding Tiamat and her children that he needed to unearth. His village in the mainlands weighed heavy on his shoulders, the enemies both internal and external were growing. And now, these new lands he was told about housed more secrets than before. Scoffing, he responded to Solomon. “Enemies to the east, enemies to the west," he said. "Enemies to the south… It doesn’t matter — whatever or whoever stands in my way will be defeated.” Madara’s true decision whether he was aware of it at the time or not ultimately came to how he would attempt to chase power. This new means of power he learned of.. Utu and Suen were immensely appealing but he had a mission to complete before he could adjust his attention. A mission that he knew called him to the East.

“It seems my first stop, however, will be in these Outer Lands. I’ll tell Imeroth you’re looking for him if I see him,” Madara said coolly, watching Solomon from the corner of his eye. The King bothered Madara; his way of knowing more than he spoke did little to relax him.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara listened to Solomon as he asked for Madara’s choice. In each direction, he felt pulled to act in a different way. Tobusekai still housed many secrets regarding Tiamat and her children that he needed to unearth. His village in the mainlands weighed heavy on his shoulders, the enemies both internal and external were growing. And now, these new lands he was told about housed more secrets than before. Scoffing, he responded to Solomon. “Enemies to the east, enemies to the west," he said. "Enemies to the south… It doesn’t matter — whatever or whoever stands in my way will be defeated.” Madara’s true decision whether he was aware of it at the time or not ultimately came to how he would attempt to chase power. This new means of power he learned of.. Utu and Suen were immensely appealing but he had a mission to complete before he could adjust his attention. A mission that he knew called him to the East.

“It seems my first stop, however, will be in these Outer Lands. I’ll tell Imeroth you’re looking for him if I see him,” Madara said coolly, watching Solomon from the corner of his eye. The King bothered Madara; his way of knowing more than he spoke did little to relax him.
"I appreciate your conviction. It's refreshing, you know?" An honest, human response with warmth in his voice; as the former King of Israel spoke his eyes transitioned, passively illuminating into the Tenseigan which then immediately transformed into the deep purple of his Satorigan. "Whatever Imeroth might believe, however ruined this world may become, however mired in torment and despair...life endures. There is beauty in that, is there not? Be well Madara, and do please give my regards to Imeroth, your former master." Solomon gave one last sly smile before departing, enveloping himself in golden light and departing.

( Doujutsu: Tenseigan ) - Eye Technique: Reincarnation Eye (Passive)
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Description: The Tenseigan (転生眼, Literally meaning: Reincarnation Eye) is a powerful dōjutsu utilized by the Ōtsutsuki clan. The combination of the Byakugan and the chakra of an Ōtsutsuki clan member can evolve the Byakugan into the Tenseigan, resulting in the loss of the Byakugan's quasi-omnidirectional and distanced vision.The Tenseigan allows the user to control both attractive and repulsive forces, similar to the Rinnegan's Deva Path. The user's eyes are on the same level as the Mangekyou Sharingan in terms of tracking and chakra perception. Additionally, it also grants the wielder the ability to use Tenseigan Chakra Mode; gaining additional increases in speed, agility and power.
Note: Requires activation (spending move) for Otsutsuki bios but remains active indefinitely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Otsutsuki bio with Tenseigan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated Byakugan before and had it active for 1 full turn.
Note: Toneri is unable to deactivate his upon it's activation, becoming his default eye state.
Note: When active, the user loses all access to Byakugan related abilities and instead gains Tenseigan effects.
(Dōjutsu: Satorigan) – Eye Technique: Eyes of Revelation
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: N/A (-10 per turn)
Description: The Satorigan, or the Eyes of Revelation (の目啓発) is a Dōjutsu unique to Solomon, awakened after being exposed to Anutu. The outer iris of the Satorigan is hued in purple, while moving deeper inward focuses into a deep blue. The Dōjutsu is a direct evolution to the Tenseigan, once thought to be the final form of the Byakugan. Like other Dōjutsu, the Satorigan has the ability to perceive chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. Solomon’s ability to perceive and track other targets is increased by six times while the Satorigan is active. Among its primary benefits is the utility of a near 360º diameter field of vision, with the only exception being above the first thoracic vertebra; its telescopic sight affords the user the ability to see up to three adjacent landmarks away; the Satorigan also grants Solomon visual immunity to Genjutsu. In exchange for control over Gravity through the Tenseigan, activation of the Satorigan affords Solomon access to a series of techniques collectively known as the Lemegeton, or the Greater Key of Solomon. The Dōjutsu is intrinsically connected to a separate reality outside of the axis of time known as Ars Paulina, a throne world created through a combination of Solomon’s authority with Anutu and Yin-Yang. It is there that his Seventy-Two Demon Gods of the Ars Goetia reside, powered by a mystical energy derived from Anutu called Sephiraton, the Flame of Enlightenment. The Satorigan can perceive interdimensional entities, allowing Solomon to visually see these Demon Gods, while those with Anutu or the Atavistic Fire are able to sense their presence. The Flame of Enlightenment is a powerful demonic energy controlled by the Satorigan and the demons that reside in Ars Paulina. It is neutral to all elements and non-elemental interactions, inflicting its damage through unique curses, afflictions, or blessings, while it manifests usually on focal point. The supplementary effects of Sephiraton can be interchanged at its user’s discretion. Visually Sephiraton appears as a dark violet and blue flame, matching the color scheme of the Satorigan.
Note: If Solomon is in Tenseigan Chakra Mode when the Satorigan is activated the mode is forcefully deactivated.
Note: Activated passively but remains active indefinitely afterwards if the user chooses to. The user is able to change between their Dōjutsu without spending a move.
(Dōjutsu: Sainō Deshi) – Eye Technique: Ars Paulina
Range: Short
Chakra: 50
Description: The Satorigan is intrinsically connected to a separate reality outside the axis of time known as Ars Paulina, a throne world created through a combination of Solomon’s Authority with Anutu and Yin-Yang Release. Put simply, Solomon carved into the tapestry of reality, the universe, his own dimension with Anutu. Then, using Yin-Yang Release, filled that world with his vision. Ars Paulina is both this parallel dimension, and the Temple contained therein. Seemingly crafted from pristine white marble, and suspended in an infinite sapphire sky with wistful clouds wisping passed, the cornerstone of Ars Paulina is the Throne found at the peak of its Temple. Beyond the clouds is a view of the cosmos itself, illuminating the sky with gentle brilliance. It is a seat of unquestionable Authority, where Solomon can observe space and time with impunity. With the Satorigan, Solomon shifts himself instantly into Ars Paulina. Those within short-range of Solomon are also shifted, brought into the throne world should Solomon will them to come. The act of shifting is accompanied by a golden light. Solomon can either shift and reappear instantly at another location of their choosing, or shift and remain within Ars Paulina.
Note: Can be used five times per battle, once every three turns.
Note: Returning from Ars Paulina does not count as a usage.
Note: Ninja World travel obeys spacetime travel rules.
Note: Requires the Satorigan to be active.
LLM

• Haha
Reactions: Troi

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Madara scoffed after Solomon left; he hadn’t cared much for the statements he gave, but he knew there was some truth in them. Solomon was a strange man, but one who spoke the truth he believed in, Madara reasoned as he turned back towards the Mainlands. He needed to head towards Tanigakure before he departed for the Outer Lands. Time was pressing and the things he needed to have done were shortening. One step at a time....

Madara and Akujin depart, traveling towards the Kanashii Ocean. LLM