To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

They shouldn't have haters or people bashing them.

[video=youtube;jmypkaXf0Fs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmypkaXf0Fs[/video]

You must be registered for see images

I don't see how people can call these two annoying. Sure they fight, but that's because both of their personalities are strong.

Boruto reflects and grows upon all of his experiences seeking the opinions of others before writing something or someone off.

Their fanbases are gonna make no one like Boruto or Sarada.

Stop putting them against each other.​

Last edited:

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yep.
Both Their characters were doomed before they even got started.

It already happened with characters like Itachi/Sasuke, Fanbase was so toxic and full of trolls people started to dislike the characters and sadly most of what sarada inherited were those trolls.

Same for boruto, He inherited naruto's fanbase which was an easy 2nd for idiotic trolls.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sarada is annoying because her vocabulary has Shanaroo in it. She is a disgrace to the uchiha. She will go down in history as a waste of annoying space.
A verbal tick shouldn't be an issue when Boruto's grandmother and father has one.

Not to mention Sasuke has a habit of saying, "usuratonkachi"

Yep.
Both Their characters were doomed before they even got started.

It already happened with characters like Itachi/Sasuke, Fanbase was so toxic and full of trolls people started to dislike the characters and sadly most of what sarada inherited were those trolls.

Same for boruto, He inherited naruto's fanbase which was an easy 2nd for idiotic trolls.
It's a shame. They had so much potential to reunite the fanbase but that bad blood is still there.

Mix in the Hinata and Sakura fans who invaded the Naruto/Sasuke factions and you have a toxic community from chapter #1.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol. When Sarada was being insulted there was no such thread in sight but when boruto's being bashed suddenly people take action and try being diplomatic? Lol, funny. Well it's not like boruto doesn't deserve what he get's now tho. His character needs a whole lot of devolopment and he's dragging the series immensely instead of being cool like a real MC. #make sarada MC.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like how somebody tried to suggest Naruto fanbase was 2nd to the Sasuke base. They were as bad as each other.

Sarada hate was largely started by Hinata base members trash talking her. That was reciprocated by Sarada base when the time came.

Characters will have people who dislike them for whatever reasons. It's not just down to one reason or factor but a number of variables. You won't or cant change that tale Darth Natsu as an example in this thread alone he's already trash talking.

Last edited:

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol. When Sarada was being insulted there was no such thread in sight but when boruto's being bashed suddenly people take action and try being diplomatic? Lol, funny. Well it's not like boruto doesn't deserve what he get's now tho. His character needs a whole lot of devolopment and he's dragging the series immensely instead of being cool like a real MC.
This thread was made in direct response to another thread on here. Not to mention I have another thread about this same topic.

I see a lot of people (haters specifically) saying Sarada is annoying without any reasonable explanation. Can anyone explain with factual evidence how Sarada is any more annoying than any other character in her generation especially Boruto who was made to be annoying. (I.e Brat &spoiled label)

You won't get a straight answer the same way you wouldn't get a straight answer as to why people are saying Boruto is annoying.

Personally, Sarada could be seen as annoying due to her being self absorbed about becoming Hokage to the degree that she will berate others (Boruto exclusively) if they hold her back in the smallest way.

Despite that, she still has her own shortcomings such as when she found it difficult to interact with Namida and Wasabi. Something Boruto encouraged her to do.

[video=youtube;jmypkaXf0Fs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmypkaXf0Fs[/video]

Honestly, people need to give Boruto and Sarada's character time and patience. They aren't bad characters despite how horrible their fanbase are.
Try appreciating characters and their potential rather than hating. They aren’t even rivals and have a great chemistry between the three of them and all you Sarada fans can do is be bitter.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like how somebody tried to suggest Naruto fanbase was 2nd to the Sasuke base. They were as bad as each other.

Sarada hate was largely started by Hinata base members trash talking her. That was reciprocated by Sarada base when the time came.

Characters will have people who dislike them for whatever reasons. It's not just down to one reason or factor but a number of variables. You won't or cant change that tale Darth Natsu as an example in this thread alone he's already trash talking.
Untrue. It started with the controversy with her biological mother and her potential moveset due to her using CES, having glasses leading her to be written off as useless at the beginning by even Uchiha fans.

It was only until that was resolved and she shown her sharingan that doubts were laid to rest and the joking become uncalled for. At that time Sarada fans were hyping her going against shin in the forest and knocking down multiple shin clones towards the end of the gaiden. Something that Boruto fans were doing with his feats against momoshiki. Between it all was the talk of Boruto always being stronger due to being both a male and Titular character given Kishimoto's track record with female development over the course of the original run.

Given who makes up their fanbases it was only a matter of time until the VS. threads started happening and the bashing started on both sides.

I agree that both Naruto and Sasuke's fanbases were equally cancerous.

You are a prime example of this. Especially given your signature and nature of posting which is juvenile at best.

Rotation VS Rotation

Last edited:

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OMG THANK YOU!

I hate Boruto and Sarada haters with a passion. At times I dont want to be a Sarada or Boruto fan because the fan wars are do ridiculous

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he's dragging the series immensely instead of being cool like a real MC. #make sarada MC.
Boruto has better family tree than Sarada by a long shot. Its no wonder he is the prodigy.
Well these two just proved OP's point.

I find it extremely ironic you say this when you have some weird hate boner for anything connected to hinata and pretend to be a fan of her sister just to spite her fanbase and must sprout said hatred in almost every thread that remotely involves them.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Untrue. It started with the controversy with her biological mother and her potential moveset due to her using CES and being labeled useless at the beginning by even Uchiha fans.

It was only until that was resolved and she shown her sharingan that doubts were laid to rest and the joking become uncalled for. At that time Sarada fans were hyping her going against shin in the forest and knocking down multiple shin clones towards the end of the gaiden. Something that Boruto fans were doing with his feats against momoshiki. Given who makes up their fanbases it was only a matter of time until the VS. threads started happening and the bashing started on both sides.

I agree that both Naruto and Sasuke's fanbases were equally cancerous.
I don't know bro I came back after a couple of years and the Hinata fans (no names) were bashing Sarada left right and center. Still calling Karin her mother, useless Uchiha, fodder, Mrs Uzumaki, what kind of Uchiha is she she can't use fire release, ****, paring fodder, Fodderuno clone, Haruno fodder Genes etc it was all the Sakura hate that was being directed towards her. They were doing everything to diminish her character.

I'm an Uchiha fan and I read gaiden, I know Sarada unveiled her Sharingan before her CES so I don't know how the Uchiha fans would be bashing her.

As for the VS battles they started largely because of what I've mentioned in the first paragraph. Because Boruto was getting a lot of exposure during the manga and in the early anime Sarada was being seen as weak and struggling the Hinata fan's were bashing her. It was only a matter of time before the Sarada fan's retaliated.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't mind other's opinions. But people would rather lie, troll or post fanfics than have an actual discussion.
It's a real shame. I haven't seen one thread about Boruto's or Sarada's character depth or dynamics without trolls and fanfic being introduced.

Sasuke/Naruto threads, even Sakura/Hinata (the good ones) were fleshed out and interesting reads.

Darth Natsu Shazneel

Regular
Kin
29💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know bro I came back after a couple of years and the Hinata fans (no names) were bashing Sarada left right and center. Still calling Karin her mother, useless Uchiha, fodder, Mrs Uzumaki, what kind of Uchiha is she she can't use fire release, ****, paring fodder, Fodderuno clone, Haruno fodder Genes etc it was all the Sakura hate that was being directed towards her. They were doing everything to diminish her character.

I'm an Uchiha fan and I read gaiden, I know Sarada unveiled her Sharingan before her CES so I don't know how the Uchiha fans would be bashing her.

As for the VS battles they started largely because of what I've mentioned in the first paragraph. Because Boruto was getting a lot of exposure during the manga and in the early anime Sarada was being seen as weak and struggling the Hinata fan's were bashing her. It was only a matter of time before the Sarada fan's retaliated.
Ok you are excusing Sarada hate by blaming the Hinata fans. Listen buddy her being shit has little to do with Hinata. She was the first female Uchiha shown that finally got the sharingan. Despite her mother being Sakura people had hope she would be a revolutionary female with her own jutsue like Sasuke and the other Uchiha had. So what did she turn into? A Sakura with Sharingan. If you wanna blame anyone than blame Sakura you Uchiha fanboy.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That's why you don't know the full story of why the fanbase is like this.
They still do it for the same reasons you have your signature rather than showing maturity.

All the hate Sarada gained wasn't due to her. It was due to the most hated character in the series being her mother. Which is very unfortunate for her. Despite that it wasn't soley Hinata fans saying this. Almost everyone voiced their concerns about Sarada's moveset and potential since Sasuke was out of the picture and training Boruto.

Not only is Sakura hated but her moveset is severely limited, which people assumed would undermine her potential (keep in mind that this is before she even got sharingan).

No one gets to play the victim card here especially the Sarada (who are just Uchiha and Sakura fans) fandom.

I for the life of me cannot find a single Sarada/Boruto fan on this site who isn't bias towards their parents.

Last edited:

Darth Natsu Shazneel

Regular
Kin
29💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What I find funny is that people think loving one character makes you hate another character. Before I even loved Hinata’s character I used to hate Sakura’s. Loving Hinata’s character had little to do with hating Sakura. Sakura was plain out shit on her own. It seems Sarada is following her ways.

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What I find funny is that people think loving one character makes you hate another character. Before I even loved Hinata’s character I used to hate Sakura’s. Loving Hinata’s character had little to do with hating Sakura. Sakura was plain out shit on her own. It seems Sarada is following her ways.
It's the typical drivel the fan base always spout. Somehow jealous of a fictional character.

Status
Not open for further replies.