salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok you are excusing Sarada hate by blaming the Hinata fans. Listen buddy her being shit has little to do with Hinata. She was the first female Uchiha shown that finally got the sharingan. Despite her mother being Sakura people had hope she would be a revolutionary female with her own jutsue like Sasuke and the other Uchiha had. So what did she turn into? A Sakura with Sharingan. If you wanna blame anyone than blame Sakura you Uchiha fanboy.
Not really, it's Hinata fans like you who're insecure. Don't quote me if your going to trash talk.

Ps. She's already low diffed Clone (Burito).

That's why you don't know the full story of why the fanbase is like this.
They still do it for the same reasons you have your signature rather than showing maturity.
Perhaps, but my signature is in response to disgust and to clear up what a rotation looks like.

All the hate Sarada gained wasn't due to her. It was due to the most hated character in the series being her mother. Which is very unfortunate for her. Despite that it wasn't soley Hinata fans saying this. Almost everyone voiced their concerns about Sarada's moveset and potential since Sasuke was out of the picture and training Boruto.

Not only is Sakura hated but her moveset is severely limited, which people assumed would undermine her potential (keep in mind that this is before she even got sharingan).

No one gets to play the victim card here.
Your right but those Sakura haters started to undermine Sarada because of it and I've listed just some of the things that they said. Anyway Sarada already has the Sharingan long before displaying CES so I don't understand the concern people had about her having a limited moveset. I was a little concerned with the lack of development but I've never viewed having CES and the Sharingan which allows one to use it effectively as a short coming but a plus. Anyway when Kishi confirmed Sarada inherited Sasuke's talent the little concerns disappeared.

Your right no side is entirely innocent I'm only going by what I've personally witnessed/experienced.

I for one am not a fan of any of the original 4 and neither did I dislike them. However when I saw that every thread would become about Sakura bashing and the usual culrpits were fans of a certain characters, I began to develop dislike for certain characters.

Anyway I don't see much of an issue with disliking characters everybody has their preferences for whatever reason. Nobody is perfect everybody has qualities they like and dislike but turning every thread into a bash thread is an annoyance.

Last edited:

Darth Natsu Shazneel

Regular
Kin
29💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really, it's Hinata fans like you who're insecure. Don't quote me if your going to trash talk.

Not trash talking just stating facts. If you can’t handle it than go grab a tissue cause this forum ain’t for little babies. You brought up a logic that had no backing to it aside from your hate for Hinata fans. First off know who the mother is. Its Sakura not Hinata. Her getting hate has little to do with Hinata. If you can’t accept this fact than you are nothing more than a biased wanker who has a agenda on his hands besides seeing the truth. You clearly were not here when Gaiden first came out so you won’t know shit of why Sarada gets hate. Even if you weren’t here than look at who the mother is before typing out of your ass.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are you deliberatly calling Boruto a Naruto clone?
It's the typical drivel the fan base always spout. Somehow jealous of a fictional character.
Lol, look who's talking....:rolleyes:
Look who's spouting...:th: fanfics and BS only lol. Same excuse in the other thread("Genjutsu wont work on Naruto" lol this guy). Typical. Sarada = best character. Rest is just jealousy and pure salt cuz sarada soloes your fave and destroys clone in a battle and cannonically beat him in a destroying manner. :pick:

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's the typical drivel the fan base always spout. Somehow jealous of a fictional character.
Agreed which is sad. This seems like a excuse to block the hate of a character. Making you assume the character is some perfect being who can’t recieve hate.
And Salamander and Tyrance aka Ubertroll9 are the biggest trolls in NDS. They degrade any discussion they take part in with their intended fanfic and trolling.
Its pointless to expect a fair and factual discussion from them.

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok you are excusing Sarada hate by blaming the Hinata fans. Listen buddy her being shit has little to do with Hinata. She was the first female Uchiha shown that finally got the sharingan. Despite her mother being Sakura people had hope she would be a revolutionary female with her own jutsue like Sasuke and the other Uchiha had. So what did she turn into? A Sakura with Sharingan. If you wanna blame anyone than blame Sakura you Uchiha fanboy.
Lmao, log out. Sarada is nothing like Sakura in terms of battle skills.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not trash talking just stating facts. If you can’t handle it than go grab a tissue cause this forum ain’t for little babies. You brought up a logic that had no backing to it aside from your hate for Hinata fans. First off know who the mother is. Its Sakura not Hinata. Her getting hate has little to do with Hinata. If you can’t accept this fact than you are nothing more than a biased wanker who has a agenda on his hands besides seeing the truth. You clearly were not here when Gaiden first came out so you won’t know shit of why Sarada gets hate. Even if you weren’t here than look at who the mother is before typing out of your ass.
Absolute nonsense as always, I was here when Gaiden came out. It was Hinata fans(some) that were and are the main culprits especially when I came back. Every thread they'd randomly bash Sakura and Sarada by default mentioning her genes as an excuse from amongst many reasons. The only one with an ulterior agenda is you considering the first post in this thread is about you bashing Sarada because of using Shanaroo. The second post is about how Boruto is better because of his genes and guess what your a Hinata fan who directs Sakura hate onto Sarada. You've just proven my point without me even having to prove it.

If only he would, he's just a biased Hinata fan case and point.

OT: I've got nothing else to add to this topic as I've made my point. Note the :salt:lords have already appeared and proven my point. Their go to MO insult members to diminish their points because they don't have much to back them up.

Ps. You called me out for liking certain types of posts by certain members. See what types of posts the other side likes. I guess they want to keep their cake and eat it as well, be sure to call them out Kenny.

Last edited:

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And Salamander and Tyrance aka Ubertroll9 are the biggest trolls in NDS. They degrade any discussion they take part in with their intended fanfic and trolling.
Its pointless to expect a fair and factual discussion from them.
Same guy who in another thread said that, Madara beat Hashirama in all their fights except for when they were kids :lmao". Then accuses me of backtracking when I show him manga scans of Hashirama winning 3/4 of their fights. The last one he was winning but Obito's useless ass had to die slowly.

Last edited:

Darth Natsu Shazneel

Regular
Kin
29💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed she is far worse cause she has the sharingan and the best she can do is SHANAROO.

Nice job in dodging my point. Log off to learn to read better.

Absolute nonsense as always, I was here when Gaiden came out. It was Hinata fans(some) that were and are the main culprits especially when I came back. Every thread they'd randomly bash Sakura and Sarada by default mentioning her genes as an excuse from amongst many reasons. The only one with an ulterior agenda is you considering the first post in this thread is about you bashing Sarada because of using Shanaroo. The second post is about how Boruto is better because of his genes and guess what your a Hinata fan who directs Sakura hate onto Sarada. You've just proven my point without me even having to prove it.

Wait I missed the part where you explained how Hinata’s character had anything to do with Sarada hate. How is Hinata being blamed for Sakura being her mother and litterally teaching her a jutsue she is known for? Your logic makes no sense.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

OT: I've got nothing else to add to this topic as I've made my point. Note the :salt:lords have already appeared and proven my point. Their go to MO insult members to diminish their points because they don't have much to back them up.

Ps. You called me out for liking certain types of posts by certain members. See what types of posts the other side likes. I guess they want to keep their cake and eat it as well, be sure to call them out Kenny.
DurthBooderTroll and MuuuriBin and his clone are the biggest trolls in NB. You can't expect a factual discussion with trolls. It's a KKG trait of thiers. Same guys bring fanfics and BS excuses for facts and diminishes the discussions with trollfics. One guy said Madara was serious vs Hashirama and other guy claimed Naruto is immune to illusions. :lmao: you know where this is heading to don't you. Typical logic-less group of NB. Don't expect common sense they will make sure you are disappointed with thier usual drivel........

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Same guy who in another thread said that, Madara beat Hashirama in all their fights except for when they were kids :lmao". Then accuses me of backtracking when I show him manga scans of Hashirama winning 3/4 of their fights. The last one he was winning but Obito's useless was had to die slowly.
These guys are so triggered and desperate to have to lie and troll to make themselves feel better. And they make it so obvious lol.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Perhaps, but my signature is in response to disgust and to clear up what a rotation looks like.

Your right but those Sakura haters started to undermine Sarada because of it and I've listed just some of the things that they said. Anyway Sarada already has the Sharingan long before displaying CES so I don't understand the concern people had about her having a limited moveset. I was a little concerned with the lack of development but I've never viewed having CES and the Sharingan which allows one to use it effectively as a short coming but a plus. Anyway when Kishi confirmed Sarada inherited Sasuke's talent the little concerns disappeared.

Your right no side is entirely innocent I'm only going by what I've personally witnessed/experienced.

I for one am not a fan of any of the original 4 and neither did I dislike them. However when I saw that every thread would become about Sakura bashing and the usual culrpits were fans of a certain characters, I began to develop dislike for certain characters.

Anyway I don't see much of an issue with disliking characters everybody has their preferences for whatever reason. Nobody is perfect everybody has qualities they like and dislike but turning every thread into a bash thread is an annoyance.
Your signature and liking of posts by members who bash and give irrational hate is no better than the hate Sarada gets. In fact, it give incintive to resort to cheap bashing and childish behavior that you seem to dislike.

You say one thing then like the post of someone calling Boruto, Sarada’s dog. Not only undermining the message of Boruto’s motives, his sensei (Sasuke) but co-signing misinterpretation from a user who doesn’t comprehend the story or its context.

Then turn around and dislike a post of someone else replying with a equallly stupid assertion in defense of Boruto.

No one is saying you have to like the characters. Understanding them and having actual reasoning other than calling them clones, or fodderuno, or annoying is immature and indicative of one’s lack of comprehension.

A user who argued that Sarada and Mitsuki were bland gave a point that he did not like Boruto’s character while actually giving insight on why he still understands the characterization and growth despite that.

I agreed with him on Sarada being bland but I take it back after watching the anime and re-reading the manga.

You and others are a part of a problem that lies with Hinata/Sakura and Naruto/Sasuke fans.

No matter what you say, you’ve chosen a side and it’s immature to like one post and dislike another when they are both equally as stupid and bias.

Sarada being a Female and the daughter of undoubtedly the most hated character in the series shouldn’t have to deal with people like you making people hate her more.

Nor should she have to deal with her potential love interest and teammate being pitted against her when she already has so much to overcome.

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is an anime forum. If you take things so serious here, then where will you ever enjoy your life with full freedom of speech other than in the internet? Don't be so rigid. We joined this for entertainment, what's there to be ashamed of criticizing an MC who likes being the shadows of hokage(Sarada) and is a clone who got low diffed shotted by Sarada with words alone, cuz he was not man enough to face her in a one on one Taijutsi fight lol. Clone is scared and we all know that. An MC withouts guts, character, charisma, maturity and swag needs to step down and be the shadow in the pitch dark he is. Clone's fate is sealed. The side shadow of Fire shadow, Sarada. :score:

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is an anime forum. If you take things so serious here, then where will you ever enjoy your life with full freedom of speech other than in the internet? Don't be so rigid. We joined this for entertainment, what's there to be ashamed of criticizing an MC who likes being the shadows of hokage(Sarada) and is a clone who got low diffed shotted by Sarada with words alone, cuz he was not man enough to face her in a one on one Taijutsi fight lol. Clone is scared and we all know that. An MC withouts guts, character, charisma, maturity and swag needs to step down and be the shadow in the pitch dark he is. Clone's fate is sealed. The side shadow of Fire shadow, Sarada. :score:
There’s entertainment in shallow and inconsequential criticism? Obtuse reasoning and strawmen arguements followed by circle jerking?

You’re doing nothing but spouting nonsensical drivel that’s being liked by salamander. Nothing of what you’ve said makes sense which isn’t surprising given the nature of your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.