salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, but it's a common saying for an easy match so it's pretty telling what Sarada did. Besides, I understand that this is how you really win a ninja fight:
You must be registered for see images
Im just thinking what would've become of Burito if Mitsuki was there to save his low diffed ass. Obvioulsy butthurt Daft :salt:neel is in denial of canon facts so he'll come out with more BS to try and dismiss it. My advice dont waste your time with this troll.

Darth Natsu Shazneel

Regular
Kin
29💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whatever you say :salt;?:lord that's why yoir fav Burito was as butthurt as you are. Its canon Boruto got low diffed, deal with it fanboy now go and cry in some corner with the rest of your ilk.
Is this the best you got? Don’t make me repeat myself. Its clear you are not reading a ninja manga but a ballet one if you think this is some victory for your favorite. I am not even a big Boruto fan and even I know thats a parralel scene nothing more. Call it butthurt when you know its a fact.

Nope, but it's a common saying for an easy match so it's pretty telling what Sarada did. Besides, I understand that this is how you really win a ninja fight:

There is nothing more to that match than a throwback to Sasuke vs Lee. You guys getting happy for no reason.

Last edited:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is this the best you got? Don’t make me repeat myself. Its clear you are not reading a ninja manga but a ballet one if you think this is some victory for your favorite. I am not even a big Boruto fan and even I know thats a parralel scene nothing more. Call it butthurt when you know its a fact.

Thwre is nothing more to that match than a throwback to Sasuke vs Lee. You guys getting happy for no reason.
:salt::salt:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

There is nothing more to that match than a throwback to Sasuke vs Lee. You guys getting happy for no reason.
:salt::salt::salt:

All I've read are excuses so far. Go find a corner and cry in it with the rest of your ilk butthurt boy. A parallel is the same and follows the same course which clearly didn't happen. Dont let the :salt: burn too much. Dont waste my time with troll attempts Im not interested in fanfics or excuses.

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok in ballet dancing Sarada clearly has adventage.
Obviously.

In real taijutsue fight that has not happen yet.

The manga contradicts your logic.

Her mother must have given her ballet dancing classes.
Irrelevant.

Lol it wasn’t a real taijutsu for fight?

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao. Shit is sad...

Proved my point about Boruto and Sarada faps.

They have no fans just people projecting their insecurities upon 12 year olds.

Melanin.
Salamander.
Windup
Ubver
Mori
Darth

Just to name a few.

Last edited:

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Closing this thread since it’s derailed and the last few pages are nothing but Boruto and Sarada fanatics throwing shit at each other over a sparring match.

Status
Not open for further replies.