Darth Natsu Shazneel

Regular
Kin
29💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nb as a whole has been this way for many years. The posters who come to Naruto general don’t go there to have a proper discussion of the series. You could sit there asking why people are taking side? However you can’t expect to get a decent answer. The new trolls have taken over with arguements that don’t work anymore. You will see many biased in them cause the Naruto fandom has been about character worship. Should this change or not depends on the quality of this forum. I don’t see a lot of quality posters in general to actually take seriously. Cause the whole idea of being a fan is to worship one character. Naruto the series has died. Its living on thin ice thanks to Boruto. No way is it as engaging as it was before. So people got nothing to do but act like maniacs. Hatred infuses discussion that is how its been for many years. Why would it change now?

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sarada will continue kicking ass and people will still say she is fail character and like part 1 Sakura all over again.

Lmfao baseless grounds of character hate. This forum man smh.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A good chuck of sarada fans are insecure trolls with an iq of only 2 digits, so any proper appreciation the character becomes very difficult.
Meanwhile you got Boruto fans ignoring the fact that Sarada flipped Boruto on his ass in taijutsu and is easily just as formidable as he is so your right, proper appreciation for the character becomes very difficult.

Last edited:

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sarada will continue kicking ass and people will still say she is fail character and like part 1 Sakura all over again.

Lmfao baseless grounds of character hate. This forum man smh.
It’s a damn shame.

That’s why you gotta be fans of people like Jiraiya or something

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Meanwhile you got Boruto fans ignoring the fact that Sarada flipped Boruto on his ass in taijutsu and is easily just as formidable as he is so your right, proper appreciation for the character becomes very difficult.
Lemme complement your post by illustrating it

You must be registered for see images

Don't mind me, I will post the pic of Sarada neg diffing Boruto in every single chance I get. :bdpf:

Guitar Hero

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Irrelevant mock fight, also has nothing to do with my post. Boruto is vastly superior to Sarada. They werent and will never be equals.

Last edited:

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No dumbass troll shit anyone else posts is gonna effect my view on a character. Like who you like for whatever reason, if someone else
Doesn’t that’s on them, it’s up to you whether some words on your screen bother you that much(not you specifically op, just in general)

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Agreed Sakura is not on Hinata’s level. Hinata is overall better in everyway.
It’s ok for you to believe that, your imagination is vivid.

Irrelevant mock fight, also has nothing to do with my post. Boruto is vastly superior to Sarada. They werent and will never be equals.
Boruto isn’t vastly superior to Sarada and the fact that you called borutos ass whooping irrelevant and a mock proves my original point but it’s ok for you to stay in the darkness of delusion. Sarada leveling Boruto in taijutsu when taijutsu is suppose be his strongest point only goes to show that sleeping on Sarada doesn’t make sense.

Last edited:

Guitar Hero

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Boruto isn’t vastly superior to Sarada and the fact that you called borutos ass whooping irrelevant and a mock proves my original point but it’s ok for you to stay in the dark.
Lmao the delusion is real,

Your original point was irrelevant though, kudos.

Last edited:

Guitar Hero

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lul Taijustu was never stated to be Boruto strongest point, he was always hailed as a prodigy for his skill in Ninjustu. An irrelevant mock fight doesnt change this but keep on chimping

Skills

Evasion ★★★★☆
Unarmed Hand-to-hand Fighting (Sudekakutō) ★★★☆☆
Ninjutsu ★★★★☆
…and others

Ninja Arts
Water Release: Splash Bullets (Suiton: Himatsudan)
Wind Release: Gale Palm (Fūton: Reppūshō)
Lightning Release: Purple Lightning (Raiton: Shiden)
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu

Last edited:

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But the gag is that Hinata was never Sakura’s rival, her fans created that rivalry.
Lol, Hinata fans are not insecure like Sakura fans. Sakura fans started to make comparison between Hinata and Sakura cuz Sakura wasn't close to good enough to be compared to the other MCs.
Hinata is just a side character with a very down to earth and likable personality which made her popular triggering Sakura fans. And everything since the last Naruto the movie only added salt to Sakura fans's wounds.

Damn right.

Last edited:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol, Hinata fans are not insecure like Sakura fans. Sakura fans started to make comparison between Hinata and Sakura cuz Sakura wasn't close to good enough to be compared to the other MCs.
Hinata is just a side character with a very down to earth and likable personality which made her popular triggering Sakura fans. And everything since the last Naruto the movie only added salt to Sakura fans wound.
Nope. Sakura and Hinata's false rivalry began from the pairing tards of Hyugabase.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope. Sakura and Hinata's false rivalry began from the pairing tards of Hyugabase.
Well NaruHina did happen so hyuga fans are not at fault in any way.

Hmm.. you mean when Sakura fans wanted Naruto to be Sakura’s love interest when Hinata became his love interest instead? Yeah Hinata fans clearly won that one. Thanks for reminding me of the night I had.
Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.