Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from: Veskal's Exchange

After the journey to visit the spider, Naruto had once again arrived at the open portal. After finding and thanking Hei once again, Naruto sought out the Tsumikage hoping she was at least approachable and able to advise the young shinobi what exactly was going on. With lives in jeopardy, Naruto would not and could not sit idly by and let others protect him, he was determined and ready to lend whatever assistance he could. It was the commotion at the portal that surprised Naruto, had the fighting already begun?

Naruto could hear a voice of a woman yelling out to the man who was mighty close to the portal and moved towards it to see what all the commotion was about. It was here Naruto would have his first encounter with Mirabelle and he hoped to make the right impression upon meeting her.

"Looks like the fun's already beginning? I'm totally ready to get this thing started." Naruto said in a jolly manner as he made his way towards Mirabelle. "I'm Uzumaki Naruto, you must be Mirabelle the Tsumikage right? I look forward to kicking the asses of those Mother Cult guys with ya!" Naruto would make a determined face as he smacked his fist into his opposite bandaged palm.
You must be registered for see images

Coming From: Here

Hei arrives back to the campsite near the entrance to the underworld. Walking back over to Naruto he waves and begins to update him on the events that has transpired.

"I've alerted our clan leader of our whereabouts and current mission into the underworld and have acquired some power from him. As soon as the rest of the group is ready to enter it's depths we will follow."

Reactions: Skorm

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Coming From: Here

Hei arrives back to the campsite near the entrance to the underworld. Walking back over to Naruto he waves and begins to update him on the events that has transpired.

"I've alerted our clan leader of our whereabouts and current mission into the underworld and have acquired some power from him. As soon as the rest of the group is ready to enter it's depths we will follow."
Naruto looked over at Hei with a wide smile. He was interested in learning more about the new clan head and wondered just what type of person they were.

"Heh, I ain't to sure how I should prepare for this Underworld. I think I know just who to ask about this place. Grandpa and Granny Toad should know a thing or two I hope. It's going to take a minute for me to summon the both of them "

Naruto forms the necessary seals and gathers chakra to prepare for the summoning.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Nidaisengama ) Summoning Technique: The Two Great Sage Toads
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 40 (X2 if summoning both)
Damage: N/A
Description: One of the elder leaders of the Toads of Myobokuzan, Fukasaku (also known as Pa) is a small toad (somewhat in contrast with the fact that he's older and more powerful than the gigantic Gamabunta) who serves as the main teacher of Sage techniques to Naruto and Jiraya. Possessing a keen intellect, he is a master strategist and an experienced fighter. Shima (also known as Ma) is his wife and acts as his battle partner but also one of the elder leaders in the clan as well. Capable and powerful, Shima matches Fukasaku's battle prowess and share most of his abilities. Both are capable of using Frog Katas and gathering natural energy to temporarily boost their physical strength (if they aren't merged with the user). Both can perform ninjutsu and use Senjutsu Techniques and while Fukasaku can use up to S-Rank Water and Wind techniques, Shima can use up to S-Rank Fire and Wind techniques. Both can use oil techniques, a trait shared amongst most Toads, and some unique techniques known only to toads. Ma and Pa are the only toads that can merge with the user to gather natural energy and transfer it to him, enabling the user to keep sage mode active as long as the Amphibian Mode is kept. The user can summon one or the other, once per battle for each. However, if the user wants to summon both in the same battle, he needs to gather chakra for one turn before they are summoned (the user does the summoning technique and waits one turn for the summoning to be complete, keeping his hands together as he gathers enough chakra to perform the summon). They seem to be constantly infused with natural energy or their sage mode is incredibly durable though they haven't shown the same type of sensory awareness as ninja sage mode users.
Note: Requires signing the Toad Contract
Note: The user may still use other techniques while summoning the elder toads, but cannot perform any handseals

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
BS CALLING. But we all knew it was coming. Not surprising you had all that energy on discord Friday now it disappeared.

____
“Nacht” Bermuda said. “Yeah.. I know” Nacht responded. With the obvious shadow hovering over and Bermuda right there sensing it. Nacht caused a large wolf entity to overshadow him. As this happened the wolf would eat (absorb) the technique that was attempted to harm him. Nacht continued forward

(Ninjutsu/Iryō Fuinjutsu: Gurattonzu Banketto) Ninja Art / Medical Sealing Style: Gluttons Banquet
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/a
Description: Gluttons Banquet is a very unique style of jutsu that combines the basics of ninja art in terms of molding and creation and sealing arts. The user will touch their body applying a seal while stringing a single handseal creating a wolf like entity in the form of pure raw chakra around the user. Upon doing this the wolf will have a fork and knife. The wolf like entity purpose is to eat all forms of chakra present within short range all around the user excluding directly from the opponents body (User isnt affected by this). The wolf like entity will take a deep breath. Upon doing this, it will break down, and absorb all forms of chakra by inhaling the techniques/chakra, even harden materials (It will simply break down the earth into crumbs). As the jutsus are absorb into the wolf, thats when the seal on the user will kick in. The chakra that the wolf absorbs will be stored inside the users body, being able to replenish their Health equivalent to the chakra damage output of said opponent technique.
Note: The user can only use said technique Twice per battle
Note: User can only absorb S rank techniques once and A and below, once.
Note: Cant use any Fuinjutsu or Basic Ninjutsu in the same turn or the following turn
Note: Cant use any medical jutsu in the following turn

-LLM-
Your absorbing lacks the required chakra to absorb my technique, I'll need to get this checked.
Fuuinjutsu Update. Just linking that for reference; but basically Arthorius is correct. When a sealing technique, or by extension any absorption technique, references a rank it now references the 'standard' amount of chakra that it can seal. So to absorb Arthorius's technique a technique within Advanced Fuuinjutsu would be required, though that might even run into some trouble considering it is two techniques with 60 chakra each.

As for the other issues - I asked if you could post where he used three Vile Hazes before this fight within the last 2 weeks. I looked and only managed to find two; one of which was used by his flies familiar as well.

The last issue is that the 8 hour rule only applies once your biography has actually left the landmark. That happens 45 minutes after the original post where you left. But Arthorius posted just under 15 minutes.

So yeah, the sealing technique fails. You take 220 damage, your summon is captured by the Amino-Geis, and the familiar is wiped out.

Last edited:

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Previous Post: Here.

Descending from his perch, Emiya joined the rather sizable gathering that had begun to form by the subterranean entrance. From the looks of things a fight had broken out between Lucifer and an unknown figure, and from the sounds of it, no one really seemed to care. Externally Emiya was concerned that things had gotten so out of control in such a short timeframe, but a small part of him saw the man and his Summoning drenched in the crimson tides of the chaotic force of life, and communicated nothing less than sheer joy at the sight of the Sea of Life. Ignoring this, Emiya returned his attention to the group, who seemed to be getting basic introductions out of the way. Emiya waited for a lul in the chatter, before introducing himself, and what he brought to the table.

"Hey everyone, pleased to meet you all. You can call me Emiya. I'd like to say I'm a proficient enough swordsman, though recent experiences have me questioning that, at least as far as the Voidlords are concerned. I don't really have any blood-inhereted abilities, but I do have access to a unique form of Space-Time energy called Prana. On contact it transports just about everything to another dimension, except other living beings, in which case it's more like an entropic force, freezing them internally. Oh, and the former applies to Chakra, and it exists within my body basically at all times, so unfortunately any attempt at infusing Chakra within me is useless, as is the reverse, as the former would be negated before it takes effect, while the latter would trigger that internal freezing I mentioned. I can also summon weapons infused with this energy that can bend the rules of reality, though I'm just starting to get a feel for those. Other than that, I have my tricks, but I doubt we have enough time in the day for everyone to go into that much detail, so that's as much as I'll mention for now.

I'll be relying on all your aid in the battles to come, so I hope you accept mine in return."

With a smile and nod, Emiya then recused himself from the discussion, happy that he explained the basics of his inherent abilities. He took a sly peek in Merlin's direction, smiling that his injuries were seemingly completely healed, returning the orb to his person, it's energy spent for the moment. Within time Emiya returned his attention to the entrance, and the figure engulfed in the same murky waters as the Hokubu, warily fixated on both.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
As Nacht lays on the ground randomly attacked. His summon disappears. His seals activate beginning his healing
Reference:
(Seimei No Umi: Hokubu Keiji) — Sea Of Life: Hokubu Revelations
Type:
Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 50
Damage points: 100
Description: Releasing the sea of life from the soles of their feet, the user will pump huge amounts of the mud like substance in to the earth, the heat and power of the sea of life will hollow out the earth, however the earth won’t be visibly cracked on the surface level initially. After a set amount of time however the ground under the user and all around the area up to long range will become the sea of life, at which point the user can cause it to crack and erupt forth with a handseal, depending on the time that the user spends before triggering the eruption will determine how much of the area is converted. Impact damage will be caused to anyone touched by the sea of life who isn’t immune to it. Two turns after the user has triggered the cracking earth, they will be able to summon forth familiars from the swamp, these familiars will be formed from the sea of life made from bugs that rest in the earth they can appear as demonic beetles or worms, they carry the amino-geis but cause no damage, relying on latching on to other living beings to convert them.
Note: The technique will start at short range and each turn will add a range, at four turns the user can convert an entire landmark in to the sea of life, but doing this will count as two usages of the technique.
Note: The technique carries the Amino-Geis and can convert life that comes in to contact with it, which allows the user to create the familiars.
Note: The familiars cause no damage, up to 4 can be made and can be commanded with freeform description at no move cost.
Note: Can only be used twice, once every two turns.

Reference to familiars forming: https://animebase.me/threads/the-threshold-093.755911/post-22062997

Lucifer glanced over as the interloper was felled by the vile haze launched by his flies. There was a pang of guilt in his chest, it was strange seeing something he had created inflict such harm on another being. Even if this person was affiliated with the mother cult. Lucifer resolved to fix the injuries, though he couldn't simply allow him freedom, the amino-geis would keep him pacified temporarily.

With that in mind four familiars emerged from the pool he created earlier with Hokubu revelatations, these tiny insect like familiars would crawl across the ground entering the felled mans body through his nose mouth and both ears, where they would latch on inside his body afflicting him with the Amino-Geis.

Last edited:

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hei listens as the man introduces himself. He seemed to belong to a unique clan. ".. "Bend the laws of reality?" impossible". Hei thinks to himself, "Any ability that alters or "bends" reality exist within reality itself. To think it bends reality only shows a lack of understanding, though he did mention he's getting the feel for that type of technique so I suppose a lack of understanding is logical.." Hei walks over to the man with a friendly wave and greeting. Introducing himself Hei will also explain his abilities aloud to the group without revealing to much.

"Hello, I'm Hei Otsutsuki. As you can tell I'm not exactly human, but I do fight on the side of Humanity and Life. Over the course of history my clan has had influences across the world and their abilities have integrated with humans ultimately forming into their own clans. As such many of you may have heard of some of my abilities. First is my ability to augment my bone structure, this allows me to weaponize my bones, like the Kaguya Clan this ability is ideal for close combat. Second are my Doujutsu, I possess three. First is the Byakugan, known from the Hyuga Clan. These eyes can also Transcend into the Tenseigan, granting an enhanced ocular power. Last is the Legendary Rinnegan. Doujutsu aside I have the unique ability to manipulate both Time and Space. Together and Separately. I can open rifts in space-time, allowing for instantaneous travel for myself or large groups. I can also displace myself in Space, similar to a replacement without previously required setup. I can also alter the fabric of time, allowing myself to slip though it to alter events in my favor. I can manipulate Gravitational forces to great affect. Lastly my vast Chakra supply has a natural infusion of nature energy, many may know this ability as Senjutsu. With it my physical ability his far enhanced. I'm faster and stronger, even beyond that of Sage Mode users. Oh and I'm a chakra sensor..."

Hei than chuckles a bit feeling awkward being the focus of a large group and begins scratching the back of his head out of discomfort as he slowly and passively steps back, making his way back next to Naruto and out of the spotlight.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Nacht continues to lay on the ground just big chilling. Healing up

My weapon that’s in my bio that I referenced.
(Seiyaku-sha) Oathkeeper

Spoiler
Type: Weapon
Range: N/a
Chakra: N/a
Damage: N/a
Description: Oathkeeper is a an mechanical arm that was molded and created for Hakuryuu who lost his arm in a ninja war. Oathkeeper is molded to replicate Hakuryuu arms and does all the functions of a regular arm, as its connected to his nerves. This arm is made from some of the hardest materials thus makes it incredibly sturdy, with enough strength to punch through a wall. Oathkeeper is wrapped in wood bandages, giving it a wood look. Some may even think its made of wood but its not. Oathkeeper is a rare weapon cause it acts as an extender for jutsus. The arm has three seals on it, which layers on top of each other but still have different functions. The seals are labeled, Mind, Body, and Spirit and have different triggers. Mind is a seal that is triggered when any form of mental based technique is casted onto the user. The seal will release, flooding and surging the user with chakra, breaking the mental attack. Body is a seal that is triggered once the user takes 80 or damage. The seal will release activating a psuedo medical mode only healing by +15 per turn, while also giving an increase in speed by +3 and taijutsu/kenjutsu by +15. Lastly is Spirit, which is a seal that is triggered once the user use 25% of their current chakra cost. Doing this, will spike the users chakra into their direct chakra nature giving them an increase to their ninjutsu. This is only specific to certain fields, for an example, If they were a Uchiha it would increase their Dojutsu techniques, if the user is a KG user it will increase their KG, or if they are a custom clansmen it will increase their custom clansmen style ninjutsu. Though it only increases techniques by one rank or if its S rank or above, by +20. This can only be applied to one field for the duration of the seal activation. Once the seals are used (if they are ever used) the arm will simply be used as a replacement of a regular normal arm. Just strong and sturdy

Note: Once the three seals are gone, the arm just acts as a regular replacement arm
Note: Seals Are passive when active and must be activated if conditions are met.
Note: Mind Seal last for one usage, Body and Spirit last for a max of 4 turns before dispersing. [\spoiler]

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Yes; I am aware of some these men; namely the red head here. Emiya, this is one of my councilmen; Vayne. Nara, this is Emiya, a recent friend but an ally we can rely on. The mage down b below with white hair is Merlin, an associate of my former mentor. Another one is Lucifer, a Child of Tiamat but he’s been somewhat of a great ally thus far. The rest whom just arrived are some who I recognized from the clean up we did of the Last Bastion. Never got chance to really welcome them but alas; I think it’s time we head down. Introductions are to be arranged with them. That rodent who attacked the village will for sure be dealt with, but as said…another time…” she said flying down near towards the ground, hoping Vayne and Emiya would follow behind. Once she arrived near the surface; she would flap her wings landing near the ground. She arrived to greet the others whom had traveled here from places far and wide. “Greetings, I am Mirabelle of the Hayabusa Clan and current reigning Kage of Tsumiagakure. It’s a pleasure seeing familiar faces again…but time is of the essence…if you have any preparations, please do them now as we prepare to venture into the void below. Who are you all? I’d love to know thy names before we descend” she said gesturing to the Inuzuka and other males present. However, she noticed that someone was trying to bypass the group, heading towards the portal. "Hey! W-wai!" she tried to speak but noticed the demonic creation of Lucifer attempt to stop it. Mai would join Mirabelle as well from the skies above.

1430 SC
2050 CP
Coming from: Veskal's Exchange

After the journey to visit the spider, Naruto had once again arrived at the open portal. After finding and thanking Hei once again, Naruto sought out the Tsumikage hoping she was at least approachable and able to advise the young shinobi what exactly was going on. With lives in jeopardy, Naruto would not and could not sit idly by and let others protect him, he was determined and ready to lend whatever assistance he could. It was the commotion at the portal that surprised Naruto, had the fighting already begun?

Naruto could hear a voice of a woman yelling out to the man who was mighty close to the portal and moved towards it to see what all the commotion was about. It was here Naruto would have his first encounter with Mirabelle and he hoped to make the right impression upon meeting her.

"Looks like the fun's already beginning? I'm totally ready to get this thing started." Naruto said in a jolly manner as he made his way towards Mirabelle. "I'm Uzumaki Naruto, you must be Mirabelle the Tsumikage right? I look forward to kicking the asses of those Mother Cult guys with ya!" Naruto would make a determined face as he smacked his fist into his opposite bandaged palm.
The Nara listened intently to the information being shared, nodding in Emiya's direction as his name was brought up. He recalled meeting the man not too long, specifically at the side of the miracle child. An entity that was noticeably missing from the red head's side. Although for general safety measures, it did seem wise to not have a child in attendance for an event that seemed to have dire implications. He noted the individuals mentioned, taking mental notes of each. His thoughts seemed to linger on the 'Child of Tiamat'. His memories flashed back to the encounter with 'Goddess', to the extended battle at Hokubu Ocean and the series of events that had transpired after; The Red Fever, The Dark Tower, and The Miracle Child. It all stemmed back to that famed encounter and humanities actions. The Nara pondered on questioning 'Lucifer' on these events, surely as a descendant of Tiamat he must be privy to some extra intel. He'd put these thoughts away for now, as it seemed that a new individual had arrived in the landmark, with this one in particular seeming to spring 'something' into action. Interested both by that and meeting those present below, Vayne would nod once more towards Emiya before moving down.

Descending from his Ink hawk, Vayne addressed the group present. “Seems like we have some action brewing…” He’d say as he side glanced towards the entrance of the portal. Looking back towards those near him, the Nara would introduce himself. “I am Vayne Aurelius of the Nara Clan, user of shadows and ink.” He would exclude the fact that he was a NE wielder simply due to the fact that he was in Sage Mode and his appearance reflected said fact.

Concluding mission.

Descending from his perch, Emiya joined the rather sizable gathering that had begun to form by the subterranean entrance. From the looks of things a fight had broken out between Lucifer and an unknown figure, and from the sounds of it, no one really seemed to care. Externally Emiya was concerned that things had gotten so out of control in such a short timeframe, but a small part of him saw the man and his Summoning drenched in the crimson tides of the chaotic force of life, and communicated nothing less than sheer joy at the sight of the Sea of Life. Ignoring this, Emiya returned his attention to the group, who seemed to be getting basic introductions out of the way. Emiya waited for a lul in the chatter, before introducing himself, and what he brought to the table.

"Hey everyone, pleased to meet you all. You can call me Emiya. I'd like to say I'm a proficient enough swordsman, though recent experiences have me questioning that, at least as far as the Voidlords are concerned. I don't really have any blood-inhereted abilities, but I do have access to a unique form of Space-Time energy called Prana. On contact it transports just about everything to another dimension, except other living beings, in which case it's more like an entropic force, freezing them internally. Oh, and the former applies to Chakra, and it exists within my body basically at all times, so unfortunately any attempt at infusing Chakra within me is useless, as is the reverse, as the former would be negated before it takes effect, while the latter would trigger that internal freezing I mentioned. I can also summon weapons infused with this energy that can bend the rules of reality, though I'm just starting to get a feel for those. Other than that, I have my tricks, but I doubt we have enough time in the day for everyone to go into that much detail, so that's as much as I'll mention for now.

I'll be relying on all your aid in the battles to come, so I hope you accept mine in return."

With a smile and nod, Emiya then recused himself from the discussion, happy that he explained the basics of his inherent abilities. He took a sly peek in Merlin's direction, smiling that his injuries were seemingly completely healed, returning the orb to his person, it's energy spent for the moment. Within time Emiya returned his attention to the entrance, and the figure engulfed in the same murky waters as the Hokubu, warily fixated on both.
Hei listens as the man introduces himself. He seemed to belong to a unique clan. ".. "Bend the laws of reality?" impossible". Hei thinks to himself, "Any ability that alters or "bends" reality exist within reality itself. To think it bends reality only shows a lack of understanding, though he did mention he's getting the feel for that type of technique so I suppose a lack of understanding is logical.." Hei walks over to the man with a friendly wave and greeting. Introducing himself Hei will also explain his abilities aloud to the group without revealing to much.

"Hello, I'm Hei Otsutsuki. As you can tell I'm not exactly human, but I do fight on the side of Humanity and Life. Over the course of history my clan has had influences across the world and their abilities have integrated with humans ultimately forming into their own clans. As such many of you may have heard of some of my abilities. First is my ability to augment my bone structure, this allows me to weaponize my bones, like the Kaguya Clan this ability is ideal for close combat. Second are my Doujutsu, I possess three. First is the Byakugan, known from the Hyuga Clan. These eyes can also Transcend into the Tenseigan, granting an enhanced ocular power. Last is the Legendary Rinnegan. Doujutsu aside I have the unique ability to manipulate both Time and Space. Together and Separately. I can open rifts in space-time, allowing for instantaneous travel for myself or large groups. I can also displace myself in Space, similar to a replacement without previously required setup. I can also alter the fabric of time, allowing myself to slip though it to alter events in my favor. I can manipulate Gravitational forces to great affect. Lastly my vast Chakra supply has a natural infusion of nature energy, many may know this ability as Senjutsu. With it my physical ability his far enhanced. I'm faster and stronger, even beyond that of Sage Mode users. Oh and I'm a chakra sensor..."

Hei than chuckles a bit feeling awkward being the focus of a large group and begins scratching the back of his head out of discomfort as he slowly and passively steps back, making his way back next to Naruto and out of the spotlight.

Mirabelle Hayabusa, Naruto Uzumaki, Vayne Nara, and Emiya. The Inuzuka had even caught the name of the thing he could smell from the depths of the mountain, Lucifer, a Child of Tiamat. Only Vayne, Emiya, and Hei gave insights into their abilities, and this time the Otsutsuki went into even further detail about what he could do.

“Once more, I'm Kōtetsu, leader of the Inuzuka clan,” he stated again for the ones who just joined them, “I'm also a swordsman, and I have the ability to create and manipulate steel. I also have enhanced senses, but they'll be of little use to us down there due to the smell of the undead.”

Kōtetsu paused for a moment as he reached into a pouch strapped to his leg with his free hand and produced two small pieces of cork. It was a hopeless effort, but he used them to plug his nose and breathe through his mouth in an attempt to spare his nose. From within the mountain though, he could hear faint chanting and screeching.

“Well, since I don't believe anyone else is coming, let's head down.” He turned from the group as he spoke and made his way to what into the mountain, descended to the bottom of the chasm, where he came across Lucifer for the first time. Beside him were two abominations made of the same mud-like substance that the Primordial Goddess had wielded, and on the floor laid an unconscious man who now carried the small of the Sea of Life. The Inuzuka stopped in his tracks, remembering how the substance had the potential to rewrite and enslave living things.

“Let me guess. You're Lucifer?” He asked, his voice full of distaste.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"Hmm, the familiars are taking too long. He must have been a strong ninja." Lucifer would say, dissapointed at the speed that his familiars were inflicting the amino-geis. With a wave of his hand Lucifer sent a burst of amino-geis that would engulf the opponent, only being B rank in power it wouldn't cause much further harm, but would further increase the amino-geis advancement.

(Seimei no Umi) – The Sea of Life
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: 40 – 60
Damage: 80 – 100
Description: The Sea of Life is the principle and signature skill of all Children of Tiamat; like Tiamat, it is a manifestation of their will and an extension of their own bodies. In essence, the Sea of Life emulates the concept of all life being born from the sea. Unlike the All-Mother, the Children of Tiamat expend considerable chakra when accessing this technique, or its variants. The black mud can be generated from any part of the user’s body and is of extraordinarily high density, allowing it to easily engulf and overcome physical obstacles. When used the scale of this technique can vary depending on the rank used; at its highest rank it can surpass even that of Water Release: Great Waterfall. Through physical force alone it can overwhelm multiple opponents, carrying immense concussive force. The user is able to release the mud from their body in any shape that they choose, limited only by their imagination and rank. The technique carries with it the Amino-Geis, forcibly converting whoever is caught into a slave of the user. The mud can be blocked or sealed, although it must respect neutrality and damage values. S-Rank applications can be used thrice per battle, once every two turns.

Lucifer looked across at the human addressing him. He did not sound entirely genuine, something behind his tone seemed suspicious.

"Yes, that is my name human."

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
"Hmm, the familiars are taking too long. He must have been a strong ninja." Lucifer would say, dissapointed at the speed that his familiars were inflicting the amino-geis. With a wave of his hand Lucifer sent a burst of amino-geis that would engulf the opponent, only being B rank in power it wouldn't cause much further harm, but would further increase the amino-geis advancement.

(Seimei no Umi) – The Sea of Life
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Chakra: 40 – 60
Damage: 80 – 100
Description: The Sea of Life is the principle and signature skill of all Children of Tiamat; like Tiamat, it is a manifestation of their will and an extension of their own bodies. In essence, the Sea of Life emulates the concept of all life being born from the sea. Unlike the All-Mother, the Children of Tiamat expend considerable chakra when accessing this technique, or its variants. The black mud can be generated from any part of the user’s body and is of extraordinarily high density, allowing it to easily engulf and overcome physical obstacles. When used the scale of this technique can vary depending on the rank used; at its highest rank it can surpass even that of Water Release: Great Waterfall. Through physical force alone it can overwhelm multiple opponents, carrying immense concussive force. The user is able to release the mud from their body in any shape that they choose, limited only by their imagination and rank. The technique carries with it the Amino-Geis, forcibly converting whoever is caught into a slave of the user. The mud can be blocked or sealed, although it must respect neutrality and damage values. S-Rank applications can be used thrice per battle, once every two turns.

Lucifer looked across at the human addressing him. He did not sound entirely genuine, something behind his tone seemed suspicious.

"Yes, that is my name human."

Man that’s crazy
I’ll discuss later

Edit: Just decided to respawn. According to the rules I just lose everything gained regarding its clan, items etc. also since my bio is knocked out Shukaku should be rampaging. @lok

At any point one may only have a single Ninja World biography active during a Story Arc. Changing this biography will invoke the rules above, resulting in a reset should the biography be dropped during a Story Arc, or a soft reset if dropped in the grace period. The only exception to this rule is in special Ninja World Events (i.e. Doubles Championship). In this case you may be allowed to use a second biography strictly for the event. In this case rules will be outlined for how your biography can be used, who it can interact with, and where it can go. One may only roleplay in the Ninja World with an approved biography.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Geezus

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Man that’s crazy
I’ll discuss later

Edit: Just decided to respawn. According to the rules I just lose everything gained regarding its clan, items etc. also since my bio is knocked out Shukaku should be rampaging. @lok

At any point one may only have a single Ninja World biography active during a Story Arc. Changing this biography will invoke the rules above, resulting in a reset should the biography be dropped during a Story Arc, or a soft reset if dropped in the grace period. The only exception to this rule is in special Ninja World Events (i.e. Doubles Championship). In this case you may be allowed to use a second biography strictly for the event. In this case rules will be outlined for how your biography can be used, who it can interact with, and where it can go. One may only roleplay in the Ninja World with an approved biography.
Lucifer watches as the sea of life strikes the fallen foe, that and the familiars that crawled inside him continuing to be latched on would finally allow the Amino-Geis to take effect, leaving the ninja under his control. Lucifer would then look to the rest of the group that had gathered.

"I trust nobody else will attempt to breach the underworld without stating their intentions?"

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quite the series of events seemed to have unfolded below, which Merlin opted not to involve himself in. A choice Solomon would surely have poked and prodded about, he was sure. Presumably, those congregated in the chasm were all warriors fighting for humanity's survival, and few more were to be expected, if any. Standing to his feet, Merlin would step from the walkway which led to the gates of Kur, allowing himself to fall into the mountain's depths. Infusing the air in his lungs with chakra, he would expel a small, sustained gust of wind as he began to near the bottom of the chasm, his body decelerating such that upon landing, it would be as if he had only hopped down from a small ledge. Observing those present in silence, Merlin waited for them to conclude their preparations.

Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

Note: The user must already be airborne to use

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️

Mirabelle Hayabusa, Naruto Uzumaki, Vayne Nara, and Emiya. The Inuzuka had even caught the name of the thing he could smell from the depths of the mountain, Lucifer, a Child of Tiamat. Only Vayne, Emiya, and Hei gave insights into their abilities, and this time the Otsutsuki went into even further detail about what he could do.
“Once more, I'm Kōtetsu, leader of the Inuzuka clan,” he stated again for the ones who just joined them, “I'm also a swordsman, and I have the ability to create and manipulate steel. I also have enhanced senses, but they'll be of little use to us down there due to the smell of the undead.”
Kōtetsu paused for a moment as he reached into a pouch strapped to his leg with his free hand and produced two small pieces of cork. It was a hopeless effort, but he used them to plug his nose and breathe through his mouth in an attempt to spare his nose. From within the mountain though, he could hear faint chanting and screeching.
“Well, since I don't believe anyone else is coming, let's head down.” He turned from the group as he spoke and made his way to what into the mountain, descended to the bottom of the chasm, where he came across Lucifer for the first time. Beside him were two abominations made of the same mud-like substance that the Primordial Goddess had wielded, and on the floor laid an unconscious man who now carried the small of the Sea of Life. The Inuzuka stopped in his tracks, remembering how the substance had the potential to rewrite and enslave living things.
“Let me guess. You're Lucifer?” He asked, his voice full of distaste.

Lucifer watches as the sea of life strikes the fallen foe, that and the familiars that crawled inside him continuing to be latched on would finally allow the Amino-Geis to take effect, leaving the ninja under his control. Lucifer would then look to the rest of the group that had gathered.

"I trust nobody else will attempt to breach the underworld without stating their intentions?"

Naruto finished his summoning technique just as everyone else had finished their introductions. Upon his shoulders now rested two obviously older toads, the Two Great Sages. Ma and Pa were happy to see Naruto in good health, it had been a while since he last summoned them. As they adjusted to the new surroundings and took in the group which had gathered they spoke to Naruto bluntly.

"This had better be good Naruto-boy." Pa announced.

"We were just settling in for some tea, my child. I'm glad to see you're doing well, Jiraiya-boy would be proud." Ma would say next.

"Heh, guys we need your help. I was hoping you wouldn't mind lending us a hand?

The two sages looked at one another and nodded their heads. Pa hitting Naruto on his head approvingly with his cane.

"Did you even think it necessary to ask such a thing my boy?"

Naruto chuckled and smiled brightly his laughter carrying his warm personality across to the group as he soon opened his eyes and a look of determination quickly washed across his face. As he looked out towards the group, his blue eyes surveyed everyone who had gathered and his soon pointed his fist out towards the group and proclaimed who he was and the promise he intended to keep to those who stepped forward to fight against those who would try and destroy humanity.

"You guys, you're all here putting your lives on the line for the sake of everyone in the world. If I wasn't apart of this group, I-I-I just don't think I could live with myself. The name's Uzumaki Naruto, and I'm going to protect you all with everything I got, believe it! As you guys can see, I have my teachers here. I just call them Ma and Pa Toad, it's easier that way. I've been what they call a Jinchurruki for as long as I can remember. Kurama's his name and he's got a pretty nasty temper, but, he's my friend and with him at my side, we can't lose. I can't really explain it, but I also have a piece of every tailed beast inside of me, and that legendary Super Six Paths Sage Gramps, gifted me with some enormous power. When I use it, I feel like I can do anything and if I can use it to help stop whatever this Mother Cult has brewing then I'm ready to go."

Naruto would poise himself to follow the group ready to enter the Underworld alongside them. He did feel a bit concerned at the move from the guy Lucifer, who had attacked the guy who tried to make his way into the portal seemingly in a rush before everyone else. Naruto and Kurama internally conversed about the ordeal that just happened in front of them.

"Naruto. That man who just got engulfed by that Sea of Life attack, I sensed the Shukaku's chakra residing in him. Could he really be that dumb racoon's Jinchuuriki? Naruto, watch your back round that guy. I'm getting bad vibes from him, he could be linked to this Mother Cult in some way, he's utilizing the same abilites that Tiamat utilizes. "

"Shukaku's Jinchuuriki's here?! That guy's things just took him out in a single blow. I don't like the way this is looking. We may end up having to save that guy when this is all said and done. "

"Tch. Save that one tailed bastard? If you insist, but only cause he's like an annoying baby bro to me. "

CP: 2600 - 80 = 2520

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
With what seems like the situation concerning the highly ambitious stranger was handled by Lucifer, Mirabelle directed her attention to yellow haired male, she would address Naruto about earlier. “Ah yes, I am Mirabelle, it’s a pleasure and honor working alongside you, Uzumaki Naruto” she said smiling to the individual. However, something about his chakra felt…off. It was nagging at the Hayabusa’s mind but now wasn’t the time to think too do deep into it. She would fly her wings to gain altitude from the ground as she drifted over towards the chasm's floor. “Alright gentlemen, this is it. I can only assume everyone here is ready to enter…any last-minute preparations need to be handled with NOW before we descend into the Underworld” she said before reaching into her tool pouch and showing one of the Ascendant Barriers of Light.

This item was given to me by an associate of the black market who works for a man named Spider. These items were said to be handed out to select individuals who are to participate in the raid. I can only assume you also was briefed with the information on how to use it as well. If everyone is ready, let’ begin our travel into the underworld, shall we?” she said approaching to anyone listening as she approached closer to the portal location. "As for my abilities, I specialize in Lightning, Sage Mode, Yang Release, Archery and a few other things. My clan provides me the power to control the concept of existence, hard to explain right now..." she said with a light joke, knowing how complex her clan abilities might sound from an outsider perspective.

1420 SC

Last edited:

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Quite the series of events seemed to have unfolded below, which Merlin opted not to involve himself in. A choice Solomon would surely have poked and prodded about, he was sure. Presumably, those congregated in the chasm were all warriors fighting for humanity's survival, and few more were to be expected, if any. Standing to his feet, Merlin would step from the walkway which led to the gates of Kur, allowing himself to fall into the mountain's depths. Infusing the air in his lungs with chakra, he would expel a small, sustained gust of wind as he began to near the bottom of the chasm, his body decelerating such that upon landing, it would be as if he had only hopped down from a small ledge. Observing those present in silence, Merlin waited for them to conclude their preparations.

Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

Note: The user must already be airborne to use
Naruto finished his summoning technique just as everyone else had finished their introductions. Upon his shoulders now rested two obviously older toads, the Two Great Sages. Ma and Pa were happy to see Naruto in good health, it had been a while since he last summoned them. As they adjusted to the new surroundings and took in the group which had gathered they spoke to Naruto bluntly.

"This had better be good Naruto-boy." Pa announced.

"We were just settling in for some tea, my child. I'm glad to see you're doing well, Jiraiya-boy would be proud." Ma would say next.

"Heh, guys we need your help. I was hoping you wouldn't mind lending us a hand?

The two sages looked at one another and nodded their heads. Pa hitting Naruto on his head approvingly with his cane.

"Did you even think it necessary to ask such a thing my boy?"

Naruto chuckled and smiled brightly his laughter carrying his warm personality across to the group as he soon opened his eyes and a look of determination quickly washed across his face. As he looked out towards the group, his blue eyes surveyed everyone who had gathered and his soon pointed his fist out towards the group and proclaimed who he was and the promise he intended to keep to those who stepped forward to fight against those who would try and destroy humanity.

"You guys, you're all here putting your lives on the line for the sake of everyone in the world. If I wasn't apart of this group, I-I-I just don't think I could live with myself. The name's Uzumaki Naruto, and I'm going to protect you all with everything I got, believe it! As you guys can see, I have my teachers here. I just call them Ma and Pa Toad, it's easier that way. I've been what they call a Jinchurruki for as long as I can remember. Kurama's his name and he's got a pretty nasty temper, but, he's my friend and with him at my side, we can't lose. I can't really explain it, but I also have a piece of every tailed beast inside of me, and that legendary Super Six Paths Sage Gramps, gifted me with some enormous power. When I use it, I feel like I can do anything and if I can use it to help stop whatever this Mother Cult has brewing then I'm ready to go."

Naruto would poise himself to follow the group ready to enter the Underworld alongside them. He did feel a bit concerned at the move from the guy Lucifer, who had attacked the guy who tried to make his way into the portal seemingly in a rush before everyone else. Naruto and Kurama internally conversed about the ordeal that just happened in front of them.

"Naruto. That man who just got engulfed by that Sea of Life attack, I sensed the Shukaku's chakra residing in him. Could he really be that dumb racoon's Jinchuuriki? Naruto, watch your back round that guy. I'm getting bad vibes from him, he could be linked to this Mother Cult in some way, he's utilizing the same abilites that Tiamat utilizes. "
"Shukaku's Jinchuuriki's here?! That guy's things just took him out in a single blow. I don't like the way this is looking. We may end up having to save that guy when this is all said and done. "
"Tch. Save that one tailed bastard? If you insist, but only cause he's like an annoying baby bro to me. "

CP: 2600 - 80 = 2520
With what seems like the situation concerning the highly ambitious stranger was handled by Lucifer, Mirabelle directed her attention to yellow haired male, she would address Naruto about earlier. “Ah yes, I am Mirabelle, it’s a pleasure and honor working alongside you, Uzumaki Naruto” she said smiling to the individual. However, something about his chakra felt…off. It was nagging at the Hayabusa’s mind but now wasn’t the time to think too do deep into it. She would fly her wings to gain altitude from the ground as she drifted over towards the chasm's floor. “Alright gentlemen, this is it. I can only assume everyone here is ready to enter…any last-minute preparations need to be handled with NOW before we descend into the Underworld” she said before reaching into her tool pouch and showing one of the Ascendant Barriers of Light.

This item was given to me by an associate of the black market who works for a man named Spider. These items were said to be handed out to select individuals who are to participate in the raid. I can only assume you also was briefed with the information on how to use it as well. If everyone is ready, let’ begin our travel into the underworld, shall we?” she said approaching to anyone listening as she approached closer to the portal location. "As for my abilities, I specialize in Lightning, Sage Mode, Yang Release, Archery and a few other things. My clan provides me the power to control the concept of existence, hard to explain right now..." she said with a light joke, knowing how complex her clan abilities might sound from an outsider perspective.

1420 SC
"I'm sure you all have questions, I'm also sure the last time you heard about the mother cult was the attack on Last Bastion, or perhaps before that the revival of an avatar of Tiamat. While I would love to spend time discussing these events and what I know of them, I'm afraid time is of the essence." Lucifer spoke to the group gathering in front of him, the child of Tiamat wasn't naive, most humans distrusted him and Tiamat herself, he had spoken with Solomon at length regarding the reasons why.

"The short version then, this mother cult may act in Tiamat's name but they do not represent the wishes of the mother of life, it is through her grace that any of us stand here today, it was from her that life was born. The truth of Tiamat has been muddied by this cult, the rogue avatar of Tiamat that attacked this world was not representative of her truth, that is my belief at the very least."

Lucifer turned to each of the people as they arrived, letting them know he was addressing them by flicking eye contact briefly across them, the best bet to win their trust was to show them they at least had common goals, even if they didn't have the same beliefs.

"However, even if you believe Tiamat evil, that she who created wishes to destroy it all. The reason we are here is not Tiamat, in the depths lies our true foe, the one responsible for sending these lifeless abominations upon the world. Today let us stand side by side and put an end to this, before the scourge puts an end to everything we hold dear."

As Lucifer said this he felt a shiver up his spine, something in the underworld felt like it was stirring, something that felt eerily familiar, the tree the sentinels grew it felt similar to that.

Last edited:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
In the issue of whether Teno can/cannot leave the field before or after Rexii's control via the Amino-Geis, there are two main things to take into account: The Ninja World bio rules as well as the Children of Tiamat rules itself. Starting with the former, there are a few excerpts from the thread that should be read and paid attention to:

When the essence of a character is altered (history, appearance, etc) or the character is outright dropped then the implications of character change are even more severe in the Ninja World. Simply put, when a character undergoes a change that results in an entirely new character, or the character is dropped, then this rule goes into effect. In the case of this happening during a Ninja World Story Arc, then all progress is lost on that character. All Artifacts, Ryo (in banks and on person), as long as positions within clans, Akatsuki, and villages are lost. It will be as if this character has died, and has lost all their possessions bound to the Ninja World. Biography and Ninja World Moderators have discretion when examining whether or not a biography has been fully reset in the Ninja World when dropped or changed.
Biography Rules: At any point one may only have a single Ninja World biography active during a Story Arc. Changing this biography will invoke the rules above, resulting in a reset should the biography be dropped during a Story Arc, or a soft reset if dropped in the grace period. The only exception to this rule is in special Ninja World Events (i.e. Doubles Championship). In this case you may be allowed to use a second biography strictly for the event. In this case rules will be outlined for how your biography can be used, who it can interact with, and where it can go. One may only roleplay in the Ninja World with an approved biography.

With these two passages, we see that it is indeed possible to drop your bios mid arc, though that cannot be done as simple as "I switch out" because there are consequences attached to this. Artifacts, Ryo, even Akatsuki and Village membership can be lost. When done during an arc, this is considered a hard reset and all of those things listed above can be lost. Teno dropped his bio mid arc and since there are no death rules enabled, there is nothing, currently, preventing him from doing so.

Now, to look at the Children of Tiamat rules:

quote]Once a foreign living entity has made contact with the Sea of Life, barring the user, for the set amount of time the corruption will take hold. The required time for Jounin to affect other Jounin is 2 full turns of contact or being hit by 3 different techniques for this purpose. The required time and/or amount of established contacts decrease by 1 for every rank difference between the user and opponent. Sage ranked users also require 1 less turn.[/quote]

Note the bold portion specifically. The required time is 2 full turns on contact OR being hit by 3 different techniques to create this effect. This increases/decreases for Sage ranked members which would mean for these two specifically, it'll require 3 full turns or being hit by 4 different techniques. Going back to the start of the skirmish, I count 1 SoL tech used (Vile Haze cannot be used for this ability) and then started maintained contact here ( now 2 SoL techs landing/1 maintained turn of contact ). In his next post here, he references another Sea of Life technique ( now 3 SoL and 2 turns of maintained contact ). That's just one turn of usage as well 1 technique too short for it to take control. At this point, teno chose to release the One-Tails prior to Rexii taking control of him. I confirmed this is the case as of now.

Going back to the original two passages I quoted and the portion of my post that says: there is nothing, currently, preventing him from doing so. In the NW rules, I bold a part mentioning that its up to the Bio and NW Mods to determine if there has been a full reset of not in the case of switching bios. Much like in the case of Edo Tensei if death was enabled in fights or Kunino control via Yin or Kotoamatsukami control in the case of Sharingan, losing and swapping bios will not remove that bio being controlled from the game and at best, allow you to use the second while the first is being controlled for an arc. Because Teno released the Bijuu from his bio, it cannot be considered swapped out or changed until the Bijuu itself is dealt with.

tl;dr Teno got the Bijuu release off but he no longer is capable of controlling it and the summoning caused a massive cave in in front of the gatherers, raining portions of the cave/mountain down on them. If undefended, this will cause 40 damage to each person nearby.

A NW Mod will make a post shortly as the One-Tails freed.

• Wow
Reactions: Geezus
Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There was but a moment's pause before the talking was permeated with the sounds of an explosion, a powerful wave of chakra erupting from Nacht's unconscious body as he allows the One-Tails' influence to spread, releasing the Chakra Monster. The sheer force and size of the Tanuki rains destruction down upon the ninja, destroying the mountain they were under and causing a massive quake and eruption, leaving a gigantic 30 meter wide hole in the face of the mountain where Shukaku stands. Raining giant rocks capable of dealing 80 damage to those struck, the beast summons with it a fierce sandstorm as well as a menacing presence. As the sandstorm erupts, Shukaku immediately slams it's hands together and causes the sand around and in front of him to form into 2 giant sand spikes aimed to impact the 4 in front of him as well as the man nearest one. As soon as the spikes are launched, he then causes the sand furthest from him to rise high and crash inwards to crush and drown the group.

( Ichibi Chon Hengi no Jutsu ) - One Tailed Full Transformation Technique
Range: Short
Chakra: 100
Damage: N/A ( +40 damage to Bijuu , Wind, and Sand techniques )
Description: Similar to his Incomplete Transformation, the user will cover themselves in a giant amount of sand and form the body of the One-Tails Tanuki, Shukaku. Standing massively, this powerful beast is deceptively quick and agile and gains a notable speed increase. If the user does not have the Harmonized Jinchuriki Skill, he will fall sleep and though immune to Genjutsu and other spiritual techniques targeting him while sleep, is still susceptible to physical attacks and can be forced woke. While sleep, Shukaku will be in control, capable of causing massive destruction. While active, Shukaku can only utilize Wind, Sand, and Magnetism Ninjutsu. Much like all other Tailed Beast, Shukaku has 80 damage reduction as well as a damage increase to its techniques by +40. Shukaku is also capable of ignoring the Health System in regards to its sand body and physical attacks, not suffering any of the drawbacks of health loss. Shukaku has 500 Health, moves at twice the speed of a Apex Speed Sage and is able to track up to 4 times his base speed. When the One Tailed Complete Transformation is used, the user gains a separate pool of chakra to draw from. Shukaku's Chakra pool is 1000 Chakra and when roaming free/unsealed, this pool is doubled though this means a Ninja World Mod is controlling it.
Note: Each use lasts up to 10 turns before the user wakes up. After waking, he cannot make use of any Jinchuriki or Tailed Beast skills above the basic Chakra Shroud state for 5 turns. Can only be activated twice per arc.
Note: The user is capable of summoning Shukaku at any stage of mastery; during initial stages, this causes him to release Shukaku in an enraged state, temporarily boosting his powerful higher than normally but relinquishing all control over him which causes a Ninja World Moderator to then control his actions, gaining a damage boost to a +60 instead of 40. The user is also rendered KO for the remainder of the event. This, however, does not mean he will lose the Bijuu and will retain it the next arc.

( Attōteki Sonzai ) – Overwhelming Presence ( passive )
Type: Skill
Chakra: N/A
Description: This landmark is filled with the presence of one of the nine Tailed Beasts. Referred to as Chakra Monsters, the beasts were formed form the Sage of the Six Paths splitting the power of the Ten-Tails hundreds of years ago. Each beast carries with it an overwhelming presence, wielding primordial chakra that itself is stronger than most normal humans. When in the presence of a Tailed Beast, one’s damage is reduced by 20 and their base speed is reduced by a quarter. Overwhelming Presence is negated by the Fallen Star meteorite, its power able to diffuse the chakra of a Tailed Beast.
Note: This is always active when in the presence of a Tailed Beast.

( Busō Sunaarashi ) - Fortified Sandstorm ( passive )
Type: Skill
Chakra: N/A
Description: When the foul Chakra Beast that is Shukaku is summoned, his natural power causes a massive sandstorm to erupt and create beating sand that rages across the terrain. Not only does this prevent vision outside of mid range unless the user has Mangekyou level visual prowess, it also deals a low but steady amount of damage to targets and tools exposed to it. This means every turn, enemies and allies will suffer 10 damage while tools will suffer 15 until either the Bijuu leaves the landmark or is sealed/killed.
Note: This is always active when in the presence of the One-Tails and cannot be deactivated.

( Kyosei Suna no Jutsu ) - Greater Sand Technique x2
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60 + 60 = 120 x2
Description: The will manipulate sand from either his gourd or call it forth from the ground, using hand gestures if to control it as he shapes it and uses it to his needs. Other Sand users besides Gaara will need to form a handseal. The user can use it to restrain enemies, defend from incoming techniques, produce simple constructs of sand (which lose their shape if control is released), sand waves, etc. If he uses the sand from his gourd, the technique is both faster and stronger, gaining a rank in strength, this only applies to Gaara.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Daemon and Venom

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Coming from [x]

Mission start:

Join the Raid
Side with Humanity
Make friends?

Panthalassa finally reached the badlands after what seemed like forever. He was excited but soon his flies started jittering. An ominously dark and powerful chakra permeated the air all around them. The battle within the chasm seemed far too intense to just join unnounced. Upon further inspection, a lone ninja stood outside the battle zone. That felt like a much better start to this mission rather than just throwing hands with a massive beast.

Heya... My name is Panthalassa Aburame, but you call call me Admiral! I'm sorry to interrupt but I'm here to respond to the noticeboard... I'm uh... an Aburame I guess... might be able to help a bit?
Though I am a bit at a loss on what is going on, the noticeboard wasn't too detailed other than the end is nye...

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Mission start:

Join the Raid
Side with Humanity
Make friends?

Panthalassa finally reached the badlands after what seemed like forever. He was excited but soon his flies started jittering. An ominously dark and powerful chakra permeated the air all around them. The battle within the chasm seemed far too intense to just join unnounced. Upon further inspection, a lone ninja stood outside the battle zone. That felt like a much better start to this mission rather than just throwing hands with a massive beast.

Heya... My name is Panthalassa Aburame, but you call call me Admiral! I'm sorry to interrupt but I'm here to respond to the noticeboard... I'm uh... an Aburame I guess... might be able to help a bit?
Though I am a bit at a loss on what is going on, the noticeboard wasn't too detailed other than the end is nye...

As a cacophonous battle was taking place below the recently completely excavated mountain wherein the entrance to Irkalla was located, Emiya remained outside, seemingly content to let whatever skirmish that had broken out between those below and the relatively recent unknown figure who made a beeline straight for said entrance play out. Things were seemingly getting out of hand, as the echoing roar of combat drew nearer with every passing second, but given the fact that the first three of the Champions of Humanity to arrive had managed to collectively "glass" an entire mountain, along with the denizens of the Underworld that inhabited it, Emiya knew there was little cause for concern.

Instead, Emiya took what little time they had left to mentally prepare himself for what was bound to be a horrific ordeal. With what little interaction he had with the undead back in the Dead Rivers and Mistheaven, he knew he wasn't the most well-equipped to deal with them, and he'd barely scratched the surface of what Irkalla had to offer given the state his friends and allies were in after their brief skirmish below, but if he had any chance of making it to Marzan, it was with the group that had currently assembled to defend Humanity. One such defender, arriving fashionably late, made their presence known, and followed the protocol that had seemed to have taken hold among the group, introducing themselves, with slight emphasis on their Clan, or unique abilities. And while Panthalassa's admission of being a skilled bug catcher was no doubt the more important reveal, his ranked military title left Emiya scanning the environment for his vessel, or his fleet of marines, neither of which could be found within the landlocked region of the Threshold. Perhaps it was foolish to think one could bring an entire ship with them to the Underworld, but Emiya dared to hope this man was indeed a admiral. Eventually his attention was returned to the man whose glasses seemed to defy all laws of physics, greeting him as a member of the motley crew that had gathered at the gate to hell.

"The more the merrier, Admiral. Glad to have you on board. To give you a brief heads up, since you sound as though you're out of the loop, there was an undead invasion in Tobusekai, which started at the city of Last Bastion, and spread out from there. Aside from causing utter chaos, they were evidently looking for something. People fought back, and while they're not completely routed, Tobusekai's in a much better place than it was. With what breathing room we've managed to carve out, we're going to invade Irkalla and try to stop them at their source, by defeating the one manipulating the dead. As for..."

Emiya gave a pause and looked over towards the opening where part of their group was currently fighting a Tailed Beast of all things, before turning back to meet Pantha's gaze.

"Yeah, I have no idea what that's about. Best to leave them to sort it out amongst themselves. Until they do, I suggest you make any preparations you might need, cause I get the feeling we're not going to have much time to get our stuff together when we're in there."