Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Hei's eyes shift from the Byakugan into the Rinnegan. A red rippled pattern stretched across both eyes with 6 tomoe spread evenly among the first two ripples of each eye. Then, as soon as the Rinnegan activates, a rift in space and time opens up. Appearing as a black abyss this rift is linked to the Spiders shop across the known world.

"Try not to take too long. Safe travels."

( Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. It also grants a family of abilities collectively known as the Six Paths Technique. The user is also able to summon and control the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. Certain Rinnegan abilities have only been demonstrated by single users: Madara can create corporeal shadows in the invisible world of Limbo; Momoshiki is able to absorb any ninjutsu with his right Rinnegan and release it with his Left Rinnegan; Urashiki is capable of moving through time and space when different eyes are activated. While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara and other wielders could switch at will between their other eyes and Rinnegan eyes, although Uchiha aren't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Due to implanting Madara's Rinnegan into his eye, Obito loses the ability to deactivate this eye, much like Nagato.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan users excluding Sasuke.
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for other Rinnegan bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. In the case of Madara, user needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn before activating.
( Yomotsu Hirasaka ) - Underworld Slope Hill
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 40
Description: The user is able to open rifts within the fabric of space which allows them to instantaneously transport themselves anywhere. When used, the user's eyes glow red. The openings can also be used to connect two different spatial locations within the same dimension or create a pathway that links two dimensions together. Similar to Kamui, Yomotsu Hirasaka allows the user to utilize these spacial tears to retreat, perform ambush attacks, and many other possible tactics. Unlike Kaguya's version, the user can only travel fully through these portals, unable to partially emerge through them. The user can also utilise this method to drag their opponents to another location with them.
Note: This can only be used 5 times an event, once every 4 turns. The user can only travel to locations he has already traveled to, unable to use this to go to places he has never been.
Note: Can only be used by Urashiki Otsutsuki bios.
"I will try my best to be swift." Lucifer said to his ally, as he walked in to the portal.

LLM travelling to Veskal's via portal.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Listening carefully, Mirabelle hummed a bit as she tapped her talon lightly to he chin, thinking over the information Vayne gave to her. A possible information leak huh…that could be troublesome if proven to be true. The Tsumikage sighed, continuing to flap her wings to remain airborne to keep the desired altitude. She nodded her head, unable to draw a conclusion without making assumptions. “I couldn’t even get a name…all I can tell is that he was interested information pertaining to the God Child and Spider. Something about him was off, I don’t know what it was but if he attacked you like that, we can only assume he’s got some sort of authority within those lands…perhaps a Daimyo or even the Kage but its too early to draw attention to that. We’ll need to start preparing for our adventure into the underworld. It’s only a matter of time till we gathered enough beat the Voidlord residing down there” she said, her eyes beaming down at the chasm where she had the epic battle against the undead. “That reminds me, I’ve gotten word of a very tragic event that unfolded. Six people where killed in Tsuchi Heiho, and the culprit is at large, foolish of her to have her identity known. I’ll be issuing out a warrant for her arrest, so if you ever meet her, bring her to me or the village as soon as possible. And don’t mind me asking but…what’s up with that guy in the ball of water…
The Nara took the information in with a grain of salt. It seemed like an exact name would still escape him for the moment. Nevertheless, speculation and further research would solve that problem once it became relevant again. The Nara would put that at the back of his mind for now, as more pressing matters seemed to be brewing. "I see, a problem for the future." He'd simply state on the topic of his attackers. Looking once more towards the party below, noticing the numbers increase and a portal being opened. "Yes, the underworld... I guess you're acquainted with some of those here, correct? Anything of note worth being shared to facilitate our adventure?" He'd comment, seeking information on the individuals that were likely to accompany them to the underworld. "I do know of Hei, firsthand. A powerful ally, should he be one." He'd say offering up some of his intel on their encounter in the past, something Mirabelle was privy of due to a past meeting conducted in Tsuchi Heiho. "An attack in Tsuchu Heiho..." He'd pause for a moment, considering that the undead had attacked in a marketplace in the past, but this seemed to be contained and rather underwhelming, supported from by the fact that the attacker was known. "I see a mere pathetic display of 'power' on a largely peaceful community." Vayne'd take a deep breathe, abating his temper once again. "The necessary measures will be taken if she comes across my path, although I sense both Banri and Howard nearby. Are they on the case?" He'd question as he reaches for the marble sized sealing barrier. Playing with the marble in his hands the Nara answered. "A mixture of wrong time, wrong place, and wrong response, to put it simply. I had planned on releasing him after a proper interrogation is conducted, but the timing of the underworld has delayed that somewhat." While that was partially true, the Nara was not particularly intent on releasing the man just yet, as he had plans for him, one's that Mirabelle generally frowned upon due to dealing with unsavory abilities. Within Vayne's psyche Achlys would chide. 'Releasing him so he becomes Roxis' puppet, quite the return of tactics I must say.' The Nara ignored her for the moment.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The incubus heard footsteps loudening behind him; a new entrant to the Threshold. Without his sensory active, Merlin couldn't ascertain their identity, though it was the least of his concerns at this time. The footsteps stopped behind him, and he was suddenly greeted with a warm sensation. A gentle warmth filling his body, one that didn't belong to his own healing abilities. He looked to his left, seeing a glowing orb hovering at his shoulder. His curiosity piqued, he looked around to find the source of the orb, presumably it belonged to the one who had just arrived. Lo and behold, his eyes found Emiya Shirou. He smiled at the Hero of Justice, thankful for the gesture, and turned his gaze back down towards the depth of the chasm. There were still more to come, but time was of the essence. No doubt, the incursion on Last Bastion was but a precursor to a larger assault, which necessitated a preemptive strike. A common tactic in warfare. For a brief moment, the Magus of Flowers saw his king, standing at the gate with her Knights of Round, and gone in the blink of an eye.

Range: Short
Chakra: Varies (lvl 1: +20 chakra per turn / lvl 2: +60 chakra per turn / lvl 3: +120 chakra per turn)
Description: Those with the cells of Hashirama are able to use the immense regeneration ability to heal injuries afflicted on them in mere moments. Anyone who has these cells in their bodies are able to naturally use this. This allows the user to heal minor injuries such as cuts,gashes, broken fingers or wrist/ankle and other small bruises.

Level 1: Done passively, this allows the user to heal small to moderate injuries. These include things like small cuts to broken digits and bruises as well as bleeding. These involve injuries that result from taijutsu attacks to minor wounds such as stabs in limbs, some broken bones as well as internal bleeding, slight organ tears. This is for none life threatening wounds and heals up to 30 damage

Health: 125
Chakra: 2860
As Lucifer exits back though the rift Hei releases it allowing the fabric of space-time to close once more. Then, relaxing his eyes the Rippled pattern of the Rinnegan will recede back into a standard Byakugan. Looking around the field Hei would notice one of the fighters had not fully recovered. Walking over to them Hei waves, a friendly gesture was he approached.

"That seemed like a tough battle, i'm sorry I couldn't make it in time. I was able to catch some of it at a distance. It was quite the display. You're the one whom summoned that massive wooden buddha right? impressive to say the least. If you'll allow me, I'm trained in the medical field and can heal your wounds for you. Perhaps you can explain the nature of Wood Release to me while I do?"

Hei reaches out with his hands, his chakra calm as it flows to them. A light healing glow will form and rapidly begin healing the damage on his ally.

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.
To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.
Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.
( Iryō Ninjutsu: Shōsen Jutsu ) - Medical Technique: Mystic Palm Technique
Chakra: N/A (2x the amount of damage healed, 200 max) (-70)
Description: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing chakra onto their hands, forming an aura of greenish chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or remove with poisons or toxins, though it can heal damage by them. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal, he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for x amount of damage the user needs to spend 2x amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other hand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant.
Note: Can be used on up to 2 targets.
Note: Can only be used by Medical Ninja.
Chakra: 3350 - 15 - 70 = 3265
Health: 200

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Coming from: Haesu

Naruto had finally made the journey to the Threshold, joining the call to take the fight directly to this Mother Cult. Naruto wasn't a bit nervous as he a saw the others who had also heeded this call and so he ran over. He was here to meet with Mirabelle but he couldn't help but introduce himself to all the other cool looking ninja as well. He had no idea what lied beyond the gate and he knew it would probably take a great deal of teamwork with people he had never met before. Naruto wasn't even sure how exactly they managed to open such a gate. It was best he gathered a bit of information before he entered this place and met with the Tsumikage otherwise he risked looking like a total dunce before her.

As Naruto neared the group he was relived to see a familiar face among the group. He quickly made his way towards Hei in an effort to get an update on the situation.

"Heh, so you showed up too Hei? Well I guess it a good thing I came too, there's no way I could let you go in knowing I wasn't there watching your back. Who're your friends? The name's Uzumaki Naruto!" Naruto warmly smiled as he conveyed his friendliness and openness to meeting with everyone. He would do whatever it took to defeat this cult of people who were trying to destroy the world they lived on.

@Serpent

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from: Haesu

Naruto had finally made the journey to the Threshold, joining the call to take the fight directly to this Mother Cult. Naruto wasn't a bit nervous as he a saw the others who had also heeded this call and so he ran over. He was here to meet with Mirabelle but he couldn't help but introduce himself to all the other cool looking ninja as well. He had no idea what lied beyond the gate and he knew it would probably take a great deal of teamwork with people he had never met before. Naruto wasn't even sure how exactly they managed to open such a gate. It was best he gathered a bit of information before he entered this place and met with the Tsumikage otherwise he risked looking like a total dunce before her.
As Naruto neared the group he was relived to see a familiar face among the group. He quickly made his way towards Hei in an effort to get an update on the situation.
"Heh, so you showed up too Hei? Well I guess it a good thing I came too, there's no way I could let you go in knowing I wasn't there watching your back. Who're your friends? The name's Uzumaki Naruto!" Naruto warmly smiled as he conveyed his friendliness and openness to meeting with everyone. He would do whatever it took to defeat this cult of people who were trying to destroy the world they lived on.
@Serpent
"Oh, hey Naruto. You're tagging along to are ya? Did you remember to visit the spider for his unique augmentations to make fighting in the underworld viable?" Hei says excited to see his old friend, but weary of his often times nonchalant air headedness and sometimes outright stupidity. Just judging form the expression on his friends face it became clear to Hei that Naruto had no idea what he was talking about. "Sigh.. You neve cease to amaze me Naruto.. Here, take this Ryo and head to Veskals Exchange in marker 237. A man known as the Spider has a shop there. Purchase the items you'll need and return here as soon as possible."

Giving Geezus (Naruto) 3550 Ryo.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming From: Keishi (007)

Kōtetsu could smell the stink of the defeated undead long before he even arrived in The Threshold, but it wasn't strong enough to mask the scent of the others who had come to descend into the underworld. Out of the seven people gathered thus far, only one scent was familiar. Hei Otsutsuki. The man he'd worked with to defend the Last Bastion from the undead. Deciding to be cautious, he activated his enhanced strength and grasped Kusanagi's hilt before channeling earth chakra into the weapon to drastically increase its weight (x40) to increase the force of his attacks. In addition to this, he formed a seal where his hand touched the chokutō that bound the enhancement to the weapon indefinitely.

It was only after preparing himself for any unexpected situations that he decided to approach the entrance of the cavern. He could hear Hei speaking with someone that gave off the same scent as the monstrosities he'd seen while battling the Primordial Goddess, and the familiar smell of the black ooze she commanded that turned things into her slave emanated from him. Kōtetsu was eager to traverse the spiral pathway to see the gate for himself, but instead, he turned to the white-haired man who smelled of flowers who stood near the entrance. Mingled with the smell of flowers was the rot of the undead, and the Inuzuka could tell that he had taken part in the battle here.

“Can you tell me about the undead you fought here?” There Inuzuka asked, eager to know the kinds of enemies he'd be facing.

( Chakura Chikara ) - Chakra Enhanced Strength
Chakra cost: ( +25 to taijutsu techniques )
Damage points: ( +25 to taijutsu techniques )
Description: A technique that uses the refine chakra control and concentration required in medical ninjutsu to enhance one's strength to monstrous levels. This is done by storing chakra into one's hands or feet and releasing it onto the target with pinpoint timing. With this strength, the user can decimate the ground or even kill opponents with a single strike.
Note: Can only be used by Sakura, Momoshiki, Sarada or Tsunade bios.
Note: Once activated, lasts the entire battle.
(Doton: Chō Kajūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Super Added Weight Rock Technique
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A (+40 if used to add damage)
Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. This technique can increase the weight of a target up to 100 times. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.
Note: The weight change lasts 2 turns or until countered.
(Fuuinjutsu: Baundoenchanto) - Sealing Arts: Bound Enchantment
Chakra: 15 (-5 per turn)
Description: This seal may only be used on weapons that are in contact with the user. This seal may also be passively applied to the user's weapons or formed onto a weapon the user is holding by expending a move. Only activated when the user is utilizing a jutsu to enhance or otherwise affect said weapon, this seal (which is marked with the kanji for "bind") will activate and drain chakra from the user to fuel said jutsu, even when the user uses another jutsu. It will permanently (or for as long as the user chooses to keep paying chakra) bind the enhancement to the weapon by doing so, as it is constantly being fueled. Each turn the weapon will be able to be used as if the enhancement that was made on it was newly activated, so that they may block and attack with the weapon it was used on without breaking the freeform dodging/blocking rules.
- Only one of these seals may be active at a time on a single weapon
- Only works on weapons
Health
Chakra
2,000 - 185​
As Lucifer exits back though the rift Hei releases it allowing the fabric of space-time to close once more. Then, relaxing his eyes the Rippled pattern of the Rinnegan will recede back into a standard Byakugan. Looking around the field Hei would notice one of the fighters had not fully recovered. Walking over to them Hei waves, a friendly gesture was he approached.

"That seemed like a tough battle, i'm sorry I couldn't make it in time. I was able to catch some of it at a distance. It was quite the display. You're the one whom summoned that massive wooden buddha right? impressive to say the least. If you'll allow me, I'm trained in the medical field and can heal your wounds for you. Perhaps you can explain the nature of Wood Release to me while I do?"

Hei reaches out with his hands, his chakra calm as it flows to them. A light healing glow will form and rapidly begin healing the damage on his ally.

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.
To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.
Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.
( Iryō Ninjutsu: Shōsen Jutsu ) - Medical Technique: Mystic Palm Technique
Chakra: N/A (2x the amount of damage healed, 200 max) (-70)
Description: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing chakra onto their hands, forming an aura of greenish chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or remove with poisons or toxins, though it can heal damage by them. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal, he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for x amount of damage the user needs to spend 2x amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other hand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant.
Note: Can be used on up to 2 targets.
Note: Can only be used by Medical Ninja.
Chakra: 3350 - 15 - 70 = 3265
Health: 200

So many questions, and so little time. Merlin stood to his feet, now fully recovered from the injuries sustained in the battle to open the gate. Bowing his head to Hei, in thanks for the assistance in healing his body, he took a few steps forward, peering over the edge and into the depths of the chasm, where the gate to Kur awaited. Silence was his initial response to Kotetsu and Hei's questions, the latter's being more personal than that of his compatriot. With a wry chuckle, the incubus half-turned to face both men, holding his staff in hand. "Fuwah... I never expected little old me to get so much attention, now of all times. But, anyway, thank you both for your assistance, in this moment and in the times to come. I am Merlin, the Magus of Flowers, and Caster of the Grand station." Though his self-introduction would appear to some, one above all else, as a way to sate his ego, it was important that all those present were aware of each other's names, for communication purposes. The battle to come would depend on their ability to unite and act as a cohesive unit.

"The undead we faced here were unlike any of those you would've seen on the outside. Though some were no more than mindless minions, they possessed strength beyond that of the typical footsoldier. Some had skills resembling your Ninjutsu, also of great power. Some would reduce the potency of your own abilities, and augment theirs. As for you..." Merlin directed his gaze to Hei, narrowing his eyes at the man, as if to make a show of some apparent suspicion. The tension building from the moments of silence was broken by Merlin smiling at his own mischief, rubbing his head lightly "You sure know how to flatter a guy. My abilities are definitely more in tune with the world than those of others. Wood embodies vitality, life. Much like a certain goddess." Merlin's allusion to Tiamat would not be lost on either man, both of whom were present for her return.

Health: 160
Chakra: 3025

• Love
Reactions: Serpent

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So many questions, and so little time. Merlin stood to his feet, now fully recovered from the injuries sustained in the battle to open the gate. Bowing his head to Hei, in thanks for the assistance in healing his body, he took a few steps forward, peering over the edge and into the depths of the chasm, where the gate to Kur awaited. Silence was his initial response to Kotetsu and Hei's questions, the latter's being more personal than that of his compatriot. With a wry chuckle, the incubus half-turned to face both men, holding his staff in hand. "Fuwah... I never expected little old me to get so much attention, now of all times. But, anyway, thank you both for your assistance, in this moment and in the times to come. I am Merlin, the Magus of Flowers, and Caster of the Grand station." Though his self-introduction would appear to some, one above all else, as a way to sate his ego, it was important that all those present were aware of each other's names, for communication purposes. The battle to come would depend on their ability to unite and act as a cohesive unit.

"The undead we faced here were unlike any of those you would've seen on the outside. Though some were no more than mindless minions, they possessed strength beyond that of the typical footsoldier. Some had skills resembling your Ninjutsu, also of great power. Some would reduce the potency of your own abilities, and augment theirs. As for you..." Merlin directed his gaze to Hei, narrowing his eyes at the man, as if to make a show of some apparent suspicion. The tension building from the moments of silence was broken by Merlin smiling at his own mischief, rubbing his head lightly "You sure know how to flatter a guy. My abilities are definitely more in tune with the world than those of others. Wood embodies vitality, life. Much like a certain goddess." Merlin's allusion to Tiamat would not be lost on either man, both of whom were present for her return.

"Vitality and Life."

Hei pauses for a moment as he looks back at the leftover wooden construction from the previous battle. The ability to manipulate and control organic material in the form of Wood Release was indeed unique. Moreover it's a trait likened to his Clan, or rather the God Tree's chakra fruit. Such an ability would be compatible with Hei's body and own chakra edible creation. Thinking for a moment it would become clear that the only way to sample this chakra peacefully would be to be honest about it. After all they're all fighting for the same goal.

"Merlin, The Magus of Flowers and Caster of the Grand station. I am Hei Otsutsuki. Over millennia my clan has traveled interdimensional space in cultivating chakra through the use of God Tree's and the fruit they provide. I believe that long ago ancients of my clan cultivated this world and brought chakra to it's land. From this many abilities have stemmed. Including the rare ability to manipulate Wood Style. I to have a unique ability to sample chakra from people, captivating small amounts into Chakra Fruit. Upon consumption I enter an enhanced state. I become my true self. With it I gain the ability of the required chakra and my natural senjutsu infusion more then doubles. With your permission I'd like to sample your chakra (100 Chakra Points) to cultivate this fruit to aid in the battle for humankind."

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
"Oh, hey Naruto. You're tagging along to are ya? Did you remember to visit the spider for his unique augmentations to make fighting in the underworld viable?" Hei says excited to see his old friend, but weary of his often times nonchalant air headedness and sometimes outright stupidity. Just judging form the expression on his friends face it became clear to Hei that Naruto had no idea what he was talking about. "Sigh.. You neve cease to amaze me Naruto.. Here, take this Ryo and head to Veskals Exchange in marker 237. A man known as the Spider has a shop there. Purchase the items you'll need and return here as soon as possible."

Giving Geezus (Naruto) 3550 Ryo.
You must be registered to see images
Naruto scratches his head as he becomes puzzled at the mention of the Spider. He had faintly remembering hearing about some person or group that was known by that name but couldnt make much of it. After receiving a generous donation of ryo from Hei, he takes his advice to go seek out the items he would need to be prepared for battle. Though Naruto had just made it to the Threshold, he quickly turned around and went towards Veskal's Exchange to make the arrangements necessary to be fully prepared for the fight ahead.
"Thanks Hei, I'll be back soon. Hehehe"

LLM

(Naruto places the 3550 Ryo in his Froggy Wallet)

Travel Itinerary

#93 (12:30am -1:30am) - >#103 (1:30am - 2:30am) ->#109 (2:30am - 3:30am) ->#108 (3:30am -4:30am) ->#112 (4:30am - 5:30am) -> #254 (5:30am - 6:30am) -> #255 (6:30am - 7:30am)-> #150 (7:30am -8:30am) -#149 (8:30am - 9:30am) -#258 (9:30am -10:30am) -#259 (10:30am - 11:30am) - >#260(11:30am-12:30pm -> #238 (12:30pm -1:30pm) #237 (1:30pm arrival)

• Haha
Reactions: Arthorius

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️

"Vitality and Life."

Hei pauses for a moment as he looks back at the leftover wooden construction from the previous battle. The ability to manipulate and control organic material in the form of Wood Release was indeed unique. Moreover it's a trait likened to his Clan, or rather the God Tree's chakra fruit. Such an ability would be compatible with Hei's body and own chakra edible creation. Thinking for a moment it would become clear that the only way to sample this chakra peacefully would be to be honest about it. After all they're all fighting for the same goal.

"Merlin, The Magus of Flowers and Caster of the Grand station. I am Hei Otsutsuki. Over millennia my clan has traveled interdimensional space in cultivating chakra through the use of God Tree's and the fruit they provide. I believe that long ago ancients of my clan cultivated this world and brought chakra to it's land. From this many abilities have stemmed. Including the rare ability to manipulate Wood Style. I to have a unique ability to sample chakra from people, captivating small amounts into Chakra Fruit. Upon consumption I enter an enhanced state. I become my true self. With it I gain the ability of the required chakra and my natural senjutsu infusion more then doubles. With your permission I'd like to sample your chakra (100 Chakra Points) to cultivate this fruit to aid in the battle for humankind."
The Inuzuka simply listened as Merlin introduced himself before going on to describe the undead he had faced. While clearly different, they reminded him of the gargantuan beast he had fought alongside the so-called Witch in Soren's Rest. With Hei's explanation, Kōtetsu was also able to learn about the Otsutsuki, but after hearing what was said he had more questions than answers, questions that would have to be addressed at another time.

“My name is Kōtetsu Inuzuka, Leader of the Inuzuka clan, and the King of Beasts. Who are they?” He asked, pointing upwards to the four individuals who were in the air.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Coming From: https://animebase.me/threads/kuzuyama-092.755910/page-2#post-22063400

Nacht finally reaching the landmark, it didnt take much to realize a battle of some sort took place.. Though it matters none. It didnt take a wise guy to notice the portal looking thingy. "Nacht.. you have several people far off into the distance.... and the not so distant" Bermuda said. Nacht looked around not bothered by none of them. Just gazing to see everybody position. It seems they are gathering to go through the portal? Seems like weaklings... Nacht disliked those type of people the most. If you scared stay home. "Lets Go" Nacht demanded towards bermuda. Making sure everything was good, Nacht and Bermuda made his way towards and through the portal.. What lies ahead was truly a mystery

-LLM-
-Going into the portal-

• Haha
Reactions: Troi

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Coming From: https://animebase.me/threads/kuzuyama-092.755910/page-2#post-22063400

Nacht finally reaching the landmark, it didnt take much to realize a battle of some sort took place.. Though it matters none. It didnt take a wise guy to notice the portal looking thingy. "Nacht.. you have several people far off into the distance.... and the not so distant" Bermuda said. Nacht looked around not bothered by none of them. Just gazing to see everybody position. It seems they are gathering to go through the portal? Seems like weaklings... Nacht disliked those type of people the most. If you scared stay home. "Lets Go" Nacht demanded towards bermuda. Making sure everything was good, Nacht and Bermuda made his way towards and through the portal.. What lies ahead was truly a mystery

-LLM-
-Going into the portal-
Belzebuth and Belzebuth 2 would note the approaching stranger, attempting to move past the large group of people who had gathered and enter the underworld unprompted. Seeking to prevent this, Belzebuth 1 would spit a large amount of the sea of life at S rank power in a conical fashion aimed to smother the interloper, along with blocking entrance to Irkalla, once the sea had impacted it's target location, Belzebuth 2 would shift the state of the sea in to the vile haze, incinerating the man if he chose to continue on this course of action.

(Seimei no Umi) – The Sea of Life
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: 40 – 60
Damage: 80 – 100
Description: The Sea of Life is the principle and signature skill of all Children of Tiamat; like Tiamat, it is a manifestation of their will and an extension of their own bodies. In essence, the Sea of Life emulates the concept of all life being born from the sea. Unlike the All-Mother, the Children of Tiamat expend considerable chakra when accessing this technique, or its variants. The black mud can be generated from any part of the user’s body and is of extraordinarily high density, allowing it to easily engulf and overcome physical obstacles. When used the scale of this technique can vary depending on the rank used; at its highest rank it can surpass even that of Water Release: Great Waterfall. Through physical force alone it can overwhelm multiple opponents, carrying immense concussive force. The user is able to release the mud from their body in any shape that they choose, limited only by their imagination and rank. The technique carries with it the Amino-Geis, forcibly converting whoever is caught into a slave of the user. The mud can be blocked or sealed, although it must respect neutrality and damage values. S-Rank applications can be used thrice per battle, once every two turns.

(Heiruzu) – Vile Haze
Chakra: 60
Damage: 120
Description: A technique cast on Sea of Life material currently on the battlefield, or from the user’s own mouth. The technique essentially converts Sea of Life material, in its mud state in either the user’s body or in the surrounding environment, into a toxic black vapor. The black smog, when produced from the user’s body, will fill an area mid-range around them. When used from Sea of Life material, the smog will form in a one range-radius larger than the applied quantity; for example, if the user uses this on a pool of Sea of Life that is short-range in radius, the vapor will fill an area equivalent to mid-range. The toxic vapor is remarkably hot, capable of melting solid matter although it cannot harm the user or their Sea of Life familiars in any way. It is extremely hazardous to living things not currently influenced by the Sea of Life, meaning other Children of Tiamat are immune to the effects of this technique. Vile Haze also does not carry with it the intrinsic properties of the Amino-Geis. This technique can be used three times per battle.

Belzebuth and Belzebuth 2 prevent Nacht's movement in to the portal.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Yes; I am aware of some these men; namely the red head here. Emiya, this is one of my councilmen; Vayne. Nara, this is Emiya, a recent friend but an ally we can rely on. The mage down b below with white hair is Merlin, an associate of my former mentor. Another one is Lucifer, a Child of Tiamat but he’s been somewhat of a great ally thus far. The rest whom just arrived are some who I recognized from the clean up we did of the Last Bastion. Never got chance to really welcome them but alas; I think it’s time we head down. Introductions are to be arranged with them. That rodent who attacked the village will for sure be dealt with, but as said…another time…” she said flying down near towards the ground, hoping Vayne and Emiya would follow behind. Once she arrived near the surface; she would flap her wings landing near the ground. She arrived to greet the others whom had traveled here from places far and wide. “Greetings, I am Mirabelle of the Hayabusa Clan and current reigning Kage of Tsumiagakure. It’s a pleasure seeing familiar faces again…but time is of the essence…if you have any preparations, please do them now as we prepare to venture into the void below. Who are you all? I’d love to know thy names before we descend” she said gesturing to the Inuzuka and other males present. However, she noticed that someone was trying to bypass the group, heading towards the portal. "Hey! W-wai!" she tried to speak but noticed the demonic creation of Lucifer attempt to stop it. Mai would join Mirabelle as well from the skies above.

1430 SC
2050 CP

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Belzebuth and Belzebuth 2 would note the approaching stranger, attempting to move past the large group of people who had gathered and enter the underworld unprompted. Seeking to prevent this, Belzebuth 1 would spit a large amount of the sea of life at S rank power in a conical fashion aimed to smother the interloper, along with blocking entrance to Irkalla, once the sea had impacted it's target location, Belzebuth 2 would shift the state of the sea in to the vile haze, incinerating the man if he chose to continue on this course of action.

Description: The Sea of Life is the principle and signature skill of all Children of Tiamat; like Tiamat, it is a manifestation of their will and an extension of their own bodies. In essence, the Sea of Life emulates the concept of all life being born from the sea. Unlike the All-Mother, the Children of Tiamat expend considerable chakra when accessing this technique, or its variants. The black mud can be generated from any part of the user’s body and is of extraordinarily high density, allowing it to easily engulf and overcome physical obstacles. When used the scale of this technique can vary depending on the rank used; at its highest rank it can surpass even that of Water Release: Great Waterfall. Through physical force alone it can overwhelm multiple opponents, carrying immense concussive force. The user is able to release the mud from their body in any shape that they choose, limited only by their imagination and rank. The technique carries with it the Amino-Geis, forcibly converting whoever is caught into a slave of the user. The mud can be blocked or sealed, although it must respect neutrality and damage values. S-Rank applications can be used thrice per battle, once every two turns.

(Heiruzu) – Vile Haze
Description: A technique cast on Sea of Life material currently on the battlefield, or from the user’s own mouth. The technique essentially converts Sea of Life material, in its mud state in either the user’s body or in the surrounding environment, into a toxic black vapor. The black smog, when produced from the user’s body, will fill an area mid-range around them. When used from Sea of Life material, the smog will form in a one range-radius larger than the applied quantity; for example, if the user uses this on a pool of Sea of Life that is short-range in radius, the vapor will fill an area equivalent to mid-range. The toxic vapor is remarkably hot, capable of melting solid matter although it cannot harm the user or their Sea of Life familiars in any way. It is extremely hazardous to living things not currently influenced by the Sea of Life, meaning other Children of Tiamat are immune to the effects of this technique. Vile Haze also does not carry with it the intrinsic properties of the Amino-Geis. This technique can be used three times per battle.

Gotta quote eh

Reactions: Troi

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Coming from: Veskal's Exchange

Yes; I am aware of some these men; namely the red head here. Emiya, this is one of my councilmen; Vayne. Nara, this is Emiya, a recent friend but an ally we can rely on. The mage down b below with white hair is Merlin, an associate of my former mentor. Another one is Lucifer, a Child of Tiamat but he’s been somewhat of a great ally thus far. The rest whom just arrived are some who I recognized from the clean up we did of the Last Bastion. Never got chance to really welcome them but alas; I think it’s time we head down. Introductions are to be arranged with them. That rodent who attacked the village will for sure be dealt with, but as said…another time…” she said flying down near towards the ground, hoping Vayne and Emiya would follow behind. Once she arrived near the surface; she would flap her wings landing near the ground. She arrived to greet the others whom had traveled here from places far and wide. “Greetings, I am Mirabelle of the Hayabusa Clan and current reigning Kage of Tsumiagakure. It’s a pleasure seeing familiar faces again…but time is of the essence…if you have any preparations, please do them now as we prepare to venture into the void below. Who are you all? I’d love to know thy names before we descend” she said gesturing to the Inuzuka and other males present. However, she noticed that someone was trying to bypass the group, heading towards the portal. "Hey! W-wai!" she tried to speak but noticed the demonic creation of Lucifer attempt to stop it. Mai would join Mirabelle as well from the skies above.

1430 SC
2050 CP
After the journey to visit the spider, Naruto had once again arrived at the open portal. After finding and thanking Hei once again, Naruto sought out the Tsumikage hoping she was at least approachable and able to advise the young shinobi what exactly was going on. With lives in jeopardy, Naruto would not and could not sit idly by and let others protect him, he was determined and ready to lend whatever assistance he could. It was the commotion at the portal that surprised Naruto, had the fighting already begun?

Naruto could hear a voice of a woman yelling out to the man who was mighty close to the portal and moved towards it to see what all the commotion was about. It was here Naruto would have his first encounter with Mirabelle and he hoped to make the right impression upon meeting her.

"Looks like the fun's already beginning? I'm totally ready to get this thing started." Naruto said in a jolly manner as he made his way towards Mirabelle. "I'm Uzumaki Naruto, you must be Mirabelle the Tsumikage right? I look forward to kicking the asses of those Mother Cult guys with ya!" Naruto would make a determined face as he smacked his fist into his opposite bandaged palm.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess I'll be back...

LLM

Travel Itinerary: #093 -> #103 -> #109 -> #108 -> #112
Departing #093 Threashold at 1:30pm (02/24/2021)
#103: 2:30pm - 3:30pm
#109: 3:30pm - 4:30pm
#108: 4:30pm - 5:30pm
Arriving at #112 Coral Cliffs at 5:30pm (02/24/2021)

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

(Heiruzu) – Vile Haze

Gotta quote eh
I'll agree with Arthorius's set up here. If I only look at the post attacking and Teno's movement, then it would look like the interception is unprovoked. But when looking at the grander picture in past posts, as well as taking into account the dire battle that transpired between the original three and the Servants of the Underworld, it's no surprise that one would be on high alert afterwards. They are, after all, at the cusp of enemy territory. Anyone that arrives could be their enemy, especially if they ignore what else is going on surrounding them. So continue.

Also, as promised to Joker - Black Lives Matter.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
I'll agree with Arthorius's set up here. If I only look at the post attacking and Teno's movement, then it would look like the interception is unprovoked. But when looking at the grander picture in past posts, as well as taking into account the dire battle that transpired between the original three and the Servants of the Underworld, it's no surprise that one would be on high alert afterwards. They are, after all, at the cusp of enemy territory. Anyone that arrives could be their enemy, especially if they ignore what else is going on surrounding them. So continue.

Also, as promised to Joker - Black Lives Matter.
BS CALLING. But we all knew it was coming. Not surprising you had all that energy on discord Friday now it disappeared.

____
“Nacht” Bermuda said. “Yeah.. I know” Nacht responded. With the obvious shadow hovering over and Bermuda right there sensing it. Nacht caused a large wolf entity to overshadow him. As this happened the wolf would eat (absorb) the technique that was attempted to harm him. Nacht continued forward

(Ninjutsu/Iryō Fuinjutsu: Gurattonzu Banketto) Ninja Art / Medical Sealing Style: Gluttons Banquet
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/a
Description: Gluttons Banquet is a very unique style of jutsu that combines the basics of ninja art in terms of molding and creation and sealing arts. The user will touch their body applying a seal while stringing a single handseal creating a wolf like entity in the form of pure raw chakra around the user. Upon doing this the wolf will have a fork and knife. The wolf like entity purpose is to eat all forms of chakra present within short range all around the user excluding directly from the opponents body (User isnt affected by this). The wolf like entity will take a deep breath. Upon doing this, it will break down, and absorb all forms of chakra by inhaling the techniques/chakra, even harden materials (It will simply break down the earth into crumbs). As the jutsus are absorb into the wolf, thats when the seal on the user will kick in. The chakra that the wolf absorbs will be stored inside the users body, being able to replenish their Health equivalent to the chakra damage output of said opponent technique.
Note: The user can only use said technique Twice per battle
Note: User can only absorb S rank techniques once and A and below, once.
Note: Cant use any Fuinjutsu or Basic Ninjutsu in the same turn or the following turn
Note: Cant use any medical jutsu in the following turn

-LLM-

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards

1430 SC

2050 CP
The Nara listened intently to the information being shared, nodding in Emiya's direction as his name was brought up. He recalled meeting the man not too long, specifically at the side of the miracle child. An entity that was noticeably missing from the red head's side. Although for general safety measures, it did seem wise to not have a child in attendance for an event that seemed to have dire implications. He noted the individuals mentioned, taking mental notes of each. His thoughts seemed to linger on the 'Child of Tiamat'. His memories flashed back to the encounter with 'Goddess', to the extended battle at Hokubu Ocean and the series of events that had transpired after; The Red Fever, The Dark Tower, and The Miracle Child. It all stemmed back to that famed encounter and humanities actions. The Nara pondered on questioning 'Lucifer' on these events, surely as a descendant of Tiamat he must be privy to some extra intel. He'd put these thoughts away for now, as it seemed that a new individual had arrived in the landmark, with this one in particular seeming to spring 'something' into action. Interested both by that and meeting those present below, Vayne would nod once more towards Emiya before moving down.

Descending from his Ink hawk, Vayne addressed the group present. “Seems like we have some action brewing…” He’d say as he side glanced towards the entrance of the portal. Looking back towards those near him, the Nara would introduce himself. “I am Vayne Aurelius of the Nara Clan, user of shadows and ink.” He would exclude the fact that he was a NE wielder simply due to the fact that he was in Sage Mode and his appearance reflected said fact.

Concluding mission.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
BS CALLING. But we all knew it was coming. Not surprising you had all that energy on discord Friday now it disappeared.

____
“Nacht” Bermuda said. “Yeah.. I know” Nacht responded. With the obvious shadow hovering over and Bermuda right there sensing it. Nacht caused a large wolf entity to overshadow him. As this happened the wolf would eat (absorb) the technique that was attempted to harm him. Nacht continued forward

(Ninjutsu/Iryō Fuinjutsu: Gurattonzu Banketto) Ninja Art / Medical Sealing Style: Gluttons Banquet
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/a
Description: Gluttons Banquet is a very unique style of jutsu that combines the basics of ninja art in terms of molding and creation and sealing arts. The user will touch their body applying a seal while stringing a single handseal creating a wolf like entity in the form of pure raw chakra around the user. Upon doing this the wolf will have a fork and knife. The wolf like entity purpose is to eat all forms of chakra present within short range all around the user excluding directly from the opponents body (User isnt affected by this). The wolf like entity will take a deep breath. Upon doing this, it will break down, and absorb all forms of chakra by inhaling the techniques/chakra, even harden materials (It will simply break down the earth into crumbs). As the jutsus are absorb into the wolf, thats when the seal on the user will kick in. The chakra that the wolf absorbs will be stored inside the users body, being able to replenish their Health equivalent to the chakra damage output of said opponent technique.
Note: The user can only use said technique Twice per battle
Note: User can only absorb S rank techniques once and A and below, once.
Note: Cant use any Fuinjutsu or Basic Ninjutsu in the same turn or the following turn
Note: Cant use any medical jutsu in the following turn

-LLM-
Your absorbing lacks the required chakra to absorb my technique, I'll need to get this checked.