Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I definitely do if we both wake up and the robber says, "I lose, take me to jail"
Even if he didn't say that. You win. People fail to understand that
i dont even know wtf is going on, but if u do something and u finally realize that ur wrong and say yes i was wrong"... means that he lost or something? They are both great ninjas and characters and haterz people like u can only talk shit now where was i ...

You must be registered for see images

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
30๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i dont even know wtf is going on, but if u do something and u finally realize that ur wrong and say yes i was wrong"... means that he lost or something? They are both great ninjas and characters and haterz people like u can only talk shit now where was i ...

When a man says I lose I tend to think he lost. I don't know why you ppl tend to get emotional at that fact. Now where was I...

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
66๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Realizing he's wrong hardly matters when his plan was to kill someone and take over the world and failed to do that.

It's nice he changed but even if he didn't. He lost.

LeSauce

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Can't believe haters still say Sasuke lost.

Now they're saying Sasuke was losing VOTE 1?

Sasuke literally pooped on Naruto and spared him.

This base is nothing but Naruto fans now.