The Martyr of Konoha: The Itachi Uchiha FC

If you could have 1 of Itachi's jutsu/tools, which one would it be?

• Total voters

Magatsu Izanagi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Itachi and Shisui shoes. Who here would wear them?

You must be registered for see images
Like Chie, I don't wear anime merch with characters on them :p

But if I were going to a con or something, then yeah, why not. Not really a Converse-type guy though, I'd prefer something like this:

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*falls into thread*

Sooooo I've been absent for quite awhile and I feel absolutely terrible about it! I'm so sorry to have disappeared (yet again) like that. Real life hasn't been too kind as of late. But you guys are truly amazing for keeping this FC going. <3

I'll have any new members added to the OP as soon as possible. Also, gonna just go ahead and say that you guys have posted amazing stuff once more! So much awesomeness!! And those drawings everyone did were just... :ilu::ilu::ilu:<3<3<3:squeek:

Now, random question time- inspired by a fanart picture posted here in the thread...

If Itachi played an instrument, what instrument would it be and why?

Last edited:
Reactions: Edenia

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*falls into thread*

Sooooo I've been absent for quite awhile and I feel absolutely terrible about it! I'm so sorry to have disappeared (yet again) like that. Real life hasn't been too kind as of late. But you guys are truly amazing for keeping this FC going. <3

I'll have any new members added to the OP as soon as possible. Also, gonna just go ahead and say that you guys have posted amazing stuff once more! So much awesomeness!! And those drawings everyone did were just... :ilu::ilu::ilu:<3<3<3:squeek:

Now, random question time- inspired by a fanart picture posted here in the thread...

Idk why, but i see Itachi playing a violin. It just fits him, imo.
Him playing something sad in the rain is what i can see.

Last edited:

Edenia

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*falls into thread*

Definitely Violin. It's delicate and somewhat melancholic. Like Sherlock Holmes when he needs to think and get inspiration to solve his crimes and to dive into another world. A relaxation method!

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*falls into thread*

Kaya, you're back!

xD Thanks for posting again.(':

All of this:

Because, why not?

Itachi was most likely very musically inclined.

Okay, but on an actually serious note. The violin. ~
Reason: I could see him enjoying classical music, it fits his style imho. Also, like Hiєi said I could see him playing a sad tune or two. This instrument is also quite calming and Itachi is all about being calm, so it's a good fit. c:

Tennis Robot

Elite
Kin
65💸
Kumi
3,060💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I imagine Itachi playing the harp. It is the most serene/ethereal instrument (if instruments can even really be ethereal lol), and I feel like it would look very smooth/effortless to play (compared to the often frantic/jerky bow movements one would make with a violin), though I suppose the harp can be played that way on high-tempo songs...idk. Everyone seems to be in agreement about the violin, so I guess I don't understand Itachi :/

I could also see him playing the piano, the organ, or the pan flute.

Edenia

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaya, you're back!

xD Thanks for posting again.(':

All of this:

Because, why not?

Itachi was most likely very musically inclined.

Okay, but on an actually serious note. The violin. ~
Reason: I could see him enjoying classical music, it fits his style imho. Also, like Hiєi said I could see him playing a sad tune or two. This instrument is also quite calming and Itachi is all about being calm, so it's a good fit. c:

your art skill :reborn:

and beautiful fanart at the end too!

Reactions: Magatsu Izanagi

Magatsu Izanagi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Hmm... very good question...

I can really see him playing the flute. It's a simpler instrument, but it can sound amazing if the musician is experienced. I feel like that's how Itachi would have been.

If not, then I could see him playing the piano, or the violin, as others have mentioned.

I quite like this fanart :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Edenia

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm... very good question...

I can really see him playing the flute. It's a simpler instrument, but it can sound amazing if the musician is experienced. I feel like that's how Itachi would have been.

If not, then I could see him playing the piano, or the violin, as others have mentioned.

I quite like this fanart :cool:
I can see that. :)

Naruko, you're here! :happy: xD

Kagerou

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
“People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true, that is how they define reality. But what does it mean to be correct or true? Merely vague concepts. Their reality may all be an illusion.”