The Martyr of Konoha: The Itachi Uchiha FC

If you could have 1 of Itachi's jutsu/tools, which one would it be?

• Total voters

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've updated the group with new members. Quite amusing to see the usual lot have still flourished at Narutobase. It's been a year or two I believe. Next time I come online it'll be random of course. Chie, and anyone else that has survived, if you wish for me to message you just leave a visitor message or a private one and we can catch up. Now I go to bed :p
It's been TOO LONG. Hi, King. xd

And hello, my beloved FC peeps. :flirty: I've missed you all so much. <3

Reactions: Tennis Robot

King Of Crows

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Naruto has ended, and life is too active at the moment. No one stays around forever and I've been here for about 5 years :p. This will happen to you too Chie. ^_^ That's the beauty to be found in an ever changing lifestyle. By the way, university is the best thing on this planet. :p

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Summation of how the Naruto series worked.
You must be registered for see images

Itachi was always either at the center or related to the plot in some form or another.

Even with Naruto Gaiden. Kishimoto just cannot let him rest in peace.

Well Naruto has ended, and life is too active at the moment. No one stays around forever and I've been here for about 5 years :p. This will happen to you too Chie. ^_^ That's the beauty to be found in an ever changing lifestyle. By the way, university is the best thing on this planet. :p
Everyone has to move on from NB and every other forum/site someday. @bold- And yes it is. ^^

Reactions: Tennis Robot

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishimoto needs to write Itachi Nagori and it should have some cute childhood moments. In addition to everything else.

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*appears in a cloud of smoke*

Hello everyone! Sorry I've been away for a bit! Real life sucked me away. A few things:

1. Awesome fanart!
2. I think Itachi would have totally dominated the world if that had been his character.
3. I would love to see something centered around Itachi's early childhood.
4. I'll add any new members ASAP.
5. Glad to see Ryoku and King back! <3 <3 :glomp^^

And most importantly, anyone else think that Shin's MS looks similar to Itachi's...just fuller?

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*appears in a cloud of smoke*

Hello everyone! Sorry I've been away for a bit! Real life sucked me away. A few things:

1. Awesome fanart!
2. I think Itachi would have totally dominated the world if that had been his character.
3. I would love to see something centered around Itachi's early childhood.
4. I'll add any new members ASAP.
5. Glad to see Ryoku and King back! <3 <3 :glomp^^

And most importantly, anyone else think that Shin's MS looks similar to Itachi's...just fuller?
I did. First sharingan similarity I thought of when Shin revealed his MS.

Just has the center filled in and is fuller like you said. And Itachi's is the only other MS w/ 3 points. The others have more or odd curves to them.

Itachi's MS resembled Shin's even more in part one flashbacks (when he was the same age as Shin- 13, his MS was fuller before prolonged use and he became nearly blind after 8 years... with the design deteriorating as well somewhat).

In comparison to during his final "fight" alive:

These seem to be lab made. At least that's what I assume. There are 3 pairs of eyes, the mini Juubi creature is using Kamui. That was Obito's main tech. And Shin can use telekinesis, which is unique. MS designs and techs are unique to each user. Susano'o and Amaterasu are more of the generic ones.

Perhaps Orochimaru or someone else managed to get a hold of both Itachi's and Obito's DNA due to being in Akatsuki with them and created super-Uchiha experiments from it? xD

Kishimoto mentioned that for Gaiden he wants to show relations between characters via their DNA. Kishimoto has also stated that he has taken an interest in sci-fi elements in the last few years and would like to add elements such as that in future productions. I really do think that Shin could be related to Itachi somehow (not his biological son, but an experiment possibly stemming from his DNA). He might not be, but it seems like it's a possibility at this point. Especially after Kishimoto saying that and this teasing with the designs.

The most prominent similarity is how he draws 3 curves around the MS design when it's in use. He did this for no other Uchiha bar Itachi in part one. He draws Shin's MS like that when in use as well. I don't think that's a coincidence and Kishimoto likely looked back at panels he'd drawn in part one for inspiration:

/Ends ramblings. XD

Reactions: Trúth

Zris

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello Itachi fanclub. Sharing my favorite pik of the man himself

There you go. you possibly cracked the code about what Shin is and why there's a friggin Juubi plushie walking around. Most likely, Kishi got inspired by the futuristic movies that came out in the past years. The avengers for sure, and that big hero 6 movie.

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I started on that thread I meant to post over a month ago. Life has been a little too active for my liking so I haven't been here. And that was a good break from here anyways. I'll link it here when I'm about to post.

Trúth

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's been way too long since I posted here. Just gonna have to go all out and put every other fanart in this thread to shame.

Last edited:

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For those who mentioned more elaboration on Itachi's past- he is getting his own novel. As is Sasuke.

/I don't think these are canon since Kishimoto has never been known to write any novels for his characters- however, it will be cool to see how another writer interprets Sasuke and Itachi.

Two additional novels.

EXTRA STAGE

Further truths revealed here!!

NARUTO Shin-den - “Itachi Shin-den” and “Sasuke Shin-den"

Estimated sale start date, Autumn 2015

The brothers with the eyes to see through the truth, who lived in the interstice of hope and despair

Itachi’s past and Sasuke’s future will now be explained!!