The Martyr of Konoha: The Itachi Uchiha FC

If you could have 1 of Itachi's jutsu/tools, which one would it be?

• Total voters

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was!! :x3: I watched the movie "Stripes" for the first time. :leaf: I'm not really a fan of Bill Murray, but damn, that was funny. xd

... Like YouTube's copyright policy? XD :leaf: BAM. :cool:

Happy New Year, mina!! :hug: :glomp^^ <3 I hope you all stayed safe and enjoyed celebrating!
Haha, glad you enjoyed it! XD

OOOOH, BAM! :whip: :leaf:

Thanks, you too! =D

Last edited:

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm glad I did too! I only saw about half though, so I'm gonna have to watch the full thing again. XD

You know it's true!! XD

Aww, you're welcome, and thank you! =D
Oh :what: well at least you saw some! XD

That's why it's funny, because it IS true :leaf:

You're welcome! =D

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Question for all those in teh FC:

If Itachi had not had Shisui as a mentor/brother figure would he have chosen the path he did?
Hmmm... Itachi still would've acted out of love for Sasuke. That we know for a fact. <3 But, instead of protecting the village as Shisui inspired him to do, maybe Itachi would've tried finding a way to get Sasuke out before the massacre of the clan. Yet, Sasuke would still be angry at the village for taking his clan out, and he'd even still be angry at Itachi for taking him away, even though it was to protect him. We would probably still have a story with Sasuke turning to revenge because of Itachi. O_O

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That they're so hilarious but so true XD
I see. XD

Well, you know how the original saying is "Live, eat, breathe" or something to that effect. I was about to type "eat Itachi," but stopped myself. xD It took me back to the days of Grilled Naruto :leaf: :leaf:

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see. XD

Well, you know how the original saying is "Live, eat, breathe" or something to that effect. I was about to type "eat Itachi," but stopped myself. xD It took me back to the days of Grilled Naruto :leaf: :leaf:
XD XD XD

Oh man, the grilled Naruto days :leaf: although some fangirls might want the "eat" part to be included XD