The Martyr of Konoha: The Itachi Uchiha FC

If you could have 1 of Itachi's jutsu/tools, which one would it be?

• Total voters

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is one of my favorite AMVs of all time. It seriously moves me to tears. :NO::NO:

[video=youtube;5lFQ6ShjoK4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lFQ6ShjoK4[/video]

Cosman

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Kaya, Itachi definitely could have worked out the rinnegan. Unfortunately it seems to take a rather long time to activate. I would so love to see Itachi with the rinnegan! :happy:

Cosman

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Somehow I think Itachi wouldn't be cool with such a living situation

Link:
From tumblr:

Last edited:

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Link:
From tumblr:
Omg such a funny picture!!!! XD XD XD

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So. Sad. But. So. Good!!!! :NO: describes Itachi & Sasuke perfectly :T_T:
I KNOW RIGHT?? :T_T: :NO: It's just... agh. Heartbreaking. :(

Link:
From tumblr:
Oh no. No, he wouldn't be haha. XD

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great answers everyone! I also think who could have eventually awakened it. However, I have a follow up question. How do you think it would have occurred? I ask this because I've been wondering how Itachi maintained his MS Sharingan given the fact that the Sharingan is attached to how much love/hate an Uchiha feels. Thoughts?

Also, the members list has been updated! Now I just need to figure out how to remove the poll...

@ naruto legend- Not sure what you are talking about here...?

@ Ryoku- SO. SAD! It gave me chills!

@ Cosman- Hilarious pic! I have one that's sort of similar, but involved Tobi a bit more. I'll have to find it and post it.

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great answers everyone! I also think who could have eventually awakened it. However, I have a follow up question. How do you think it would have occurred? I ask this because I've been wondering how Itachi maintained his MS Sharingan given the fact that the Sharingan is attached to how much love/hate an Uchiha feels. Thoughts?

Also, the members list has been updated! Now I just need to figure out how to remove the poll...

@ Ryoku- SO. SAD! It gave me chills!
Uh... I'll get back to you on how the awakening could have occurred. My brain isn't working well with Rinnegan at the moment. XD BUT, for Itachi maintaining his MS Sharingan, I say that he still had so much love for Sasuke and perhaps hated himself for what he had to do. Or maybe hatred toward a shinobi world that still hadn't achieved peace? That's a great thought though, Kaya! =D I really think it could be anything!

I would talk to Elite or Cosman about the poll thing. I imagine they would know more about that!

And seriously!! That AMV gives me chills too. O_O

Cosman

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Haka there are a few issues to sort out with the polling thing but Elite will be back on it soon (it's just become incredibly evident that people are gonna troll)... But we should back at it soon enough!!!

@Kaya Hmm, that's a good question. I never thought of the scenario he would unlock those eyes with. I'll have to look into it.

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Haka there are a few issues to sort out with the polling thing but Elite will be back on it soon (it's just become incredibly evident that people are gonna troll)... But we should back at it soon enough!!!
Ahh. Yeah, that's definitely something to work on so that we can have a decent poll with accurate results! Sounds good!! :yay:

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I... I'm sure everyone here remembers this manga page. :T_T::T_T::NO::NO:

This is what I get for trying to pass the time before the next chapter is released... :shy:

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This is what I get for trying to pass the time before the next chapter is released... :shy:
:NO::NO::NO::NO::NO: DON'T. SHOW. THAT. :noes::noes::noes:

@Kaya uh.....

Lemme get back to you on that XD

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Uh... I'll get back to you on how the awakening could have occurred. My brain isn't working well with Rinnegan at the moment. XD BUT, for Itachi maintaining his MS Sharingan, I say that he still had so much love for Sasuke and perhaps hated himself for what he had to do. Or maybe hatred toward a shinobi world that still hadn't achieved peace? That's a great thought though, Kaya! =D I really think it could be anything!

I would talk to Elite or Cosman about the poll thing. I imagine they would know more about that!

And seriously!! That AMV gives me chills too. O_O

@Kaya Hmm, that's a good question. I never thought of the scenario he would unlock those eyes with. I'll have to look into it.
It's something that should definitely be explored. I mean if the Sharingan is connected to the hatred associated with the loss of love then Itachi should have effectively lost the use of his Sharingan. My theory has been that he hated having to choose between the peace of the village and his clan. It shouldn't have been a choice he had to make.

:T_T: :T_T: :T_T: :noes: :noes: Why did you have to bring that up?! *goes into a corner and cries*

*Wants to join really late*
Can I join this late?:|
It's never too late to join! Welcome to the fun that is the Itachi FC! Be sure to abide by all the rules, which can be found in the OP, and enjoy the wonderfulness that is Itachi Uchiha. :D I will be submitting an updated list to a mod on Friday.

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:NO::NO::NO::NO::NO: DON'T. SHOW. THAT. :noes::noes::noes:
Page makes me sad :(
:T_T: :T_T: :T_T: :noes: :noes: Why did you have to bring that up?! *goes into a corner and cries*

You gotta admit, there are definitely more sad pages of Itachi than happy ones... :'(

*Wants to join really late*
Can I join this late?:|
Of course you can! Welcome!! :win:

It's something that should definitely be explored. I mean if the Sharingan is connected to the hatred associated with the loss of love then Itachi should have effectively lost the use of his Sharingan. My theory has been that he hated having to choose between the peace of the village and his clan. It shouldn't have been a choice he had to make.
I agree with that. I just thought of this, but it could have also been that he had to perform the massacre in itself. I mean, Itachi loved his parents, and Obito said that Itachi had a lover. So killing them off, along with other people he genuinely cared about, maybe sustained his Sharingan. That would tie in to the bolded. It certainly shouldn't have been a choice he had to make. :(

Reactions: KayaUzumaki