Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You coud also mention this brilliant scientist, friend and colleague of Albert Einstein, called Kurt Gödel. He produced an equation showing how God can be logically proven, using mathematical formulae. This is not the same as the ontological arguments for God's existence, by the way. This is in another league!

How the hell math proves God?:|
Ftw also.

"
Gödel was a convinced theist.[22] He held the notion that God was personal, which differed from the religious views of his friend Albert Einstein.

He believed firmly in an afterlife, stating: "Of course this supposes that there are many relationships which today's science and received wisdom haven't any inkling of. But I am convinced of this [the afterlife], independently of any theology." It is "possible today to perceive, by pure reasoning" that it "is entirely consistent with known facts." "If the world is rationally constructed and has meaning, then there must be such a thing [as an afterlife]."[23]

In an unmailed answer to a questionnaire, Gödel described his religion as "baptized Lutheran (but not member of any religious congregation). My belief is theistic, not pantheistic, following Leibniz rather than Spinoza."[24] Describing religion(s) in general, Gödel said: "Religions are, for the most part, bad—but religion is not".[25] About Islam he said: "I like Islam, it is a consistent [or consequential] idea of religion and open-minded
"

INB4 Muslims Vs Christians thread is created.:coffee:

Bantos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok lets put this into pespective whats more ridiculous?There is so much order and LAWS in the universe and so much things to sustain life that i cannot possible explain without your mind wondering so whats more logical the belife that there is inteliligent design as the basic law of physics is that nothing cannot produce something so complex and so ordered seriously its very ordered .
Or that everything came from chance and that we are all random fluqs that came without no purpose etc.
Whats more of a leap of faith chance or a creator ?
The thing is you are inteligent which i like but most people take chance to a whole new level because they dont know the chances i wondered really what the chance is there that this universe and all its history it time its planets its future everything all the organisms the production the earth when it was gassy and then hot and then a livable enviorment i could go on but seriosly i thinks its uncomprehenable the chance.
I need to go to bed.
You can believe what you want, and I can believe what I want. There.
Just don't rub your beliefs in people's faces.

ministerC4

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok lets put this into pespective whats more ridiculous?There is so much order and LAWS in the universe and so much things to sustain life that i cannot possible explain without your mind wondering so whats more logical the belife that there is inteliligent design as the basic law of physics is that nothing cannot produce something so complex and so ordered seriously its very ordered .
Or that everything came from chance and that we are all random fluqs that came without no purpose etc.
Whats more of a leap of faith chance or a creator ?
The thing is you are inteligent which i like but most people take chance to a whole new level because they dont know the chances i wondered really what the chance is there that this universe and all its history it time its planets its future everything all the organisms the production the earth when it was gassy and then hot and then a livable enviorment i could go on but seriosly i thinks its uncomprehenable the chance.
The basic laws are but that, basic.
Complex laws exist, but are you trying to say the basic laws made them? And the thought of that is so ridiculous that it'd make you believe God was more likely?

If so, I'd like to say, not every law of physics is basic, and the complex ones themselves are probably just that, complex laws; not formed from the lower laws, or not all at least.
I don't understand how it's hard to believe that a planet that orbits a mass of heat can change temperature over the time of roughly 4 billion years.
So you're an atheist I take it?
Simple question, why do you believe that you know, or understand, right from wrong?
I don't believe I do.
Right and wrong is never definite, the people decide this as they change.
It's just like how we changed views on the Bible throughout time.

Last edited:

Uzamki Seerar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes you are right i saw on a program that david anterbrough was narrating that things organisms where alive in the depths of the ocean in some sort of lava or extremely hot gas which we would assme life would be impossible but it is which is amazing but thing is we do we not see this order or fragil world as mere chance not just chance the other fellow is making it seems its perfectly simple which is making my brain hurt.
Also the is you dont know what a god firstly no one would know at all unless he gave us a message right? he decscribes himself as the creator so when he creates he is not the creation lol also he is outside time and space since time began when the big bang expanded right also he has no beggining or end i could tell you his charteristics but you would probably say yeah but why him theres many i would anwer that its the most logical and the perfect being to claim the name God or THE GOD i.e. Allah

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
your truth is wat u believe :)
i started from the begining if your an athiest then i try an prove to you there is a god then i explain to you is true message with proof also but thing is it depends if you want the truth you are right many claim they are right but so can a person claim he is right if he says 2+2=3 thing is to filtre all of the falsehood is by logic and proof because thats what truth is if you are willing i can try but again its your call.

Uzamki Seerar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the universe is extremely fine tuned also the laws are there they dont change is what i am getting at i want to ask you how can laws appear by just chance also your whole body has a purpose every cell and every tissue , organ and organ system has a purpose wethear we know or dont it does so does the universe have a purpose and the sky but then how can we claim as humans if everything has a purpose we dont its kinda making us seem a bit alien or special

Uzamki Seerar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im using logic lol if we was in the next life and you where wrong then you would be furious if belivers where selfish enough to not tell you the truth but if you never knew you get tested again which is what islam says and it also says argue with them i mean isnt debate healthy like why should you belive evolution without debate etc if where not forcing its fine and you can listen or not its fine theres no complusion

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im using logic lol if we was in the next life and you where wrong then you would be furious if belivers where selfish enough to not tell you the truth but if you never knew you get tested again which is what islam says and it also says argue with them i mean isnt debate healthy like why should you belive evolution without debate etc if where not forcing its fine and you can listen or not its fine theres no complusion
You don't believe in Evolution. Evolution is a fact, there is no belief to it.

ministerC4

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not lying here. U_U Bold.
I'm here to read. :D

Agree with UDA UDA UDAULAY UDALAY!! Underlined. :)
Prove it.

Disquiet

Supreme
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mainstream science actually agrees with you on the universe being too fine tuned to explain by random chance. This is why they came up with the multiple universe theory, at least on the surface. They explain it by saying if there are a countless number of universes, then one universe out of all those others with such fine tuning now seems possible. To be honest, I'm not quite sold on that logic lol. It sounds like a bullshit attempt to explain such complexity. But even the greatest scientific discoveries starts out wth little evidence.

I agree with Rchard Dawkins when he said the following (paraphrased): You go from having with what perhaps may be a sophisticated discussion about some kind of supreme intelligence of the universe, to your god in the bible.

Proving an intelligent force is one thing, proving YOUR god exist is another.

Religious people don't bother me much, though.

Last edited:

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's not really concrete fact there are just a lot of facts supporting it. It's like the Big Bang it's not really a fact there are just a lot of facts supporting the theory of it.

It's a misconception that those are facts they are actually theorys not facts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.