Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Areyou a fluke"

Well lets us consider that, of the almost infinitely worlds in thisunimaginably vast universe youwere lucky enough to be born on planet earth possibly the only world that canharbour life.

Of the six five billion people you are the offspring of only two uniquepersons, namely your mom and dad. Of your mom's some twenty thousand eggs, youarose from just one of them. Out of your dads half billion or so sperm cells,only one reached that specific egg to create the unique being that you are. Noone else has or will ever have your exact DNA code.

There has never been someone exactly like you in all creation going backfifteen or so billion years namely, the estimated age of the universe. In alleternities going into the infinite future there will never be another exactlylike you.

Lastly, you were lucky enough to come into existence in a universe beautifullybalanced to harbour human and other life.
And then you came on this time on your device decided to go read my op and then decided to typed this reply as i am now what the heck are you?
are you a fluke? on the other hand, the work of a mind ofunimaginable omniscience?
And now you're using the favourable conditions for human life as proof, the thing is, humans live because of those favourable conditions, not the other way around, meaning that if it was any different, another species could have lived, humans are nothing special. The problem of humans is their arrogance, they will always believe that there is something above them, because they want to feel like such a being has chosen humans to live over other species that could have existed/lived, that way, they can feel superior to such species, or that they are important/relevant to the universe in some way.

Uzamki Seerar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if you are talking about micro organisms then i cant accuratly tell you if they are not unique or not as i do not posses this knowlegde what i was trying to say is are you mere chance or are you the product of supreme intelligence? and i dont know why you are making this a challenge if i offended you i apologies

ministerC4

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright I read sum of dat monstrosity.
And do you realize that these chances, no matter how slim, took place after billions, maybe hundreds of billions, of years?
I don't think you were targeting on one specific thing with that awk post you have there.
But that stuck out.

Uzamki Seerar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
cross humans out and say the earth itself , can we atleast agree there is order because if we where too close or too far from the sun we would not be able to live there is so much things that we know and dont know which support life which can make one belive that it is so fragile yet we are still here and been here for quite a long time. Also you really need to learn more about what supports life on earth there is so much factors involved not just for humans but plants and animals etc.

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've never understood how someone could claim that there is no God or Creator.
But what really annoys me is when they, for who knows what reason, fall under the impression that they are somehow smarter for being an atheist.

ministerC4

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
cross humans out and say the earth itself , can we atleast agree there is order because if we where too close or too far from the sun we would not be able to live there is so much things that we know and dont know which support life which can make one belive that it is so fragile yet we are still here and been here for quite a long time. Also you really need to learn more about what supports life on earth there is so much factors involved not just for humans but plants and animals etc.
I agree .
I've never understood how someone could claim that there is no God or Creator.
But what really annoys me is when they, for who knows what reason, fall under the impression that they are somehow smarter for being an atheist.
It gets to some of us, from soloing ya'll all day, every day :cool:

RustledJimmies

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That proves absolutely nothing, another species could have lived under other conditions if they were resistant enough to either the heat of the sun or to the cold due to being too distant from the sun, what exactly makes us so special ? And how does it prove that God exists ?

Reactions: Bantos

Uzamki Seerar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if you learned enough about what supports life you would realize it is very fragile and you would be paranoid heck forget that just try and think how many things can kill you in your room alone life is fragile and short

Bantos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if you are talking about micro organisms then i cant accuratly tell you if they are not unique or not as i do not posses this knowlegde what i was trying to say is are you mere chance or are you the product of supreme intelligence? and i dont know why you are making this a challenge if i offended you i apologies
No, I'm not offended. I'm just trying to explain to you the facts. Micro-organisms are unique too, those who need two other micro-organisms to produce them. Not that I have any extensive knowledge on the subject, but you should get my point.
I'm not a product of intelligence, and my intelligence has nothing to do with this.

Every other animal/species are unique as well, this would be proof enough of the fact that none of us are any sort of special, we're just random organisms that live on this planet, that have gone trough evolution trough billions and billions AND billions of years.

Also, there are living things that can stay alive in extreme living conditions, simply put.

God's existence is just utterly ridiculous.

Last edited:

ministerC4

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That proves absolutely nothing, another species could have lived under other conditions if they were resistant enough to either the heat of the sun or to the cold due to being too distant from the sun, what exactly makes us so special ? And how does it prove that God exists ?
@Bold: Not that it does, just that it shows something out there, possibly, is keeping us alive.
@Underlined: Also true, though that is hardly ever the case..... according to current knowledge.

I agree, because this "order" can be literally anything... like the concept of gravity/God. :D

Last edited:

Uzamki Seerar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yoo your on to something you know like you are throwing the impossible scale out the window and making the smallest chance like it is very possible if what you say makes sense then maybe there are unicorns on the surface of the sun hell theres a chance right? This chance way of thinking is very silly whats the difference between faith and chance. Faith is not bad but is without the presence of logic and realistic proof and chance without logic is almost blind faith but chance with reason is good aswell

RustledJimmies

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if you learned enough about what supports life you would realize it is very fragile and you would be paranoid heck forget that just try and think how many things can kill you in your room alone life is fragile and short
And once again, you prove absolutely nothing, how is the fragility of human life (or life on earth as a whole) proof of a God's existence ?

@Bold: Not that it does, just that it shows something out there, possibly, is keeping us alive.
@Underlined: Also true, though that is hardly ever the case..... according to current knowledge.

I agree, because this "order" can be literally anything... like the concept of gravity/God. :D
What is keeping us alive is the "supports of life" OP speaks of, that doesn't mean that a God is the one supporting our lives, even though I find it highly unlikely, there is always the possibility, but that's just an assumption and pure speculation, the "supports of life" don't give you any basis to assert a God's existence.

I agree that it's unlikely to happen, but could happen, if such beings can adapt to the conditions of their location, they can live in it, just like a fish can live underwater while humans can't.

Very much true, but assuming that it is because of God's existence just because it seems complex/impossible doesn't mean that there is a God or something similar.

Last edited:

Bantos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yoo your on to something you know like you are throwing the impossible scale out the window and making the smallest chance like it is very possible if what you say makes sense then maybe there are unicorns on the surface of the sun hell theres a chance right? This chance way of thinking is very silly whats the difference between faith and chance. Faith is not bad but is without the presence of logic and realistic proof and chance without logic is almost blind faith but chance with reason is good aswell
Earth's existence is proof that the smallest chances are possible.
Faith/religion/believing in some supernatural beings that watch over us has caused nothing but strife in the long run.

ministerC4

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chances over billions of years*
Secondly I doubt a God who is claimed to always have been there is gonna form anytime soon, or has a chance at forming from the time and chances fused efforts.
You know why? Because that god is supposed to have been there from Day Negative 1.
Not all life is the same bud.
What is poisonous to another, is beneficial towards the other.

scrmz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You coud also mention this brilliant scientist, friend and colleague of Albert Einstein, called Kurt Gödel. He produced an equation showing how God can be logically proven, using mathematical formulae. This is not the same as the ontological arguments for God's existence, by the way. This is in another league!

Uzamki Seerar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok lets put this into pespective whats more ridiculous?There is so much order and LAWS in the universe and so much things to sustain life that i cannot possible explain without your mind wondering so whats more logical the belife that there is inteliligent design as the basic law of physics is that nothing cannot produce something so complex and so ordered seriously its very ordered .
Or that everything came from chance and that we are all random fluqs that came without no purpose etc.
Whats more of a leap of faith chance or a creator ?
The thing is you are inteligent which i like but most people take chance to a whole new level because they dont know the chances i wondered really what the chance is there that this universe and all its history it time its planets its future everything all the organisms the production the earth when it was gassy and then hot and then a livable enviorment i could go on but seriosly i thinks its uncomprehenable the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.