Uzamki Seerar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now i got all your attentions and all athiest ready to ridicule me i want to humbly say Peace be upon you which is the greeting muslims use.

I believe there is a God or The God to be exact , and obviously if i just say this it will not make a athiests heart change nor do i have to convey it to you but it would be selfish. Selfish as in this parable that humanity is in a giant building sleeping and there is a fire fast approaching from the bottom floor. Now the people at the bottom of the house relay a message to those closest and it relays to everyone but thing is people upstairs can't go downstairs and they only get a message via a hole from downstairs they are both blocked you could imagine this barrier as time. Now the people upstairs cant see any sign of a fire so they ignore it as false and sleep and there is another person who sees the signs from the change is tempreture , to small amount of gas very slowly approaching or the buildings humitdity which they fear that there is a fire.

Look outside do you see chaos? or do you see order? some will say theres just chaos but then why are there rules in the universe? laws of physics , if you assume those laws would change then i ask you can mathematic laws change as in can 2 + 2 = 4 today can it change to 5 one day?
And before people say complexity doesnt negate a creator i want you to be honest to yourselves and learn science as its the signs lterally. Why because the more you learn the more you realzie how almost impossible where even alive from the change in equilbrium of the air from the change of orbit of the sun the length of the earth from the sun if too close we would burn too far it would be too cld for life.
All these preciouns and fine tuning how could you bealive it can from chance. Can a phone come spontaenlsy with the most complex software in human history that has the faces of every person on earth , there DNA and what they had for lunch. You surely would laught at me but my friends the universe is even more complex NAY your DNA is more complex and your protien those who know enough of it will tell you there chances of the DNA or protien coming from chance.
Two well known scientists calculated the odds of life forming by natural processes. They estimated that there is less than 1 chance in 10 to the 40,000power that life could have originated by random trials. 10 to the 40,000power is a 1 with 40,000 zeros after it!
I leave you with this scientist to answer that question
- "...life cannot have had a random beginning...The trouble is that there are about two thousand enzymes, and the chance of obtaining them all in a random trial is only one part in 10 to the 40,000 power, an outrageously small probability that could not be faced even if the whole universe consisted of organic soup. If one is not prejudiced either by social beliefs or by a scientific training into the conviction that life originated on the Earth, this simple calculation wipes the idea entirely out of court....The enormous information content of even the simplest living systems...cannot in our view be generated by what are often called "natural" processes...For life to have originated on the Earth it would be necessary that quite explicit instruction should have been provided for its assembly...There is no way in which we can expect to avoid the need for information, no way in which we can simply get by with a bigger and better organic soup, as we ourselves hoped might be possible a year or two ago."

Fred Hoyle and N. Chandra Wickramasinghe,
Evolution from Space [Aldine House, 33 Welbeck Street, London W1M 8LX:
J.M. Dent & Sons, 1981), p. 148, 24,150,30,31).

Desiigner

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the hell?

Anyway, did anyone else here laugh because OP probably couldn't write "Uzumaki" correct? Lol

OT: I have no idea what you just said, but you can't really change beliefs of people. I mean, you can, but it isn't that easy. It's not like atheists will agree with you all of a sudden now.

AnimusOra

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
2,253💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Any argument about religion is always pointless. You can't change every single persons "universe" that they live by. The way your mind set right now accepts what you want and choose to believe and the same goes for anyone else. Religion is never an equal subject to bring about just because of this.

Uzamki Seerar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im not or cannot change anyone even if i forced them because its an internal reaction that takes place for a person to change i could bring all the miracles in the world and some will still reject it lol and i could probably just do some goodly act and someone might be amazed at it and want to join in my way of life. But the human being decides and others bring them information

RustledJimmies

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No proof there, just another guy saying that the universe's complexity is proof of a God's existence, because for some reason, all of this can't happen by chance.

You must be registered for see images

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Truth, we are all Gods if you think about it. Only reason you would not think you are a God is because we place ourselves in a box. "We are just human," one would say, but "can't we be more" is the question.

Reactions: YowYan

Bantos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Any kind of God does not exist.
In human history we have ALWAYS had Gods. They've always been the right ones.
Nothing suggests that your religion is any more real than any other. We come to a conclusion that none of them are true, and they couldn't be.

Uzamki Seerar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Areyou a fluke"

Well lets us consider that, of the almost infinitely worlds in thisunimaginably vast universe youwere lucky enough to be born on planet earth possibly the only world that canharbour life.

Of the six five billion people you are the offspring of only two uniquepersons, namely your mom and dad. Of your mom's some twenty thousand eggs, youarose from just one of them. Out of your dads half billion or so sperm cells,only one reached that specific egg to create the unique being that you are. Noone else has or will ever have your exact DNA code.

There has never been someone exactly like you in all creation going backfifteen or so billion years namely, the estimated age of the universe. In alleternities going into the infinite future there will never be another exactlylike you.

Lastly, you were lucky enough to come into existence in a universe beautifullybalanced to harbour human and other life.
And then you came on this time on your device decided to go read my op and then decided to typed this reply as i am now what the heck are you?
are you a fluke? on the other hand, the work of a mind ofunimaginable omniscience?

ministerC4

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm ready to ridicule you, just let me read that post, call Uzumaki Macho, and the gang for another bandwagon.:coffee:
Ironically my sig is already doing it's magic.

Bantos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Areyou a fluke"

Well lets us consider that, of the almost infinitely worlds in thisunimaginably vast universe youwere lucky enough to be born on planet earth possibly the only world that canharbour life.

Of the six five billion people you are the offspring of only two uniquepersons, namely your mom and dad. Of your mom's some twenty thousand eggs, youarose from just one of them. Out of your dads half billion or so sperm cells,only one reached that specific egg to create the unique being that you are. Noone else has or will ever have your exact DNA code.

There has never been someone exactly like you in all creation going backfifteen or so billion years namely, the estimated age of the universe. In alleternities going into the infinite future there will never be another exactlylike you.

Lastly, you were lucky enough to come into existence in a universe beautifullybalanced to harbour human and other life.
And then you came on this time on your device decided to go read my op and then decided to typed this reply as i am now what the heck are you?
are you a fluke? on the other hand, the work of a mind ofunimaginable omniscience?
Same goes with every other animal species that breed with a mate. Species that divide in to copies of itself are not unique.
All mice are unique. All ants are unique.

Uzamki Seerar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i started from the begining if your an athiest then i try an prove to you there is a god then i explain to you is true message with proof also but thing is it depends if you want the truth you are right many claim they are right but so can a person claim he is right if he says 2+2=3 thing is to filtre all of the falsehood is by logic and proof because thats what truth is if you are willing i can try but again its your call.

Bantos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i started from the begining if your an athiest then i try an prove to you there is a god then i explain to you is true message with proof also but thing is it depends if you want the truth you are right many claim they are right but so can a person claim he is right if he says 2+2=3 thing is to filtre all of the falsehood is by logic and proof because thats what truth is if you are willing i can try but again its your call.
You make absolutely no sense. Say something against my latest post then, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.