Waqas Naseem

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good one dude..but killerbee wasnt saying rhymes... :p....anyeays really good one i enjoyed it a lot...but shikamaru was acting lyk naruto's subordinate which isnt lyk shikamaru...he is a genius himself...

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good one dude..but killerbee wasnt saying rhymes... :p....anyeays really good one i enjoyed it a lot...but shikamaru was acting lyk naruto's subordinate which isnt lyk shikamaru...he is a genius himself...
Thanks for reading:p:)

Yeah Well he still does, but not as often as Naruto somehow as gotten him to do it lessxd

Well I don't know If you read the other chapters from my original series, but you would have known that between the end of the flashback at chapter 6 and this chapter (If you haven't read them, check out the spoiler a time after you have;)):

Naruto was decided to success Tsunade shortly and become the next Hokage, that's why Shikamaru is more formal than he is in the original manga;)

Update: Chapter 2 of Sasuke Chronicle will be out by tomorrow night or Sunday night (It's Friday night 22.33 pm here if you wonder).

Preview Info: As some of you know I've been giving out a little preview of Sasuke Chronicle 2, so I thought I would share it to the rest too.

People that are interested with reading the preview as well before the release, will have to have me on their msn. That's the only condition. So far 4 people have got it.

Not at my msn and want the preview as well? Contact me through vm or pm.

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Retrospective after-thoughts part 7:

What to say, what to say about this one... The first venture into a chronicle outside the main storyline.
Reading it now I must say this felt like a bold attempt. I don't know if it was rushed or I didn't really know exactly what I wanted to do with this one, or, if I just made it partially on demand from what people were asking in the comments of chapter 6, but something feels weird or off about it that I can't truly put my finger on. The flow of this one isn't as good as chapter 6, maybe chapter 6 was just that good, I dunno. This one had a few clear grammar mistakes as well and some of it was a bit dry in delivery. Granted, I didn't have much to work with at the time and I had already used most of the cool stuff in chapter 6, but still. I will point out the one fact that I somewhat predicted Naruto's Kurama mode with the head of Kurama firing off Bijuu bombs though, even if it's not exactly like how it eventually ended up being. Maybe now this fight feels just a bit cliche, knowing how the manga ended and how some of the stuff actually happened. After all this is one of those chapters that portrays something that happened in the manga the most of what I had written so far, which makes it feel more like a fanfiction than anything else so to speak...

Sasuke's turn is way too easy in this one, it feels a bit unearned, but overall it's not a bad chapter per say, I just didn't like it that much reading it now as I did back then 12 years ago. One of the longest so far and a lot of good ideas, for the era this was written in, so I can't be too harsh, but it wasn't where it needed to be. Thinking back, I might have had a somewhat similar thought about it but hard to tell.

6.5/10

The comments on the other hand seemed to have liked it. Guess that's what's most important at the end of the day :lok:

Also this comment of mine:

"Haha thanks for the support, but I`m not even in the class of "great" yet xD RokuNr is still and will probably be FF god for a very long time :p He`s definitely going to win this month as your brother thought i would:p"

I wonder if I ever did join the class of great and if I achieved the status of surpsssing RokuNR, hmmm:lok::lok:

Last edited: