Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I stop spamming :p
xd

i realy did like this chapter so now ur going to take the others b4 this one and go thru sasuke and naruto how it lead to the end of CH 5?
You mean ch 6 right?

Well depends. I know I will release chapter 2 of this one soon. same with ch 1 of my other chronicle. But I think i will save ch 3 of this one and ch 2 and 3 of the other one till after I`m done with my original story. I think ch 7 of that will be next..;)

-Tauburn-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
xd

You mean ch 6 right?

Well depends. I know I will release chapter 2 of this one soon. same with ch 1 of my other chronicle. But I think i will save ch 3 of this one and ch 2 and 3 of the other one till after I`m done with my original story. I think ch 7 of that will be next..;)
i guess i mean CH6 :eek: lol

u should go with that plan

Reactions: Michael92

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hehe:p reservedxd Nicely done;)

Oh really?:) Yeah a lot did go through my mind when i decided on making Itachi`s gift kick in.
What I would do. What the gift would be, and so forth.

It`s just something about his character that makes him one of the most kick ass characters in the whole Naruto universe and i thought he somewhat reminded me of Minato. So I had Minato`s apperance to Naruto in mind when i wrote this. Also i had to search up the Massacre again to refresh details:p I felt that he had to get a real "ending" and be the one to give Sasuke the real truth:p

My decision on his apperance also has to do with some of my predicitons of the real manga;)

xd Yeah i have:rolleyes::|U_U On serious note, I would only dream of itxd:p Would have been cool if i had, huh?;)
But I wouldn`t take it that far myself though as being his level, but oh well. Thanks for believing in my potential i guess:)

And what you thought of was certainly waaay beyond brilliancy!!! I have always been fond to hear Itachi's "Forgive me, Sasuke, some other time" and then in the end he said "Forgive me, Sasuke, this is the last time" :(
So, putting him back up in a fight between Sasuke and Naruto was certainly heart-melting.

Oh okay:p 1-1 between "Big and long wait" and "Small and short wait" then i guess:p
You guessed wrong! I want "Big chapter and short wait" :p ...ehehehehe...but I'm not pressuring you, ;)..Prob'ly if all you do is write then, I would! But that's not the case, so yep, take your time. ;):)

Thank you for continually amazing us. :)

-Tauburn-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

And what you thought of was certainly waaay beyond brilliancy!!! I have always been fond to hear Itachi's "Forgive me, Sasuke, some other time" and then in the end he said "Forgive me, Sasuke, this is the last time" :(
So, putting him back up in a fight between Sasuke and Naruto was certainly heart-melting.
i loved that part "Forgive me, Sasuke, some other time"

You guessed wrong! I want "Big chapter and short wait" :p ...ehehehehe...but I'm not pressuring you, ;)..Prob'ly if all you do is write then, I would! But that's not the case, so yep, take your time. ;):)

yes thank u

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yeah maybe I will:p;)

Hehe, Yeah I miss his characer a lot a lot:-/ He was a god:D

Didn`t think of that:p Yeah I will do my best!;)

Yes thank u
Yeah me too:p.

;)

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

yes thank u

Hehe, Yeah I miss his characer a lot a lot:-/ He was a god:D

Didn`t think of that:p Yeah I will do my best!;)

;)
Well, I trully hated Itachi, like Sasuke did at first. Then, suddenly after Madara told Sasuke that Itachi just did all those to protect him, darn! did my whole world turn 360 degrees! The very thing that flashed back to me at that very moment were Itachi's previous lectures to Sasuke; "We will always be brothers. And I will always be there for you. Even if I will be an obstacle for you, even if you will end up hating me. Because that's just how big brothers are supposed to do." You feel the sentiment? huwaaaaaah!!!!:(:(:(:(:(

Raku Uchicha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*this post reserved until I'm done reading!* :p Now I'm done. Thanks for the reservations. xd

Boy did my hair raise with Itachi's appearance!!! I never really expected it would go that way. Water broke through my eyes as I continued to read on with Itachi and Sasuke's converstation, and then with how Itachi believed in Naruto. I've always adored how Itachi really care for his brother. Itachi was just so young back then and so was Sasuke. I've always seen it that because Itachi was still very young at that time, he just doesn't know yet how he could explain to Sasuke those complicated things that even he must have had a hard time to comprehend. That's probably why he chose to be an obstacle for Sasuke to overcome, at first. And then, there's Naruto's undying love for his friends. huhuhuhu...this chapter's making my heart feel crazy things! as in crazy things!!! can't find words to describe them.

P.S.
Do you have a secret contact with Kishi? Looks like your spoiling a lot of his storyline! Does he know about this? ;):pxd:D
that was awesome

zempty

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
great job man :X it's incredible i really like your FanFic , keep up the good work , i think you showld release one chapter per week and not two so you don't have to work on both of them i think a big one is enough :D

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I trully hated Itachi, like Sasuke did at first. Then, suddenly after Madara told Sasuke that Itachi just did all those to protect him, darn! did my whole world turn 360 degrees! The very thing that flashed back to me at that very moment were Itachi's previous lectures to Sasuke; "We will always be brothers. And I will always be there for you. Even if I will be an obstacle for you, even if you will end up hating me. Because that's just how big brothers are supposed to do." You feel the sentiment? huwaaaaaah!!!!:(:(:(:(:(
Oh I see didn`t know that, but I know what you mean:p It was a shocker wasn`t it?;)

that was awesome
Yes her post was awsome;)

great job man :X it's incredible i really like your FanFic , keep up the good work , i think you showld release one chapter per week and not two so you don't have to work on both of them i think a big one is enough :D
Thanks for the insights:) I`ll see what I`ll decide on;)

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It has been a while but this still never fails to impress

Great work Mike
Thanks mate:) Well I`m glad to hear that I never fail even though I might disagree a little:p

Your latter story keeps getting better and better. Good work dude. Itachi's appearance was awesome. I'm looking forward for the coming 5 chapters :D
Yeah, but that probably has to do with the fightings:p

You mean the 2 next of this one and the 3 chapters of the other chronicle that I`ll release? Yeah I`m looking forward to them as well, even though I think chapter 7 will be out next;)

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Truly amazing my friend! Why not? Naruto and Sasuke were using such powers that we not yet appeared in manga! Nice one man, although these powers are just from your mind...the way you expressed them was totally epic! It sounds like really in the Naruto series. And as I read them, I can imagine it in my mind and how epic you're, my friend! Keep it up ;) Next chapter is sure to be long like this xd

~REPS~