Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Fated Clash Comes To An End

Author`s note:
This is one out of two chronicles** that I`m going to make out of "The Legendary Sage of Konoha" series***.
Each chronicle** will consist of three chapters and six in total.

The story in itself has connections with the original story*, however it will be independent and will mostly be about things that happened before the start of my FF, but with one exception (That I will not give away before I`m done with the original story line).

But before you read this chapter, be sure that you`ve read the 6 chapters of my original storyline*, or you will get some spoilers:p

So the first chapter of this chronicle will start where the fight between Naruto and Sasuke left off in chapter 6 of the original storyline*.

* "Original Storyline" = "The Legendary Sage of Konoha" which are the main story and not a chronicle.

** "The Legendary Sage of Konoha Chronicles" = Two separate stories to the original one that will be independent.

*** "The Legendary Sage of Konoha" series = The main storyline + the two Chronicles.

Hope I made myself clear enough.

The first sentence is the same one that the fight left off with in chapter 6.

~ ... Narrator: Naruto closed his eyes for a brief moment and then opened them again...

Naruto: *In Though* But first, I want to try something else.

Narrator: Naruto picked forth his special kunai which he clashed with Sasuke earlier and held it in front of himself.

Naruto: I`ll use the Space-Time Barrier of The Flying Thunder God jutsu for now!

Narrator: Sasuke`s Susanoo arrow was fired directly towards Naruto, Kakashi, Killerbee and the anbus, and was just about to hit Naruto who stood in front when it crashed into an invisible wall.

Sasuke: Damn you!

Narrator: During their whole battle, Sasuke had abandoned almost every tactics he knew, and he was so full of himself thinking about revenge and that he was better than Naruto because of his new powers.

Madara: *In Thought* This technique looks familiar... Oh.. Minato used it once to reflect an attack by the Kyubi when it attacked Konoha.

Naruto: Now I`ll just have to redirect it somewhere else...

Kakashi: Good thing you knew that technique or else I would have been forced to use Kamui..

Narrator: Suddenly the sky opened above Sasuke and the arrow struck into Susanoo from above piercing through its skull almost hitting Sasuke.

Everyone: ?!

Narrator: Sasuke looked at his own arrow that almost became his doom and thought:

Sasuke: *In thought* "Hmmmm... This isn`t working.
I need to calm down and start analyzing Naruto`s movements. I can`t just rush it thinking I will be able to beat Naruto with just brute force. I need to go back to the way I originally used to fight...".

Madara: What are you doing? Isn`t it about time you showed of your new powers?

Narrator: At the time Madara said so, Zetsu emerged from the ground.

Madara: ... Why have you come?

BlackZetsu: Those ninjas we hired to fight alongside we (Zetsu referring to both his personalities), Kabuto and the beasts were easily defeated by the alliance

WhiteZetsu: Also we have been pushed back, and are losing control over the beasts.
We`ll need you to strengthen the connection with them. Kabuto is trying to hold them off with the rest of the edo tensei summonings while we went to see you. He's losing more and more of them as we speak.

Madara: How many Zetsus are left?

WhiteZetsu: Not many... Around 30 000.

Madara: And the alliance?

WhiteZetsu: Their force is still around 60 000.

BlackZetsu: So Sasuke haven`t finished off Naruto yet?

Narrator: The Konoha shinobies and Killerbee stood silent by and watched.

Sasuke: Shut up you Aloe Vera plant! I would like to see you do the fighting for once!

White Zetsu: Aloe Vera? Hmm... That sounded familiar..

Madara: Hmm... Alright calm down... Sasuke, can you manage on your own for awhile?

Sasuke: Manage on my own?! What exactly have you done so far in this battle?! I can handle them on my own!

WhiteZetsu: He sure are full of himself like he`s more powerful than you Madara.

Sasuke: Why you!..

Madara: Okay... Sasuke, capture the Kyubi with you new powers and if you still got some power left, then try to take the Hachibi as well will you.

Sasuke: *Humph!* That will be peach of cake!

BlackZetsu: Then let`s go then.

Narrator: With that, Zetsu and Madara disappeared and only Sasuke was left.

Kakashi: *In thought* Madara sure trust Sasuke`s new EMS powers...

Sasuke: Hmm where was I? Oh yeah, I was just about to finish this!

Killerbee: Now that Madara left and Sasuke are all alone, should we change to a different tone?
If we team up now and defeat Sasuke before Madara return, then Naruto won`t so easily burn.

Naruto: No. You will have to stay out of this. This is me and Sasuke`s fight.
I will defeat him with my own power and bring him back by my own hands.

Sasuke: Sure you won`t need your friends Naruto? Because there won`t be any time to regret when I defeat you!

Narrator: Sasuke launched towards Naruto in an attempt to strike at him, but before he got there Naruto suddenly vanished before his eyes. Sasuke halted his attack.

Sasuke: Haha! You can`t run from me you coward!

Narrator: He said with an insane laughter.

Kakashi:Is he going to?...

Narrator: Sasuke was just about to turn around when he felt a blade against his back.
Naruto had used the Flying Thunder God jutsu to get behind him and through a gap in the Susanoo.

Sasuke: Impressive...

Naruto: This got to stop Sasuke! How far do you have to go before you realize that you have misunderstood everything! Madara have played you all along. He was the one responsible for the Kyubi attack, he was the one responsible for the Uchiha getting blamed for it! He was responsible for the 4th Hokage`s death, my father... and my mother...

He`s the reason why you feel such pain!

Sasuke: ... Even if there is some truth in what you`re saying. Danzo, the 3rd Hokage and the Elders could have done things differently, they could have done more research. They didn`t have to drive my brother to wipe out his own clan! Even if Madara is the reason for all this, they are still to blame for making my brother do their dirty work and drive his life to his end!!

Narrator: Sasuke shouted out in a loud burst as he swung around trying to hit Naruto with his Susanoo forcing Naruto to jump backwards.

Kakashi: Why didn`t you seize the opportunity?! If you can`t manage to do what`s necessary to bring Sasuke down, we will have no other choice than to join as well!

Naruto: I know! It`s just that...

Sasuke: Ha-ha-ha! The same old Naruto pursuing his old childish dreams! You should listen to your sensei, because I won`t waste an opportunity like you just did!
Now witness my new powers! Aaaaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!!...

Narrator: The Susanoo started growing bigger and bigger and took on a form just like Itachi`s Susanoo.
A sword developed in one hand, a shield in the other.

Sasuke: This is it Naruto! This is the end! After I got Itachi`s eyes to develop the EMS i also got the sword of Totsuka and the Yata mirror. Now I`m invincible! And this is only my normal MS ability! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!

Narrator: Sasuke laughed in an evil tone like never before as he went straight for Naruto slashing at him with the sword of sealing. Chakra waves were flying around making even Kakashi and the rest feel the force of it.

Kakashi: Naruto you won`t have a chance against it if you don`t use "That jutsu"!

Naruto: *In thought* Maybe I don`t. If I get hit by that sword, It will be the end.

Sasuke: Stay still!

Narrator: Sasuke`s sword slashed after Naruto who fought for his life to dodge it.
Naruto managed to push himself away as his Sage Mode ran out.

Naruto: Looks like I`ve reached my limits. Very well...

Narrator: Naruto jumped back on top of a rock as he closed his eyes and started focusing.
After about three seconds, he opened them again, but this time around he had a totally new and different appearance than his Sage mode. It was like he had some sort of a chakra cape around himself.

Killerbee: This is!...

Kakashi: Naruto`s Nine-Tails Chakra Mode!

Killerbee: Which he learned when he beat the fox.

Kakashi: So, he really is going to use "that jutsu"!

Sasuke: So you got something up your sleeves as well! But it won`t matter as I will end it now.

Narrator: Sasuke dashed to where Naruto was standing and smashed the rocks where he stood causing a huge blast, but as the smoke cleared, Naruto was gone.

Kakashi: Where did he go? I couldn`t even see him with my sharingan. Did he use the Flying thunder god, or was it just pure speed?

Narrator: Naruto then appeared right in front of Kakashi and the rest as if he went by the speed of light.

Naruto: Sorry Sasuke... But you don`t leave me much of a choice here..

Narrator: Naruto preformed some hand seals and started focusing. Sasuke had turned around and seeing where Naruto had gone to, he started running towards them.

Killerbee: You got to hurry up man or he will get here!

Naruto: I`m focusing!

Anbus: What is he doing?

Kakashi: Let him concentrate!

Narrator: Sasuke were getting closer and closer while more and more chakra was leaking out from Naruto.
It was as if time slowed down and Sasuke`s steps got slower and slower while a bright light were coming from Naruto.

*continued* Sasuke was almost there...
He lifted up his sword as he was just about to slash at them, but then suddenly he was blasted back as a large chakra wave as big as a Tsunami stroke at him sending him flying. He looked up as he saw the head of the fox had come out in pure chakra form out of Naruto`s hands.

Sasuke: What is that?!

Naruto: Almost there!

Kakashi: So now we will finally be able to see if he has mastered it?

Killerbee: It`s not done yet!

Narrator: By focusing, Naruto had summoned the head of the fox in pure chakra form.
It was charging up its Menacing Ball!

Kakashi: So Naruto is able to use the Kyuubi`s strongest attack without going into fox mode?
Is this the jutsu the elder frogs and Minato wanted Naruto to learn? If it is as powerful as the real thing, then it will be strong enough to wipe out a whole village!

Killerbee: This jutsu is even more powerful than our (referring to himself and the Hachibi) Menacing Ball... If Sasuke get hit, I`m not sure if that mirror will be able to withstand it. Invulnerable or not!

Sasuke: *In thought* I can`t just dash to where they`re standing. Naruto will be able to fire that jutsu before I`ll get there. And even with these weapons, that jutsu looks dangerous. I think it`s time that i used my new EMS techniques!

Sasuke: Impressive indeed Naruto, I didn`t know that you had such powers in you.
But before you will be able to fire that jutsu I will stop you with my new powers!

Narrator: Sasuke then quickly did some hand seals as he sprinted towards Naruto with a much faster speed than before.

Killerbee: He`s getting faster!

Naruto: Almost! 90 %.

Kakashi: You won`t make it! I`ll hold him back!

Naruto: No you can`t! You will only get caught in the blast! 95 %!

Killerbee: Kakashi is right! He will get too close to us for you to fire that attack!
We will get caught in the blast as well!

Narrator: Sasuke had almost reached them, when suddenly he tripped and fell to both his knees.
At the same time, his Susanoo disappeared.

Sasuke: What?! No, this can`t be!

Narrator: Sasuke lifted his hands in front of his eyes and shouted:

Sasuke: "My eyes!".

Narrator: Sasuke started covering his face as blood came out from his eyes.

Kakashi: What`s happening?!

Killerbee: I have no idea... Is it a trick?!

Sasuke: Arrrrrrrgh!!!!

Narrator: He was screaming in pain.

Naruto: It`s too late for me to cancel the blast! What is goi...

Narrator: But then Naruto`s jutsu suddenly vanished and he fell to his knees too as a dark crow emerged from his mouth. Kakashi and the rest rushed to his aid.

Kakashi: Are you alright? What`s happening??

Naruto: Can it be?

Narrator: He said while standing up.
The crow flew towards Sasuke and stopped midair five feet from him. It started changing and taking form of a character.

Sasuke: What is happening?!

Narrator: He said while removing his arms from his head. His eyes had almost become blank.
Sasuke was forcing himself to try and focus on what were in front of him.

?: Foolish little brother..

Sasuke: !! It can`t be?!... What sort of trick is this?!

Narrator: The crow had changed into the form of Itachi and he was standing in front of Sasuke.
Sasuke tried to push him away, but his arm went straight through him as if he were a ghost.

Killerbee: Who`s that?!

Kakashi: It`s Sasuke`s brother...
But he`s suppose to be dead? Something strange is going on.

Naruto: ... So this is what you were talking about way back then?

Narrator: He said while stepping towards Sasuke and Itachi. Kakashi, Killerbee and the rest of the anbus followed as well.

Kakashi: What are you talking about Naruto?
You know something about this?

Narrator: Kakashi, Killerbee and the anbus looked confused at him as Naruto looked back at them and said:

Naruto: "I think I do"...

Kakashi: Itachi, we heard from Madara about your sacrifice. We know that you didn`t betray Konoha.

Sasuke: Will you all shut up!

Narrator: He screamed while placing his arms around his ears trying to block out what they were saying.
He couldn`t believe that his brother stood in front of him.

Naruto: Itachi.. when we spoke way back then, you asked me if i would abandoned the village for Sasuke`s sake or if I would do what necessary to stop Sasuke and save the village. Do you remember what i told you?

Narrator: Itachi was looking upwards as rain was falling on his face.

Itachi: You would save the village and rescue Sasuke..

Narrator: Still confused and in shock of this unreal situation, Sasuke tried to stab towards Naruto with a kunai, but Itachi grabbed his arm forcing him to drop it.

Sasuke: Why are you doing this?!
What have you done to me!! I killed you!
I watched you die?!

Narrator: He screamed.

Itachi: I had foretold that Madara would try to make you do his biddings, so I implanted an Amaterasu into you in an attempt to end it all when you saw his sharingan.
But as i predicted, that failed, so I made a fail-safe plan in case he would survive. That`s where Naruto comes in.

*continued* Seeing as he had become one of your only friends after the massacre, I chose to believe in him after I spoke to him. He seemed to have something that i couldn`t put my finger on.
Like an ability to change people.
So I implanted one of my special crows in him right before our fight. Also right before my time was up, I implanted some of my life force into you so that I could help Naruto to save you from Madara`s evil ways.

I knew he would offer you my eyes to obtain the EMS, but I didn`t want you to use them the wrong way.
If you were to use those new powers for evil deeds...
If you were to use them against Naruto.
My crow would be activated and your new eyes would fail you, and you would slowly lose your sight.
I hoped this wouldn`t have gotten to this point, but I had also hoped for Naruto to be able to convince you himself sooner. I`m sorry Sasuke, but...

Narrator: Before he could continue, Sasuke interrupted him.

Sasuke: You know nothing about me anymore!
You left the village after killing your own clan.. our own clan... Even your own mother and father! You betrayed us and now you`re talking like you know what`s best for me, like you care?!
You`re nothing but a lost soul! This isn`t the true you!
Danzo, the 3rd. Hokage and the Elders drove you to do this like you were their pawn!

Narrator: Sasuke still seemed to denied that Itachi stood before him as he pulled away his arm from Itachi`s grip. Naruto and the rest watched at him with sad expressions on their faces.

Itachi: Maybe I`m just a lost soul now, but I`m still your brother.. And besides, Madara haven`t told you the real truth..

Narrator: Those word was stuck on to Sasuke`s mind.

Naruto: What do you mean?

Itachi: Danzo.. Hiruzen and the elders...
They gave me the order to spy on the Uchiha because they had suspected that they were behind the 9 tails attack. However because of the Uchiha being blamed for it they were forced to live in a small corner of Konoha, creating dissent within the clan. Eventually this lead to our clan planning a coup d'état and they wanted me to spy on Konoha. Because of this i had to live in a double role. Would i chose to stay by my own clan and their decision on trying to take over the village, or would I stick by Konoha and try to prevent another ninja war to break out and the peace to be disturbed?
I chose the later...

*continued* As our clan came closer to a village-wide revolt, Hiruzen tried to open a negotiation, but it was too late. Danzo and the elders ordered me to wipe out our clan to prevent the peach to be broken.
I did this with the help of Madara who wanted revenge.

Sasuke: I already know all this!

Itachi: But the thing you don't know is that Madara was the one who summoned the fox. He knew when the seal of a jinchuuriki is at its weakest... During child birth. Naruto was being born and Madara attacked, released the Kyubi and forced the 4th to sacrifice himself in order to seal it into Naruto.

Narrator: Sasuke looked as confused as ever on hearing Itachi explaining.

Itachi: You should know by now that the reason I gave you for letting you live was false?

Sasuke: ... Yeah... Madara at least told me that...

Narrator: Sasuke said with a sad expression on his face.

Itachi: If Madara hadn`t let the Kyubi attack Konoha, the Uchiha would never had been blamed for anything in the first place. If this hadn`t happened, the Uchiha wouldn`t have started planning to revolt which would have lead to war if not stopped. Because of Madara, the Uchiha are no longer.

Naruto: Also because of Madara`s attack, the 4th and his wife, my father and mother wouldn`t had died in an attempt to stop him and seal the fox.. Inside me.

Narrator: He said with a sad expression on his face, while grabbing his belly.

Itachi: I hope this will enlighten your bad ways Sasuke. I`m sorry I didn`t tell you the truth to begin with, but you must understand that I had to do what was right.
I had hoped for our clan to be remembered differently than betrayers of Konoha, and that`s why I never wanted the truth about me to come out.

Sasuke: ...

Narrator: Sasuke stood up as tears were falling from his face.

Sasuke: No!... I should be the one to apologize.
All I`ve done these last 4 years have been wrong.
I should never have listen to Madara!

Itachi: As much as I would like to stay, my time is running out...

Narrator: Itachi started to become transparent, and you could now see through him as if he were a hologram.

Itachi: I only had enough chakra left to make it last this long. I hope you will now understand what sort of a man Madara is and that he needs to be stopped no matter what.

Sasuke: I know...

Narrator: Sasuke said sadly, regretting his actions.

Sasuke: ... Madara will pay for this!

Kakashi: Can we trust that you`ve finally stopped your path of revenge? Can we trust that you won`t attack Konoha and leave Madara`s side?
If not, then this won`t change anything...

Sasuke: You have my word.

Naruto: So you will finally come back to the village?

Sasuke: ... I`m afraid I can`t.. Not after all the evil things I`ve done. They won`t let me.

Narrator: Sasuke said while looking at Itachi.

Naruto: What do you mean? Of course they will!

Killerbee: I think Sasuke is right. I don`t think my brother will just let him be even if he has turned good again.

Kakashi: Then what will you do... Sasuke?

Sasuke: I have only one goal.. I will hunt down and kill Madara or die trying!... If that`s not enough, then I will accept whatever the alliance decide.

Itachi: Very well then... I will use my last chakra to give you back your eye sight. But that will be it the last thing I ever do...

Sasuke: Do you have to go?:(

Itachi: I’m sorry Sasuke, some other time...

Narrator: He said while poking Sasuke`s forehead with his fingertip. Sasuke then got his eye sight back.

Itachi: Thanks for everything Naruto... Together you will defeat Madara. Bye Sasuke...

Narrator: The last words of a hero of the past...

*Continued* As Itachi vanished, one of the anbus stepped forth.

Anbu: Even if he`s a former Konoha shinobi and even if he swears to take down Madara. We can`t just let him leave after all this.
Gondaime Hokage Sama won`t allow it!
And neither the rest of the alliance...
He will have to come back with us and face his punishment!

Narrator: A little argument broke out between the 11 anbus until Killerbee pointed out:

Killerbee: "I know you are right. My brother will never allow Sasuke to just walk away. But I know you trust him Naruto. So we could always tell the rest that Sasuke died in this battle...”

Narrator: Everyone was shocked at this statement, but they seemed to agree.

Kakashi: Yeah we could...

Naruto: Really, Kakashi sensei?!

Narrator: He said in joy.

Killerbee: Then it`s decided.

Kakashi: Okay let`s head back to the village!

Narrator: Naruto, Kakashi, Killerbee and the Anbus then left Sasuke and started heading towards Konoha. Sasuke turned and walked the other way while thinking to himself:

Sasuke: *In thought* If I do this right, I might be able to surprise Madara... If the alliance won the battle in the Grass country, then he, Kabuto and Zetsu should have retreated to the meeting point...
If I head there right now, I might get him while he still don`t know that I know the real truth!
I`ll use some of my last chakra on this.

Narrator: Sasuke then summoned an eagle which he jumped on and flew off into the sky.

Killerbee: And there he goes. You think Itachi was able to persuade him of Madara`s evil ways?

Kakashi: He sounded serious, but you might never know. If it turns out that he tricked us, I will never forgive myself...

Anbu: You better be right master Kakashi, or else we will get in trouble for letting him go.

Naruto: No need to worry, I have a plan B.

Narrator: Naruto then took out a seal which he teared apart, and suddenly you could see Shikamaru and Sai coming towards them, running down from the hill above.

Shikamaru: So you managed to stop Sasuke? We saw everything from up there, and with the help of one of Sai`s summoned rat we managed to hear every bit of your conversation. You still want us to follow him?

Naruto: Yes, see where he goes and find out if he was telling the truth.

Sai: We will!

Kakashi: What?! You two were here all along?! Why didn`t you tell me?

Naruto: No time to explain. Sai, Shikamaru... Head out!

Shikamaru and Sai: Roger!

Narrator: Sai then summoned an ink owl for himself and an ink eagle for Shikamaru, and they jumped on board and flew after Sasuke.

Naruto: Make sure he doesn`t notice you!

Killerbee: You do indeed seem to be a lot smarter than you appear sometime!

Narrator: He said with a smile.

Naruto: Hehe, maybe. Anyway, we should head back and report to Tsunade.

Everyone: Alright!

Madara: So Sasuke failed to capture any of the two last beasts and was defeated?

?: It seems so.. I will report the recent events to the master..

Madara: No need to, I`ll visit him myself.

?: Alright, I`ll meet you there then.

Narrator: The mysterious stranger said while taking his leave.

Madara: Kabuto, Zetsu... Let`s head up to the cave over there as we planned before the alliance tracks us down.

Kabuto: I sure hope they won`t find us there.

White Zetsu: Why so afraid?

Black Zetsu: Shut up, and let`s go.

Narrator: Madara, Zetsu and Kabuto then headed to the cave...

Author`s Note: That cave is the same cave as where the last part of Naruto`s flashback took part in chapter 6 of the original series.

~ End Chapter 1​

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because there was no chapter what so ever from me last week, I had to make this an extra big one as well, even though that`s one of the reason I didn`t get time to complete it last week.

Seeing as I`ve made two gigantic chapters (If I must say so myself) the two last times (This one and chapter 6), I`ve been thinking that I should go back to my original way of writing and rather focus on making the deadlines and the chapters shorter than making extra big ones which takes up way too much times, making the reader tired and missing/forgetting a lot of the chapter.

Moving on...
This is the first of three chapters in the chronicles of Sasuke which is one of two chronicles I`ll release besides the original 12(or maybe more) chapter series of The Legendary Sage of Konoha.

Next chapter is titled:

The Fate Of A Man Who Fought For The Pride Of His Clan

I hope you like the first chapter of Sasuke`s chronicles and will continue to follow this one for the two next chapters as well as the original one.

Comments and insights are welcomed;) Oh, and don`t forget to "Thank You" me if you won`t mind:)

Link to Chapter 6:

Next Release:

Last edited:

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*this post reserved until I'm done reading!* :p Now I'm done. Thanks for the reservations. xd

Boy did my hair raise with Itachi's appearance!!! I never really expected it would go that way. Water broke through my eyes as I continued to read on with Itachi and Sasuke's converstation, and then with how Itachi believed in Naruto. I've always adored how Itachi really care for his brother. Itachi was just so young back then and so was Sasuke. I've always seen it that because Itachi was still very young at that time, he just doesn't know yet how he could explain to Sasuke those complicated things that even he must have had a hard time to comprehend. That's probably why he chose to be an obstacle for Sasuke to overcome, at first. And then, there's Naruto's undying love for his friends. huhuhuhu...this chapter's making my heart feel crazy things! as in crazy things!!! can't find words to describe them.

P.S.
Do you have a secret contact with Kishi? Looks like your spoiling a lot of his storyline! Does he know about this? ;):pxd:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*this post reserved until I'm done reading!* :p Now I'm done. Thanks for the reservations. xd

Boy did my hair raise with Itachi's appearance!!! I never really expected it would go that way. Water broke through my eyes as I continued to read on with Itachi and Sasuke's converstation, and then with how Itachi believed in Naruto. I've always adored how Itachi really care for his brother. Itachi was just so young back then and so was Sasuke. I've always seen it that because Itachi was still very young at that time, he just doesn't know yet how he could explain to Sasuke those complicated things that even he must have had a hard time to comprehend. That's probably why he chose to be an obstacle for Sasuke to overcome, at first. And then, there's Naruto's undying love for his friends. huhuhuhu...this chapter's making my heart feel crazy things! as in crazy things!!! can't find words to describe them.

P.S.
Do you have a secret contact with Kishi? Looks like your spoiling a lot of his storyline! Does he know about this? ;):pxd:D
Hehe:p reservedxd Nicely done;)

Oh really?:) Yeah a lot did go through my mind when i decided on making Itachi`s gift kick in.
What I would do. What the gift would be, and so forth.

It`s just something about his character that makes him one of the most kick ass characters in the whole Naruto universe and i thought he somewhat reminded me of Minato. So I had Minato`s apperance to Naruto in mind when i wrote this. Also i had to search up the Massacre again to refresh details:p I felt that he had to get a real "ending" and be the one to give Sasuke the real truth:p

My decision on his apperance also has to do with some of my predicitons of the real manga;)

xd Yeah i have:rolleyes::|U_U On serious note, I would only dream of itxd:p Would have been cool if i had, huh?;)
But I wouldn`t take it that far myself though as being his level, but oh well. Thanks for believing in my potential i guess:)

haha loved it

but one thing u spelled peace wrong (peach) LOL
xd Ops:p That tends to happens sometimes for some reasonxd I changed it;) Thanks for reading:)

Damn nice O_O

up to you.. i just wait till chapter come out : p
Hehe okay:p But by a less big chapter i didn`t mean like three linesxd, but something like chapter 2, 4 and 5 i guess;)

i need more, make another one now

PLZ :D
It`s a little late right now:-/ Unfortunalty I had to work the whole day. But I`m not going to work until next weekend and don`t have anything special in school this week, so I might get a whole lot more time to write than the last two weeks;):)

Ehehehe...at least there's not only me who's rushing you now, ha Mikey? :pxd:D
Well I have been vmed about the next release(this one) from different peoples than you two too:p;)
One even adressed me at another thread as he saw I commented therexd:p

ill wait i want the next to be good too
Oh okay:p 1-1 between "Big and long wait" and "Small and short wait" then i guess:p

so awsome!!! ^o^ and sad ;( Really nice done!!!!
Thanks, glad you liked it:D

read :
Don`t worry I will read itxd Wasn`t a vm enough advertising;):p

Good job , why dont you start your own manga ? xd
Hahaxd:p 1: I suck at drawing and 2: I suck at drawingxd This will probably be the closest i get to a manga;):p

great chapter as always...
Oh thanks, I was worried this wouldn`t be "as good" as the originalU_U

Thanks friend, appriciate it:)

That was great, loved it, now.........i want more! :p
Hehe, it`s far from over yet my friend:p Just hang on tight;)

cool!!!!Keep it going and you'll win this one too!!!
"Win this one too"? What do you mean?... You`re not taking about? Well then see my quote to your brother (-Pain-) below;)

Gr8 chapter as always michael...i liked the itachi part the best ...:T_T:
Oh thanks:) Well yeah, imo I think that`s the only good part of this oneU_U

The god of fanfiction
Haha thanks for the support, but I`m not even in the class of "great" yetxd RokuNr is still and will probably be FF god for a very long time:p He`s definitely going to win this month as your brother thought i would:p

Very good man very good:D.
Thanks, hope I`ll see you next time too:)

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hehe:p reservedxd Nicely done;)

Oh really?:) Yeah a lot did go through my mind when i decided on making Itachi`s gift kick in.
What I would do. What the gift would be, and so forth.

It`s just something about his character that makes him one of the most kick ass characters in the whole Naruto universe and i thought he somewhat reminded me of Minato. So I had Minato`s apperance to Naruto in mind when i wrote this. Also i had to search up the Massacre again to refresh details:p I felt that he had to get a real "ending" and be the one to give Sasuke the real truth:p

My decision on his apperance also has to do with some of my predicitons of the real manga;)

xd Yeah i have:rolleyes::|U_U On serious note, I would only dream of itxd:p Would have been cool if i had, huh?;)
But I wouldn`t take it that far myself though as being his level, but oh well. Thanks for believing in my potential i guess:)

xd Ops:p That tends to happens sometimes for some reasonxd I changed it;) Thanks for reading:)

Hehe okay:p But by a less big chapter i didn`t mean like three linesxd, but something like chapter 2, 4 and 5 i guess;)

It`s a little late right now:-/ Unfortunalty I had to work the whole day. But I`m not going to work until next weekend and don`t have anything special in school this week, so I might get a whole lot more time to write than the last two weeks;):)

Well I have been vmed about the next release(this one) from different peoples than you two too:p;)
One even adressed me at another thread as he saw I commented therexd:p

Oh okay:p 1-1 between "Big and long wait" and "Small and short wait" then i guess:p

Thanks, glad you liked it:D

Don`t worry I will read itxd Wasn`t a vm enough advertising;):p

Hahaxd:p 1: I suck at drawing and 2: I suck at drawingxd This will probably be the closest i get to a manga;):p

Oh thanks, I was worried this wouldn`t be "as good" as the originalU_U

Thanks friend, appriciate it:)

Hehe, it`s far from over yet my friend:p Just hang on tight;)

"Win this one too"? What do you mean?... You`re not taking about? Well then see my quote to your brother (-Pain-) below;)

Oh thanks:) Well yeah, imo I think that`s the only good part of this oneU_U

Haha thanks for the support, but I`m not even in the class of "great" yetxd RokuNr is still and will probably be FF god for a very long time:p He`s definitely going to win this month as your brother thought i would:p

Thanks, hope I`ll see you next time too:)
Well you the second god of FF ;)

Reactions: Michael92