Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Truly amazing my friend! Why not? Naruto and Sasuke were using such powers that we not yet appeared in manga! Nice one man, although these powers are just from your mind...the way you expressed them was totally epic! It sounds like really in the Naruto series. And as I read them, I can imagine it in my mind and how epic you're, my friend! Keep it up ;) Next chapter is sure to be long like this xd

~REPS~
Thanks:D Why not what?xd Well I try to come up with realistic jutsus as possible and make them appear as if they could have come from the actuall Manga/Anime:p
The hard thing thou is when I really have to show the powers and not just hint towards them as I`ve been trying for some chapters. I really had a hard time thinking up what "That Jutsu" could bexd But in the end I just made it something that I personally thought was awsome and that would also be cool to see Naruto do in the actual Manga. Naruto going around firing multiple Menaching ballsxd

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Update: Monday will be my biggest release yet, but also a kinda of break (Like One Piece just had).
Because next week will be all work, and if I`ll release anything in the closest weeks it got to be the week after (In two weeks) as in three weeks from now, I'm going to England and France for a week with my class. So you will unfortunatly have to wait at least 4 weeks for the next one (after Monday) if I don`t manage to put in a chapter in 2 weeks from now (Yeah i know i overused the word "week"xd).

But Instead of Releasing a single chapter at this Monday (27.09), I will release 3 chapters! One from each Chronicles and also the original series.

So Chapter 7 of the original series, Chapter 2 of Sasuke Chronicles, and Chapter 1 of... Well I might as well share it now.. Jiraiya Chronicles, so hope you will check in again then:)

I hope this won`t be just another commentxd Insights would be appriciated..

Last edited:

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I loved this first chapter!!! I thought it was done very well and Sasuke’s outcome so far is fantastic ^.^ You did not disappoint me in the very least and I am pleased. You out did yourself for this one ;) The reunion with Itachi was sad and extremely necessary! Itachi was epic! It is too bad that Sasuke cannot return to his former village due to his past actions -_- The Sasuke death story seems pretty logical however, I would have thought that Tsunade would be sympathetic to Sasuke especially for Naruto’s sake as they hold a strong bond. I wonder who Madara was speaking to and who was the master he referred to…hmm I cannot wait for part 2 because I know it will be even better! XD​

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I loved this first chapter!!! I thought it was done very well and Sasuke’s outcome so far is fantastic ^.^ You did not disappoint me in the very least and I am pleased. You out did yourself for this one ;) The reunion with Itachi was sad and extremely necessary! Itachi was epic! It is too bad that Sasuke cannot return to his former village due to his past actions -_- The Sasuke death story seems pretty logical however, I would have thought that Tsunade would be sympathetic to Sasuke especially for Naruto’s sake as they hold a strong bond. I wonder who Madara was speaking to and who was the master he referred to…hmm I cannot wait for part 2 because I know it will be even better! XD​
Wow another great review by you my friend:p
Where to start... Well he will have a very unpredictable "end" (Not like dying, but where he end up) as I'm very eager to tell his story:D But I can't reveal it just yet:p

Yeah I'm still having a little hard time with "Madara" as a person/being, but I have some theories that I will base the story on, and you will just have to wait and find out;)

Dastan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh?:p You just came by My FF and wanted to read this one but saw that note?:p

Well no prob, Just Click on the links in My signature;)

And btw, this is the first chap that don't have linksxd
Yeah, found them in your sig man. Down to chapter 3. so far, so good...will prob'ly read the rest when I have the time... :D:cool:

Reactions: Michael92