Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, the schedule thing is kind of messed up and its friday already and now i finally got to see chapter while it should have been released way back then( i guess monday), but it was worth waiting! Manga plus shippuden plus urs, i got my hands full! So now tell me what do you eat huh? Your brain cells are god gifted or what? What was that the whole blood capsule thing and the extinct mirror?! I found them really cool! 10 out of 10 if i had to rate!
At some point, dietitians claim that pizza is unhealthy.
Doesn't prove right to him, I guess?xd:lmao:

Okay, I'm speechless but that sure relieved me of my previous rants!!!:p

The mirror element was definitely a surprise!
Did you have that all along, or did it just puff out of your mind when you
were making up this chapter?
No more delay, please!:no_ignore:

Oh well, no beating's going to make you release faster anyway:?
And I'm certainly expecting a really long chapter 3 for this.
Or if not, a two-part chapter!:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael92

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After a bit calm S3, this one was pure adrenaline-rush to say the least xd
let me point the things I have to say before I forget first...:rolleyes:

- Before, beginning reading it, I got quite aprehension on Kakashi dying in the last chapter of K3. it seems that you went a bit far from that track and I like it like that...xd
- The Mirror element was perfect! xd I wanna see a picture of Akashi like now! I mean he seems so cool with a Byakugan, Sharingan, Binding Seal, surely white hair :p and Akatsuki cloak... :cool:
- I wonder why there are no seals for that Mirror Element though if its indeed a Bloodline limit...Does it work automatically with Sharingan and Byakugan :|
Darn it now, in the want to clear things on Akashi, you just raised my curiosity higher on him :p
- What is Shino and Tenten doing together, don't tell me that you made a couple out of them :p:confused:
- I like the blood sample touch though xd

okay, this one deserve much more than 3 chapters :no_ignore: or make it Huge and continue it Reply post if necessary...
Don't you dare, leave the part on Akashi unfinished or in mid-way...

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, the schedule thing is kind of messed up and its friday already and now i finally got to see chapter while it should have been released way back then( i guess monday), but it was worth waiting! Manga plus shippuden plus urs, i got my hands full! So now tell me what do you eat huh? Your brain cells are god gifted or what? What was that the whole blood capsule thing and the extinct mirror?! I found them really cool! 10 out of 10 if i had to rate!
Hehe yeah sorry about that:p Thanks:p
Hahaxd good to hear:D
Well I do eat regular food I guessxd
Well you could always "rate the chapter/thread" in the top corner, but it only goes up to 5 though:rolleyes::cool:

At some point, dietitians claim that pizza is unhealthy.
Doesn't prove right to him, I guess?xd:lmao:

Okay, I'm speechless but that sure relieved me of my previous rants!!!:p

The mirror element was definitely a surprise!
Did you have that all along, or did it just puff out of your mind when you
were making up this chapter?
No more delay, please!:no_ignore:

Oh well, no beating's going to make you release faster anyway:?
And I'm certainly expecting a really long chapter 3 for this.
Or if not, a two-part chapter!:D
Well I was near the end of the chapter when I thought I would have to add a longer convo at the end to make it longer, that's when it hit me really:p Same thing goes with the blood sample thingy:pxd

Haha, check below for a little surprise:p

After a bit calm S3, this one was pure adrenaline-rush to say the least xd
let me point the things I have to say before I forget first...:rolleyes:

- Before, beginning reading it, I got quite aprehension on Kakashi dying in the last chapter of K3. it seems that you went a bit far from that track and I like it like that...xd
- The Mirror element was perfect! xd I wanna see a picture of Akashi like now! I mean he seems so cool with a Byakugan, Sharingan, Binding Seal, surely white hair :p and Akatsuki cloak... :cool:
- I wonder why there are no seals for that Mirror Element though if its indeed a Bloodline limit...Does it work automatically with Sharingan and Byakugan :|
Darn it now, in the want to clear things on Akashi, you just raised my curiosity higher on him :p
- What is Shino and Tenten doing together, don't tell me that you made a couple out of them :p:confused:
- I like the blood sample touch though xd

okay, this one deserve much more than 3 chapters :no_ignore: or make it Huge and continue it Reply post if necessary...
Don't you dare, leave the part on Akashi unfinished or in mid-way...
Let me see if I understood that. After reading this one you have the feeling that he will die in K3 or did you mean after reading chapter 13 of the original, you had a feeling Kakashi would die in this (K2)?:p

Hehe:p Ask Nikkou to draw then;)

Well as far as I though of it, he only need to do the seal of the jutsus really:p Not a seal of his own first. K3 will explain everything;)

NO, Lolxd The five of them being Shino, Tenten, Ino, Choji and Kiba didn't add up to two groups, so just picked them random reallyxd

Hehe:p

Nah I will clear everything out. K3 will be bigger as there will be a lot of things to happend.
A little twist that will be mixed into it is that Kabuto will be part of K3 or at least make an apperance:p

Why do I get the feeling most people liked this one better than S3?:p When I was writing them both I thought this one was crap compared to S3 until I was able to throw in the mirror elementxd I even spent like 4 times as much time doing S3 tooxd Oh well, at least I prefere it:p

finally out! woot!
worth the wait... maybe...
mirror element??? wuts that gonna be made out of?
Hehe:p When I thought of the mirror element I kinda pictured the Filler Crystal element of Guren, only that it's silver and that you don't really use it as an attack. There will be much more about it in K3. As one of the characters, Sai I thinkxd, said, there are still some secrets to be revealed about it.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let me see if I understood that. After reading this one you have the feeling that he will die in K3 or did you mean after reading chapter 13 of the original, you had a feeling Kakashi would die in this (K2)?:p

Hehe:p Ask Nikkou to draw then;)

Well as far as I though of it, he only need to do the seal of the jutsus really:p Not a seal of his own first. K3 will explain everything;)

NO, Lolxd The five of them being Shino, Tenten, Ino, Choji and Kiba didn't add up to two groups, so just picked them random reallyxd

Hehe:p

Nah I will clear everything out. K3 will be bigger as there will be a lot of things to happend.
A little twist that will be mixed into it is that Kabuto will be part of K3 or at least make an apperance:p

Why do I get the feeling most people liked this one better than S3?:p When I was writing them both I thought this one was crap compared to S3 until I was able to throw in the mirror elementxd I even spent like 4 times as much time doing S3 tooxd Oh well, at least I prefere it:p
Yeah, basically, it's been quite long since I read K1, so I re-read it before reading K2 and once I saw the title in K2, I've got the feeling that Kakashi might be on the verge of dying on this one and that in K3, you'll put things like flashbacks and other stuffs. But hey, I went completely off-track on that part (luckily :p)...

Sun...take out your pencils xd

yeah... but people like Mei or even Tsuchikage do make seals...
Hope that K3 will indeed do the job...;)

Phew, luckily cause' they'll make a horrible couple. :p So you chose them randomly so that you don't include them in the story xd

You'll get extreme anticipation for K3, mark my words :cool:

Indeed, I like this one better than S3... The thing is that S3 was perhaps better on writing as it nailed a good plot but it missed the mark as there was much too expectation for a battle between Sasuke and Kabuto...
This one is much better as the writing was also good, it had a good battle part, good new things involved, created a much farther nail-biting story for the next part and lol, it had Kakashi :p

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, basically, it's been quite long since I read K1, so I re-read it before reading K2 and once I saw the title in K2, I've got the feeling that Kakashi might be on the verge of dying on this one and that in K3, you'll put things like flashbacks and other stuffs. But hey, I went completely off-track on that part (luckily :p)...

Sun...take out your pencils xd

yeah... but people like Mei or even Tsuchikage do make seals...
Hope that K3 will indeed do the job...;)

Phew, luckily cause' they'll make a horrible couple. :p So you chose them randomly so that you don't include them in the story xd

You'll get extreme anticipation for K3, mark my words :cool:

Indeed, I like this one better than S3... The thing is that S3 was perhaps better on writing as it nailed a good plot but it missed the mark as there was much too expectation for a battle between Sasuke and Kabuto...
This one is much better as the writing was also good, it had a good battle part, good new things involved, created a much farther nail-biting story for the next part and lol, it had Kakashi :p
Hehe I see:p

Haha is that a dare?:eek::p

Actually, you just gave me the perfect idea by that statement somehow:D:p

Haha, well there is actually ehm... 1, 2, 3... at least three couples in my story that is yet to be revealed as well as 2-4 future ones:p So you will have to wait and see for that... a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong wait:pxd

Well yeah maybe:p But I felt that S3 was more like 11 in some way, only that it wasn't as exciting as you knew some of the stuff on forehand. However it's not as much as I thought S3 would be better, it's more like I thought this one would be crap as it was way too much rushed up. Had to remove a huge bit of it yesterday as it didn't add to the storyline, but don't worry, it will be a part of 14 instead;)

Haha, Kakashi:p

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hehe I see:p

Haha is that a dare?:eek::p

Actually, you just gave me the perfect idea by that statement somehow:D:p

Haha, well there is actually ehm... 1, 2, 3... at least three couples in my story that is yet to be revealed as well as 2-4 future ones:p So you will have to wait and see for that... a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong wait:pxd

Well yeah maybe:p But I felt that S3 was more like 11 in some way, only that it wasn't as exciting as you knew some of the stuff on forehand. However it's not as much as I thought S3 would be better, it's more like I thought this one would be crap as it was way too much rushed up. Had to remove a huge bit of it yesterday as it didn't add to the storyline, but don't worry, it will be a part of 14 instead;)

Haha, Kakashi:p
Well, it's kinda dare xd and request at the same time xd

Glad, I helped :p

Wow! that's interesting xd You could have mentioned that earlier :p I sense that I'd indeed may die before I see it though with the 33s "o" in long...:p

See it in this way... A director makes a film with higher budget and time conceived to it and makes an other one with shorter time dedicated to it...

The 1st is very well done but lacks things in it while the 2nd has instant blockbuster element in it.
That's a bit how your S3 and K2 differ. K2 may be rushed but it has what's needed to be a jewel to be read...
There are things anyways that a writer can't predict. You may have seen S3 as a great one but the fact is that it's your readers that decide :p

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, it's kinda dare xd and request at the same time xd

Glad, I helped :p

Wow! that's interesting xd You could have mentioned that earlier :p I sense that I'd indeed may die before I see it though with the 33s "o" in long...:p

See it in this way... A director makes a film with higher budget and time conceived to it and makes an other one with shorter time dedicated to it...

The 1st is very well done but lacks things in it while the 2nd has instant blockbuster element in it.
That's a bit how your S3 and K2 differ. K2 may be rushed but it has what's needed to be a jewel to be read...
There are things anyways that a writer can't predict. You may have seen S3 as a great one but the fact is that it's your readers that decide :p
Hehe, *Awaiting her reply to the requestxd:p*

I didn't really think K3 would be any big as in lenght and content, but after changing my mind and story for a couples a time, it turns out to be interesting afterall:p
At first when I started K Chronicles, I had originally thought of having three battle chapters and nothing more, but that's when I wrote the first part of 13 that it all changed and as well as this one:p

Well I can give you a hint. 1: I'll be hooking Ino up with someone (perfect match if you ask me:p) 2: and also Tenten (Not so sure about this one thoughxd, but I still think they fit), and finally... dam, dam, daaa... 3: Kakashi:p You'll never guess with whom:p

And in the future Jiraiya, Mito, Hiruzen, Sasuke's Daughter and Gaara's son will hook up with someone or with eachother. Can't say more at this point:p
- PS you actually counted the "o"'s xd

Yeah, I guess you're right about that one:p But you've also heard the expression: "undeserving little spotlight because it's not a big movie production", anyways, I'll back down on this one:p You better check out the SG as I posted a new post there as well:p

Last edited:

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hehe, *Awaiting her reply to the requestxd:p*

I didn't really think K3 would be any big as in lenght and content, but after changing my mind and story for a couples a time, it turns out to be interesting afterall:p
At first when I started K Chronicles, I had originally thought of having three battle chapters and nothing more, but that's when I wrote the first part of 13 that it all changed and as well as this one:p

Well I can give you a hint. 1: I'll be hooking Ino up with someone (perfect match if you ask me:p) 2: and also Tenten (Not so sure about this one thoughxd, but I still think they fit), and finally... dam, dam, daaa... 3: Kakashi:p You'll never guess with whom:p

And in the future Jiraiya, Mito, Hiruzen, Sasuke's Daughter and Gaara's son will hook up with someone or with eachother. Can't say more at this point:p
- PS you actually counted the "o"'s xd

Yeah, I guess you're right about that one:p But you've also heard the expression: "undeserving little spotlight because it's not a big movie production", anyways, I'll back down on this one:p You better check out the SG as I posted a new post there as well:p
*waiting for Sunshine to spread*

I think you meant K2, right :p You'll never know what a great job you did with K2 xd

Okay, I'lll try to guess...

- Tenten - Neji...:p
- Ino - Sai or darn it, just pair her with me xd
- kakashi - hard to guess uh? Well, paired with Sun then since she's the biggest Fangirl on NB xd
The children, well, do as you wish, but
Jiraiya with Sasuke's daughter shall be nice xd

Ya, agree on this one, it's better :p I checked the SG and of course, I'd like to see a preview of it xd
And as you're saying this, you could write a part on KB's fight even if you don't include it in the final cut xd

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*waiting for Sunshine to spread*

I think you meant K2, right :p You'll never know what a great job you did with K2 xd

Okay, I'lll try to guess...

- Tenten - Neji...:p
- Ino - Sai or darn it, just pair her with me xd
- kakashi - hard to guess uh? Well, paired with Sun then since she's the biggest Fangirl on NB xd
The children, well, do as you wish, but
Jiraiya with Sasuke's daughter shall be nice xd

Ya, agree on this one, it's better :p I checked the SG and of course, I'd like to see a preview of it xd
And as you're saying this, you could write a part on KB's fight even if you don't include it in the final cut xd
Nope I meant K3 as it will be bigger:p

Damn some of those are correctxd

Hehe:p I'll see what I decide on Sunday.

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@ Michael and KC:
I'm taking my pencils out, all right.:)
But the thing is, I can't do what I want to do with it.:?
And that is:
TO HIT BOTH YOUR HEADS WITH THE LONG IN BETWEEN RELEASES OF YOUR CHAPTERS!!!
Darn! I'd buy a truck load of pencils if I can do that.
So be glad I can't!:p
What seals did you mean, KC? Hand seals, is it? Bloodline limits does not really require hand seals nor seals. And also, there are even jutsus that do not require hand seals.:)

Then, I think the Byakugan and the sharingan does not have a thing to do with the Mirror bloodline limit. As per Sai, it is an extinct bloodline limit that's not bound to any family but appears during times of war. So, there is some kind of a legend about it that's going to unfold in the next chapter!:D And, have I ever mentioned that I love legends?:D And oh, perhaps something about how it would appear and to what makes a person fit for it, too!:D

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope I meant K3 as it will be bigger:p

Damn some of those are correctxd

Hehe:p I'll see what I decide on Sunday.
I see, never mind xd

Yay! xd

Great :)

@ Michael and KC:
And that is:
What seals did you mean, KC? Hand seals, is it? Bloodline limits does not really require hand seals nor seals. And also, there are even jutsus that do not require hand seals.:)

Then, I think the Byakugan and the sharingan does not have a thing to do with the Mirror bloodline limit. As per Sai, it is an extinct bloodline limit that's not bound to any family but appears during times of war. So, there is some kind of a legend about it that's going to unfold in the next chapter!:D And, have I ever mentioned that I love legends?:D And oh, perhaps something about how it would appear and to what makes a person fit for it, too!:D
Damn, I better run away and write xd :p

I thought that some Bloodline limits require hand seals as Haku or Onoki was doing! I don't know but I may be wrong of you say so

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@ Michael and KC:
And that is:

Haha you're not exactly that fast yourself:p Anyways, looking forward to the drawing then:D:p

Good point. Actually I got some ideas from what you just said. K3 will go from being an average one to a huge anticipated one... damnxd:p

Would that be Mei Terumi, the Mizukage? :D
Not really:p Actually I don't even remember her namexd But I do know who she is though:p

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn, I better run away and write xd :p

I thought that some Bloodline limits require hand seals as Haku or Onoki was doing! I don't know but I may be wrong of you say so
Hehe, you better be!:D

Hmm, I think I did not make myself clear, sorry.:eek: What I meant was that, hand seals are not necessary for each and every technique. Whether it is a technique coming from a bloodline limit or from elemental manipulation.

Techniques can be released through (a) chakra manipulation alone or through (b)both chakra manipulation and hand seals intervention. The hand seals represent zodiac animals, right? And I believe doing the hand seals are actually done to call on these animal spirits to supplement a ninja's chakra into molding a different kind of technique or turning one more powerful.:)
[Well, just imagine the beliefs and all behind those animal spirits. You know.:)]

Haha you're not exactly that fast yourself:p Anyways, looking forward to the drawing then:D:p

Good point. Actually I got some ideas from what you just said. K3 will go from being an average one to a huge anticipated one... damnxd:p
Well, I am an exception because I don't have people waiting for it.
So, :p on you too!:p

Nice! Make it super huge!!!

Ahh! You know what, I think it should be, 4 chaps more! 1 for the legend, 1 for how it took place and got into Akashi, 2 for the final battle that will make Kakashi win his brother back. 2 for this because, of course, once the binding seal is unbroken, there should be a flashback about how Akashi was treated by Kabuto and then the entire chronicles would lead them both to fighting Kabuto or, they both end up in the Kage Summit for reinforcement. And then -- oh jeezxd sorry, I'm being very talkative again.xd:D I'm gonna shut up now.xd:D:p

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I am an exception because I don't have people waiting for it.
So, :p on you too!:p

Nice! Make it super huge!!!

Ahh! You know what, I think it should be, 4 chaps more! 1 for the legend, 1 for how it took place and got into Akashi, 2 for the final battle that will make Kakashi win his brother back. 2 for this because, of course, once the binding seal is unbroken, there should be a flashback about how Akashi was treated by Kabuto and then the entire chronicles would lead them both to fighting Kabuto or, they both end up in the Kage Summit for reinforcement. And then -- oh jeezxd sorry, I'm being very talkative again.xd:D I'm gonna shut up now.xd:D:p
Haha:p

We'll see, 30 000 words are a lot and only Sasuke 2 and 11 have gone over that, but K3 might have to be bigger than expected as I can't write 4 more or else they will be too small... way too smallxd:p

anya kanu iti ibagbaga da.. awan met iti maawatk ,,, anya mettenen...
What language?

um... translation plz?
Agreed:p

Rorschach

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good Vs. Evil, Brother Vs. Brother!

Previous Chapters:

~ Akashi: Kehehehe... Look who's giving the speech of his life.

Kakashi: ...

Narrator: They were glaring intensely at each other following and analyzing each other's move. The wind had blown up so much that a small storm had begun roaring over them.

Kakashi: What exactly did Kabuto do to you? There is no way you knew all those techniques or had any of those eyes before you "left" Konoha. Why did you choose to stay if you were taken away and tortured, why are you siding with Kabuto and Madara?!

Akashi: ... Time for talking is over... Now we fight!

Narrator: Akashi pulled out his katana and went straight for Kakashi who drew out a kunai and blocked it. The storm was getting more and more violent as rain started to pour down heavily as lightning crossed the air. After clashing for some rounds, Akashi went for Kakashi's rear with a rasengan as Kakashi back-flipped and met it with a raikiri mid-air before landing again.

Kakashi: *Huff... Huff*, maybe it's time I get serious as well...

Narrator: Kakashi pulled up his head protector as his sharingan met with Akashi's.

Akashi: You just got to ask yourself why you doomed yourself by taking me on alone, and sending away the only help you could get for miles and miles. This just isn't your lucky day is it, brother?

Kakashi: Whatever Kabuto has done to you, it's never too late to turn back. You were one of Danzo's most loyal servants, and I know you cared about Konoha and its people back then.

Akashi: Hatake Kakashi... Still trying to avoid the fated battle. I'll tell you what; since you so desperately are trying to make things right, I might as well let you in on a little secret. My goal was never to come here and kill that girl...

Kakashi: ... What do you mean?

Akashi: Even though she might tell you something, she has no clue on anything important. Madara and Kabuto can't give a rat's ass about her. The reason I came here was because of you, and you alone. I knew you would try to send her away to safety if you believed my intensions was getting to her, and as I predicted, you sent her away with your only ally. This is actually the perfect outcome of this situation! Hahahahaha!...

Kakashi: Humph... Even so, you will still have to beat me.

Akashi: Oh, ehehe... my intensions are not to beat you, but to collect your sharingan!

Narrator: Akashi preformed some hand seals, as fire came from his mouth.

Akashi: Katon: Gokakyu no jutsu! (Fire style: Grand Fireball technique!).

Kakashi *Thinking*: He don't leave me much of choice here... Katon: Gokakyu no jutsu!

Narrator: Kakashi countered Akashi's fire technique with one of his own as both fireballs clashed. Then suddenly Kakashi felt a presence from behind as he quickly dodged to the right, making Akashi's fireball go past him, hitting one of Akashi's Shadow clones who were sneaking up from behind.

Akashi: Impressive, but you won't be able to keep up for long...

Kakashi *Thinking*: There just got to be a way to turn this guy. There is just something about him that's not right.

Akashi: Don't let your guard down!

Kakashi: Shit!!

Narrator: While Kakashi was fighting Akashi, Gai had made it back to the village. Once there, he met up with Ibiki and Inoichi, whom took care of Sonia, as Gai rushed to see Konohamaru and Shikaku.

*Bang!*

Konohamaru: Gai?! Why are you rushing through the door?! Where is Kakashi and the rest?

Gai: No time to explain! Konohamaru, Shikaku! This is bad! Me and Kakashi managed to catch up with Naruto and the rest, but the situation was under control. Naruto had captured one of the members, and me and Kakashi was suppose to bring her back to the village while they continued to the meeting in Kiri. However, one of the members that escaped during Naruto's fight with Akatsuki came back for me and Kakashi, and Kakashi decided that he would fight him while I brought back the hostage to Konoha!

Shikaku: What?! Then we need to send for assistance to help Kakashi out!

Konohamaru: Agreed!

Shikaku: No time to talk, who are available here in the village and who might we to send out, Konohamaru?

Konohamaru: Ehm... Ehm... It says here that Ino, Kiba and Choji are on a mission, but should be here in not too long.

Shikaku: We don't have a minute to waste, who else?!

Konohamaru: Eh.. right... ehm... Tenten and Shino... No they as well are on a mission... Oh! Sai and Neji are down at the academy helping Iruka out at the moment. What about them?

Shikaku: Perfect, Gai let's go!

Gai: Yes!

Neji: Yes that's correct, Sai is quite an ex...

Shikaku: Iruka, we need to interrupt your class!

Narrator: Iruka, Neji and Sai were informing some new academy students when Shikaku and Gai came running in.

Iruka: Shikaku, Gai? What's going on?

Shikaku: No time to explain, I'm sorry, but Neji and Sai need to come with Gai this instance.

Neji: Oh?

Sai: ?

Iruka: Okay, I guess that shouldn't be a problem...

Gai: We need to go at once, I'll explain on the way.

Narrator: Gai, Neji and Sai went out the door as Shikaku took Iruka outside to explain the situation.

Kakashi: *Pant*, *Pant*...

Akashi: Getting tired?

Kakashi *Thinking*: He's stronger than I thought. If I keep up this much longer, I might be forced to use...

Akashi: Hahaha, you're pathetic! Here I thought I would get a real challenge from no other than my lost brother... What an utter disappointment!

Kakashi: ... Winning fights isn't always about pure power; you will also need to use your head!

Narrator: Kakashi charged up a Raikiri and went straight for Akashi. Akashi countered with a Rasengan, as they both clashed with intense power.

Kakashi *Thinking*: I knew it! I knew I saw something fishy about this guy!

Narrator: As they clashed, Kakashi got a closer look on Akashi, as he spotted a strange sign on his neck.

Kakashi *Thinking*: That's a binding seal!

Narrator: From behind Akashi, you could see one of Kakashi's shadow clones closing in.

Akashi: You think you can get me that easy?!

Narrator: Two arms stretched out of Akashi's back and slashed through Kakashi's clone with his katana.

Kakashi *Thinking*: There is simply no way that Kabuto could have done something to this guy, making him learn all those jutsus. Can this be the...

Narrator: A huge explosion occurred as they both dashed back from it.

Akashi: Seems like I've underestimated you a little... brother... However...

Narrator: Akashi was just about to make his next move, when suddenly backup arrived.

Akashi *Thinking*: Damn it...

Kakashi: !!

Narrator: Suddenly two birds smashed to the ground where Akashi stood as he barely dodged them.

Kakashi: Ink?

Gai: Kakashi!!

Narrator: Kakashi turned around as he saw Gai, Neji and Sai closing in.

Akashi: Well my brother... This seems to be the end for now, until next time.

Narrator: Suddenly he vanished in a cloud of smoke. As Gai, Sai and Neji got up to kakashi, he fell to one of his knees as both his arms touched the ground.

Gai: Are you alright?!

Kakashi: *Pant*... Yeah I'll manage. Ten minutes later, and I would have been forced to do something drastic. Good thing backup arrived.

Neji: Seems like the enemy got away.

Kakashi: Not quite. I managed to put a blood sample on him...

Sai: Blood sample?

Gai: Haha, that's how Kakashi always win!

Kakashi: I've worked up a blood sample for tracking enemies by mixing blood from my summoning dogs with a special ingredients. If I'm able to get the blood on the one I want to track, then there is no problem for Pakkun and the rest to track him or her down.

Neji: I see.

Kakashi: Kuchiyose no jutsu! (Summoning technique).

Pakkun: Hey there!

Kakashi: I was barely able to summon you with my remaining chakra. Pakkun, I need you to track down the blood.

Pakkun: So you've marked a target with it? Gotcha, let's go!

Narrator: Pakkun leaped ahead to show the way.

Kakashi: *Ugh*

Narrator: Kakashi almost fell to the ground again as he tried to get up, but Sai caught him, and helped him up.

Sai: Sure you're alright?

Kakashi: Yeah, I'll manage.

Narrator: He said as he pulled down his head protector to cover his sharingan.

Continued: The group had chased the sense for some minutes when Pakkun suddenly stopped in his track.

Kakashi: How's the track? You still got the sense?

Pakkun: It's as clear as the sky. However, the enemy seems to have headed towards the Wave country.

Kakashi: The Wave country, huh?

Gai: Are you thinking the same as me?

Neji: So he's probably going to head back to Madara and Kabuto. Does this mean that they're heading towards Kiri and the kage meeting?

Kakashi: Hmmm... Seems that way. In that case, we should intercept him and warn the kages.

Gai: Right!

Neji: We should pick up the pace then!

Kakashi: Right. One thing is bothering me about him though.

Gai: Oh?

Kakashi: Not only did I spot a binding seal on his neck...

Neji: A binding seal??

Sai: One that is used to control a certain individual, putting him or her under your command.

Kakashi: Correct, but I also noticed something strange about this guy. No man is able to learn all those jutsus he could by just having a sharingan, nor by being experimented on.

Gai: So what do you think?

Kakashi: I'm suspecting that this man, Akashi... my brother... may have the long extingt Mirror element.

Neji: Mirror element?!

Gai: It can't be?!

Sai: A person with mirror element haven't been seen or heard of for at least 100 years!

Kakashi: Exactly, that's what so strange about it.

Sai: Didn't you say that this man, your brother was abducted as newborn by Danzo and kept hidden?

Kakashi: Yeah, that's what he told me. And according to my intelligence, that seems plausible.

Sai: If he has the rare Mirror element, which is said to be one of the fewest bloodline limits that's not bound by family and that only appears during time of war, much like the rinnegan, then there is no wonder why Danzo wanted him. But how could he know that he would have it, even before you two were born... and why him? It doesn't make any sense.

Gai: One with the mirror element would be able to copy any jutsus he sees as long as he has and mastered the required elements for it, even Bloodline limits, right?

Sai: Right, or at least in theory. Not every secret about this element has been revealed.

Kakashi: So if one with the mirror element has both earth and water as elements then he would be able to copy jutsus like wood element for example, if he engaged in battle with Yamato, or in this case, the Shadow techniques of the Nara clan.

Gai: So that means he must have at least the element of...

Kakashi: Indeed.

Gai: So that's how he's able to use it!

Sai: Then how about Rasengan? That's just pure chakra...

Kakashi: I'm not so sure on that one yet though.

Neji: So if he's under a binding seal. Then that must mean someone like Kabuto or Madara have him under his control, right?

Gai: And if we're able to break that seal...

Kakashi: Then my brother will be free again!

End Chapter 2 ~
WooooWWW!!!!!!!! this is totally wicked dude!!! Mirror element, what's that? some kind of blood limit or expansion.... If you created that your self, Kishi should hire you... this was totally awesome!!!

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha:p

We'll see, 30 000 words are a lot and only Sasuke 2 and 11 have gone over that, but K3 might have to be bigger than expected as I can't write 4 more or else they will be too small... way too smallxd:p
What O.O S2 and LS11 was OVER 30000....:|
I thought it was around 5000 :p You sure you didn't mistype it there :p