Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
o ye, whoops lol

14, then is 15 or k3?
14 next, then 15 and finally Kakashi 3 before the whole of Jiraiya chronicles. I've already posted an updated release plan in my Social group so it shouldn't be too hard to figure out:p Just pay attention there from day to day;)

woot nice nice..cant wait for the next episode haha

anyways when you gonna release the next sasuke chronicles? xd

Well as above and below, Sasuke 3 was released over 2 weeks agoxd;)

i think sasuke chronicles r over
Indeed:p

Kaziname

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man, I've got to admit it - this chapter felt like I was watching some lame filler. I generally like your work but "mirror element"? Why don't you just kill that akashi guy? He himself sounds like some filler guy not to mention that story about kidnapping him was almost as lame as that element of his... You see - I've got "knows-when-someone-is-talking-shit" sensor and this whole thing about akashi is one, BIG, shit. Make that guy die soon and get back to writing original series.

• Haha
Reactions: Michael92

darknesscreater

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
14 next, then 15 and finally Kakashi 3 before the whole of Jiraiya chronicles. I've already posted an updated release plan in my Social group so it shouldn't be too hard to figure out:p Just pay attention there from day to day;)

Well as above and below, Sasuke 3 was released over 2 weeks agoxd;)

Indeed:p
k, dangit, cant wait for 14...

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man, I've got to admit it - this chapter felt like I was watching some lame filler. I generally like your work but "mirror element"? Why don't you just kill that akashi guy? He himself sounds like some filler guy not to mention that story about kidnapping him was almost as lame as that element of his... You see - I've got "knows-when-someone-is-talking-shit" sensor and this whole thing about akashi is one, BIG, shit. Make that guy die soon and get back to writing original series.
Lol:p Well I actually understand your feeling a little, but it seems like most people liked this one better than Sasuke 3 (Which in my opinion was better though) and I didn't really think this one was any good, but some people liked those facts you trashedxd:p Looking forward to your reply on Sasuke 3 as well;) Thanks for reading.

k, dangit, cant wait for 14...
Me neitherxd

Kaziname

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol:p Well I actually understand your feeling a little, but it seems like most people liked this one better than Sasuke 3 (Which in my opinion was better though) and I didn't really think this one was any good, but some people liked those facts you trashedxd:p Looking forward to your reply on Sasuke 3 as well;) Thanks for reading.
That akashi guy is on the same level like hiruko from that movie (the guy with 5 KGs). It is just - make him as powerful as you can and replace his character "depth" with one of two-year old which makes all conversations to look like this:

RETARD: You can't win. bwuahahhaha
GUY WHO IS TRYING TO BRING RETARD BACK TO LIFE: Listen to me! You have to snap out of it.
*RETARD fires OP jutsu*
RETARD: You were my brother and now I will kill you... bwuahahha
GUY WHO IS TRYING TO BRING RETARD BACK TO LIFE: It can't be... He is totally retarded...
RETARD: I have powers that are far stronger than the strongest doujutsu in real manga... bwuahhahaha
*GUY WHO IS TRYING TO BRING RETARD BACK TO LIFE somehow almost kills the strongest guy in naruto world ever, but falters at the last moment*
GUY WHO IS TRYING TO BRING RETARD BACK TO LIFE: Sry man. Can't kill you for some retarded reason. C ya later...

I hope you got the point

• Haha

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That akashi guy is on the same level like hiruko from that movie (the guy with 5 KGs). It is just - make him as powerful as you can and replace his character "depth" with one of two-year old which makes all conversations to look like this:

GUY WHO IS TRYING TO BRING RETARD BACK TO LIFE: Listen to me! You have to snap out of it.
*RETARD fires OP jutsu*
GUY WHO IS TRYING TO BRING RETARD BACK TO LIFE: It can't be... He is totally retarded...
RETARD: I have powers that are far stronger than the strongest doujutsu in real manga... bwuahhahaha
*GUY WHO IS TRYING TO BRING RETARD BACK TO LIFE somehow almost kills the strongest guy in naruto world ever, but falters at the last moment*
GUY WHO IS TRYING TO BRING RETARD BACK TO LIFE: Sry man. Can't kill you for some retarded reason. C ya later...

I hope you got the point
Hahaxd

darknesscreater

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

*RETARD fires OP jutsu*

I hope you got the point
rofl, where did u come up w/ the example?

• Haha

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Retrospective after-thoughts, Part 17:

I don't really know what to say about this chapter... For some reason, the entire Kakashi Chronicles so far seems like a rushed after-thought in a sense. I mean, the story itself is okay but it hasn't given the reader the same vibe as the main story and, at the very least, Sasuke Chronicles chapter 3, has so far. I have a feeling the last one is vastly better in quality, but still. I can't really put my finger on it, something about the whole fight between Kakashi and Akashi feels underwhelming, I dunno...

"Kakashi: I've worked up a blood sample for tracking enemies by mixing blood from my summoning dogs with a special ingredients. If I'm able to get the blood on the one I want to track, then there is no problem for Pakkun and the rest to track him or her down. "

^
This one was so well thought out that I had to stop and think for a moment whether this was actually a technique displayed by Kakashi in the manga/anime or if it was something I came up with. Nothing revolutionary, but it fits Kakashi's tracking arsenal quite well.

I'm starting to wonder if I underutilized Konohamaru, I feel as though he should have had a bigger role in this all things considered, but at the same time I'm pretty sure he shows up later, I think...

The more I read about Akashi and his Mirror element, the more I think of the Cyborgs of Amado in the manga. That's a plus I suppose...

The last after-thought was so huge I'll cut this one short. It's not a bad chapter by any means, it's just less interesting compared to the others that had been released around the same time. If I were to compare it just solely based on quality of how it's written I would probably score it higher, it's definitely more interesting than some of the earlier chapters, but as I just said, since those earlier chapters had the benefits of, well, being one of the earlier ones, I can't judge this one based on the same criteria...

Reading Kaziname's comments on this one and the last, it seems like he really hated the Kakashi Chronicles, lmao. Maybe he was onto something xd

5/10 - Lowest score and my least favorite yet.

Last edited: