Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WooooWWW!!!!!!!! this is totally wicked dude!!! Mirror element, what's that? some kind of blood limit or expansion.... If you created that your self, Kishi should hire you... this was totally awesome!!!
You do know that you don't need to quote the whole chapter mate?:p;)

Anyways, thanks for the compliment:D Well I'm not sure I'm that good thoughxd

So you're new to my FF? If so, then you should know that this is only a chronicle of two so far that is being done beside my original work:p;)

Yeah I did, and the remaining secrets will be revealed in the next chapter;)

What O.O S2 and LS11 was OVER 30000....:|
I thought it was around 5000 :p You sure you didn't mistype it there :p
Yeah:p Because the limit of words in one post is 30000 and when you try to post one with more words than that, you get a note that it's too long and that the limit is 30000:p That's why those two chapters are continued in a reply as well;)

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah:p Because the limit of words in one post is 30000 and when you try to post one with more words than that, you get a note that it's too long and that the limit is 30000:p That's why those two chapters are continued in a reply as well;)
Euh, I wasn't so sure, so I decided to copy everything on MSWord and it said around 4400 Words (with title and all notes stuffs)...
No need to say, that I'm now even more complex :?

Reactions: Michael92

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
anya kanu iti ibagbaga da.. awan met iti maawatk ,,, anya mettenen...
Anya ti nagan mo?:eek::) LOLz!
Are you Ilocano cause it sound like one:) If you are, don't reply in Ilocano though since that's the only phrase I learned from my dad.:lmao:

Haha:p

We'll see, 30 000 words are a lot and only Sasuke 2 and 11 have gone over that, but K3 might have to be bigger than expected as I can't write 4 more or else they will be too small... way too smallxd:p
Oh come on, don't be lazy! Let your imagination run and you sure will at least get to 1500 words for each chapter.:)

Euh, I wasn't so sure, so I decided to copy everything on MSWord and it said around 4400 Words (with title and all notes stuffs)...
I think he meant 30 000 characters.:):rolleyes:

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, I know I should have just edited my prev post but, this was a little late. I had to wait for awhile for my dad to reply to my text.

anya kanu iti ibagbaga da.. awan met iti maawatk ,,, anya mettenen...

So, this says something like:
What are you saying?....I don't understand a thing that you're saying...what's this all about?:D
Just trying to be funny there, I guess Shonenvan, right?:D You new here? Welcome to the base then!:)

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I said to Sunny on her thread, maybe the counters on word and NB are different, or...

I think he meant 30 000 characters.:):rolleyes:
...Maybe it's characters and me seeing wrongxd

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I said to Sunny on her thread, maybe the counters on word and NB are different, or...

...Maybe it's characters and me seeing wrongxd
Then you need some good :flaw::flaw::flaw: to get back to your senses :D
WORD doc counts with words...its characters here. I pasted S2 in a thread and it says: The text that you have entered is too long (31570 characters). Please shorten it to 30000 characters long.

*caugh* and to get back to his release schedule *caugh*
I agree without thinking!!!:D

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then you need some good :flaw::flaw::flaw: to get back to your senses :D
Indeedxd:p

*caugh* and to get back to his release schedule *caugh*
Hahaxd Well at least I'm good at getting previews up:p

WORD doc counts with words...its characters here. I pasted S2 in a thread and it says: The text that you have entered is too long (31570 characters). Please shorten it to 30000 characters long.
Yeah, anyways 30000 C are still too huge for Kakashi 3, or maybe it won't be afterallxd:p

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chap was amazing! I loved how well you thought outside the box. The mirror element seems really cool and Akashi is being controlled which there may still lie hope for him yet. I liked how you chose Neji/Sai-two phenomenal characters. It was just too bad that they both didn’t have much to do lol Third chap will for sure be a delight! ;)

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude your awesome keep up the good work
Thanks mate.

This chap was amazing! I loved how well you thought outside the box. The mirror element seems really cool and Akashi is being controlled which there may still lie hope for him yet. I liked how you chose Neji/Sai-two phenomenal characters. It was just too bad that they both didn’t have much to do lol Third chap will for sure be a delight! ;)
Thanks:D Yeah those two things as well as Kakashi + blood sample thingy poped into my head as I wrote this chapter, so those were actually edited in rather than being there from the start:p

Yeah we'll see what will happend in the final, but judging from my preview of 14, it doesn't bode well for Akashi:rolleyes:

Well I actually picked them randomly, but decided afterwards that they fitted in, especially Sai with the whole Mirror element-Akashi-Danzo conversation;)

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks:D Yeah those two things as well as Kakashi + blood sample thingy poped into my head as I wrote this chapter, so those were actually edited in rather than being there from the start:p

Yeah we'll see what will happend in the final, but judging from my preview of 14, it doesn't bode well for Akashi:rolleyes:

Well I actually picked them randomly, but decided afterwards that they fitted in, especially Sai with the whole Mirror element-Akashi-Danzo conversation;)
Wow, you never cease to impress me ;) Oh no, I like Akashi’s character as he is alike the corrupt/intervened/manipulated Sasuke XD Yes,they did fir in very well and it is unfortunate that Kishi gives them such little limelight; especially Neji >.> I also forgot to add that I loved the way you used Sai’s Choujuu Giga tech ;)

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Wow, you never cease to impress me ;) Oh no, I like Akashi’s character as he is alike the corrupt/intervened/manipulated Sasuke XD Yes,they did fir in very well and it is unfortunate that Kishi gives them such little limelight; especially Neji >.> I also forgot to add that I loved the way you used Sai’s Choujuu Giga tech ;)
Hehe, well it's only three chapters left counting Kakashi 3 and 14/15 so there is some... ehm, rapping up to do, so we'll see who lives and who dies:p;)

Yeah I understand. And it wasn't really that much he did, now was it?xd:p