Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"One word. Epic!" ★★★★★
- Petro, the FF Critique​

What is this? Oh wait, I mean who just you Michael? You really resembles Masashi. Here's my review, the fights are extradianory, in fact I dont really witness such fights in the manga neither the anime. And the storyline .. you seriously making me in a complete silence. From the start until the end, it just feels like going up a hill and getting down slowly. Yes, very epicfully starting as you bring us to the climax and comes to the highest point and slowly brings it to a conclusion and end it sweetly. I guess you just overdo yourself, if not how this awesomness appears? Good job my friend.

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"One word. Epic!" ★★★★★
- Petro, the FF Critique​

What is this? Oh wait, I mean who just you Michael? You really resembles Masashi. Here's my review, the fights are extraordinary, in fact I don't really witness such fights in the manga neither the anime. And the storyline .. you seriously making me in a complete silence. From the start until the end, it just feels like going up a hill and getting down slowly. Yes, very epicfully starting as you bring us to the climax and comes to the highest point and slowly brings it to a conclusion and end it sweetly. I guess you just overdo yourself, if not how this awesomeness appears? Good job my friend.
Thank you very much:p The intro made me laugh a little, but it was pretty cool:D Yeah, I'm afraid I have outdone myself as I'm a little unsure how I'll be able to kick of the continuation of this fight once my sequel arrives (early next year most likely). Luckily I got some other chapters to do in the meanwhile, so I got some time to think this through, so that I'll be able to pull it offxd
Thanks for the review mate, appreciate it:)

That's long @_@ but... it's just epic XD.

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Finally done reading...I would have to review my comments though as - I kinda find some things are a bit unusual...Some may have noticed already but - ehm - 4 pages of comments - might again take me forever to read all those.

So hold this post and I'll get back to it.

EDIT: Sorry, I did try to review a number of times in effort to shorten it, but its just really long :eek: I stopped reviewing it after running through it twice cause it just lengthens more.:?

Cheer willpower - There sure was nothing more powerful than Naruto's will to fight and go on.

The poison sure was a smart scheme. I suspected before that it would be affecting the fox's chakra and Naruto's as a whole but I guess not. The fox's chakra was infact the one that was able to eliminate it. I seem to see that the fox's relationship to Narutp has improved. Not impossible at this time in the future though as the last time I've seen them talking Naruto seem to have already affected the fox a bit with their talk of darkness and all. (I'm way soo behind the manga chapters, btw. Probly by 5 or 6 chaps). Going back to your FF, I haven't remembered anywhere in this series though that indicates the Fox's improved relationship to Naruto. Just the fact that Naruto is able to control it. Well, there must have been but I probably just failed to notice or must have missed it.

As I got to the part when Kabuto left Madara, I was thinking that Kabuto is now gonna go up with his own plans - part of which must be defeating Madara and then - - here's the ring to my thoughtsXD: he's going to hogwarts!LOL! yeah, I laughed at how I was able to connect yours and Irfan's FF xd Then, the later part revealed a wizard by the name of Kabuto!!! OMG! that was honestly hilarious as I earlier made a connection of it to Irfan's FF. *insert your msn evil lol here*:eek: You sure got me thinking about that part though. Well not that the wizard is Kabuto but rather the existence of the wizard giving the book ninjutsu to the Sage. However (see more below)

Sorry, but I kinda find the tweaking of the Sage of the Six Paths' story a bit contradicting in some parts.:eek:

First is the wizard thing. Although, in the fictional world, I've quite observed that Sages, Priests, and Wizards are altogether alike as they denote wisdom and knowledge, their names somehow separates them according to their origin. Wizard seem to be (although, I'm not sure of it but sounds like it) of English (not the language) origin. So having it in there, just turned this FF a cross-over rather than a solid narutoverse reality as it implies from the start. I find this a bit inconsistent.:eek: Inconsistent in a way that Ninjutsu is of Japanese origin. With a wizard handing over a book to the Sage just made ninjutsu appear to have originated from the wizards. :confused: Ninjutsu uses chakra (inner energy) while wizard uses magic and spells (surrounding natural forces).:? Well, you did mention that the wizard have powers yet undiscovered but still - IMO it just made the series a cross-over.:?

Second are the names. I understand the attempt to build up a relationship between the past and the present but their respective personality just doesn't seem to match up. The way I see it in the original manga, the reincarnation goes this way: Sasuke is dark hearted so more or less he resembles the elder brother while Naruto of pure heart, resembles the younger brother. Madara is the ten-tailed demon (the one that SOS defeated). In here it looked to me like the three of them are the offsprings. Madara being the eldest, Sasuke the younger brother, and Naruto the sister. OR Naruto (considering that he takes the form of SOS in the original manga) could be SOS himself...(but, hmmm...I think not cause what becomes of the sister, then?)

However, since you have Sasuke repent here, I believe I am caught in a blind spot as I find quite a few possibilities to once again tweak this past and present relationship and straighten it more out. This time with their personalities making it more relative and make the naming convention appear as a setup/trap to make the readers believe into something that really is not.O.O Aha! That must be your plan, isn't it?:rolleyes: Well, knowing how many times you have had us caught off guard from your previous chapters, I believe this is yet one other scheme of yours.:p

Third is the dragon. I find its appearance weird and un-ninjutsu-type. I have this settled though as it is a fact that Japanese myths and even martial art practices contain dragon inspirations.

Nevertheless, this is why it is called a Fanfic because these are fictional ideas that the fans have in mind as they go through the story. Anything can happen with fiction!:)

The bijuu letting go of its host was sentimental.:eek: I imagine how it would be so much more if it'd happen to Naruto and the fox. Madara's theory about it gives a trully logical explanation as to how Bee was able to survive. So realistic and so inline with the narutiverse. Or - hmm is that ever mentioned in the manga, cause it sounds like it?:eek: I guess not. Hmm..probably in the recent chapters that I have missed? I guess not as well cause if it is then it may have been presented in that similar manner seeing that you and Kishi's mind seem to work the same. Or have Madara and Naruto already crossed paths in the recent manga and this 2nd theory revealed? (Don't answer - i'll be finding out sooner.:))

How you accurately portray the cannon characters is never fading as it caught me on how you crafted Kabuto's dialogues during his conversation with Sasuke. But yet again, I got caught up with a connection to Irfan's FF. "If you can even track me down..." sounds like him going in through some dimensional portal to go to Hogwarts. Well, there was an explanation of how Kabuto got in to the wizard world in Irfan's. Hehe...Nevertheless, I am left thinking as to who could they be meeting for the second step of their plan.

I didn't know you have such a brutal imagination. You sure murdered Killerbee.:lili:

The secret behind Madara's soul transporting from one body to another is quite similar to the speculations I have with Madara's existence in the original manga. Only difference is Oro's helping Madara to perfect the technique and the soul. IMO, this is one of the abilities that his EMS can do. So, more or less, he must have activated this power before he died and could have (maybe) created an eternal illusion of his self. I'm not sure of the soul thing though as I can think of a few possibilities to connect all these if Kishi would be very creative about it. Not to leave behind the fact that Tobi was scared of the fifth coffin (it was, right?).

Madara's face is just gross! But the summons are epic! The hawk surely matches Sasuke and the Kyubbi coming out was dramatic. I think you did not really mean summoning it by using the summoning jutsu, right? I believe you mean it the 8 tails way?:eek:

Well what can I say? Great is so overused so I'd give an 8/10 for the things that I based in my personal opinion but a 10/10 for the entire piece (ideas, presentation of events, characters, and the like)

Whew! I feared it would say "you have reached the maximum limit". :lili:

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally done reading...I would have to review my comments though as - I kinda find some things are a bit unusual...Some may have noticed already but - ehm - 4 pages of comments - might again take me forever to read all those.

So hold this post and I'll get back to it.

EDIT: Sorry, I did try to review a number of times in effort to shorten it, but its just really long :eek: I stopped reviewing it after running through it twice cause it just lengthens more.:?

Cheer willpower - There sure was nothing more powerful than Naruto's will to fight and go on.

The poison sure was a smart scheme. I suspected before that it would be affecting the fox's chakra and Naruto's as a whole but I guess not. The fox's chakra was infact the one that was able to eliminate it. I seem to see that the fox's relationship to Narutp has improved. Not impossible at this time in the future though as the last time I've seen them talking Naruto seem to have already affected the fox a bit with their talk of darkness and all. (I'm way soo behind the manga chapters, btw. Probly by 5 or 6 chaps). Going back to your FF, I haven't remembered anywhere in this series though that indicates the Fox's improved relationship to Naruto. Just the fact that Naruto is able to control it. Well, there must have been but I probably just failed to notice or must have missed it.

As I got to the part when Kabuto left Madara, I was thinking that Kabuto is now gonna go up with his own plans - part of which must be defeating Madara and then - - here's the ring to my thoughtsXD: he's going to hogwarts!LOL! yeah, I laughed at how I was able to connect yours and Irfan's FF xd Then, the later part revealed a wizard by the name of Kabuto!!! OMG! that was honestly hilarious as I earlier made a connection of it to Irfan's FF. *insert your msn evil lol here*:eek: You sure got me thinking about that part though. Well not that the wizard is Kabuto but rather the existence of the wizard giving the book ninjutsu to the Sage. However (see more below)

Sorry, but I kinda find the tweaking of the Sage of the Six Paths' story a bit contradicting in some parts.:eek:

First is the wizard thing. Although, in the fictional world, I've quite observed that Sages, Priests, and Wizards are altogether alike as they denote wisdom and knowledge, their names somehow separates them according to their origin. Wizard seem to be (although, I'm not sure of it but sounds like it) of English (not the language) origin. So having it in there, just turned this FF a cross-over rather than a solid narutoverse reality as it implies from the start. I find this a bit inconsistent.:eek: Inconsistent in a way that Ninjutsu is of Japanese origin. With a wizard handing over a book to the Sage just made ninjutsu appear to have originated from the wizards. :confused: Ninjutsu uses chakra (inner energy) while wizard uses magic and spells (surrounding natural forces).:? Well, you did mention that the wizard have powers yet undiscovered but still - IMO it just made the series a cross-over.:?

Second are the names. I understand the attempt to build up a relationship between the past and the present but their respective personality just doesn't seem to match up. The way I see it in the original manga, the reincarnation goes this way: Sasuke is dark hearted so more or less he resembles the elder brother while Naruto of pure heart, resembles the younger brother. Madara is the ten-tailed demon (the one that SOS defeated). In here it looked to me like the three of them are the offsprings. Madara being the eldest, Sasuke the younger brother, and Naruto the sister. OR Naruto (considering that he takes the form of SOS in the original manga) could be SOS himself...(but, hmmm...I think not cause what becomes of the sister, then?)

However, since you have Sasuke repent here, I believe I am caught in a blind spot as I find quite a few possibilities to once again tweak this past and present relationship and straighten it more out. This time with their personalities making it more relative and make the naming convention appear as a setup/trap to make the readers believe into something that really is not.O.O Aha! That must be your plan, isn't it?:rolleyes: Well, knowing how many times you have had us caught off guard from your previous chapters, I believe this is yet one other scheme of yours.:p

Third is the dragon. I find its appearance weird and un-ninjutsu-type. I have this settled though as it is a fact that Japanese myths and even martial art practices contain dragon inspirations.

Nevertheless, this is why it is called a Fanfic because these are fictional ideas that the fans have in mind as they go through the story. Anything can happen with fiction!:)

The bijuu letting go of its host was sentimental.:eek: I imagine how it would be so much more if it'd happen to Naruto and the fox. Madara's theory about it gives a trully logical explanation as to how Bee was able to survive. So realistic and so inline with the narutiverse. Or - hmm is that ever mentioned in the manga, cause it sounds like it?:eek: I guess not. Hmm..probably in the recent chapters that I have missed? I guess not as well cause if it is then it may have been presented in that similar manner seeing that you and Kishi's mind seem to work the same. Or have Madara and Naruto already crossed paths in the recent manga and this 2nd theory revealed? (Don't answer - i'll be finding out sooner.:))

How you accurately portray the cannon characters is never fading as it caught me on how you crafted Kabuto's dialogues during his conversation with Sasuke. But yet again, I got caught up with a connection to Irfan's FF. "If you can even track me down..." sounds like him going in through some dimensional portal to go to Hogwarts. Well, there was an explanation of how Kabuto got in to the wizard world in Irfan's. Hehe...Nevertheless, I am left thinking as to who could they be meeting for the second step of their plan.

I didn't know you have such a brutal imagination. You sure murdered Killerbee.:lili:

The secret behind Madara's soul transporting from one body to another is quite similar to the speculations I have with Madara's existence in the original manga. Only difference is Oro's helping Madara to perfect the technique and the soul. IMO, this is one of the abilities that his EMS can do. So, more or less, he must have activated this power before he died and could have (maybe) created an eternal illusion of his self. I'm not sure of the soul thing though as I can think of a few possibilities to connect all these if Kishi would be very creative about it. Not to leave behind the fact that Tobi was scared of the fifth coffin (it was, right?).

Madara's face is just gross! But the summons are epic! The hawk surely matches Sasuke and the Kyubbi coming out was dramatic. I think you did not really mean summoning it by using the summoning jutsu, right? I believe you mean it the 8 tails way?:eek:

Well what can I say? Great is so overused so I'd give an 8/10 for the things that I based in my personal opinion but a 10/10 for the entire piece (ideas, presentation of events, characters, and the like)

Whew! I feared it would say "you have reached the maximum limit". :lili:
Just to clarify some things before I start as you seem to mention that a lot:p This chapter was released a month ago, so there has been like 3 manga chapters released after it, and I haven't really build in much from the current war into my FF, other than perhaps some minor details, so no, nothing from recent chapters:p

Naruto being able to control the fox like that was one of the starting "predictions" that I begun brainstorming with in the early beginning before I made the first chapter. So this whole FF has really been based and build upon ideas for the final chapter (this one). Everything before this chapter has more or less been figured out later:p
Well, you could say it was an ace up in Naruto's sleeves as I haven't really hinted too much towards it (In fact, only relation I can think of is perhaps in his fight with Sasuke when he summons the head of the fox in pure chakra form, but not more than that). It has more or less been something I've planned to reveal at the very end, and yes, I do believe that Naruto will manages to reach Bee's level sooner or later, only that I think he'll go even further, as seen in this chapter.

Lol, why are you tying me up with his FF?xD If he'll do some flashback towards my FF later on in his own, then I wouldn't blame you, Lol, but no, Kabuto got entirely different plans, and since you're at the pressing matter I might as well reveal that it's nothing to do with the 7 legendary swords nor any dimensional travelxd, but rather... damn youxd I can't even give out a keynote or I'll spoil it all. It's a long way into the future still, so you'll just have to wait (though I'm 100% done with the brainstorming for the sequel already, so there got to be something huge happening in the manga if I'm going to change anything, Lol. All I need to do is more or less get everything down in chapters). Though I have, like I've said before, a lot of battles coming up with no cross over what so ever or anything, Lol.

Again you focus you mind too much on Harry PotterxD Don't read too much into the word wizard, I could have used any other words like "ancient mystic", "hermit", and so on, but I thought wizard looked more prudent and more understandable. It's not like he's going around with a wand, lol:lmao:
More like.. let me give you an example you would be familiar with... Pang Tong (or maybe you haven't heard of him yet, Lol. Shu forces FYI). In other words, a mysterious being that lives outside of society, something along the lines of a Taoist Sage I suppose. Anyhow, don't read too deep into the word wizard as it's not suppose to be Dumbledore or anything:p
Let me just phrase the line where I got inspired from and got the idea to this character a looooong time ago (it's from the Three Kingdoms as well);

"One day he met an ancient mystic, emerald-eyed and with a youthful face, gripping a staff of goosefoot wood. The old man summoned Zhang Jue (Jiao) into a cave where he placed in his hands a sacred book in three volumes. 'Here is the Essential Arts for the Millennium,' he said. 'Now that you have it, spread its teachings far and wide as Heaven's messenger for the salvation of our age. But think no seditious thoughts, or retribution will follow.' Zhang Jue asked the old man's name, and he replied, 'The Old Hermit From Mount Hua Summit - Zhuang Zi, the Taoist sage.' The he changed into a puff of pure breeze and was gone. Zhang Jue applied himself to the text day and night. By acquiring such arts as summoning the wind and invoking the rain, he became known as the Master of the Millennium."

So everything you questioned and posted about the wizard subject, really has nothing to do with my FF at all:pxd

Nothing becomes of the sister, I haven't planned on bringing that character or anyone that reincarnates her into my FF. It was to better fill out the Sage Family story and give a better understanding for the three clans (Senju, Uzumaki and Uchiha). Sasuke being the younger brother has to do with the fact that he ends up as a good guy in my FF. I haven't based everything upon the personalities and the story of the sage family, more what I think fits. Being that Madara is the true evil, I though he would fit in with the elder brother. And I wanted Naruto to be the reincarnation of the SOSP himself because... well.. you'll see later, or I could just post the chapter long fragment I've already written sometime ago here and spoil it all, Lolxd So yes, he is:| Didn't you read properly?:p

The way I see it, the younger brother resemblance his father the most as they both "belongs" to the good side (like Sasuke and Naruto), while the elder brother turns evil and starts out a lifetime-long battle of hatred that goes on for generations to come (pretty much like Madara). That's my reasoning though:p

The 10 tails? I don't think having a reincarnation for him/it fits in being that "spoiler" he'll be reincarnated/reborn later on my show, Lol Spoiler end" You and your questions make me just wanting to get my FF done and over with sometimes so that your questions wouldn't leave me hanging, Lol.

"However, since you have Sasuke repent here, I believe I am caught in a blind spot as I find quite a few possibilities to once again tweak this past and present relationship and straighten it more out. This time with their personalities making it more relative and make the naming convention appear as a setup/trap to make the readers believe into something that really is not. Aha! That must be your plan, isn't it? Well, knowing how many times you have had us caught off guard from your previous chapters, I believe this is yet one other scheme of yours."

Didn't quite understand this part, sorryxd I don't really have a plan on mentioning the Sage family again to say the least, so no... ehm... no scheme, Lol.

If you find the Dragon summoning weird then all summonings are weird and un-ninjutsu-type/like. This idea actually came from a filler episode so long ago, where some dude was an imposter and pretended to have a Dragon summon (obviously fake thoughxd) and I remember that Kakashi said something about Dragons not existing or something. So I though, what if they did? They didn't believe the SOSP to exist either, and a dragon summon would be ultra scary/crazy if it happened in the manga:p

:rofl: :lmao: No, not at allxd He simply meant what he said. There is no guarantee that They'll be able to track him down, he might disappear for awhile, Lol. Okay, all I can reveal is that they're going to met up with someone familiar (Either in the manga/anime or only in my FF), but that's the only clue you'll get:p

Haha yeahxd I thought it was about time my FF got a more serious tone over it and somebody actually died. I had my mind on Asuma and Jiraiya's deaths when doing this scene actually.

Yes, that's what I meant. Call forth, drawn out, etc.

I see:p Thanks:)

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just to clarify some things before I start as you seem to mention that a lot:p This chapter was released a month ago, so there has been like 3 manga chapters released after it, and I haven't really build in much from the current war into my FF, other than perhaps some minor details, so no, nothing from recent chapters:p

Naruto being able to control the fox like that was one of the starting "predictions" that I begun brainstorming with in the early beginning before I made the first chapter. So this whole FF has really been based and build upon ideas for the final chapter (this one). Everything before this chapter has more or less been figured out later:p
Well, you could say it was an ace up in Naruto's sleeves as I haven't really hinted too much towards it (In fact, only relation I can think of is perhaps in his fight with Sasuke when he summons the head of the fox in pure chakra form, but not more than that). It has more or less been something I've planned to reveal at the very end, and yes, I do believe that Naruto will manages to reach Bee's level sooner or later, only that I think he'll go even further, as seen in this chapter.

Lol, why are you tying me up with his FF?xD If he'll do some flashback towards my FF later on in his own, then I wouldn't blame you, Lol, but no, Kabuto got entirely different plans, and since you're at the pressing matter I might as well reveal that it's nothing to do with the 7 legendary swords nor any dimensional travelxd, but rather... damn youxd I can't even give out a keynote or I'll spoil it all. It's a long way into the future still, so you'll just have to wait (though I'm 100% done with the brainstorming for the sequel already, so there got to be something huge happening in the manga if I'm going to change anything, Lol. All I need to do is more or less get everything down in chapters). Though I have, like I've said before, a lot of battles coming up with no cross over what so ever or anything, Lol.

Again you focus you mind too much on Harry PotterxD Don't read too much into the word wizard, I could have used any other words like "ancient mystic", "hermit", and so on, but I thought wizard looked more prudent and more understandable. It's not like he's going around with a wand, lol:lmao:
More like.. let me give you an example you would be familiar with... Pang Tong (or maybe you haven't heard of him yet, Lol. Shu forces FYI). In other words, a mysterious being that lives outside of society, something along the lines of a Taoist Sage I suppose. Anyhow, don't read too deep into the word wizard as it's not suppose to be Dumbledore or anything:p
Let me just phrase the line where I got inspired from and got the idea to this character a looooong time ago (it's from the Three Kingdoms as well);

"One day he met an ancient mystic, emerald-eyed and with a youthful face, gripping a staff of goosefoot wood. The old man summoned Zhang Jue (Jiao) into a cave where he placed in his hands a sacred book in three volumes. 'Here is the Essential Arts for the Millennium,' he said. 'Now that you have it, spread its teachings far and wide as Heaven's messenger for the salvation of our age. But think no seditious thoughts, or retribution will follow.' Zhang Jue asked the old man's name, and he replied, 'The Old Hermit From Mount Hua Summit - Zhuang Zi, the Taoist sage.' The he changed into a puff of pure breeze and was gone. Zhang Jue applied himself to the text day and night. By acquiring such arts as summoning the wind and invoking the rain, he became known as the Master of the Millennium."

So everything you questioned and posted about the wizard subject, really has nothing to do with my FF at all:pxd

Nothing becomes of the sister, I haven't planned on bringing that character or anyone that reincarnates her into my FF. It was to better fill out the Sage Family story and give a better understanding for the three clans (Senju, Uzumaki and Uchiha). Sasuke being the younger brother has to do with the fact that he ends up as a good guy in my FF. I haven't based everything upon the personalities and the story of the sage family, more what I think fits. Being that Madara is the true evil, I though he would fit in with the elder brother. And I wanted Naruto to be the reincarnation of the SOSP himself because... well.. you'll see later, or I could just post the chapter long fragment I've already written sometime ago here and spoil it all, Lolxd So yes, he is:| Didn't you read properly?:p

The way I see it, the younger brother resemblance his father the most as they both "belongs" to the good side (like Sasuke and Naruto), while the elder brother turns evil and starts out a lifetime-long battle of hatred that goes on for generations to come (pretty much like Madara). That's my reasoning though:p

The 10 tails? I don't think having a reincarnation for him/it fits in being that "spoiler" he'll be reincarnated/reborn later on my show, Lol Spoiler end" You and your questions make me just wanting to get my FF done and over with sometimes so that your questions wouldn't leave me hanging, Lol.

"However, since you have Sasuke repent here, I believe I am caught in a blind spot as I find quite a few possibilities to once again tweak this past and present relationship and straighten it more out. This time with their personalities making it more relative and make the naming convention appear as a setup/trap to make the readers believe into something that really is not. Aha! That must be your plan, isn't it? Well, knowing how many times you have had us caught off guard from your previous chapters, I believe this is yet one other scheme of yours."

Didn't quite understand this part, sorryxd I don't really have a plan on mentioning the Sage family again to say the least, so no... ehm... no scheme, Lol.

If you find the Dragon summoning weird then all summonings are weird and un-ninjutsu-type/like. This idea actually came from a filler episode so long ago, where some dude was an imposter and pretended to have a Dragon summon (obviously fake thoughxd) and I remember that Kakashi said something about Dragons not existing or something. So I though, what if they did? They didn't believe the SOSP to exist either, and a dragon summon would be ultra scary/crazy if it happened in the manga:p

:rofl: :lmao: No, not at allxd He simply meant what he said. There is no guarantee that They'll be able to track him down, he might disappear for awhile, Lol. Okay, all I can reveal is that they're going to met up with someone familiar (Either in the manga/anime or only in my FF), but that's the only clue you'll get:p

Haha yeahxd I thought it was about time my FF got a more serious tone over it and somebody actually died. I had my mind on Asuma and Jiraiya's deaths when doing this scene actually.

Yes, that's what I meant. Call forth, drawn out, etc.

I see:p Thanks:)

Nuuuu..
You must be registered for see images
You're the one thinking in too deep with how I might have thought of the wizard:p Of course I did not think it would be like someone with a wand. There are different types of wizards and I know that. I don't know with you, though.:p*giggles*

The connection between yours and Irfan's is something I find amusing so FYI your majesty, I'm not pressing it in.:p It was just some random stuff that got trapped at the back of my mind and it just continued to giggled on it while I went on reading and stumbled up on it again.:p

You should have used hermit then. That's more fitting.:p

Oh, right! Hehe...I remember the fake dragon.:p It was made of something like a hologram. Pardon my forgetfulness, your highnessU_U Nevertheless, I did say in the end that dragons are associated with the Japanese martial arts, too. You did not consider that.

Hehe, I know it was kinda vague cause it'll be too long to elaborate. But as you said you are not scheming anything then you can call it "meaningless".>_>

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nuuuu..
You're the one thinking in too deep with how I might have thought of the wizard:p Of course I did not think it would be like someone with a wand. There are different types of wizards and I know that. I don't know with you, though.:p*giggles*

The connection between yours and Irfan's is something I find amusing so FYI your majesty, I'm not pressing it in.:p It was just some random stuff that got trapped at the back of my mind and it just continued to giggled on it while I went on reading and stumbled up on it again.:p

You should have used hermit then. That's more fitting.:p

Oh, right! Hehe...I remember the fake dragon.:p It was made of something like a hologram. Pardon my forgetfulness, your highnessU_U Nevertheless, I did say in the end that dragons are associated with the Japanese martial arts, too. You did not consider that.

Hehe, I know it was kinda vague cause it'll be too long to elaborate. But as you said you are not scheming anything then you can call it "meaningless".>_>

Well the way you stated magic and spells not fitting in into the Naruto universe, you were kinda implying that that's what I had implanted into my FF:p Well glad you get what I meant now, so yeah, the only Wizard like with the "Wizard Kabuto" is that he was mysterious, mystic and supernatural, Lol:p

Hehe I know, but thought I would mention it anyways as it might seem like you were tying us together:p

You remember that? o_O I didn't think anyone would as I barely remember that myself, Lol. And yes I saw, but my post was already too big to be paying attention to and comment every details and aspect of your most welcomed post;):p:) (not sarcastic or anything, I do appreciate your posts):eek:

I'm not sure what I can call meaningless? O_Oxd

Last edited:

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well the way you stated magic and spells not fitting in into the Naruto universe, you were kinda implying that that's what I had implanted into my FF:p Well glad you get what I meant now, so yeah, the only Wizard like with the "Wizard Kabuto" is that he was mysterious, mystic and supernatural, Lol:p

Hehe I know, but thought I would mention it anyways as it might seem like you were tying us together:p

You remember that? o_O I didn't think anyone would as I barely remember that myself, Lol. And yes I saw, but my post was already too big to be paying attention to and comment every details and aspect of your most welcomed post;):p:) (not sarcastic or anything, I do appreciate your posts):eek:

I'm not sure what I can call meaningless? O_Oxd

Well, that's because wizards are mostly associated with magic and spells.:p In a general knowledge that is. So, not all that knows what a wizard is have in depth thinking as to how they can differ from when and where they would appear.;) I was viewing in the general thought of it and as he is a Sage (Priest/teacher), Hermit would've been more fitting.:D Or perhaps "Great Sage" as you can observe in how terms are being used here like the Great Sage Toad (hmm but I think 'great sage' there is in reference to SOS since he is SOS' summoning as you mentioned here, right - or did that slip my memory again?xd ---. woops! lemme read back a little) However you can always elaborate or open up an understanding of that type of wizard that fits in here. Though the word hermit would've saved you some time (I think). Ah, whatever!xd I guess we'll just wait for that part!:D

Of course I do!:) They were like copy ninjas copying jutsus but in truth they were just manipulating their chakra to create a somewhat similar jutsu..one was copying Gaara's sand - I think..If I have not mixed up the episodes that is.xd

EDIT:
Okay I was right. The Great Toad is SOS personal summoning. Is that your own thoughts again? cause it just sound so real considering that The Great Toad holds up Sage teachings. Or was that already mentioned somewhere in the manga?xd

And oh! This kind of slipped through the long post that I made: "it was said that the reincarnations of the Sage of Six Paths and both his sons would one day rise to do battle once more."

Seeing the situation now, Naruto, Sasuke, and Madara are in battle. Naruto is the reincarnation of SOS?!?O.O Agree? You should!:pxd

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, that's because wizards are mostly associated with magic and spells.:p In a general knowledge that is. So, not all that knows what a wizard is have in depth thinking as to how they can differ from when and where they would appear.;) I was viewing in the general thought of it and as he is a Sage (Priest/teacher), Hermit would've been more fitting.:D Or perhaps "Great Sage" as you can observe in how terms are being used here like the Great Sage Toad (hmm but I think 'great sage' there is in reference to SOS since he is SOS' summoning as you mentioned here, right - or did that slip my memory again?xd ---. woops! lemme read back a little) However you can always elaborate or open up an understanding of that type of wizard that fits in here. Though the word hermit would've saved you some time (I think). Ah, whatever!xd I guess we'll just wait for that part!:D

Of course I do!:) They were like copy ninjas copying jutsus but in truth they were just manipulating their chakra to create a somewhat similar jutsu..one was copying Gaara's sand - I think..If I have not mixed up the episodes that is.xd

EDIT:
Okay I was right. The Great Toad is SOS personal summoning. Is that your own thoughts again? cause it just sound so real considering that The Great Toad holds up Sage teachings. Or was that already mentioned somewhere in the manga?xd

And oh! This kind of slipped through the long post that I made: "it was said that the reincarnations of the Sage of Six Paths and both his sons would one day rise to do battle once more."

Seeing the situation now, Naruto, Sasuke, and Madara are in battle. Naruto is the reincarnation of SOS?!?O.O Agree? You should!:pxd
No it was not in the manga:p That's something I made up. It's sort of a prediction of mine so I decided to incorporate it into my FF. I do believe it's plausible that the Great Toad Sage is the summoning of The SOSP.

Why are your edit in both your quote of me and in your post?:p Seems like I posted thatxd

What's there to agree or not agree on?xd:p Other than.. let me just take the different phrases from the chapter;

"Madara: Heh, the sage actually had three children... Two boys and one girl. The younger brother's name was Sasuke and the older brother's name was Madara..."

"Madara: And the sage of six paths himself was named... Naruto."

"Madara: Fighting ensured for generations to come, and the legacy of the older brother, Sasuke, was known as "Senju", while the legacy of the older brother, Madara, as "Uchiha". Their younger sister's family name was eventually known as "Uzumaki"... which also was the Sage of Six paths and both brothers original surname."

"Madara: For decades and centuries... even millenniums, it was said that the reincarnations of the Sage of Six Paths and both his sons would one day rise to do battle once more... and I believe that time is now. Only this time, the bloodline of the older brother will finally prevail!"

So it's more or less stated in the chapter by Madara that the three of them are the reincarnations of the SOSP and his two sons, and that the battle named in the "prophecy" is just about to unfold right now like you stated:p;)

So I guess... Yes I do agree that Naruto is the reincarnation of the SOSP (both in my FF and in the actual manga:p) as that's what I wrote in my chapter:eek::p But then again, you might be joking with the fact that you seemed to miss out on that part:eek:, so ehm... of course I agree with my own work!, lol:D

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No it was not in the manga:p That's something I made up. It's sort of a prediction of mine so I decided to incorporate it into my FF. I do believe it's plausible that the Great Toad Sage is the summoning of The SOSP.

Why are your edit in both your quote of me and in your post?:p Seems like I posted thatxd

What's there to agree or not agree on?xd:p Other than.. let me just take the different phrases from the chapter;

"Madara: Heh, the sage actually had three children... Two boys and one girl. The younger brother's name was Sasuke and the older brother's name was Madara..."

"Madara: And the sage of six paths himself was named... Naruto."

"Madara: Fighting ensured for generations to come, and the legacy of the older brother, Sasuke, was known as "Senju", while the legacy of the older brother, Madara, as "Uchiha". Their younger sister's family name was eventually known as "Uzumaki"... which also was the Sage of Six paths and both brothers original surname."

"Madara: For decades and centuries... even millenniums, it was said that the reincarnations of the Sage of Six Paths and both his sons would one day rise to do battle once more... and I believe that time is now. Only this time, the bloodline of the older brother will finally prevail!"

So it's more or less stated in the chapter by Madara that the three of them are the reincarnations of the SOSP and his two sons, and that the battle named in the "prophecy" is just about to unfold right now like you stated:p;)

So I guess... Yes I do agree that Naruto is the reincarnation of the SOSP (both in my FF and in the actual manga:p) as that's what I wrote in my chapter:eek::p But then again, you might be joking with the fact that you seemed to miss out on that part:eek:, so ehm... of course I agree with my own work!, lol:D
Hmm..seems like an obvious fact that readers of the manga just missed rather than a prediction.U_U JOKE!:p I was just super imposing how logical your prediction about the great toad sage is.;)

Yeah why so?! LOL! That was why the first time I did the edit, I wondered where it went so, I rewrote thinking that my browser was playing tricks on me. It was my eyes playing tricks on me then.xd

The Agree part is purposefully stated to create special effects on that part.:D:p