74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Final Battle Begins

Previous Chapters:

The Legendary Sage of Konoha;

The Legendary Sage of Konoha; Sasuke Chronicles:

The Legendary Sage of Konoha; Kakashi Chronicles:

Narrator: Naruto rushed to Killerbee's aid to check on him.

Kabuto: I'm afraid you didn't make it. Madara, this is your chance to achieve your goal.

Killerbee: *Ugh*

Naruto: You're okay, you're really okay?!

Narrator: Overjoyed to see his friend alive, Naruto wept his tears.

Naruto: Damn you Madara, why won't you ever back down?!

Kabuto: Oh The Raikage is still alive, huh?

Madara: That proves my theory...

Narrator: As Naruto helped Killerbee up, Madara continued.

Madara: So it seems like my theory was right after all.

Naruto: What are you talking about?!

Madara: It seems like there are two ways for a Jinjuriki to survive getting there beast extracted from them. One, the seal is broken and the Jinjuriki is strong enough to survive... Proven when the 4th Hokage's wife survived... At least for a while until she sacrificed herself along with Minato Namikaze to protect their newborn child...

Naruto: ...

Madara: Two, if the Jinjuriki has full control over his or her Bijuu when the sealing ritual is done. I must say that of all the Jinjuriki we've sealed so far, you're the first one to survive. Looks like the Bijuu was able to let go to save the host if it cared enough after all...

Killerbee: !!

Kabuto: So the Hacibi let us seal it to save him?

Madara: Indeed. But... it won't matter as he shouldn't even be able to move in his current condition.

Black Zetsu: The battle should begin shortly.

White Zetsu: It looks that way.

Black Zetsu: This should be interesting.

White Zetsu: You're right about that, but will it be as good as Madara's battle against Hashirama or Naruto's battle with Sasuke?

Black Zetsu: We'll see...

Narrator: Suddenly, Naruto felt a pain rushing through his body.

Killerbee: What's wrong kid?

Naruto: *ugh*

Narrator: Naruto cough up some blood as he struggled to stand.

Madara: What's happening... Kabuto?

Kabuto: Oh, it seems like it's working.

Madara: What's working?

Kabuto: Oh looks like I forgot to tell you the last part of the poison scheme.

Naruto: ?!

Madara: ...

Kabuto: Well you should have noticed by now Naruto that you've used much more power than usual to perform jutsus and such? Well the truth is that you weren't fully healed from my poison.

Naruto: ??

Kabuto: Well we had planned for a two step operation. Akashi would hit you with his poisoned kunai and when you passed out he would inject another poison in you that would cut of your chakra connection completely, making you powerless as he brought you to us.

Naruto: Wha... *Ugh!*

Narrator: Not able to stand anymore, Naruto fell to his knees as his Sage Mode went out.

Kabuto: But as you know, backup arrived and only the first step was completed, and then you got healed and the poison destroyed... However.

Kabuto: I had predicted that this would happen, so I made a backup plan. Once you got affected by the poison, another poison would go undetected through your body. One that even princess Tsunade wouldn't notice. So when they thought they had healed you and you were set to go, the other poison worked its magic. Just too bad that it's not as strong as it would have been if the original plan had worked, but it's better than nothing. According to my calculation, this poison should weaken your body to the state that you use three times as much chakra to preform your jutsus, and if you over use them, you will be weakened...

Madara: Why didn't you tell me this before... Kabuto?

Kabuto: Oh that would just spoil the fun, now wouldn't it? A little secret here and there won't harm anyone... Oh I forgot, it just did, Kehehehe...

Killerbee: Damn...

Kabuto: So now you know...

Naruto: Damn you and your schemes Kabuto! *Ugh*

Narrator: Still affected by the poison, Naruto was not able to stand up.

Killerbee: *Huff... Huff*... Naruto I know you're struggling against the poison, but you can do it, you are the chosen...

Narrator: Both Naruto and Killerbee were struggling to keep themselves together.

Kabuto: Oh you're still able to move...

Narrator: Kabuto launched at him to deliver the final blow.

Naruto: Killerbee!!

*Clash*

Narrator: With cheer willpower, Naruto managed to get up to intercept the attack. They clashed sometimes before Kabuto backed off as Naruto fell to one of his knees, exhausted from the clash.

Kabuto: Well it seems like you're able to fight the poison a little because of the Kyuubi. Figured, it shouldn't take long before it's completely eliminated anyway, but until then, this shouldn't be anything that you can't handle, Madara...

Madara: Going somewhere?

Kabuto: Just something I need to take care of, but I'll be back before you know it.

Madara: What are you plotting? I told you I would deal with you myself if you tried anything suspicious!

Narrator: Madara went to intercept him.

Kabuto: I'm not trying to scheme anything, it is as simple as this - Now that you got the 8 tails too, only the 9 tails remains. I've done more than enough for you over the last few years. Don't you think you could handle Naruto by yourself?

Madara: ... Hah, you always were a smart mouth... Then go! I don't need you to take care of this anyway!

Kabuto: Akashi, let's go. I'll be in touch... Later.

Narrator: A hole appeared in the barrier as Kabuto and Akashi stepped past Madara and leaped out of it.

Madara: Humph, you always were one to avoid trouble...

Narrator: Madara then jumped on top of the Gedo Mazo statue and performed some hand seals as a large force of chakra leaked out of it and into him.

Madara: I still need your Kyuubi to be able to obtain the final piece of the final path, and the Juubi will be mine! However, I may still use the other eight Bijuus' chakra powers in the meantime by becoming their host, so this should do for now...

Narrator: The statue vanished as Madara approached Naruto and Killerbee.

Killerbee: How is he able to take the task of controlling eight Bijuus at once so easily? Kid, can you fight?

Naruto: Yeah this is nothing!

Narrator: Naruto furiously got up as he readied himself to battle Madara.

Naruto: Killerbee, I know you're too weak to battle right now. I'll cover you while you try to find a way out of this barrier.

Killerbee: ...

Naruto: *In thought* 'Damn it I need to think of something and fast. I need to get a hold of this poison so that I'll be able to fight properly.'

Narrator: Naruto's mind slipped away as he saw flashbacks of his friends from all around the Allied Shinobi Nation. How Sasuke and him battled countless times, till the end of which he finally was able to turn him back. From how Sakura cried for him to bring Sasuke back and till the time he finally could see the smile upon her face while leaving for Konoha again after attending the meeting to decide Sasuke's fate in Kumo, twelve years ago. How his senseis trusted him, Jiraiya's smile of confidence and Kakashi's fate in him that he one day would surpass Minato. From the day he kneeled down before the 4th Raikage, pleading for Sasuke's life, and how the cloud shinobis rejected his call and looked down on him, to the day he finally became Hokage. Hinata with his newborn daughter in hand and Jiraiya's unrivaled spirit that he one day would surpass his father and become Hokage, just like him. From all the times he stood up to protect those he cared about and that he swore he would deal with Madara and Kabuto once and for all and finally bring ever lasting peace to the shinobi world. His father and mother's fate and love in him that he would bring on the new generation and defeat this new threat to the world.

Naruto: This will be the final battle! I will take you down and bring on true peace to this world!

Madara: There can only be one peace... My peace!

Narrator: Naruto turned on his Sage mode again as he was panting heavily. He sat down on one knee and placed both his arms on the ground, seemingly trying to get up, as he raised his head to watch over Madara's movement.

Madara: Still not able to stand I see? Seems like there won't be problem taking you down after all. Kabuto's plan is actually working for onc... ?!... *ugh!*...

Narrator: In a blink of an eye, Madara went flying to the other side of the barrier and hit the wall with a mighty force.

Madara: *Thinking* '*Ugh*, Damn it...What and how?!...'

Narrator: While Madara was approaching Naruto, a earth clone attacked him from behind with an elbow thrust and before Madara realized what happened and regained balance, Naruto used his top speed and ran straight into him from the front with a rasengan, hitting him dead center. To avoid taking more damage from hitting the wall of the barrier, he went transparent to slip right through it, but to his surprise, he went slamming into it and actually took some damage.

Madara: *Thinking* '!! So that's why he put both his arms on the ground, pretending to be weakened, so that he could summon an earth clone to attack me from behind, how could I be so careless?!... Maybe I shouldn't underestimate him after all...'

Narrator: Madara got up as he stretched out his arm to touch the barrier.

Madara: *Thinking* 'Huh, that bastard...'

Narrator: Madara turned his body transparent to try and slip through the barrier, but soon discovered that he couldn't.

Madara: *Thinking* 'So that's why I hit the wall instead of slipping through it... !!'

Narrator: Suddenly he remembered what Kabuto said when they put up the barrier earlier;

"Kabuto: ... but beside that, nothing gets in... or out for that matter, unless I create a hole for them to enter in through."

Madara: *Thinking* 'That bastard Kabuto, so this is what he meant by that. Looks like he wanted us to have a fair fight after all. First I'll deal with Naruto and then I'll find a way to get out of here and deal with Kabuto myself...'

Continued: Not a bad move there... Uzumaki Naruto... You're actually the second person to be able to fool and hit me with a Rasengan... The first one being no other than the 4th Hokage Namikaze Minato... I guess it lies in the will of fire or should I say, in the Family blood, huh? After all you do look a lot like your Father...

Naruto: !!

Madara: Did you really think that I didn't knew? Hah, you're mocking my intelligence... Not bad to get in an attack like that, however I won't let my guard down again. Prepare yourself!

Killerbee: So he's really going to be serious now...

Naruto: It doesn't matter, your reign of terror ends now!

Narrator: Naruto Stretched out both his arm as a kage bunshin appeared beside him and placed both his arms on top of Naruto's. Chakra began to develop as ten mini RasenShurikens appeared on each of his fingertips.

Madara: *In Thought* 'Hmm, that's a new one... So this is the technique Akashi mentioned earlier...'

Naruto: Futon: Rain of RasenShurikens!

Narrator: Naruto flung all the ten mini shurikens at Madara as they all expanded to even bigger size than normal ones.

Madara: Impressive, but it's not going to work on me...

Narrator: As the ten RasenShurikens was about to hit him, Madara went transparent and all of them went straight through him.

Naruto: Humph!

Narrator: But the attack wasn't over, Naruto steered the ten Rasenshurikens in ten different directions as they all went straight through Madara one by one in a circled pattern, forcing Madara to stay transparent to avoid getting hit and un-abling him to solidify.

Madara: Interesting...

Naruto: You got to solidify sooner or later! I can keep this up for as long as I like!

Killerbee: Good going kid!

Madara: ... Muhahahahah, you actually know about my limit of staying transparent? I'm surprised that information ever leaked out.

Naruto: Yes, I know your limit is five minutes, so either way, you can't attack or escape now. If I'll manage to keep this going for five minutes, you will eventually get hit!

Madara: Impressive... To think that Konan actually managed to tell someone about my secret before dying. However, did you really think you had me now? That you were suppose to beat me this easily? Not what I've would have expected from a real Hokage...

Madara: Allow me to demonstrate.

Narrator: While the ten RasenShurikens kept following the unbroken pattern of hitting Madara without stop, Madara suddenly countered by sinking down into the earth.

Killerbee: ?!

Naruto: Damn, I should have thought of that!

Narrator: Naruto steered all his Rasenshurikens up in the air as he smashed them all to the ground at the same time, where Madara disappeared down to. A huge crater was left as Naruto leaped forward to get closer to it. However once he got there, he saw Madara standing on the bottom of it, but there was no ground below him. Only the bottom of the barrier.

Madara: So this barrier really is bulletproof... Very well, looks like I'm not going anywhere before this fight is over. At least it's big enough to fight in...

Narrator: He said as he jumped up from the crater and on the opposite side of Naruto.

Madara: So what's your next plan... Naruto?

Narrator: Madara said as he leaped across the gap, raising his Gunbai to strike at Naruto. To counter Naruto pulled out two kunais which he charged with Wind and Fire Element as he leaped towards Madara. Right before they clashed, Naruto suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind Madara's back.

Madara: !!

Killerbee: Do it!

Narrator: Naruto flung his elemental kunais through Madara's back, however Madara seemingly expecting this went transparent causing Naruto to go straight through him before he stroke at him with his weapon in mid-air. Naruto managed to turn around, blocking with the kunais as they both went straight for the bottom of the crater.

Narrator: After exchanging a couple of blows and right before hitting the ground, Naruto disappeared once again and reappeared on the top of the crater beside Killerbee as Madara landed softly on his feet at the bottom floor. They both followed up by glaring intensely at each other before Madara retorted;

Madara: 'Seems like you got your father's speed. And not only that, but the effect of Kabuto's poison seems to be wearing off... I think it's time for the real battle to start!'

Narrator: Madara jumped away from the crater and all the way over to the other side of the barrier.

Naruto: This is not going to be an easy battle... Every time I try to foul him and hit him with one of my attack, he always manage to go transparent. There just got to be a way of cracking his code... Killerbee, how do you feel? Are you able to battle? If we're going to take out Madara, we need to come up with a combined attack to manage to get to him.

Killerbee: Yeah I'll manage, let's do this kid and crush this mid!

Narrator: Killerbee seemed to get his powers back, even though he just had had his beast taken from him, as he forced himself to battle.

Naruto: Right!

Narrator: The two of them began to run straight at Madara.

Madara: An attack from the front? Very well!

Narrator: Kabuto, together with Akashi, had proceeded to met up with Ryu and Nobunaga. From a distance, Sasuke was secretly watching the four of them meeting.

Kabuto: Everything is going according to plan. Sasuke did follow you, right?

Ryu: Yes, he should be here any minute now...

Nobunaga: Or just laying in ambush, waiting for the right moment to attack.

Sasuke: *In thoughts* 'What exactly is Kabuto scheming? Why would he call two of Akatsuki's main members back from the frontline and try to draw me in?'

Akashi: Should we call for him?

Kabuto: Sasuke! I know you're out there, so there is no point in hiding anymore.... Just show yourself already!

Narrator: Not long from the barrier, Kabuto, Akashi, Ryu and Nobunaga had met up in the outskirt of a deep and dark forest as Sasuke had played along with kabuto's plan and followed the two Akatsuki members as they made their retreat.

Sasuke: What are you scheming, Kabuto?...

Kabuto: So you did decide to show up... How wonderful. Well actually I'm not scheming anything at all, really - Kehehehe...

Sasuke: ?

Kabuto: Well originally, I had planned on taking revenge on you one day for what you did to Orochimaru sama, and this would seem to be the perfect moment to do so...

Sasuke: So that's why they "tried" to lure me to follow them, so that we could battle?!

Narrator: Sasuke said as he turned on his Mangekyo Sharingan.

Sasuke: Then let's get over with it!

Kabuto: Kehehehe... Not at all, really...

Narrator: He said with a lurking, yet firm smile.

Sasuke: ...

Kabuto: Actually I was wondering if you could do me a favor...

Sasuke: !! What do you mean?

Kabuto: Well my plans... my goals were never the same as Madara's. In fact, he's really an unreliability to my plan, and an obstacle in my path. I've only sided with him for these last years to achieve and further my own goal!

Sasuke: And why would I do you a favor? I should crush you right here right now!

Narrator: Dark, purple chakra began to emerge from Sasuke as the first stage of Susanoo began to form. However, Kabuto remained calm.

Kabuto: Relax... I'm only here to talk, or more like giving you an ultimatum!

Sasuke: !!

Kabuto: That's right... You can either decide to fight the four of us to the end and maybe, just maybe you'll stand victorious... or...

Narrator: Kabuto lifted his hand and pointed it in the direction of where the barrier with Madara, Naruto and Killerbee stood.

Kabuto: Or... You could go help out Naruto and get rid of Madara once and for all...

Kabuto: I know that your goal has been to take revenge on Madara ever since you turned back to those Shinobi army rats, twelve years ago... You even managed to become Active Tsuchikage for this Kage meeting... I must say that's quite a feat... So... What is it going to be... Sasuke?

Narrator: Sasuke's thoughts battled back and forth on what to do as he eventually made up his mind.

Sasuke: Fine... In exchange of letting you go, you'll give me access through that barrier, so that I can help Naruto out and defeat Madara once and for all... Is that it?

Kabuto: Exactly... It will be a Win-Win situation... I get rid of Madara, you get your revenge...

Sasuke: How do I know if you're telling the truth?

Kabuto: That's the thing...

Kabuto: You don't... You will just have to take a leap of fate in me, kehehehe.

Sasuke: Hah! Now why would I believe that you would actually grant me access instead of just sending me over there without letting me through while you guys make your escape?

Kabuto: Like I said, Win-Win situation.

Sasuke: So what are your plans anyway? Let's say I trust you and me and Naruto manages to defeat Madara, how do we know that I chose the right thing? How can I be certain that Madara is the bigger villain here? I should just take you out first to make the barrier crumble and then help Naruto! Two birds with one stone...

Kabuto: Look... You've already wasted enough time. The longer you wait, more likely is Madara to defeat Naruto, collect his Kyuubi and obtain the final path to become the new Sage of Six Paths. If that happens, he'll also become an unstoppable force to deal with in the process. Quite frankly, I don't see anyone else beside you and Naruto defeating him in his current state. How would anyone be able to deal with him if he achieves his goal?... Gone once... Gone twice... Gone T...

Sasuke: Alright!... You have a deal, but be sure to mind your back, Kabuto, as this is not the last you've seen from me. Once Madara is down, you're next...

Narrator: Sasuke turned his back on them as he was just about to aid Naruto when Kabuto said one final thing.

Kabuto: That might be, however the real question is if you'll be able to stop me, even track me down. Maybe I'll even find you first, kehehehe...

Sasuke: Humph!

Kabuto: Btw, you will need this seal to get through the barrier...

Narrator: Kabuto threw a metal look-alike object on the ground in front of Sasuke as the four of them turned their backs on him and disappeared into the woods. Sasuke bent down and picked it up as he discovered that the object had a seal on it that said; "Portal."

Sasuke: This thing better work... Madara... Your end is near!

Narrator: Sasuke went on to head straight for the barrier.

Akashi: You think they will manage to beat Madara?

Kabuto: We'll just have to wait and see how their true potentials turns out to be, in the battle of their lives...

Nobunaga: So we'll head to stage two now?

Kabuto: Yes, it's not far...

Ryu: I can't wait to check out their facial expressions when we arrive, muhahaha...

Akashi: ...

Kabuto: Let's go.

Narrator: He said as the four of them increased their speed.

Naruto: *Pant* Pant*

Killerbee: Naruto... I can't keep up much longer in this state... *Huff... Huff* Your shadow clone attack combined with my Lariat didn't work... Madara is a dork.

Narrator: A large smoke from Naruto's shadow clones were filling the scenery as they could barely see Madara on the other side of it.

Naruto: Hold on Bee, we just need to find a way to restrain him from going under the ground, or else we won't be able to take advantage of his five minutes limit...

Madara: Hahaha, you really thought that would work on me?! Now witness the true might of the Uchiha!

Narrator: Madara went straight for Killerbee and Naruto as he formed some hand-seals.

Madara: Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu! (Fire Style: Great Fireball Technique!).

Narrator: The fireball went straight for the two, forcing them to split up to avoid being hit. The fireball went straight through the middle of the two and crashed in the other end of the barrier. As Killerbee and Naruto still were in the air from dodging the fireball, Madara followed up...

Madara: About time I tried out some of the Rinnegan's power, don't you think?

Naruto: !! *Thinking*: 'He's just begun using his real powers and Killerbee is already exhausted. The poison is wearing off and I should be able to regain my chakra level soon... Just hold on Bee!'

Narrator: Madara stretched out his arm as he pointed it at Killerbee who was just about to land from the previous attack.

Madara: Banshō Ten'in! (Universal Pull!).

Narrator: Killerbee was swung towards Madara as a long spike came out from the end of his Gunbai.

Naruto: !! Watch out! *Thinking*: 'I just have to make it! Damn this stupid poison!'... Killerbee!

Madara: Too late.

Killerbee: *Ugh*

Naruto: Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Narrator: Killerbee was pierced right through his stomach with the spike, as Madara pushed it straight through him. He then followed up with his Kama (Sickle), which were chained to his Gunbai, attempting to strike Killerbee down once and for all. But as he was just about to hit him, he saw Naruto closing in, and in a defensive maneuver, he pulled out the spike of Killerbee, as Killerbee fell to the ground. He then countered Naruto's kunai with the kama instead, as a fierce lockdown followed. Before Naruto manage to act, Madara did a roundhouse kick and hit Naruto straight in his chest, sending him flying on his back towards the other end of the barrier. As he was just about to hit the end of the barrier, he noticed a huge fireball coming towards him, but due to the strike dealt by Madara, he wasn't able to dodge it as he got hit full force and smashed into the barrier as he landed with his face down on the ground.

Naruto: *Ugh*... Killer...be-e....

Narrator: Naruto watched as Madara raised his Gunbai once more and plunged the spike into Killerbee's chest.

Madara: That's one down.

Naruto: ...No....It can't be?... Nooooo!!

Narrator: Huge among of red chakra emerged out of Naruto as he went straight for Madara. Madara tried to block, but Naruto was coming in too fast for Madara to react, punching him straight to his face and sent him flying on the back, making his mask crack. Naruto followed up with sending two Kyuubi chakra arms towards him and smashed at Madara laying on the ground. But just as he was about to hit, Madara went transparent and Naruto smashed right through him and into the ground.

Madara: Seems like I triggered some anger in you...

Narrator: Madara jumped away as Naruto tried to restrain his anger, making the Kyuubi cloak slowly disappear. Naruto checked on Killerbee as he discovered the sad, but harsh truth.

Naruto: Killerbee...

Madara: This is not the first time someone close to you dies right before you, is it?

Naruto: ...?

Madara: Yes, I know how you weren't able to save Fukasaku during your fight with Pain back in the days. Only this time, there won't be anyone to revive the dead!

Naruto: Madara... I!...

?: *Naruto!*

Narrator: Naruto suddenly heard a voice inside, speaking to him.

Kyuubi: How can you be this reckless?! Use your brain and analyze the situation before barging in. You can do better than this. You can even use my powers if you want and really need to...

Naruto: I know... Damn... It's just that this poison is setting me back.

Kyuubi: What Poison?

Narrator: Suddenly, Naruto sensed that all the traces of the poison was gone.

Naruto: How?!

Narrator: Puzzled over why the poison was gone, Naruto tried to come up with an answer.

Kyuubi: Didn't you pay attention to when Kabuto explained the poison to you? It would eventually wear off because of me... and now that you based your last attacks with an overdose of my chakra, the poison was eliminated once and for all. Now to deal with Madara!

Madara: You actually managed to destroy my mask... Very well, I don't need it anyways to fight you...

Narrator: Naruto looked up at Madara as he saw his mask split in two and fell to the ground. A vicious view met him, as he gazed upon Madara. He saw a face that had been through countless changes, old flesh and gore hung from his left chin as white goo dripped on the ground.

Naruto: ?! So that's how your true face looks like...

White Zetsu: So he actually managed to destroy Madara's mask...

Black Zetsu: It seems so..

Narrator: As both Zetsus were watching and recording the battle secretly, Naruto turned on his Nine-Tails Chakra Mode.

Naruto: Time to get serious!

Narrator: As Naruto was just about to launch another offensive, something caught his and Madara's eye. Coming in from Naruto's left, a hole in the barrier appeared as another man stepped in.

Naruto: Sasuke?!

Madara: !! How?!

Sasuke: Hah, seems like this seal worked after all. Kabuto actually told the truth... Not interrupting anything, am I?

Madara: Kabuto?!

Sasuke: That's right...

Madara: Muhahaha!...

Naruto: What are you laughing about?!

Madara: Seems like this was Kabuto's plan all along. To get you two together so that you could destroy me. Heh, this is actually the best outcome I could have hoped for. Now I'll be able to get rid of both of you at once!

Sasuke: Don't get too full of yourself Madara, it will be your downfall!

Narrator: Sasuke went over to Naruto as he turned on his EMS and full force Susanoo

Sasuke: How are you managing?

Naruto: I... Let's do this, Sasuke.

Madara: So I guess you already know and understand, that the one you took down wasn't the real me, Sasuke?

Sasuke: Yeah, Suigetsu told me all about it.

Madara: Really?

Narrator: Flashback fades in as we go twelve years back in time.

*Flashback Begins*

Sasuke: So what was the Intel you and Jugo managed to discover? You said the Madara I took down back there wasn't the real one?

Suigetsu: Shouldn't you be taking it slow for now? I mean, you were just accepted by the alliance and allowed to stay in Iwa. Shouldn't you relax for awhile before going after Madara again?

Sasuke: Just tell me what you got...

Suigetsu: All right, all right... Well for starters I said that the rumors were that the Madara you took down wasn't the real one. Well the truth is that it wasn't a rumor, but more of something that I believe to be true from something Kabuto once told me and Jugo...

Sasuke: What?!

Suigetsu: Relax, nothing like that, just let me explain. The details is not that important, but I did at some point exchange dna samples from the previous seven swordsmen, including my brother, with Intel on Madara's secret to long life.

Sasuke: Wait... What?! When? And why?! You gave Kabuto dna samples of the seven swordsmen? Do you know what impact they had during the war?! If this comes out you will be in trouble!

Suigetsu: Relax already, they don't need to hear the details, just let me explain... After the kage summit at the beginning of the war, me and Jugo were captured. We later escaped of course, but before that a mysterious man visited us while we were jailed and used more or less the same strategy as I did when I visited you while you were jailed. Not a big thing really. Well anyways, at first I was unsure of who he was, but as he introduced himself, I recognized him from the days when I was trapped in Orochimaru's lair. It was Kabuto himself. However he was not there to set free me and Jugo, in fact he just left afterwards and we had to free ourselves later on. He knew about my past and about my brother and told me he wanted to negotiate a deal. He said he knew that I had dna samples of the swordsmen stored up somewhere and he wanted to know where. He offered to share a secret on Madara as he was sure that it would come in handy one day, and that day seems to have come.

Sasuke: You had dna samples on the previous swordsmen? Why... And What secret?

Suigetsu: Never mind that... Well that Madara occasionally moves his soul from an old Zetsu body to a new one. That Madara's real body was destroyed back in his fight with Hashirama. Since then, he has been transporting his soul from one Zetsu body to another. So even if you destroy him, you won't be able to defeat him...

Sasuke: What?! So you're saying that he's able to transport his soul to another host? Counting all the Zetsus in his force, he would have dozen of hosts to change to?!

Suigetsu: Exactly... However Kabuto didn't tell us how he does it, but... He did mention that when Orochimaru joined Akatsuki, he helped Madara perfect his technique as one of the few that really knew who the real leader of Akatsuki was beside Zetsu and Itachi, in other words, he trusted him and now... nobody knows what he's able to do...

*Flashback Ends*

*Continued Below*

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke: So after I took you down last time, you just transported your soul to another Zetsu body didn't you?

Madara: Humph! That basterd Kabuto...

Naruto: So we know you won't go down that easily, but we will find out the truth eventually! A technique like that got to have a downside or a restrain on the user and his soul...

Madara: You will try... This turn out to be just like the prophecy of old times...

Sasuke: What do you mean?

Madara: I bet you don't know the full story of the Sage of Six Paths and his sons after all...

Naruto: ??

Madara: Heh, the sage actually had three children... Two boys and one girl. The younger brother's name was Sasuke and the older brother's name was Madara...

Sasuke: What?!

Madara: And the sage of six paths himself was named... Naruto.

Naruto: ?! How is that possible? My name originates from...

Madara: Yes... Ramen must have existed back then too and many names originates from it..

Naruto: But it doesn't make any sense!

Madara: In the Sage's early life, he was one day confronted by a wizard who referred to himself as "Kabuto". The name came from the Wizard's mysterious helmet that hid his identity from the world.
You must be registered for see images
A wizard with mysterious might, yet to be discovered. The wizard bestowed upon the sage a great book of teaching, and it's this book all of the sage's knowledge and abilities comes from. The founding book of "Jutsu". The Wizard was never heard from or seen after that...

Sasuke: Kabuto?!

Madara: The Sage mastered many powers in his life time, among them the doujutsu (eye technique)... the Rinnegan, which he eventually managed to create and form life with.

Naruto: The nine tailed beasts...

Madara: ... When the Sage's end was near he bestowed upon his younger son his heritage. The older brother could not settle with this so a fight broke out between the two after the Sage's death. After a long and intense battle, the younger brother eventually prevailed, but duo to his inner feelings for his brother, he couldn't bare himself to deliver the final blow. The older brother survived and later vanished into the outer realms of the world, only to be heard from several years later. The younger brother and his younger sister each settled down with their own families and lived on in peace and quiet for three generation, when suddenly the older brother, Madara, returned with his own family nearly 40 years after the fated clash, more dark and twisted than ever...

Madara: Fighting ensured for generations to come, and the legacy of the older brother, Sasuke, was known as "Senju", while the legacy of the older brother, Madara, as "Uchiha". Their younger sister's family name was eventually known as "Uzumaki"... which also was the Sage of Six paths and both brothers original surname.

Madara: For decades and centuries... even millenniums, it was said that the reincarnations of the Sage of Six Paths and both his sons would one day rise to do battle once more... and I believe that time is now. Only this time, the bloodline of the older brother will finally prevail!

Narrator: Thunderous clouds and heavy rain with clouds pitch black were soaring around them as Madara continued.

Madara: There is actually one being that lives on even to this day who knew the Sage of Six Paths himself. It was his own personal summoning, and the very first summoning in this world. The Great Toad Sage of Mt. Myoboku...

Madara: But enough talk... let's begin.

Narrator: The Gedo Mazo Statue disappeared to the ground as Madara did some hand seals.

Madara: Kuchiyose no Jutsu ! (Summoning Technique!)

Narrator: Madara jumped into the air as two huge beings appeared below him. As the smoke settled, Naruto and Sasuke witnessed something so fierce that they couldn't believe it.

Naruto: !! What on earth is that?!

Sasuke: Naruto, don't lose your cool! Let's do this!

Narrator: Beneath Madara stood a large six-headed dragon, each head painted in different colors, symbolizing the six elements, with the last one being half black and half white, while Madara himself was riding on another dragon above, painted in all sort of different colors. Naruto and Sasuke both countered as they screamed;

Naruto and Sasuke: Kuchiyose no Jutsu! (Summoning Technique!).

Narrator: Naruto jumped up into the air as a large force of toad summonings appeared below him, including Gamabunta, Gamahiro, Gamaken, Gamakichi, Gamatatsu, Fukasaku and Shima. However beside the toad army, the Kyuubi itself appeared.

Madara: So you're able to summon the Kyuubi to fight alongside you I see... Interesting, but it won't be enough to stop me!

Narrator: Sasuke had jumped up in the air as well, as a large force of hawks appeared, totaling a number of over 100.

Naruto: This is it! Sasuke, let's go!

Sasuke: Right behind you!

Madara: Give it all you have!

Narrator: The final battle was about to begin...

~End Chapter 15~​

THE END... Or Is It?...

Last edited:

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You did the right thing to show me most of the first parts of the chapters otherwise my review will have been really long :p
Well, brilliant "conclusion" to that journey that brought about the fated battle. There were some weird parts though. You added many things from history. Some that connected, some did not, some I found thoroughly brilliant and some pretty ridiculous. But that's the beauty of an FF that everything can be believed upon as long as it's related with firmness, I guess. :)
I think the chapter that Kishi did with Kyuubi and Naruto helped a lot. The parts of it was very believable and intense.
Coming to the parts I loved:
- The addition of the Sage's daughter.
- Suigetsu's flashback. Very plausible, considering more that Oro was really creepy.
- Madara's continuous soul-transfer into Zetsu.
- The mention of first summoning being the Great Toad Sage.
- The book of jutsus that lead to everything. :)

Parts I found weird:
- The same names. I agree that all of these ancestors legacy are into Madara, Naruto, Sasuke ect... but it's a bit over-stretched. Resembling names will have been more appropriate for me. :|
- The summoning of Kyuubi. :|

Original Kabuto was a wizard. Did you think of me while writing this part or what? Xd You do realize that part of you wrote there, could fit perfectly into my story. :D That was the part that stung me the most in this chapter. XD
You do not like Killer Bee or what? First, you cut off his battle short. Give us all false hopes of not killing him while brutally assassinating him. :( I really pity him. U_U
Nice jutsus if I did not told you earlier on. 100 hawks was great to Sasuke's arsenal. Glad to see that you increased Naruto's flashback as I've told you :) All-in-all, this was without a doubt one of your best. Btw, I was listening to Diver - Nico Touches the Wall during the small battle part between Madara and Naruto. :) It really enhanced the sensation Xd
Looking forward to your "secret" project. Next time, we meet on MSN, we'll definitely need to search for a good title :D

Reactions: Michael92 and Josh

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh man! really long just couldn't stop reading. Great job. Y its my fave fan fic keep it up!!!
Thanks:p I was actually shocked when I found out that it became this big, and actually a little mad too as I wanted the whole chapter in one postxd Oh well:p;)

awesome work !!!
Really entertaining
Thanks:) Good to hear that my time wasn't wasted writing this. It took like forever so it better be at least decentxd

Loving the long chapters, awesome job on the writing, already can't wait for the next one.
Thanks man, appreciate it:)

Love this FF.

Wow wow wow ..... this is so great :p ... good job .... and hope this is not the END coozzz this is soo cool .. nice work man ... :D:D:D
Hehe, glad you liked it:p Well yeah I can already reveal that it's not the end, but it's the end of the original.

You did the right thing to show me most of the first parts of the chapters otherwise my review will have been really long :p
Well, brilliant "conclusion" to that journey that brought about the fated battle. There were some weird parts though. You added many things from history. Some that connected, some did not, some I found thoroughly brilliant and some pretty ridiculous. But that's the beauty of an FF that everything can be believed upon as long as it's related with firmness, I guess. :)

I think the chapter that Kishi did with Kyuubi and Naruto helped a lot. The parts of it was very believable and intense.
Coming to the parts I loved:
- The addition of the Sage's daughter.
- Suigetsu's flashback. Very plausible, considering more that Oro was really creepy.
- Madara's continuous soul-transfer into Zetsu.
- The mention of first summoning being the Great Toad Sage.
- The book of jutsus that lead to everything. :)

Parts I found weird:
- The same names. I agree that all of these ancestors legacy are into Madara, Naruto, Sasuke ect... but it's a bit over-stretched. Resembling names will have been more appropriate for me. :|
- The summoning of Kyuubi. :|

Original Kabuto was a wizard. Did you think of me while writing this part or what? Xd You do realize that part of you wrote there, could fit perfectly into my story. :D That was the part that stung me the most in this chapter. XD
You do not like Killer Bee or what? First, you cut off his battle short. Give us all false hopes of not killing him while brutally assassinating him. :( I really pity him. U_U
Nice jutsus if I did not told you earlier on. 100 hawks was great to Sasuke's arsenal. Glad to see that you increased Naruto's flashback as I've told you :) All-in-all, this was without a doubt one of your best. Btw, I was listening to Diver - Nico Touches the Wall during the small battle part between Madara and Naruto. :) It really enhanced the sensation Xd
Looking forward to your "secret" project. Next time, we meet on MSN, we'll definitely need to search for a good title :D

Haha I betxd

Well it took forever to get here so it better bexd:p

Yeah, I guess that not all the details of it will fit everyone, but I tried to spice it up a little with modern and past events:p

Hehe well most of those came to my mind while brainstorming on my way home last week and was not originally planned to be part of it all:p
But you could more or less look at it as my prediction of what will happen and how things will play out later on. I must admit that I've elaborated a lot of my predictions into this FF and there's not really anything that happens here that I don't believe will happen, with some exceptions though that I've added to spice things up of course;)

Well yeah, I was a little unsure of it myself, but being as they resemblance the true reincarnations of the three, I though I would add something more to it to build up the tension of it a little further. But you're right, this is actually a part of the whole Sage Family story that I could have dropped.

Oh you didn't like the Kyuubi being summoned, eh?:p Well I could rant on forever with reasons why I believe this is fitting, but I'll shorten it for this message. I thought it would be cooler if/when Naruto mastered his control over the Kyuubi, like Killer Bee and Hachibi, that he could be able to summon the fox to fight along side him instead of turning into it. There is just something I find fitting about it with the Uzumaki seals and all and if somebody would be able to summon and call back the Kyuubi, I believe it would have to be Naruto due to his Sealing Skills at his current "rank" (In my FF).

Well actually noxd I thought of something completely else actually, but telling that story in here wouldn't make much sense, so just ask me about it on msn, would you?:p

Hehe well I find it epic the way he dies, even though I though; "What on earth am I doing?xd I'm massacring Killerbee brutally here, this is almost too harsh to fit into my FF and I might have to put a disclaimer on itxd" for myself sometimes. But there has been some request of a brutal and emotional scene/death throughout my FF, and this was actually the only place it fitted (except for the Akatsuki members that is).

Hehe, I'm just glad you liked it:p I've wanted to write this chapter since all the way back on chapter 7 or so, but it has taken forever to get here. I might have changed several things as I've been writing throughout the series, but I never altered or changed the end as I've more or less known the final part of this chapter for as long as I can remember, and I remember that I always wanted to spoil itxd:p It actually turned out just like I pictured:p However there are a lot of details yet to be mentioned in this chapter:p I just hope some people will notice them and don't get lost later on because they didn't get it. However I'm sure you noticed without giving it too much attention:p

knots23

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! where is the continuation???? huhuhuhuh

Good job mike..a really really good job here...cant wait for the next chapter

Release it now plsssssssssssssssssssss :T_T:

Reactions: Michael92

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha I betxd
Well it took forever to get here so it better bexd:p
Yeah, I guess that not all the details of it will fit everyone, but I tried to spice it up a little with modern and past events:p

Hehe well most of those came to my mind while brainstorming on my way home last week and was not originally planned to be part of it all:p
But you could more or less look at it as my prediction of what will happen and how things will play out later on. I must admit that I've elaborated a lot of my predictions into this FF and there's not really anything that happens here that I don't believe will happen, with some exceptions though that I've added to spice things up of course;)

Well yeah, I was a little unsure of it myself, but being as they resemblance the true reincarnations of the three, I though I would add something more to it to build up the tension of it a little further. But you're right, this is actually a part of the whole Sage Family story that I could have dropped.

Oh you didn't like the Kyuubi being summoned, eh?:p Well I could rant on forever with reasons why I believe this is fitting, but I'll shorten it for this message. I thought it would be cooler if/when Naruto mastered his control over the Kyuubi, like Killer Bee and Hachibi, that he could be able to summon the fox to fight along side him instead of turning into it. There is just something I find fitting about it with the Uzumaki seals and all and if somebody would be able to summon and call back the Kyuubi, I believe it would have to be Naruto due to his Sealing Skills at his current "rank" (In my FF).

Well actually noxd I thought of something completely else actually, but telling that story in here wouldn't make much sense, so just ask me about it on msn, would you?:p

Hehe well I find it epic the way he dies, even though I though; "What on earth am I doing?xd I'm massacring Killerbee brutally here, this is almost too harsh to fit into my FF and I might have to put a disclaimer on itxd" for myself sometimes. But there has been some request of a brutal and emotional scene/death throughout my FF, and this was actually the only place it fitted (except for the Akatsuki members that is).

Hehe, I'm just glad you liked it:p I've wanted to write this chapter since all the way back on chapter 7 or so, but it has taken forever to get here. I might have changed several things as I've been writing throughout the series, but I never altered or changed the end as I've more or less known the final part of this chapter for as long as I can remember, and I remember that I always wanted to spoil itxd:p It actually turned out just like I pictured:p However there are a lot of details yet to be mentioned in this chapter:p I just hope some people will notice them and don't get lost later on because they didn't get it. However I'm sure you noticed without giving it too much attention:p
I see. :p Well, if nostalgia is playing up, I must admit that I don't regret a single bit of finding up your FF (even had no idea of the word meaning lol...) You definitely, did a wonderful job.:)
Well, yeah, most of your predictions could come true though there are parts that seemed quite impossible when you think of it. But most have been great (Itachi's appearance while Naruto/Sasuke fight especially) though some were weird, ehm, Kabuto, the wizard :p On a side note, I have given Sasuk's sharingan to Naruto's son, so :rolleyes: :p

All-in-all, the characters have been so cautiously developed that all your flaws have been covered up perfectly. :)
Now that, I think back of it, that the fact that your FF is real and explicit is perhaps due to the fact (apart you being a Kishi's spy :p) that both you and Kishi are lovers of history and myths. xd

The Sage family part, well, you exaggerated a bit, but it as correct most of it. Luckily, you didn't say that the actual Sasuke, Naruto ect... are not twins in terms of looks with their ancestors lol...:D:p

Nah, I didn't like Kyuubi being summoned. Though, it will look epic. I don't think it's plausible for jincuuriki to extract-summon his bijuu and then re-seal it after usage :p Killer Bee can transform into his beast completely but they are still one being while here, Naruto is flying along with the Kyuubi along his side. Despite, his sealing abilities, that should be ranked amongst the biggest feat. perhaps. :pIt's so great that it's impossible, to say the least. U_U:p

Well, thanks for the Kabuto-info ;) btw.

Well, it was brutal but no matter how you epic you put,:p I find it disgracing. Poor guy, having all kind of compliments for being able to survive from the Bijuu being extracted while we all think he was dead, only to be cruelly demolished and assassinated by Madara. He even struggled so much to get on his feets. I've got an "All these for this" feeling. U_U Coming on the brutal side, well, it was indeed among your most sadistic kill. It's nice to see you experiment things. So when are you trying something "daringly hot" like my Naru-Hina kiss in C3? xd

It took time but you did reached and you did a fab. job in the process. I think it's time to...., (nah, I'll do it myself and give you a surprise :p)xd
There were special parts. Well, I read so fast that I may have got them like that. :p We'll see. Good continuation, that's the best compliment I could give for now given the great journey that you established with LSoK. :)

EDIT: Here is the surprise I was talking about. it's for everyone who's reading this chapter and every fan. :)

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! where is the continuation???? huhuhuhuh

Good job mike..a really really good job here...cant wait for the next chapter

Release it now plsssssssssssssssssssss :T_T:
It's still far into the future as I got some other chapters/stories coming up, but I guess this fight will be continued in November or something;)

I see. :p Well, if nostalgia is playing up, I must admit that I don't regret a single bit of finding up your FF (even had no idea of the word meaning lol...) You definitely, did a wonderful job.:)

Well, yeah, most of your predictions could come true though there are parts that seemed quite impossible when you think of it. But most have been great (Itachi's appearance while Naruto/Sasuke fight especially) though some were weird, ehm, Kabuto, the wizard :p On a side note, I have given Sasuk's sharingan to Naruto's son, so :rolleyes: :p

All-in-all, the characters have been so cautiously developed that all your flaws have been covered up perfectly. :)
Now that, I think back of it, that the fact that your FF is real and explicit is perhaps due to the fact (apart you being a Kishi's spy :p) that both you and Kishi are lovers of history and myths. xd

The Sage family part, well, you exaggerated a bit, but it as correct most of it. Luckily, you didn't say that the actual Sasuke, Naruto ect... are not twins in terms of looks with their ancestors lol...:D:p

Nah, I didn't like Kyuubi being summoned. Though, it will look epic. I don't think it's plausible for jincuuriki to extract-summon his bijuu and then re-seal it after usage :p Killer Bee can transform into his beast completely but they are still one being while here, Naruto is flying along with the Kyuubi along his side. Despite, his sealing abilities, that should be ranked amongst the biggest feat. perhaps. :pIt's so great that it's impossible, to say the least. U_U:p

Well, thanks for the Kabuto-info ;) btw.

Well, it was brutal but no matter how you epic you put,:p I find it disgracing. Poor guy, having all kind of compliments for being able to survive from the Bijuu being extracted while we all think he was dead, only to be cruelly demolished and assassinated by Madara. He even struggled so much to get on his feets. I've got an "All these for this" feeling. U_U Coming on the brutal side, well, it was indeed among your most sadistic kill. It's nice to see you experiment things. So when are you trying something "daringly hot" like my Naru-Hina kiss in C3? xd

It took time but you did reached and you did a fab. job in the process. I think it's time to...., (nah, I'll do it myself and give you a surprise :p)xd
There were special parts. Well, I read so fast that I may have got them like that. :p We'll see. Good continuation, that's the best compliment I could give for now given the great journey that you established with LSoK. :)

EDIT: Here is the surprise I was talking about. it's for everyone who's reading this chapter and every fan. :)
Hehe, well yeah like I said, there are some things in this FF that I hardly would call predictions or that I think would be impossible to happen, but that I've thrown in to spice things up:p

Haha maybexd Never thought of it that way, although I didn't elaborate much myths and history into mine though, except a lot of flashbacks and Madara's storytelling at the endxd

Hehe, well we can't be totally the same in terms of what we think would be cool, now can we:p We already agree on a lot to begin with;)

That's the thingxd Madara is already super OP with his 5 paths powers (that's the thing I was referring to in case you missed it), as only the Kyuubi remains for the final of the six paths to be complete, so Naruto got to have something awesome to fight those Dragons with except for the frogs, so I like the idea of the Kyuubi being summoned very much:p

We still don't know how Madara vs Hashirama-Mito played out, but one way or the other, it seems like the Kyuubi took part, either by a Minato-Madara clone (exact same thing happened) where Madara used it against Hashirama, or by Hashirama-Mito summoning it from her. Or maybe the Kyuubi was sealed in her after the fight? Getting those details would either be favorable with my plot or in disadvantage, but we'll probably have to wait awhile to find outxd

Well, then you will be surprised to find out what I have in store later onxd More deaths to come for sure!:zonder:

Hmm... Well I told Sun about one Fragment I've written about Kakashi and she was quite shocked I believe although the note I gave her for it doesn't exactly match the resultxd The Note I just wrote down for fun was; Kakashi and ? (Not giving that up yet, but you could always nag Sunny:p) gives in to their sexual desiresxdxdxd Not really what happens, but still:pxd

Thanks:p:) Glad you supported it for this long, and always glad to see your big reviews:D

What surprise? You haven't been talking about no sur... Nooooo!xd
You stole my plan:p They say great minds think alike, but this beats it allxd Let me copy the stuff I got in my notes on NB for youxd;

Notes:

1: Remember to have poll contests on Sasuke C (1 winner), Jiraiya C (1 winner), Kakashi C (1 winner), TLSoK Shippuden (4 winners) and the original (5 winners) - threads, once I'm done with the whole series, and then have a poll on TLSoK Series thread/Main thread with the 20 winner chapters to judge my top 5 chapters overall by poll (Social Group).

xd Oh well:p Might as well do the original and Sasuke Chronicles now thenxdU_U:no_ignore:O.O:p:rolleyes::p (Smiley Overdose!)xd

uzukyubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:overjoy:another long chapter>> looks like miachel kun is on fire:D, well, i am a bit late on the feedback part i guess. The chapter was good, the only thing bothering me was your lack of bringing the words to life>>> precisely, the emotional part where killer bee died, naruto remembering his friends and other stuffs, they were simply a pile of words without any emotional touch. Well, i might be talking completely bullshit but that's how i felt:D Nevermind that:) and those weird names you came up with like naruto>> so6p, sauske and madara being the brothers!! well, they didn't quite catch my interest!!

the stuffs i liked were, that smart move of naruto where he summoned a earth clone and at the mean time, pretending to be exhausted!! Then, a free rasengan gift for madara, that was so cool:cool: and then the introduction of girl in So6p's life, those were new and interesting and then again, that poison stuff like how kabuto planned it all the way to that moment( pretty clever of you) and again, the perfect way of laying sauske into the battle and finally the end with all those summonings>>>>>> hell, they were cool.

Abysmal.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lols at the wizard thing xd

I very much like the that you decided to add another member the S06p's familia, seems it could very well apply to the actual manga.

And why does Kabuto resemble The Joker, well to me at least, must be the way im visualizing this o_O

What can i say, you've outdone yourself. Great Chapter man.

Kaziname

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) As I said over VM - SO6P named after ramen = LAME (it should've been other way around)
2) Naruto summoning kyubi - WOOT!?!? = LAME (For starters, it isn't even cool. Then there is whole: "How can he summon SEALED kyubi and even if he could, wouldn't that mean that he doesn't have kyubi inside himself for a moment or if kyubi is weaker that way doesn't it kinda beat the point?". After that comes: "It was shown in manga that he plans to befriend kyubi. Wouldn't it be kinda obvious that he would manage to do it after 12 years and wouldn't it be kinda cooler if he did?")
3) Where do all those summons fit? They don't even have to fight madara - he got crushed by mere number of summons = LAME
4) How come you haven't killed "idiotic" characters (that would be pretty much everyone except those that were created by kishi). They kinda remained idiotic after all this time = LAME

That would be all from your one and only - Kaziname!!! xd (sorry for using "lame" so much. I love to criticize :D)

edit: I second that about wizard, it sounded like harry potter :D

• Haha

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:overjoy:another long chapter>> looks like miachel kun is on fire:D, well, i am a bit late on the feedback part i guess. The chapter was good, the only thing bothering me was your lack of bringing the words to life>>> precisely, the emotional part where killer bee died, naruto remembering his friends and other stuffs, they were simply a pile of words without any emotional touch. Well, i might be talking completely bullshit but that's how i felt:D Nevermind that:) and those weird names you came up with like naruto>> so6p, sauske and madara being the brothers!! well, they didn't quite catch my interest!!

the stuffs i liked were, that smart move of naruto where he summoned a earth clone and at the mean time, pretending to be exhausted!! Then, a free rasengan gift for Madara, that was so cool:cool: and then the introduction of girl in So6p's life, those were new and interesting and then again, that poison stuff like how kabuto planned it all the way to that moment( pretty clever of you) and again, the perfect way of laying Sauske into the battle and finally the end with all those summonings>>>>>> hell, they were cool.
Well I'm not really that fired up, but yeah:pxd

Hmm... yeah maybe you're right about that, but nonetheless the emotional part was never really my thing to say the least, let's just hope you'll find the two next emotional parts coming up to be betterxd;) The only part I might have done better was the Itachi scene in S Chron 1, but that might have been because I brought the narrator much more into the scene with a deeper describing of the scene... Maybe that's what it lacked here? I dunno:p

Well I'm not really sure, but I know I got that inspiration from somewhere... But I'm not really sure:p But somehow I found it interesting anyways, so each to their own I guess;)

That was actually one of the random scenes in this fight that I wrote down on the go, not really much planning, but it turned out okay after all:p It was actually revealed there that Naruto also know Earth element in my FF, meaning he has Wind, Water, Fire and Earth:p A little surprising nobody has spotted thatxd

Hmm yeah, well I didn't really plan that scene too much either, just something my mind drifted away on while brainstorming on my way back home. It was actually even deeper than that, but I forgot some part of it as I didn't write it downxd But yeah, that's really a prediction on where the Uzumaki name comes from and the distant relatives part with Senju. I guess the two brothers had the same surname to begin with and it changed to Senju and Uchiha after generation of fighting, so I thought it fitted for them to have a sis who kept the original surname and passed it down until "this" day or something:p;)

Hehe well I must say I'm pretty pleased with how the end from the Kabuto-Sasuke Scene till the end with the summonings played out:D;)

Lols at the wizard thing xd

I very much like the that you decided to add another member the S06p's familia, seems it could very well apply to the actual manga.

And why does Kabuto resemble The Joker, well to me at least, must be the way im visualizing this o_O

What can i say, you've outdone yourself. Great Chapter man.
Hehexd Well the sage must have either learned/invented all the jutsus himself or gotten it from somewhere, so I just threw in a crazy theory about it all and actually think it fits quite good in the end reallyxd:p

Well yeah, there wouldn't be any reason for Madara to mention that the brothers had a sister too if she didn't play part in the hatred between the Uchiha and Senju to come, or something, so it might fit in to be revealed later on in the manga, so I agree with you:p

Thanks:) Well like I've mentioned in one of the comments above, the end was just like I pictured it and as I had pictured it in my mind ages ago. My original thoughts about making a FF came from a mix between of what chapter 1 and 15 came from really. I had originally thought of making only 3 chapters with the scene at the beginning of the show and Naruto as the 6th Hokage heading out alongside Sasuke to fight Madara, but as I begun writing, I ended up developing a more deep plot, and this is the outcome of it all I guess:p

1) As I said over VM - SO6P named after ramen = LAME (it should've been other way around)
2) Naruto summoning kyubi - WOOT!?!? = LAME (For starters, it isn't even cool. Then there is whole: "How can he summon SEALED kyubi and even if he could, wouldn't that mean that he doesn't have kyubi inside himself for a moment or if kyubi is weaker that way doesn't it kinda beat the point?". After that comes: "It was shown in manga that he plans to befriend kyubi. Wouldn't it be kinda obvious that he would manage to do it after 12 years and wouldn't it be kinda cooler if he did?")
3) Where do all those summons fit? They don't even have to fight madara - he got crushed by mere number of summons = LAME
4) How come you haven't killed "idiotic" characters (that would be pretty much everyone except those that were created by kishi). They kinda remained idiotic after all this time = LAME

That would be all from your one and only - Kaziname!!! xd (sorry for using "lame" so much. I love to criticize :D)

edit: I second that about wizard, it sounded like harry potter :D
Lol, this seemed to differ much from the vm, but oh well:p I'm able to take critic as well, but aren't you boiling the eggs a little too long now?
I mean C'mon a little sympathy of what I thought was cool and of what I think might happenxd

1: Yeah, yeahxd

2: Hah well that's the point!xd They've become friends by now and I think it would be cool for Naruto, as Hashirama before him, to be able to control or even fight beside his Bijuu instead of simply turning/merging into it, but each to their own.

3: Where do they fit? Where do they not fit? Madara got to have some powers at hand as he's nearly become the reincarnation of the Sage of Six Paths with his 5 and 8/9 parts paths other than simple taijutsu, genjutsu and a variation of ninjutsu. This is only the beginning of the fight and I think it's about time Naruto, and Sasuke for that sake, to actually use their summoning animals to fight, and what place would it better fit than against Madara, hmm?

4: Because that would just ruin it all!xd What do you think the manga would be like if everyone was killed off during the war except for Naruto, Sasuke and Madara? That my friend, would have been lame!xd I guess we can agree to disagree on that point.

Last edited:

+Kyon+

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well at 1st i GIVE U a big thanks :hug:.
its d biggest chapter according me. There r many things in it which i like very much
1. family of so6p.
name of the all family members r amazing. feel surprised that so6p had also a daughterO.O.
2. naruto beat madara
3. summoning dragon of madara
4. flash back
5.first time madara use rinnegan power like pain

there r also some wonderful act/facts like
1. first summon was great tod sage O.O
2. power of d barrier of kabuto
3. naruto can summon kyubi from him self
4.so6p also had a villain at his time
5. madara's soul transfer techniqueO.O

when i read this chapter then i feel that i am seeing a movie. its looks like that if kishi read ur ff then he surely take ur fact in his story. also feel happy 2 see that sasuke is going 2 fight against madara with naruto. i also want 2 c his power of ems.
but there r some things which r some unfit type
1. what do u want 2 do with B???? :flaw:
2. how could sasuke trust on kabuto???U_U

btw in short it is a awesome chapter. there r many things which i want 2 know like WHO IS MADARA????, who is d spy of kabuto and most important how much powerful kabuto is???O.O:nero:
btw best of luck for next chapter:)

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well at 1st i GIVE U a big thanks :hug:.
its d biggest chapter according me. There r many things in it which i like very much
1. family of so6p.
name of the all family members r amazing. feel surprised that so6p had also a daughterO.O.
2. naruto beat madara
3. summoning dragon of madara
4. flash back
5.first time madara use rinnegan power like pain

there r also some wonderful act/facts like
1. first summon was great tod sage O.O
2. power of d barrier of kabuto
3. naruto can summon kyubi from him self
4.so6p also had a villain at his time
5. madara's soul transfer techniqueO.O

when i read this chapter then i feel that i am seeing a movie. its looks like that if kishi read ur ff then he surely take ur fact in his story. also feel happy 2 see that sasuke is going 2 fight against madara with naruto. i also want 2 c his power of ems.
but there r some things which r some unfit type
1. what do u want 2 do with B???? :flaw:
2. how could sasuke trust on kabuto???U_U

btw in short it is a awesome chapter. there r many things which i want 2 know like WHO IS MADARA????, who is d spy of kabuto and most important how much powerful kabuto is???O.O:nero:
btw best of luck for next chapter:)
Finally some sympathy on The Kyuubi being summoned and the Sage Family's names:p Almost began to have second thoughtsxd

Thanks for your insights, I appreciate them. Looks like you managed to catch most of the keywords of this chapter and I'm glad you liked them as much as I:p

Haha, well I thought it was about time that some of the good guys died and a little more dramatic than "just" dieing because of the extraction. Kaziname should have been pleased as he requested that Naruto should snap and that somebody should die brutally, ages agoxd

Well the reason was as easy as this; I needed the plot to move on and Sasuke to get into the barrier and there wasn't really much other choice than displaying it like this:p Of course he could have battled and defeated Kabuto and then gone to Naruto's help like he said himself, but Kabuto displayed some pretty good points really:p Not only was the time short, but it was a win-win situation for them both after all.

Hehe, well there is a lot yet to be revealed as I have a huge plotline (well not that huge, but still) for Kabuto and some intense fighting coming up. Most of the sequel will actually be only fighting except for perhaps three chapters I guessxd

There are still some questions that yet remains to be answered, like;

Where is Kabuto going and what is his goal?
What will be the outcome of Naruto and Sasuke's battle with Madara?
Who's the spy of Kabuto? And did Kabuto steal all the Legendary Swords, and if so why and what for?
What's the full story behind Madara's soul transportation technique?
What will the outcome for the rest of the Shinobi Alliance be?
Who's going to die? - Well I've already said that at least one more of the good guys will die, so:p

This was originally suppose to be the final chapter except for Kakashi 3 and Jiraiya Chronicles 1-3, but as I got closer and closer to the end, more and more ideas came to my mind and I was eventually forced to set my mind on doing a sequel:p
And not only that, but I had originally thought of not revealing that I was going to do a sequel before posting the final chapter of Jiraiya Chronicles to surprise and possible ease the anger of some readers that were upset because I decided to end it here when the battle was about to begin. However as you've seen, I wasn't able to keep my mouth shut at all and a "Secret project" eventually became a confirmed sequel long before the intended revealing timexd

Last edited:

Kaziname

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2: Hah well that's the point!xd They've become friends by now and I think it would be cool for Naruto, as Hashirama before him, to be able to control or even fight beside his Bijuu instead of simply turning/merging into it, but each to their own.

3: Where do they fit? Where do they not fit? Madara got to have some powers at hand as he's nearly become the reincarnation of the Sage of Six Paths with his 5 and 8/9 parts paths other than simple taijutsu, genjutsu and a variation of ninjutsu. This is only the beginning of the fight and I think it's about time Naruto, and Sasuke for that sake, to actually use their summoning animals to fight, and what place would it better fit than against Madara, hmm?

4: Because that would just ruin it all!xd What do you think the manga would be like if everyone was killed off during the war except for Naruto, Sasuke and Madara? That my friend, would have been lame!xd I guess we can agree to disagree on that point.
2) Hashirama didn't control it by himself, he had his wife by his side and she was uzumaki. I haven't noticed naruto's senju wife that has same powers as hashirama fighting alongside him. Also, tailed beast isn't something you can put in and out as you please...

3) I was saying that they don't fit in terms of spacing :D There's not enough space for all of them to fit in the barrier xd

4) No offence, but they are really lame characters (regarding their personalities) with lame powers (I even consider sharingan as a cheat-like ability. You can only imagine what I think of that "mirror" shit...)

As for your VM - I told you I love to criticize and when you criticize then you only show flaws and bad things while leaving good things aside. I really love your series and there are definitely more good things than bad xd

• Haha