Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2) Hashirama didn't control it by himself, he had his wife by his side and she was uzumaki. I haven't noticed naruto's senju wife that has same powers as hashirama fighting alongside him. Also, tailed beast isn't something you can put in and out as you please...

3) I was saying that they don't fit in terms of spacing :D There's not enough space for all of them to fit in the barrier xd

4) No offence, but they are really lame characters (regarding their personalities) with lame powers (I even consider sharingan as a cheat-like ability. You can only imagine what I think of that "mirror" shit...)

As for your VM - I told you I love to criticize and when you criticize then you only show flaws and bad things while leaving good things aside. I really love your series and there are definitely more good things than bad xd
2: Just going to quote myself from my post to Escorpiius on this one;

"We still don't know how Madara vs Hashirama-Mito played out, but one way or the other, it seems like the Kyuubi took part, either by a Minato-Madara clone (exact same thing happened) where Madara used it against Hashirama, or by Hashirama-Mito summoning it from her (as Madara (or maybe it was Danzo, can't remember) stated the ones that has mastered the control over their beast and Mito was not one of them - this part is added in the quote btw:p). Or maybe the Kyuubi was sealed in her after the fight? Getting those details would either be favorable with my choice or in disadvantage, but we'll probably have to wait awhile to find out."
It is stated that he controlled the fox and possible other Bijuus as well before splitting them up between the countries, so in other words, Mito most likely became the host of the 9tails right before, during or right after the fight with Madara. So you can't prove or disapprove my "theory/prediction" that I've incorporated into this chapter and as part of Naruto's ability. At least not before Kishi show us the fight between Hashirama and Madara. What has it to matter if they were Senju and Uzumaki? That's out of context. What matters is Hashirama's Mokton and possible Uzumaki's special chakra.
Nonetheless the Mokton element is not bond by Senju.
And were has that been proven may I ask?:p

3: xd Well Madara himself stated that the barrier at least was big enough to fight in. I'm not talking a barrier on the scale of the one Oro put up in his fight with Hiruzen, I'm talking huge, like Konoha hugexd

4: Well aren't all filler characters?:p It's not like it's likely for them to become as popular as the original, however they're needed to fill in the plot. I could actually tell you who's going to battle who in the future of my FF and the winners, but that would just spoil the funxd
At least someone of the good guys died and Naruto snapped, just like you requested ages ago, remember?:pxd;)
Well actually you seem to be the only one so far who didn't like it's introduction:p I wasn't really too pushed up in the skies over it as it was just something I wanted to add to fill out Akashi's character and abilities more and make more sense of his jutsus, but it seems like some of those who read chapter 2 of K C was rather satisfied over it, and then again, you always were the critical one and I bet you don't like everything Kishi himself add to the manga, so I'm not really going to take your critic that serious as you said yourself that you love to be criticalxd

And when have you seen me criticize someone's FF or post or whatever may I ask?:p Can't really remember me doing as you describe, but oh well:p Or did you mean that when one criticize something you only focus on the bad stuff? Well that's not saying you actually like the workxd That's saying you hate it, Lol:p One could always mix the two you know;)

Well it doesn't seem soxd You're really a hard character to figure out, as you really remind me of someone, but then again you differ completelyxd The way you "review" my FF makes you seem like a movie reporter rolling the dice at 2 or lowerxd If you really like my FF, you should perhaps include something you actually liked in your reviews as well? I mean, it's pretty hard to figure out what you actually do think of it when all you do is to deal out bashing all the timexd:lmao:

Ehm, thanks?:p Glad you found it sweet.

Last edited:

Kaziname

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And when have you seen me criticize someone's FF or post or whatever may I ask?:p Can't really remember me doing as you describe, but oh well:p Or did you mean that when one criticize something you only focus on the bad stuff? Well that's not saying you actually like the workxd That's saying you hate it, Lol:p One could always mix the two you know;)
I meant the latter xd

Here is quote of my VM that shows that I don't bash Michael's series for fun. I do it in order to... well I don't know why - to help Michael? Not sure :D

my-awesome-self --> Kaziname said:
I already told you that I love to criticize and that is what I've done. When you criticize you only point out flaws and bad things without any regard for good things. I said nice chapter because it really was nice - Look, if I only found 4 flaws in all of it doesn't that mean that all the rest is quite good? I voted for you since you really were and still are the best fanfic writer on NB. Some writers go too deep into their work thus making it too boring in the process while some writers put too much fights and all other sorts of mindless things thus making it too shallow in process. However, you are just perfect - you have just about right amount of everything in your chapters

• Haha
Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I meant the latter xd

Here is quote of my VM that shows that I don't bash Michael's series for fun. I do it in order to... well I don't know why - to help Michael? Not sure :D
Better:pxd From your criticism, people, including myself, would believe you really hated it as that's what it seemed likexd It's okay to criticize, just that if you actually do like it and only want to point out the bad stuff, then you better say so to begin with or people might misunderstand you completely:p:flaw::faust:
We all do need a little criticism once in awhile, but not an overload of itxd And especially of someone who actually likes it, but only wants to talk about the flaws:p

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well.....Ill give an answer shorter then others........
really awesome and I like all of it.......waiting for the next one
Thanks, glad you liked it. All comments are welcomed, both big and small ones;)

nice man , hope you will still write :)
Of course I will, still a long way to go my friend;) And thanks for reading:)

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
can't stop reading, man even if this chap was 200 pages longer i would've taken my time to read all of em

one of the best you had by far
Thanks man, appreciate it:D Glad to hear my long chapters doesn't set you back:p;)

You think? Good to hear:)

Anyways, to all people that are reading my FF (and this post), you should check out the link to a voting thread in my Social Group, made by Escorpiius, that I have on my profile (in the welcome message). It's to determine the best chapter of the original series of The Legendary Sage of Konoha (so not counting the chronicles);) Hope as many as possible will check it out:p

danivass

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapters 14 and 15, I like a lot of the things you portrayed in them, I am sad about Killerbee's death though :( I suspect you still have a lot of things in store for us so we'll just have to wait and see them.

Reactions: Michael92 and Josh

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapters 14 and 15, I like a lot of the things you portrayed in them, I am sad about Killerbee's death though :( I suspect you still have a lot of things in store for us so we'll just have to wait and see them.
Glad you liked them:p I was hoping my final(s) would be good enough for the readersxd
Yeah, well I just found it fitting for him to die as he really had played his part in the fight as well as in my FF, and I thought there was about time some of the good guys died as well:-/:(
Yeah big things, and some huge twists too. To be honest, I would call the original a build up FF as the sequel will more or less be battle/twists/time orientated really:p;)

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow! This chapter was one of your best!!! I liked how you focused on one situation for most of the read. I thought Kirabi had died but I was wrong. Well, he supposedly does later on in this chapter but it was unexpected ;p It was nice to see that you decided to give and then retake Kirabi’s life away for good or so it seems ^.^ I was excited to see how you incorporated Sasuke’s role. I liked the flashback with Suigetsu and this chapter was very explanatory. The chapter revealed tons and you even revealed half of Madara’s face and I loved how you were able to keep it still unidentifiable as Kishi has yet to unveil his true identity ;) I thought you portrayed Madara in combat very well. I liked how he was able to counter many of Naruto’s onslaughts. The detailing you included into Rikudou Sennin’s past was astonishing but what I understood was the pattern that Kishi himself uses as he likes to repeat things over and over in slightly different ways. I thought that was phenomenal on your part ;) Thank you Kabuto for keeping your word and not using a trick to trap or even an attempt in killing Sasuke lol So Kabuto is as cunning as ever and thrown the readers into a loop. I was surprised at how deep he thought about overthrowing Madara and his future plans yet a mystery. It was again long but well worth the read indeed and I wonder what will happen next ^.^​

Reactions: Michael92 and Josh

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow! This chapter was one of your best!!! I liked how you focused on one situation for most of the read. I thought Kirabi had died but I was wrong. Well, he supposedly does later on in this chapter but it was unexpected ;p It was nice to see that you decided to give and then retake Kirabi’s life away for good or so it seems ^.^ I was excited to see how you incorporated Sasuke’s role. I liked the flashback with Suigetsu and this chapter was very explanatory. The chapter revealed tons and you even revealed half of Madara’s face and I loved how you were able to keep it still unidentifiable as Kishi has yet to unveil his true identity ;) I thought you portrayed Madara in combat very well. I liked how he was able to counter many of Naruto’s onslaughts. The detailing you included into Rikudou Sennin’s past was astonishing but what I understood was the pattern that Kishi himself uses as he likes to repeat things over and over in slightly different ways. I thought that was phenomenal on your part ;) Thank you Kabuto for keeping your word and not using a trick to trap or even an attempt in killing Sasuke lol So Kabuto is as cunning as ever and thrown the readers into a loop. I was surprised at how deep he thought about overthrowing Madara and his future plans yet a mystery. It was again long but well worth the read indeed and I wonder what will happen next ^.^​
Thanks:D I was hoping it was worthy of being the "last" chapter:p
Yeah, it was more or less the only thing that remained and I pretty much knew that the last chapter would be all battle and explanation a long time ago;) And yes, well it was short of making the name of chapter 14 both ironic and true at the same time.
Well Sasuke has been in my plans ever since chapter 6, only that it took a h*ll of a lot time to be able to get this far and give him some decent screen-timexd You're like the biggest Sasuke fan I know of, so I try my best to make you agree with my decisions and views about him:p
Well actually his mask split in half, revealing his whole face, but it was the same thing as you say as there wasn't much to "reveal" to begin with other than a vicious viewxd
Yeah, I think this is the hardest fight I've written so far as I had to search up Madara some times as well as getting some inspiration some place else:p

Thanks, yeah my thought as well as I have a feeling there is more up in Madara's sleeves regarding the Sage family.

And Kabuto, well I got big plans for him, you'll see:p;)

Last edited:

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks:D I was hoping it was worthy of being the "last" chapter:p
Yeah, it was more or less the only thing that remained and I pretty much knew that the last chapter would be all battle and explanation a long time ago;) And yes, well it was short of making the name of chapter 14 both ironic and true at the same time.
Well Sasuke has been in my plans ever since chapter 6, only that it took a h*ll of a lot time to be able to get this far and give him some decent screen-timexd You're like the biggest Sasuke fan I know of, so I try my best to make you agree with my decisions and views about him:p
Well actually his mask split in half, revealing his whole face, but it was the same thing as you say as there wasn't much to "reveal" to begin with other than a vicious viewxd
Yeah, I think this is the hardest fight I've written so far as I had to search up Madara some times as well as getting some inspiration some place else:p

Thanks, yeah my thought as well as I have a feeling there is more up in Madara's sleeves regarding the Sage family.

And Kabuto, well I got big plans for him, you'll see:p;)
Thank you for that compliment as I think I am most likely the biggest Sasuke fan that ever lived!!! lol I thank you again for considering me where Sasuke is concerned ;) That was what I meant by not much revealed I just put it into small words lol However, yes that was a disfigured face indeed XD I’ve been there my friend researching your ass off over the characters you’re attempting to portray but you’ve done a fantastic job thus far! Yes the more thorough Madara Sage explanation was extraordinary ;) I can’t wait to see what you have instore with Kabuto ^.^

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Thank you for that compliment as I think I am most likely the biggest Sasuke fan that ever lived!!! lol I thank you again for considering me where Sasuke is concerned ;) That was what I meant by not much revealed I just put it into small words lol However, yes that was a disfigured face indeed XD I’ve been there my friend researching your ass off over the characters you’re attempting to portray but you’ve done a fantastic job thus far! Yes the more thorough Madara Sage explanation was extraordinary ;) I can’t wait to see what you have in store with Kabuto ^.^
You got to be:p;)

I see, thought you didn't get that part fully, but I guess it gets hard to write down all the words sometimes:p
Yeah I know, but that's the FF business I suppose;)
Me neitherxd:rolleyes::cool: