Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I saw what you guys (& gal) did there! Stealing my pun when i called him an Aladin faggot from the sands in the chatterbox.
Shit has author's rights you bastards!
Nikkou is just me or you have a deranged stalker now?

• Wow
Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,799💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I saw what you guys (& gal) did there! Stealing my pun when i called him an Aladin faggot from the sands in the chatterbox.
You didn't reserve copy rights for it:rolleyes:
Beside, be proud that your awsome nickname for him was carried on:p

Looks like she has a real one nowxd

Anyway, no more spam now please as i would like to keep this thread as clean as possible; thank you.

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nothing more to say. Except that
I did not noticed Nikkou here. O_O Maybe she does not cares for your work anymore?!Muhaha!
Nah, don't worry John. I've never given any info to him. All he could grab of me is probably just my NB Profile.

Geez, sorry for the spamming,hun.xd

• Wow

-Tauburn-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it was because I put of much more time on that part, and rushed it more and more as the chapter progressed.
But this was never intended to be the big chapter after all. Don't think 14 will be either; but I'm looking forward to writing 15 though:p
well now im looking forward to 15 :D better be good uve got me excited

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm, need I say more? Everyone just seems to agree with me about how the chapter is perfectly done. I noticed three things though:

1. Akashi came! What did you do to mi' Kakashi?!!!

2. Sakura: Did you use much chakra to teleport us?!
Narrator: Naruto seemed exhausted as Sakura moved to heal him.

Just thought this implies something and may have to do with Naruto's "Fox Mode" and some previous incident?

3. Killerbee was defeated? Well, that will just give Naruto more reason to go on rampage! Sure will see more action in the next chapter, then!

John Constantine

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyway, no more spam now please as i would like to keep this thread as clean as possible; thank you.
Well, in your imaginary life you like to think that you get alot of views because of the quality of your story. Normally i wouldn't bother to enter this thread more than once but a little flamage was happening.
Spam brings you views, that's what you wanted right? Now you can keep living on your fantasy world with the 200 extra views this chapter is getting so far due to spam.
Win = Win situation for you my friend.

• Haha

uzukyubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hehe:p

Oh? Can't remember that. Oh well no harm done; as Kabuto mentioned (or maybe it was Madara) in one of the chapters of mine, that he didn't lose all of his original summons, so then Kimimaro just have to be one of them then I guess:p Maybe I'll introduce some new ones in the next chapter;)

Hehe, we'll see:p My release plan is really like: Kakashi 2, Sasuke 3, 14, Kakashi 3, 15, Jiraiya 1, 2, 3, Pause, Secret chronicle 1-9 (or 12). haven't planned further as I've been thinking of starting a complete new work sooner or later, but who knows if a new idea hits me:p I had thought of a Konohamaru chronicle too, but decided to drop it and include it in the secret instead:p;)
Sugooiiii!! u really will release this many?? hmm, what's ur brain made up of?? You remember something i said previously "u got freaking store of ideas in your mind!!!" hmm i just said as a joke but now that u r planning to release these many, if u really do it, then i will admit the fact that u are a freaking genius!! ('whispering', how about u n i starting our own, hmmm, business if possible, u go on writing chapters, i will do the publicity!! hehe, even for a sec, don't think that u got the short end of the stick, publicity is also quite hard to be done, so it will be 50-50!!!)

zempty

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The action starts again , can't wait to see what Naruto will do and Sasuke as well ... Killerbee was caught quite easy i think ...

Great chapter waiting for the next one :D

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,799💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, need I say more? Everyone just seems to agree with me about how the chapter is perfectly done. I noticed three things though:

1. Akashi came! What did you do to mi' Kakashi?!!!

2. Sakura: Did you use much chakra to teleport us?!
Narrator: Naruto seemed exhausted as Sakura moved to heal him.

Just thought this implies something and may have to do with Naruto's "Fox Mode" and some previous incident?

3. Killerbee was defeated? Well, that will just give Naruto more reason to go on rampage! Sure will see more action in the next chapter, then!
Appearently:p

1: Hmm... Not sure yet:p But Kakashi Chronicle have to be special as it continues Sonia's fate then the fight, then it goes back into the original, so they go hand in hand, and it's a little hard to make it all fit correctly:p So what happened to him? Dunno yet:p

2: Really? Didn't think that anyone would notice that part specially... Well you'll see in the next chapter;)

3: Yeah. As much as I wanted to show that battle, I just had to cut it as there are way too many battles going on at this point to give them all a full detailed description...

Well, in your imaginary life you like to think that you get alot of views because of the quality of your story. Normally i wouldn't bother to enter this thread more than once but a little flamage was happening.
Spam brings you views, that's what you wanted right? Now you can keep living on your fantasy world with the 200 extra views this chapter is getting so far due to spam.
Win = Win situation for you my friend.
Haha, I'll give you rep for that comment if this chapter reaches 600 then (and fast). But since I'm starting to know you and your way of expressing yourself, I'll take that as a joke... well to some degree at least:p
Win = Win situationxd

Another great chapter looking forward to next one again! Keep up the GREAT work!
Thanks:p Even thought I don't find this one as one of my best (with the exception of the first scene with Madara and Kabuto as I liked writing that for some reason:p).

wow, everyone is having a flame war... can i join? =P
Make a thread about it then as it seems to be over already (hopefullyxd):p

so awsome!!!! >w< Cool chapter!!!:D
Tusen Takk:D

Sugooiiii!! u really will release this many?? hmm, what's ur brain made up of?? You remember something i said previously "u got freaking store of ideas in your mind!!!" hmm i just said as a joke but now that u r planning to release these many, if u really do it, then i will admit the fact that u are a freaking genius!! ('whispering', how about u n i starting our own, hmmm, business if possible, u go on writing chapters, i will do the publicity!! hehe, even for a sec, don't think that u got the short end of the stick, publicity is also quite hard to be done, so it will be 50-50!!!)
Okay, I'll try to sort things out from that:p Well I've written down a bunch of notes so that I don't forget for starters:p
Haha, with a little help from my pc that is;)

xd Who knows one day:rolleyes::p

The action starts again , can't wait to see what Naruto will do and Sasuke as well ... Killerbee was caught quite easy i think ...

Great chapter waiting for the next one :D
If I ever decide to make a Madara-Kabuto chronicles, which I doubt, then I'll have Madara, Kabuto and Akashi vs Killerbee fight in it; promise:p;)

Hehe, thanks:p