Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Last Jinchuuriki To Stand

~ Narrator: On the edge of a cliff, a masked man stood; wrapped in his own thoughts as he was surveying Kirigakure.

Kabuto: Looking forward to the battle?

Madara: ...

Kabuto: *Thinking* 'It's been a long time since I've seen him this focused. I better be careful not to underestimate him'.

Madara: Long has this world been at peace. It's almost been twelve years ago since a major bloodshed took place. But today, screams of agony and pain will once again reach out through the people's mind, as my plan will finally come to reality. Back in the place, were it all began... The 4th Mizukage, and the creation of Akatsuki...

Kabuto: ...

Narrator: Kabuto and Madara were standing on the edge of the cliff, as rain dark as oil was falling down from the skies. The sky was dark as never before, as lightning bolts were soaring across the heart of the Water country. Today, the village hidden in the mist would face a battle so bloody, that it would make its former nickname fall pale in comparison. Madara turned his head slightly as Zetsu emerged from the ground beside them.

Madara: Now?

Black Zetsu: The Raikage has arrived.

White Zetsu: And Sasuke shortly after.

Kabuto: So they're finally gathered. Has Sasuke revealed his identity to them yet? Do they know it's him?

Black Zetsu: We're still communicating with the spy, and according to him, Sasuke just revealed himself.

White Zetsu: But the link to him is getting weak, so we better act fast.

Madara: ...

Kabuto: Then let's head out. Nobunaga, Ryu, Keiji; get rea...

Narrator: But before he managed to finish his sentence, Madara stroke at him with his forearm, cornering him up against the wall, pressing at his neck.

Zetsu: ??

Keiji: What's going on?

Kabuto: What's the meaning of this?

Narrator: Madara looked Kabuto straight into his eyes, and said with a dark, low voice;

Madara: 'Don't forget who's in charge here, I know you have some secret plans of your own. Just remember, I'll be watching you, and if you try something suspicious, I'll deal with you myself...'

Narrator: More serious than ever, Madara was covered in darkness. Even Kabuto got a little uneasy, and instead of replying in his old "laughing" way, he replied with a short;

Kabuto: '... Right.'

?: So this is what you're up to?

Madara: You're late... Akashi.

Nobunaga: Where were you, you fool?

Ryu: Probably taking a break from the fighting.

Akashi: As I said before, just some personal business.

Narrator: Madara backed away from Kabuto as he turned himself towards Kiri.

Madara: Let's move.

Sasuke: Yeah, that's right.

Shikamaru: So you were the shinobi who fought off Kabuto and Zetsu, after all? Me and Naruto suspected it to be another fellow we've heard promising words about lately. Didn't know you were that connected to the Stone village, Sasuke.

Sasuke: Well I didn't exactly fight them off; they left when I arrived. Too bad I couldn't come sooner, or I could have stopped the 4th Tsuchikage from dying.

Shikamaru: ...

Tsunade: Hmm...

Naruto So how have you been? Haven't seen you since you decided to stay in Iwa.

Sasuke: Beside from the attack, not much has happened. I gained Onoki's trust after a while, and have been allowed to come and go as I please. He was the one who suggested that I should be the active 5th Tsuchikage for this meeting. I denied at first, telling him that he should resume position as the Tsuchikage, but he told me he was too old and tired of it, and that it was time for some others to take over.

Sakura: So you're thinking of becoming the Tsuchikage for real if the jounins of the village favors you? And what happened to your companion who also decided to give up fighting?

Sasuke: Well I'm not sure yet. Like Onoki said, I could try it and decide later on after the meeting if this is what I want. You're talking about Suigetsu? He and Jugo decided to leave after a while to explore the world.

Mei: Really...

Gaara: As much as you probably like to talk, we got some serious matters to discuss.

Temari: Gaara's right, we should move on with the discussion.

Naruto Right. It seems like they're still after our beasts, Killerbee, but there seemed to be something more to it this time around. Like they were trying to just test us out, or more like revealing that they're back. Like I mentioned before, the Akatsuki named Akashi said something about testing our strength before the main battle. It might have been their plan all along to get us together like this.

Tsunade: I must agree with Naruto on this, they're definitely up to something more than just showing off and retreating. We should expect a new and more heavier attack sooner or later.

Killerbee: The allied forces are stationed in Kumo like a cow, should we send for them to get right here, right now?

Gaara: Madara could be on the move as we speak. We have no idea how large his forces are now compared to back then, but if an attack should come, we should be prepared.

Mei: Exactly. At this moment, Kiri got around 1000 available shinobies.

Tsunade: We should figure out Madara's new goal, and stop him once and for all. He's probably gathering more and more forces as the days goes by. Who knows how much he has been able to recover since the last war.

Kankuro: Then we should gather our Intel squad, and find out as much as we can.

Shikamaru: Not a bad idea. We should send for some of our forces and...

Narrator: But before Shikamaru was able to finish his sentence, one of the guards from Kiri, standing in the background, threw a white ball on the table where the Kages were seated.

Naruto ?!

Narrator: A huge explosion occurred as the Mizukage mansion was blown to pieces.

Yamato: ?!

Mito: What was that?

Hiruzen: It looks like it came from the meeting place.

Yamato: It can't be?

Narrator: A large smoke was seen coming from the Mizukage mansion, as flames stood high. Guards from Kiri were running towards the mansion, while lots of civilians were screaming in fear.

Hiruzen: Is it an attack again, Yamato-sensei?

Yamato: I'm not sure...

Jiraiya: No way I'm staying here!

Yamato: Jiraiya wait!

Narrator: Jiraiya ran towards the flames and disappeared in the masses of people.

Yamato: Shit.

Naruto *Pant, Pant*, Are you okay?

Narrator: Naruto had used his Flying Thunder God Jutsu to teleport himself, Rock Lee, Shikamaru and Sakura out of the explosion.

Rock Lee: Yeah, I'll manage.

Sakura: What was that?

Shikamaru: Behind you!

*Cling!*

Naruto You?!

Keiji: Who did you expect?

Narrator: Naruto had move to intercept Keiji's attack on Sakura. After a few clash, Keiji backed off. From behind him, thousands of Zetsus emerged.

Sakura: Did you use much chakra to teleport us?!

Narrator: Naruto seemed exhausted as Sakura moved to heal him.

Rock Lee: Here they come!

Narrator: Rock Lee charged at countless Zetsus.

Shikamaru: Damn it.

Naruto If the Zetsus are here, then so are Madara and Kabuto. Wonder if the rest are okay. If I just could have teleported more away from the blast.

Sakura: You know how much Chakra it cost you to teleport others, don't be stupid. Beside, the rest won't go down by a simple bomb!

Narrator: Behind them, Kiri shinobies and guards arrived to back them up.

?: Are you all alright?

Naruto Yeah, we'll manage. Shikamaru, Rock Lee, Sakura; could you handle things here?

Rock Lee: Handle? This is too easy!

Narrator: He said as he knocked several Zetsus up into the air.

Shikamaru: Yeah sure, you go look for the rest.

Keiji: Running away huh?

Narrator: He said as he charged at him. But before he reached Naruto, he was intercepted by Sakura.

Sakura: You're fighting us now!

Temari: Your sand!

Kankuro: Nothing can harm us when covered by Gaara's new ultimate defense.

Sasuke: New ultimate defense, huh?

Narrator: Gaara had used his sand to cover himself, Kankuro, Temari and Sasuke from the blast.

Ryu: The kazekage and the active tsuchikage... Sure we can handle this Nobunaga?

Nobunaga: Heh, they're surrounded.

Narrator: Support was kept from reaching them as countless Zetsus were covering their rear. Some of Kabuto's summonings were aiding Ryu and Nobunaga too, but one in particular caught Gaara's interest.

Gaara: That guy.

Sasuke: Yeah he looks familiar.

Kimimaro: So I'll be facing you again.

Tsunade: You're hurt.

Mei: I'll manage.

Tsunade: Here, let me help.

Narrator: Tsunade and Mei had been separated from the rest. Mei had hurt her shoulder after the blast, and was bleeding.

Mei: Thanks. Looks like Madara attacked sooner than we thought.

Narrator: There was fire everywhere as screams of innocents was heard from far away. Suddenly a group of guards came running towards them.

Guards: Mizukage sama!

Mei: Over here!

Guards: Are you guys alright?

Mei: We'll manage.

Tsunade: looks like we got some company...

Kabuto: That was almost too easy. I had hoped for the Hachibi to have more fight in him.

Madara: ... We have a sealing ritual to perform.

Akashi: With this few?

Madara: Don't worry; it won't take as long as before.

Kabuto: Looks like he's coming.

Madara: Just as predicted.

Naruto Madara!

Kabuto: You know what to do.

Akashi: Right.

Naruto Get out of my way!

Narrator: Naruto clashed with Akashi, as Kabuto and Madara teleported away with Killerbee.

Naruto I will get you for this Madara!

End Chapter 13 ~

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Previous Chapters:

Sasuke Chronicles:

Kakashi Chronicles:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

"After much consideration, I've come up with a plan to keep my FFs more organized and less separated.
Instead of posting updates regarding next chapters and other stuff involving my FF on the chapters, I've decided to make a group where everyone that reads can be a member and get a better overview of release plans, thoughts, and updates regarding my changes and adds.

So from now on, you will have to be a member in the group to see when the next chapter is scheduled, as well as to see information I would otherwise post as a blog or as an update on the chapters. The group will have threads regarding each chronicles and the original, and you could talk more about each series in general, than just the latest chapter.
You'll be able to upload own pictures and make own threads too.

For more information, see the group's description.

If you want to join, then follow this link;

But I'll have to accept you before you can see the content of the group.

To All Social Group Members;

I've posted a reminder on chapter 13 regarding the Social Group;

"As you all should know, I've decided to keep updates and such to the social group from now on. So remember to check out the group occasionally for new updates, etc."

You will have to check out the group occasionally yourself as I won't be linking each and everyone like I've used to do with new chapter releases, and not send more notes as this one if not really necessary,- Michael."

Last edited:

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow, finally xd
I think that I know why you took so much time to release it now. Despite being short, the fight seemed quite hard to imagine. Nice job though even if I wanted more from KB.

You also did a great job of putting high anitcipation on your two Chronicles (giving you more job and prwssure to write xd).

Kimimaro still being here surprised me. The best phrase is the one where it's said that the village hidden in the mist would face a battle so bloody, that it would make its former nickname fall pale in comparison. It's pin-point to make readers feel the tension of the forthcoming battle. Hope that I'll not wait so long as from now to get next chapter. xd

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael92

Mei Waxton

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting! the next chapter will be exciting.
Akashi is back then that means the Kakashi died or something.
The attack was too unexpected.
Thats sad that killerbee will die.Do you planned to kill him?Or he will be saved by Naruto or somebody else?Well good chapter by the way;)

Reactions: Michael92