Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter once again was epic! I loved it and Sasuke’s interactions. Though it would have been nice if it was Sasuke who protected Sakura instead-oh well >.> I do hope Sasuke becomes the Godaime Tsuchikage permanently. The chapter was very reminiscent of the current Naruto manga with the war and all-which gives off a phenomenal aspect about it ;) I thought the action was very entertaining. It was also nice to finally see some new Akatsuki members. Loved how Killerbee may be screwed and it was the perfect cliffhanger ^.^ Kimimaro??? That was surprising yet interesting.​

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kinda cool not a 10 sorry
Thanks, well as I stated myself, this wasn't exactly one of my best either:p

great chapter as always reps 4 u
Thanks.

This chapter once again was epic! I loved it and Sasuke’s interactions. Though it would have been nice if it was Sasuke who protected Sakura instead-oh well >.> I do hope Sasuke becomes the Godaime Tsuchikage permanently. The chapter was very reminiscent of the current Naruto manga with the war and all-which gives off a phenomenal aspect about it ;) I thought the action was very entertaining. It was also nice to finally see some new Akatsuki members. Loved how Killerbee may be screwed and it was the perfect cliffhanger ^.^ Kimimaro??? That was surprising yet interesting.​
Well, Sasuke will be involved a lot later, but on and in exactly what, I can't say:p

Well it's a little messy yet, but it's more of a build up chapter than being one who's great/good alone, like for example 11 (in my opinion)
Well, it's only Nobunaga and Ryu who still needs to show their abilities though, but I got some twists for the two last chapters;)

I can say that the name of the next chapter will be very naruto-ish:p

About Kimimaro... That wasn't even planned, just wrote him in. Have no idea why actuallyxd

Last edited:

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Appearently:p

1: Hmm... Not sure yet:p But Kakashi Chronicle have to be special as it continues Sonia's fate then the fight, then it goes back into the original, so they go hand in hand, and it's a little hard to make it all fit correctly:p So what happened to him? Dunno yet:p

2: Really? Didn't think that anyone would notice that part specially... Well you'll see in the next chapter;)

3: Yeah. As much as I wanted to show that battle, I just had to cut it as there are way too many battles going on at this point to give them all a full detailed description...
1 - Okay. Then, I think its just time for you to finish the other chronicles as they are all actually part of the entire plot.

2 - Well, there was something about Kabuto's words before that made me think so.

3 - People look up to how you run the story. I'm pretty sure they will enjoy reading any battles you have for it.

I've seen around as well that you have inspired quite a few readers of yours to write. And they're doing a very good job, too. Be proud of them and be proud of yourself! :)

I'm sure that the person who inspired you to write have been proud of you and of himself, too.

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, i'm not proud until he writes something original. Until than i'd stick with describing this as OK.
It's always best to take one step at a time. And be the best of what you are in every step you make.

Inspiring others means becoming even better than before. This is to show them which step to take next. Be on the lead, continue to inspire more. Care for them that come before you. Their success is your success, too.

John Constantine

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's always best to take one step at a time. And be the best of what you are in every step you make.

Inspiring others means becoming even better than before. This is to show them which step to take next. Be on the lead, continue to inspire more. Care for them that come before you. Their success is your success, too.
Such sweetness on those words. You are a Sunshine!

• Wow

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1 - Okay. Then, I think its just time for you to finish the other chronicles as they are all actually part of the entire plot.

2 - Well, there was something about Kabuto's words before that made me think so.

3 - People look up to how you run the story. I'm pretty sure they will enjoy reading any battles you have for it.

I've seen around as well that you have inspired quite a few readers of yours to write. And they're doing a very good job, too. Be proud of them and be proud of yourself! :)

I'm sure that the person who inspired you to write have been proud of you and of himself, too.
Don't think I can top or add to any of the things you said:p
Except for 3 perhaps; Well yeah, but that's were the secret comes in i guess as it will kinda be like a lost story, summing up diffrent things without a connection to each other (for some part at least) - more about that later.

Well maybe some have, but it's not hard as the main source will always be Naruto itself regarding FFs as mine and theirs though;)

No, i'm not proud until he writes something original. Until than i'd stick with describing this as OK.
I knew you would show up eventuallyxd
But in Fact, it was Kuroi and Akash that made me make the final step to actually create one, because of their Naruto based FFs. Doubt I would have otherwise, and hench why I gave them the credit for it on the first chapter. So you're not really the "person who inspired me to write, that should/have been proud of me" as Sunny talks about.

Hard to believe all this happened in just 4 days
Oh, completely forgot that... Let me sum up:p
Hmm... Meeting in 4 days I believe they said in chapter 1. Chapter 4 is the next day... and two days have passed appearently since 4 till now. Not that I've paid too much time to details in describing that in the chapters though. Should probably be less time, as it hasn't really been nigh before 13 since 4xd Or has it? Don't remember:p

Nice Chapter Michael!

John Constantine

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I knew you would show up eventuallyxd
But in Fact, it was Kuroi and Akash that made me make the final step to actually create one, because of their Naruto based FFs. Doubt I would have otherwise, and hench why I gave them the credit for it on the first chapter. So you're not really the "person who inspired me to write, that should/have been proud of me" as Sunny talks about.
You're always changing your versions. Sometimes you say it's me but now "publically" you don't wanna give me the credit.
Re-think to where did you get your basis, your ideas, your way of publish. Even ripping off the ideas of getting your FF to reach others, it was all from me.
As i told you the other day, the Utopic Monkeys threads were sure very useful to you.
It's replies like you just had that make me thing that you are a huge hypocrite sometimes Michael.
Don't go against your father's hand, embrace it. Maybe they made you make the final decision in getting the chapter released because they were writting their own FFs at the time but i "created" you, so to speak.
So like Sunshine said, give the credit where it's due, to me. Suck up that pride! Just because i don't kiss your ass like the others, you don't need to deny who "made" you.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're always changing your versions. Sometimes you say it's me but now "publically" you don't wanna give me the credit.
Re-think to where did you get your basis, your ideas, your way of publish. Even ripping off the ideas of getting your FF to reach others, it was all from me.
As i told you the other day, the Utopic Monkeys threads were sure very useful to you.
It's replies like you just had that make me thing that you are a huge hypocrite sometimes Michael.
Don't go against your father's hand, embrace it. Maybe they made you make the final decision in getting the chapter released because they were writting their own FFs at the time but i "created" you, so to speak.
So like Sunshine said, give the credit where it's due, to me. Suck up that pride! Just because i don't kiss your ass like the others, you don't need to deny who "made" you.
Lol, you actually bothered to make such a long wall of text to read... Guess mine can't be shorter...

I never said you were the main source, I've only said you were one of them. And as you left the base 3 months or so, before I started writing myself, it was up to others to inspire me, and that's how I got the inspiration needed to start myself; by reading Kuroi's and Akashi's FFs. Sure I picked up ideas on how to write and on how to link from you among other things, as you were really one of the first FFs I read, but that doesn't change the fact that it was two other people's FFs that made me actually want to make my own. Before I started reading theirs, the idea of starting myself hadn't struck my mind at all. I actually though it was a little dull to be exact. Yours never came that far as to get me into writing, but it did get me into reading FFs, that's for sure. So you should partly have credit, I don't deny that. But not the main one.

John Constantine

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, you actually bothered to make such a long wall of text to read... Guess mine can't be shorter...

I never said you were the main source, I've only said you were one of them. And as you left the base 3 months or so, before I started writing myself, it was up to others to inspire me, and that's how I got the inspiration needed to start myself; by reading Kuroi's and Akashi's FFs. Sure I picked up ideas on how to write and on how to link from you among other things, as you were really one of the first FFs I read, but that doesn't change the fact that it was two other people's FFs that made me actually want to make my own. Before I started reading theirs, the idea of starting myself hadn't struck my mind at all. I actually though it was a little dull to be exact. Yours never came that far as to get me into writing, but it did get me into reading FFs, that's for sure. So you should partly have credit, I don't deny that. But not the main one.
I created Kuroi & i created you. Even if you deny it because you just don't wanna assume you ripped off many of my ideas, at least Kuroi aknowledges his "father", me! I'm disappointed son, you're the only one looking bad with that attitude.
The other guy i don't know but probably another phuck who used to read my FFs as well.

• Haha

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I created Kuroi & i created you. Even if you deny it because you just don't wanna assume you ripped off many of my ideas, at least Kuroi aknowledges his "father", me! I'm disappointed son, you're the only one looking bad with that attitude.
The other guy i don't know but probably another phuck who used to read my FFs as well.
You don't see the point, do you? I didn't get inspired by your story, by your FF. I only learned from your writing and ways of publishing it. Maybe you "created Kuroi" as you said, but in that case, he along with Akash created me. Even if you were the first domino brick to fall, which started the whole thing, doesn't that mean you were the one who pushed me over.
My ideas comes from other Naruto FFs, so in your word of ideas, the only thing that can be connected is your way of writing with color (which is used by many. Maybe even you learned that from someone), and Kuroi adapted that with his own mix, and I adapted his with mine.
And Akash has a Naruto FF too, he probably doesn't even know who you are. Why do you always assume you're god and that every member at this site, FF writer or not, reads your ff? Sarcasm and exagerrating or not, but it still comes out that way.

Anyway, I don't see why you bother to claim the right. Kuroi mentioned you and me as inspirations for starting his FF. I mentioned him and Akash.
Either way, it won't change the fact that you're not the one who moved me to write. Maybe if you had been around at the time. Nevertheless, only I myself know who inspired me, and believe what you will, but that's the truth. Nothing you say will change the fact that they deserved the credit at the time, and they still do.
There is a difference in getting inspired by someone, and actually moved by someone; that's where it differs. Your writing skill was not enough to make me start, I needed other inspiration (from Kuroi's and Akash's FFs), end of story.

John Constantine

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah you're right! I didn't created you, you just bluntely ripped me off.
I created a much more talented writer, Kuroi Honoo that doesn't get as many credit as overrated jobs like yours get just because you kiss everybodie's ass dry.
Now this is the End of the story and i'm once again right as usual, no wonder no decent user respect you.

• Haha

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hush now, guys. As you both say, its the end of story. And as you two are both important friends to me, I'd like to state the following, if you may, please.

Every thing - big or small - that we get from anyone or from anything should count amongst those that inspire us and so we should be thankful for each of those things.

And as for them that we inspire, its a fact that some of them just won't notice at all. It just pains, yes, but the truth is, its just more reason for us to see how much we have succeeded. So let's just be glad that we were able to make them into what they have become. They may not notice it, but others sure will and have.

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah you're right! I didn't created you, you just bluntely ripped me off.
I created a much more talented writer, Kuroi Honoo that doesn't get as many credit as overrated jobs like yours get just because you kiss everybodie's ass dry.
Now this is the End of the story and i'm once again right as usual, no wonder no decent user respect you.
As you said yourself; FF section is a popularity forum. Being an excellent writer has nothing to do with your FF being a hit (even though that's usually a main given to succeed). FFs like Kuroi's deserved way more reputation than it got, but appearently it didn't catch the readers as much as it should have done. Writing a Naruto FF like mine isn't that complicated, and you don't have to have A + or 6 in writing to actually come up with something that some people finds interesting.

If I wrote a story similar to you, I would agree, but my FF is nothing like yours.
Firstly, you have a none-based one, while I have a Naruto based one, which make them complete different.
You have a diffrent writing style with the only thing similar is coloring names, which everyone with a FF like mine does, if they don't choose to write it in a novel type of way (like Nikkou for example, and partly you).
So the only thing I "ripped off" from you, would be to link people and put links in each chapter, which isn't really related to the FF itself. So what's the point of claiming that.

Actually, as i stated above, only I know who inspired and moved me to write, so you have no say in that matter, so in other words you're wrong by claiming you're the one who deserves the credit, and not "right as always" as you say.

If by linking people, which was inspired by you, is regarded as ass kissing, then you have done so yourself.