Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, begins praying so that you get awesome inspiration. I can't wait anymore!
Hehe:p Well I have been thinking for some time on what to release next, as I haven't had time to write as much as I thought I would during the holidays, so it was between K C 2 and 13, but I'm pretty sure I'll release 13 next as it doesn't have to be as long as Kakashi 2.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hehe:p Well I have been thinking for some time on what to release next, as I haven't had time to write as much as I thought I would during the holidays, so it was between K C 2 and 13, but I'm pretty sure I'll release 13 next as it doesn't have to be as long as Kakashi 2.
I agree, I want the Sage13 quickly....

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome I loved ur fanfiction

how long is the final fanfic going to be?
Final FF? You mean how many chapters the original have left (which is 3 chapters), or do you mean the secret I'm planning after I'm done with the original and the chronicles?
If the secret, then at least 6 chapters (More about that when I'm done with the current ones, but it's somewhat a chronicle, and it's related to the original series).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Update Before Next Chapter;

I know, I know, people have been bugging me about it all holidays, but things doesn't always goes according to plan (kinda looks more like neverxd), and instead of finally getting a bunch of time to write during the holidays, I haven't had a single day free. I know you might think of me as lazy as it seems like I always find exucess not to release something (and it has almost been a month since last release), but this time around I just haven't had time at all. December haven't exactly been the month of the year to write at all.

All the way from the start of this month, till the vacation started, things like school and work came in the way, and I was relieved when the vacation finally started as I thought I would finally get some time to write again, but then I got sick and didn't feel better before halfway through the whole vacation, and therefore not able to write during that time, and during the rest, either friends or family have come in the way. I was pretty sure I would get some time the two last days, but then something at home happened and things went crazy.

As time has passed, so has the month, and today is already New Years Eve, and I had intended to get up at least two chapters before tonight, but that idea went straight to... yeah something. I doubt I will be able to release something today, but tomorrow and the day after, I'm finally going to have real time to set off to write instead of just thinking that I will have/get some time.
So I'll for sure get up something within the three next days, that I'm 500% sure off. No matter what happends, a chapter from me will be out by then (chapter 13); that's a promise!

So before this becomes a wall of text (probably has already), I'll cut it short here, and I would like to wish you all a late Happy Christmas, and hope you'll have a wonderful happy new years eve!
See you (those who are still hanging in there:p) on chapter 13 whitin three days then;)

Last edited:

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Final FF? You mean how many chapters the original have left (which is 3 chapters), or do you mean the secret I'm planning after I'm done with the original and the chronicles?
If the secret, then at least 6 chapters (More about that when I'm done with the current ones, but it's somewhat a chronicle, and it's related to the original series).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, I know, people have been bugging me about it all holidays, but things doesn't always goes according to plan (kinda looks more like neverxd), and instead of finally getting a bunch of time to write during the holidays, I haven't had a single day free. I know you might think of me as lazy as it seems like I always find exucess not to release something (and it has almost been a month since last release), but this time around I just haven't had time at all. December haven't exactly been the month of the year to write at all.

All the way from the start of this month, till the vacation started, things like school and work came in the way, and I was relieved when the vacation finally started as I thought I would finally get some time to write again, but then I got sick and didn't feel better before halfway through the whole vacation, and therefore not able to write during that time, and during the rest, either friends or family have come in the way. I was pretty sure I would get some time the two last days, but then something at home happened and things went crazy.

As time has passed, so has the month, and today is already New Years Eve, and I had intended to get up at least two chapters before tonight, but that idea went straight to... yeah something. I doubt I will be able to release something today, but tomorrow and the day after, I'm finally going to have real time to set off to write instead of just thinking that I will have/get some time.
So I'll for sure get up something within the three next days, that I'm 500% sure off. No matter what happends, a chapter from me will be out by then (chapter 13); that's a promise!

So before this becomes a wall of text (probably has already), I'll cut it short here, and I would like to wish you all a late Happy Christmas, and hope you'll have a wonderful happy new years eve!
See you (those who are still hanging in there:p) on chapter 13 whitin three days then;)
Ok, accepts your excuses xd but wants it to be my New Year's gift and better be awesome for all the wait :|

Btw, a very Big Happy New Year :D

darknesscreater

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

yayz =P

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, accepts your excuses xd but wants it to be my New Year's gift and better be awesome for all the wait :|

Btw, a very Big Happy New Year :D
Hehe, I don't think it will be as big as 11, or 12 for that matter, though, but I'll release it later today when I'm home from school and such;)

Hehe:p

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~ Side Note:

I'm 95% done with the next chapter...
I had all the time in the world to do it for the two last days, but had to prioritise some friends that needed to talk. Was suppose to get it up yesterday, but the conversation became longer than expected.

Right now I'm in a rush as I need to get to work, but I'll upload it when I get home if time, or right after school tomorrow.

~Sorry for the inconvenience~

Last edited:

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had all the time in the world to do it for the two last days, but had to prioritise some friends that needed to talk. Was suppose to get it up yesterday, but the conversation became longer than expected.

Right now I'm in a rush as I need to get to work, but I'll upload it when I get home if time, or right after school tomorrow.

Man, when I saw you posted something again, I was like "No, don't tell me, he delayed it for another two days".

I'll be waiting just like I did yesterday xd

uzukyubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

:confused: so when you returning?? come on!! i got exams but i am here to check out whether you released 13 or not?? Man! my mum just gonna kill me if she me not studying! m risking my life:pwease::pwease:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man, when I saw you posted something again, I was like "No, don't tell me, he delayed it for another two days".

I'll be waiting just like I did yesterday xd
Even I'm getting tired of waiting for itxd
I'm done with it now, but need to polish it before release, so about 98-99% you could say:p
So I'll upload it after school tomorrow, as I'm heading to bed now; see you then I guess;)

:confused: so when you returning?? come on!! i got exams but i am here to check out whether you released 13 or not?? Man! my mum just gonna kill me if she me not studying! m risking my life:pwease::pwease:
Hehe, yeah School, work and friends needs priority sometimes, like it or not, but check my above post;)

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️