Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah! one more thing. I really don't see it as a cliffhanger. In fact, it is the best ending that this chapter should have! A heart warming drama! Wheeee - Sasuke getting Iwa's trust after all!!! That sure is some drama, you know!

So, I forgot Sasuke was in Iwa - ehehehe - that's what happens with loooong period of releases! :p I could've re-read, yes - like I always do. However, I kinda felt lazy awhile back. :p
Hehe:p Well you can see it as a cliffhanger as I've planned to "end" my series with releasing chapter 15 as the last thing from me, except for the secret release I have:p

So instead of finishing the original up first and then just release chronicle on chronicle (because I think that will turn people's interests off), I'm planning on waiting a while with the 3 last chapters and focus a little on the chronicles, so it might be a little while before 13 is up:p

Regarding Sasuke... There are obviously a lot of "what if" and "but" around this guy, and the final puzzel to the piece will be revealed in Sasuke C 3;)

OMG!!!! , i had thoughts about sasuke being the spy and all LOL!!:p cuz kabuto and Zetsu couldnt have been repelled that ez, maybe it was a set-up , Zetsu and kabuto pretending to be beaten by Sasuke, makin Sasuke TSUCHIKAGE!!!! of course who else could have been the spy at the meeting, *dramatic music* Dum Dum DUM!!!! or maybe Mei lol:p

There was alot of talking tho .___.

Well we'll have to wait for the S.chronicles to find out whether Sasuke was faking or not:(
Hehe:p Well if you paid close attention to the convos about the Tsuchikage from Kabuto, Zetsu and Madara in the last few chapters, the plan was for them to retreat all along. But I will get more into it in Sasuke Chronicles 3. So as I said above... There are a lot of "what ifs" and "buts" going around:p;)

thought Sasuke became good in the chronicles,is it part of the whole seriesoolcanyway,
Not sure what you meant by the last word, but yeah as Sasuke C 2 went, he did become good again. The only question is what happends in Sasuke C 3?:p;)

Once again a really nice chapter without to much action, building character and suspence. And the cliffhanger/suprise revisit with sasuke as you promised :p

now I just wonder who their spy will be. Maybe Inari :p hihi

I think maybe there was a bit to much many trying to talk in the dialogue sometimes but that might just be me.
Hehe, promist and promist:p I just said it would be big;)

Hmm... Spy... Who knows?:p

Well that tend to happend when there are a lot of people at the same place, especially in the anime where they just stands there without moving:pxd So I'm trying as best as I can to try and avoid people just standing there:p

But the action will begin in the next chapter;)

man just awesome xd

Nooooo, you still torture me :( this is so not fair lol xd
Hehe, but Kakashi 1 will be out later today or tomorrow;)

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Michael I'm mad at you since you didn't vm me the chapter, I had to look for it lol. Well wow Sasuke is a kage now, that is a shock
Well I had planned to link people as I originally do, but a friend showed up and I barly had time to push "submit new thread":p That's one of the reason that Kakashi chronicle didn't came out yesterday, but was pushed to tonight or tomorrow:p;)
Hehe, well I got a h*ll of a job explaining that in the next chapter and Sasuke Chronicles 3:p

Michael, does your secret release have something to do with this Tobi persona who is Madara and the other guy's (forgot his name xd) master?
Not quite:p I guess it's time I share a little about it:p

You could say it's another chronicle, but not a chronicle:p
More like another FF, but just the same consept and story, meaning it's still The Legendary Sage of Konoha, just something else:p

I'll explain it more later, when the time comes;)

uzukyubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nice raps from killer bee!!! that was quite shocking to know it was sauske!! i guess, u should have revealed in the next chapter(like ending with surprises in everyone's mind).anyway, this one was fun reading! next chapter?

Reactions: Michael92