Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Update:​

I have had tons of things to do recently, and that's why I haven't released something in a bit.
But I have my eyes on Wedensday (In two days), but I can't promise anything...
------------------------------------------------

Moving on, I would like to share something for those who likes FF out there:p;

Wesobi, a friend of mine who has just started writing FFs for his first time, just released his first chapter and it was very promising, so check it out if you're looking for FFs (beside mine:p) to read;):

It's similar to mine and it's based on Minato (and called "The chronicles of Minato, Konoha's Yellow Flash") and I believe that after a while, it will become very popular. I recommend you to read that one as well;)

Michael Out.

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the future of Naruto foretold, ha? i can't believe this fanfic got me all hooked up. a very creative mind creating awesome jutsus like they are originally made. you are so brilliant! ;)
Hehe, didn't know this FF could "hook" new readers anymore:p Well as I've explained earlier, I base a lot of my predictions into the story, so new jutsus are mostly based on them;)
Thanks for reading and catching up this fast:)

yo! nice rhyme dude... nice chapter... The 5th Tsuchikage huh...
Hehe, well I had to just throw something into the mix with Killerbee:pxd Yeah, new time the final act will start;)

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Update 2:

Lot of people have been asking me latly when my next chapter will be out, so instead of repeating myself, I'll just post a new update instead;
"I'll try to put something up before Christmas Eve.
I've been very busy this month with school and work, so I haven't had as much time as I wanted to write. Among other things, we had a 10 pages + assignment in one of my subjects, so much time has gone to that.

However, I'll get to spend some time during the holidays to write, so that I'll be ahead of schedule at the start of next year, instead of behind"...

So if Kakashi 2, Jiraiya 1 or 13 is up next; I'm not sure about, but I'll try to release something before Christmas Eve, and something before New Years Eve...

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hehe, didn't know this FF could "hook" new readers anymore:p Well as I've explained earlier, I base a lot of my predictions into the story, so new jutsus are mostly based on them;)
Thanks for reading and catching up this fast:)
sure.no problem. its breaktime so i have all the time in my PC now. i could read a 300 page novel in a day so, this is nothing compared to that. :p

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sure.no problem. its breaktime so i have all the time in my PC now. i could read a 300 page novel in a day so, this is nothing compared to that. :p
Hehe, I see:p Hope you will read my next release too when that time comes:p

Wow, captain spaulding FF is over here too :D Damn, you can also advertise mind too!
Hehe, well who wouldn't do a favour for friends;)

jspencer43

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man I have to say I've read all your stuff and i'm very impressed. It would be great if this is how naruto actually went. But it would get pretty dragged out with the constant wars with Madara.

But your fan fic story is really impressive. I read the hole thing and a few pretty good plot twists.

Excellent work, can't wait till the next parts come out :)

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man I have to say I've read all your stuff and i'm very impressed. It would be great if this is how naruto actually went. But it would get pretty dragged out with the constant wars with Madara.

But your fan fic story is really impressive. I read the hole thing and a few pretty good plot twists.

Excellent work, can't wait till the next parts come out :)
Hehe, yeah I guess you're right about that:p That's why I have tried not to involve him too much, untill the final act:p;)

Thanks, always glad to hear good reviews:D It's closing to the end now with only three chapters left, and I'll do my best to make them worth your time...

Last edited:

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Update:​

I have had tons of things to do recently, and that's why I haven't released something in a bit. But I have my eyes on Wedensday (In two days), but I can't promise anything...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moving on, I would like to share something for those who likes FF out there:p;

An old friend of mine, Captain Spaulding (Former Kenshin Himura), who has finally returned to the FF business after a long break, has just released his first chapter of his new FF:

The same author as the one who's behind the Utopic Monkeys:

, The Past Creates the Future, and as well as Itachi Chronicles here at NB.
His new FF seems to have a very decent story to evolve around and I believe it will become a good FF with both action and story developing.
Check it out if you like FFs... Good FFs. If you already know about his old FFs, you will know that you will get a FF with good quality, so
I would really recommend you to read his new FF, "Nowness City"!;)

Furthermore, another friend of mine, Wesobi, who has just started writing for his first time; His first chapter was very promising, so check it out as well if you're looking for FFs (beside mine:p) to read;):

It's similar to mine and it's based on Minato (and called "The chronicles of Minato, Konoha's Yellow Flash") and I believe that after a while, it will become very popular. I recommend you to read that one as well;)

Michael Out.
Epicness mate, thanks :).

NOW RELEASE TEH CLIFFHANGERRRRRRR