Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice raps from killer bee!!! that was quite shocking to know it was sauske!! i guess, u should have revealed in the next chapter(like ending with surprises in everyone's mind).anyway, this one was fun reading! next chapter?
i mean to say 'like ending with surprise in everyone's faCe!' nevermind! love it
You know that you can just press edit, right?:p

Hehe, well I just wrote something, not the nicest raps if you ask mexd

Hehe, well I had to reveal it to be him in this one as next chapter will also end shockingly, so I kinda had to part the two ends on two chapters and not in the same one, if you get what I'm saying?:p;)

Not sure when the next chapter will be out yet:p

incredible chapter Michael that is awsome...
Thanks:p One of the chapters I had been looking most forward to write:p;)

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You completely blew my mind in the end!!! I would never have expected the for the Yondaime Tsuchikage Kouho (Fourth Earth Shadow Candidate) to be Sasuke of all people. Now you truly have me on the edge of my seat awaiting the next chapter. The build up for the Tsuchikage’s identity seemed like it would be huge but by it being Sasuke is on a whole other scale. This chapter has opened a door to a phenomenal twist. Fantastic work my friend, cannot wait to see what Sasuke will bring to the table ;)

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You completely blew my mind in the end!!! I would never have expected the for the Yondaime Tsuchikage Kouho (Fourth Earth Shadow Candidate) to be Sasuke of all people. Now you truly have me on the edge of my seat awaiting the next chapter. The build up for the Tsuchikage’s identity seemed like it would be huge but by it being Sasuke is on a whole other scale. This chapter has opened a door to a phenomenal twist. Fantastic work my friend, cannot wait to see what Sasuke will bring to the table ;)
Think you mean Gondaime, but other than that your reading my mind exactly:p
I was looking forward to see what you would say about the end, ever since I wrote the chapter:) So I'm guessing you liked it then?:p
Well it's not far from the final chapter now with 3 chapters left, so Sasuke has an important role to play, I can assure you;)

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn. I actually had Sasuke in my mind about the unknown new active Tsuchikage. But I thought it might be impossible as there is no way for a formal criminal who is once a Leaf to be part of the highest rank of Tsuchi.

And it came out to be true. Which quite surprised me. I like it though, I actually could imagine how he looks in his Tsuchikage robe. Wow epic! You better explain yourself in 13th pal..:p

Overall..is just like a normal Kishi manga. Well written though. Make it more :D

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn. I actually had Sasuke in my mind about the unknown new active Tsuchikage. But I thought it might be impossible as there is no way for a formal criminal who is once a Leaf to be part of the highest rank of Tsuchi.

And it came out to be true. Which quite surprised me. I like it though, I actually could imagine how he looks in his Tsuchikage robe. Wow epic! You better explain yourself in 13th pal..:p

Overall..is just like a normal Kishi manga. Well written though. Make it more :D
So you did think so?:p Well I actually said in one of my first posts at NB in the prediction forum that something cool would be if Naruto became Hokage, Mei still was Mizukage, Gaara was still Kazekage, and Killerbee as Raikage and Sasuke as Active Tsuchikage:p But who knew I would end up writing a FF about my predictions, right?:p So if you had seen that post, long time ago, you might have seen it coming:p If I remember correctly, not many people commented that prediction:pxd

On second notes, I've included some of the predicitions I said in the old times in the D/P forum, into my FF, so I might have said something there that will happend later on in the FF, that I don't remember sayingxd:p

So overall, the path to him becoming active Tsuchikage is mainly revealed and based in the Sasuke Chronicles, so I will go deeper into it in Sasuke C 3 than in 13:p
Don't know why, but I've always liked the idea of Sasuke "going Madara" and change village and become Kage, or in this case, active kage:p

Thanks, I'm actually looking forward to "ending" (not entirly true though:p) the original series and the chronicles during this month with a final release of Jiraiya Chronicles 3 at new year, in January, but haven't given it much thought yet:p

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, I'll say it all in one post!
I was never really a fanfic addict but I did tried out your 1st chpter week ago! Call it bad luck if you want but as I was reading the 10 first lines, my mom called me and I couldn't continue afterwards!

Today, I decided to try it again and man, it was too awesome! I think most people here like it but very few have gone with what i've been through today!
I read all chapters in a row and I'm speechless to describe your work!
Just don't stop!

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, I'll say it all in one post!
I was never really a fanfic addict but I did tried out your 1st chpter week ago! Call it bad luck if you want but as I was reading the 10 first lines, my mom called me and I couldn't continue afterwards!

Today, I decided to try it again and man, it was too awesome! I think most people here like it but very few have gone with what i've been through today!
I read all chapters in a row and I'm speechless to describe your work!
Just don't stop!
Hey there, new readers welcomed:p Thought you were going to say something bad at first with the "all in one post":p

Really? All chapters in one go? Even I have only read 6 in a row at maxxd:eek:

Thanks for reading and commenting, just don't tire yourself out;)
And no worries, I won't;)
So you read the chronicles too?

Last edited:

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey there, new readers welcomed:p Thought you were going to say something bad at first with the "all in one post":p

Really? All chapters in one go? Even I have only read 6 in a row at maxxd:eek:

Thanks for reading and commenting, just don't tire yourself out;)
And no worries, I won't;)
So you read the chronicles too?
No, i'll keep the chronicles for later!
I did not tire myself. In fact, reading something like this come nearer to ectasy than tireness xd

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oops :eek: ...how could I get that incorrect-well I suppose due to how hyped I was at this discovery. I truly am satisfied that Sasuke will be playing a more prominent role at least for the remainder of your fanfic. Now that Sasuke is in more it is nearing the end and that sucks but oh well Sasuke is back and I am pleased beyond belief ;)

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, i'll keep the chronicles for later!
I did not tire myself. In fact, reading something like this come nearer to ectasy than tireness xd
Hehe:p Well I can tell you that the chronicles are very much related to the original, as Sasuke Chronicles 1 and 2 are more like chapter 6.2 and 6.3 (if 6.1 is chapter 6 that is:p), and Kakashi chronicles 1 are more like chapter 11.2;)

Haha, maybexd

Oops :eek: ...how could I get that incorrect-well I suppose due to how hyped I was at this discovery. I truly am satisfied that Sasuke will be playing a more prominent role at least for the remainder of your fanfic. Now that Sasuke is in more it is nearing the end and that sucks but oh well Sasuke is back and I am pleased beyond belief ;)
Hehe, well as I think most people understand by now, something big is about to happend, and everyone are involved:p;)

Man , this chapter was awsome ... the end was pure genius . Hope the next chapter will be released soon , i can't wait to see what happens next :D
Thanks:D Hehe, not sure when yet, but I'll be releasing Kakashi 2 first;)

Mist

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah! one more thing. I really don't see it as a cliffhanger. In fact, it is the best ending that this chapter should have! A heart warming drama! Wheeee - Sasuke getting Iwa's trust after all!!! That sure is some drama, you know!

So, I forgot Sasuke was in Iwa - ehehehe - that's what happens with loooong period of releases! :p I could've re-read, yes - like I always do. However, I kinda felt lazy awhile back. :p
you are so not the only one i was starting to ponder the fact that sasuke might have been planted before his battle with naruto. And making a big fuss of it all until i realised.....

ohh right naruto beat sasuke like 10 years ago so plenty of time to get back his strength and help out Iwa etc.

and i even reread the whole thing i feel so bad now

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you are so not the only one i was starting to ponder the fact that sasuke might have been planted before his battle with naruto. And making a big fuss of it all until i realised.....

ohh right naruto beat sasuke like 10 years ago so plenty of time to get back his strength and help out Iwa etc.

Hehe, but you might never know if he has turned back againxd:rolleyes:

can honestly say that i didnt see this coming
Hehe, you're not alone on that I guess:p Because of people asking for Sasuke previously, I've wanted to tell them that he would be the active 5th Tsuchikage as I planned that before I began writing, and always knew it would turn out this way. I'm glad I finally could share it with the rest with this chapter;)

Really cool

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hehe:p Well you can see it as a cliffhanger as I've planned to "end" my series with releasing chapter 15 as the last thing from me, except for the secret release I have:p

So instead of finishing the original up first and then just release chronicle on chronicle (because I think that will turn people's interests off), I'm planning on waiting a while with the 3 last chapters and focus a little on the chronicles, so it might be a little while before 13 is up:p

Regarding Sasuke... There are obviously a lot of "what if" and "but" around this guy, and the final puzzel to the piece will be revealed in Sasuke C 3;)

Hehe:p Well if you paid close attention to the convos about the Tsuchikage from Kabuto, Zetsu and Madara in the last few chapters, the plan was for them to retreat all along. But I will get more into it in Sasuke Chronicles 3. So as I said above... There are a lot of "what ifs" and "buts" going around:p;)

Okay then. But I still find the ending to this chapter really wonderful - it was fulfilling for Sasuke's part. Unless you are up to something.hmmm *think, think, think*:p

I got into that thinking, too. Just that I forgot he was in Iwa. What I had in mind was killer bee's brother who was really mad at him. That's why I thought he was in killer bee's village. :D

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay then. But I still find the ending to this chapter really wonderful - it was fulfilling for Sasuke's part. Unless you are up to something.hmmm *think, think, think*:p

Hehe, but even so, it was sort of a "question mark ending" as none other than me knows how and why, and since they will have to wait a little; that's why I think of it as a cliffhanger:p;)

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hehe, but even so, it was sort of a "question mark ending" as none other than me knows how and why, and since they will have to wait a little; that's why I think of it as a cliffhanger:p;)
Hmn, I see why then. Yeah, I did wonder how and why but I know it will be revealed. I just like how you turned Sasuke to be in the end, [:hug::hug: :for Sasuke] - that's why I felt satisfied with the chapter's ending. Of course I would love to know how and why he have come to be one. :)